Love To Hate You (EDITING)

By DawnEllice

|||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST||| "We're lost souls finding peace in each other" - Willow Edwards is about to turn... More

ONE
TWO
three - Hills High
four - "Stop"
five -"Cute name"
six - "Such a cheap welcoming"
seven - "Well, let's get this mess fixed"
eight - "See you later"
nine - "Uh, nothing?"
ten - "What do you think you're doing"
eleven - "You're going to regret doing that"
twelve - "Was that a wolf!?" pt.1
twelve- "Y'all need a ride?" pt.2
thirteen - "I love you, son"
fourteen - "I could've stayed at home, simping for a faceless guy"
fifteen - "I don't know why I even saved your dumbass"
sixteen - "The trio?"
seventeen - "I should've known you were behind all this"
eighteen - Prank gone wrong pt.1
eighteen- Prank gone wrong pt.2
nineteen - "You have amazing taste in music"
twenty - "Get your hands off of me!"
twenty one - "Why are you here?"
twenty two - "This is not a date, just so you know"
twenty three - Hills High vs. Crestmont High
twenty four - "What did you say?"
twenty five - "You're drunk"
twenty six - "It's okay to have someone care for you"
twenty seven - "Oh, girlfriend?"
twenty eight - "Do you want it to not be a mistake?"
twenty nine - "What's he doing that scares you this much?"
thirty - "I'm glad he has you now"
thirty one - "I could use a hug,"
thirty two - "Don't forget me while I'm gone"
thirty three - "You'll always be my little girl"
thirty four - "Say cheese!"
thirty five -"What's my real name?"
thirty six -"No bad business while I'm gone"
thirty seven - "Please don't leave me"
thirty eight - "I'll be here, waiting"
Q&A??
thirty nine - Light as a feather
Questions For You Guys :)
forty - "Do you...Have a family?"
forty one - "What are we gonna do now, mom?"
forty two - 24 hours
forty three - "What did you do to her?"
forty four - "Say it again"
forty five - "Shots"
forty six - "What's the worst thing that can happen?"
forty seven - "Are you referring to the vodka smell?"
Some clarifications chapter (37)
forty eight - "Team Wilgent? Really Rubs"
forty nine - The Boy, Who Sings
fifty - "What did I tell you?"
fifty one - "Did you just call me my love?"
fifty two - "I'm in love with an idiot"
fifty three - "I think you're lying. I heard you like cars"
fifty four - "Forget about it"
fifty five - "Are we actually watching Call Me By Your Name?"
fifty six - "I don't like Italian food"
fifty eight - "I'm leaving"
fifty nine - "You seem happier today"
sixty - "Summertime Sadness"
sixty one - "I'm fine"
sixty two - "Get in loser we're going shopping"
sixty three - "I'll never forget this day"
sixty four - "Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought"
sixty five - "Goodbye"
!ANNOUNCEMENT! - For all the Gray C. fans <3
sixty six - "I love you to the moon and never back"
sixty seven - "In the middle of a lily field, I found a rose, covered in thorns"
sixty eight - "I didn't find you, WE found each other"
sixty nine - "I love you"
seventy - "I Love To Hate You"
NEW STORY PUBLISHED!!
Love To Series
Love To Break You - Published Now

fifty seven - "Pretty please?"

3.4K 85 82
By DawnEllice

W I L L O W

"Happy birthday, baby" I heard a voice behind me, hugging me from behind and giving my neck a soft peck.

Today was my 18th birthday. My last birthday here with mom, Sargent and everyone else.

Now that I have so much to worry about I know what my mom meant when she always told me to stop worrying about small stuff, like losing a pair of earrings or not getting the grade I wanted on a test. Life can take such unexpecting turns and you'll stand there and wonder where you went wrong or question yourself about stuff you never had time to do.

Times like these make me think about growing old. As the years pass by, everyone around you disappears and you're left with what ifs and the last memories you had with them. Now that I won't be here to grow old with the people I love, I feel an awful emptiness. I hate to say this but I'm slowly giving into an endless depression and the darkness I'm slowly entering is trying to take me in faster than I've imagined.

The last couple of days I've woken up by horrifying nightmares. It's always the same scenario. Sargent gets shot and I have to watch him bleed to death as he's literally begging me with his eyes to save him but I can't move. I wake up with screams and my mom is by my side and wondering why the hell I'm screaming as if someones getting killed every night.

"Heyyy" I turned around and was met by the sky blue eyes and a rose bouquet.

"You look gorgeous" Sargent said and I kissed him while hugging his body tightly.

"And you look more handsome each and every day" I said and he blushed slightly and I chuckled, "You're such a cutie" I said and he groaned, "Oh come on! I have a karizma here, don't ruin it. I'm the big man. I'm not cute. If anything I'm sexy as fuck" he said and I rolled my eyes, ugh, the masculinity pride is killing me.

"I have a surprise for you after school" he said as he led me to his car. We were on our way to school.

"Is that sooo, tell me about the surprise" I tried and Sargent chuckled as he started the car, "It's called a surprise for a reason, Willow" he joked and it was my turn to groan, "pleaaase" I tried again but he shook his head no.

He thought I gave up so I leaned over while he was driving and gave him a looong kiss, "Pretty please?" I said when I let go and he chuckled, "That was an amazing kiss there, but no" he said and he laughed when I gave him a death stare.

"You're mean" I joked and he made a crying face, "I'm gonna tell my mom" he joked and I chuckled, "Dummy" I said and he looked at me for a second and the look in his eyes made me want to jump on him and shower him with kisses, "I'm so thankful for you" he said and I couldn't stop myself from getting teary eyed, "Ḯ'm thankful that we both met each other" I said and he smiled at me, making his sky blue eyes shine with happiness.

I'm so sorry, Sargent. I'm so fucking sorry that you met someone like me. I'm so terribly fucking sorry that I will put you through such a fucked up thing.

But I have to do it for you.

──────────────────────────────────────────

S A R G E N T

I looked at Willow from a distance and watched her eyes get cloudy when she looked at something on her phone. Something has been bothering her for the past weeks and I've been ignoring it because I didn't want to say anything and make her feel like I was in her business but I can't stop myself from worrying about her.

Today is her 18th birthday, a special day and even then her usual shine in her eyes is nowhere to be seen and to be honest she doesn't even smile the way she used to.

Sometimes I think it's because of me or something but it's just my mind playing games with me. This is not about me at all. This is something way too serious, she's not the same, she literally looks dead. It's like there's nothing left for her and that's making me question everything right now. Is she getting abused? Is someone bothering her? Is it about Elijah?

"Bro?" I heard a voice and felt someone wave their hand in front of my face and I came back to my senses, "Are you okay?" Cody asked and I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm just thinking about ways to make Willow's birthday the best ever" I said and Cody wiggled his eyebrows, "Well, the surprise you told me about sounds amazing. Ruby would've loved it and you know she can be a bit picky sometimes" he joked and I chuckled.

"Something has been bothering her and I'm scared to ask" I said and Cody looked like he agreed with me, "I don't want to make you worry even more but Ruby has been telling me that Willow acts very weird. She told me that Willow gets sad for a minute and tries to mask it with an excuse. But don't tell her Ruby told me about this. We're all just worrying about her" he said and I nodded my head and gave him a bro hug as I walked over to a Willow who was leaning on a wall, furiously texting someone on her phone.

"Hello, my love" I said as I approached her and she put her phone away and gave me a hug, like she hadn't seen me for a few days. It has been 30 minutes since we were with each other...

"What's wrong?" I asked and she let go of the hug and looked tired, "Nothing, I'm just stressed. You know me by now, I stress about everything. Besides, can't I hug my boyfriend?" she tried to joke and I shrugged, "Of course you can, I'm just worrying about you. You've been acting like something has been bothering you" I said and her eyes widened for a second but she masked it with a quick smile, "What? No, I'm totally fine, just like I mentioned it's because I'm stressing"

"If you say so" I said and kissed her cheek, making her smile.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" I asked and she smiled even more, this time her smile reaching her eyes, "Yes!" she yelled excitedly and I just watched her.

This girl right here is worth everything. I will sacrifice everything for her. Every damn thing.

She's all I have and I'm willing to let go of everything to keep her by my side.

──────────────────────────────────────────

"Where are you taking me?" I heard Willow say and I chuckled at how impatient she was, "Just a few more walks and we'll be there" I said and she nodded, almost dropping the eyeband I put on her before I drove her to the surprise.

"Are we walking on sand?"

"Willow...Please shut up for a second" I said and she chuckled.

"You can take of the eyeband now" I said as I let go of her and watched her take her eyeband off and let out a loud gasp.

I took her to the beach. I fixed it like a small picnic place with roses and rose petals everywhere with every type of food Willow liked and desserts and oh, her favorite drinks.

"Oh my god! Sargent this is the best birthday surprise I've gotten in my whole life...I mean the only one" she said and I hugged her from behind, breathing in her sweet scent that drove me crazy.

God, I'm so in love.

"I'll do everything for you.I want you to have the best of the best of the best of everything in this world. Your happiness means everything to me." I said and she started to cry.

I guess this is what they call happy tears?

"I love you so much, Sargent" she said as she turned around and gave me the longest kiss of my life. I can never get used to this feeling every time she touches me or I breathe in her scent. I'm addicted to her.

"I love you so fucking much, Willow." I said and we sat down on the sand.

"I can't believe you found everything I liked. You're spoiling me" she said and I laughed.

"You call this spoiling you? Oh, honey you're not ready for everything I'm ready to do for you then" I said and she looked down, "Hey? What's with the sad face. Here's your strawberry cupcake" I said and gave her the cupcake, making the smile reappear on her beautiful face.

"If I knew making you hate me would've led to this, I would've thrown a ball at your head the first day or something" Willow joked and I chuckled, "Eh, I don't think that would've been so great for us." I said and she laughed, making my heart go crazy, the butterflies are at it again.

I can't believe I finally have something meaningful to live for.

──────────────────────────────────────────

L U C C A

"Get in" I said when I heard someone knocking on my office door. I watched my best man Ricardo walk in.

"Did you find anything more about that figlio de puttana" (motherf*cker) I said and the things he told me made my bloodboil.

"Signore, abbiamo trovato il suo indirizzo e tutto il resto e lo abbiamo spiato come ci ha detto lei. Ha una relazione con la signorina Willow" (Sir, we found his address and everything and we have been spying on him like you told us to. He's in a relationship with miss Willow) Ricardo said.

"Kill him. Do everything and end him. I don't want him near Willow. KILL HIM!"

"Si signore..." (Yes, sir)

Uh oh....

How have you guys been?

I only have one essay to do and I'm done with school and ready for summer break, hihi so I'm happy.

I hope you liked todays chapter (57) and please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT down your thoughts :)))

Have an amazing week:))))))

LOOOOTS of love,

//D.E <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 1.9K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
214K 6.9K 30
(Book one in the "Cold-blooded Love" series.) "I want to get back at Sierra, and I know you do too. Can you shove aside your hatred for me for a mome...
860K 28.9K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
Miles Apart By Ayo

Teen Fiction

161K 5.2K 28
Isabella and Miles, two complete opposites find themselves being paired up for the rest of their senior year. They want to be at least friends but th...