Trolls world tour Barb x read...

Oleh Potter_Hanna

Once upon a time there were two trolls; Y/N and Poppy. They are sisters. Together with a grumpy troll named B... Lebih Banyak

1: introduction
2: Y/N and Poppy's shenanigans
3: the world of music
4: the secret plan
5: flashbacks
6: evil schemes
7: friends?
9: Barb-arians
10: trust
11: meeting a new perspective
12: Accepting the facts
13: Perfect for me
14: blood is thicker than water
15: backstage
16: the flop
17: Let me hear you
18: United
19: new era
20: misunderstandings
21: hard work
22: technical issues
23: feelings and color
24: let's party, people!
25: nightmares
26: everybody wants to rule the world
27: missed messages
28: communication problems
29: I'm coming out
30: haters gonna hate
31: That's kinda.... Ya know
32: Meetings meetings
33: Y/N and Barb, sitting in a tree...
34: Be my Valentine
35: trouble in paradise
Part 36: hopeless romantics
37: girlfirends dad
38: Quick fix
39: Record
40: Chaos and cries
41: Sound of silence
42: in sickness and in health
43: told you so
44: liar liar
45: Pride and other plans

8: leaving lonesome flats... or not at all

1.6K 36 8
Oleh Potter_Hanna

Y/N POV:
We can finally see the lonesome flats after a looong exhausting walk. I pant as the sun is radiating over us.
-This must be where the country music trolls live, Poppy says as she looks from the map to the town in front of us. I see no one outside and look confused at the town.
-There's no one here? I ask my friends.
-Well, since it's empty I guess it's time to go back home! Branch says hastily. I look unimpressed at him and start heading for the town. Poppy joins beside me and puts away the map. I turn to look back and Biggie is following us while Branch stands still, looking like a grumpy 5 year old.
-C'mon guys let's go home instead! Branch tries to usher us back.
-There's no "I quit" in team! Poppy yells back. I can see Biggie visibly flinch as we can all feel Branch's eyes staring at us. I snicker before turning back around.

We quickly go to hide behind some barrels and look from there. We can see the middle of the town right in front of us, along with a clock tower. We start hearing faint guitar play as the clock strikes 12. We all look at it, before I see a troll with four legs and a big red hairdo exit a building holding a banjo in her hands. I poke at Branch and point discreetly to her and he looks surprised. He then notifies Poppy and Branch.
But then... she start singing....

-"We don't hope for making things better
All we want is to keep it together".
The lady troll walks past a small family. I look at them as their egg hatches.
-Aww... I whisper.

-"Every day is a rainy day, no changing the weather". The father lifts the small troll down from the mother's hair.
-Happy birthday son. It's time to get to work, the dad says, handing the little troll a bucket.

-"This kind of life has made our hearts as hard as leather".
-Alright daddy, the little boy says and starts working with his siblings.
-Awe no... I say.

-"And all these tears are from the dust in our eyes
And all these years just keep on passing us by
We all know that we're just born to die
That's the way it goes when you're just born to die", the lady troll walks past a building where cows walk in and... a man walks out with a plate of burgers.
-This song is so sad, Poppy says.
-Yeah it's sad, Branch agrees.
-But... life can be sad sometimes so... I kinda, like it? I say confused by my own words.
-Really? Poppy asks and I shrug and nod.
-Hmmm. But it's so different, Poppy says and makes a face.
-Oooohhhhh maybe they don't know that music is supposed to make you happy! Poppy comments as we walk out from the barrel. I look offended at her. Then I look at Branch, who looks shocked back at me.
-Oh, that's awful, she then says and puts her hands on her chest. Branch shrugs confused.
-Poppy, what? I ask, but she doesn't get to reply before the lady troll starts singing again.

-"And all these years just keep on passing us by
And all this misery makes it hard to deny,
That's the way it goes when you're just born to die" she finishes as she puts an older man in his casket.

Funnily enough... this songs spoke to me. That's how I felt sometimes, day in and day out. What's the point of life, being always happy if you just die in the end anyways? I wanted to try more stuff! I can't just stay in my little pop bubble forever.
-Alright guys, huddle up, Poppy says... but I sneak away before they reach the town square. I walk into a shop and take a hat and a belt to blend in. I also take a pair of.... jeans. I tuck my top into the jeans and fasten the belt. Well that's a first time... I've always wanted to try a new look.

As I walk out I hear the lady troll speak again.
-I feel bad for them! They look like they got beat up by a rainbow, she says. I tip my hat a bit and walk away from her. I lean on a house wall in a small alleyway and look out to the square. I have my hat tipped forward so that I can see the others, but they can't see me.

Suddenly I see Poppy, Biggie and Branch in colorful, glittery clothing in the town square, singing. It feels like my heart stops.
-Poppy what are you doing? Get out of there! I hiss... but of course she doesn't hear me, as she starts to sing.
-Yo I tell you what I want, what I really, really want!, Poppy sings loudly.

-So tell me what you want, what you really, really want, Branch and Biggie answers.

-I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want, Poppy sings again.

-So tell me what you want, what you really, really want, Biggie and Branch starts dancing.

-I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zig-a-zig ah, Poppy ends that song. I let out a breath, thinking the gods that she's done.

-Who, who, who, who, Who let the dogs out? Biggie sings. I spoke to soon.

-Who, who, who, who? Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who? Biggie sings and takes random townspeople and dances around them. My face starts heating up in embarrassment and I put my hat over my face.

-It's such a good vibration, Poppy sings as she opens a toilet stall and grabs... toilet paper? Her, Branch and Biggie throws it out on the people and I wince as one roll lands on the lady troll, who looks beyond pissed.

-It's such a sweet sensation, Poppy ends.
-oppa gangnam style! Branch starts immediately. Oh no, no, no, no! Not this song!

-Yeah, yeah, Gangnam style! Oh, oh, oh, oh, Oppa gangnam style! Poppy and Branch dances the Gangnam style through town and as I turn my head to look away I see Biggie Burlesque dancing on a wooden railing!

-Hey, pretty girl, whatcha doin' tonight? Biggie kicks all the glasses on the railing off and shakes his booty around. I look horrified back at Poppy and Branch who are continuing the Gangnam style.
-gangnam style! They shout.
-I wanna see what you've got in store! Biggie splits on the railing and puts his butt in a mans face.
-oppa gangnam style! Poppy yells.

-Party rock is in the house tonight! They all sing. Well at least Gangnam style is over, I huff.
-Come on! Poppy yells out and peps the townsfolk. Well I can tell you, they're not very amused.
-Everybody just have a good time! The continue the song.
-where you at, partiers? Poppy notices that no one joins them so she tries again.

-Party rock is in the house tonight! We just wanna see ya!
-Tell 'em, Poppy, Branch encourages.
-shake that! Poppy ends the song.

..... It's quiet... it means it's over... thank god.
-You suck! A man yells... the town was empty once again.

But the lady troll grabs them and throws them in a cell. I follow closely behind, but not suspiciously close.
I can hear her scolding them from this house corner.
-Now I want y'all to sit in there and think about what you have done! The lady troll points at them through the bars.
-That was a crime against music! She says offended. I take a deep breath in.
-No wait! I'm here to warn you about queen Barb and the rock trolls! I can hear Poppy yell and I see her hands holding the bars. The lady troll scoffs.
-Sweetie, I've already heard about queen Barb and her fancy world tour, she says the last part sarcastically.
-Now if you excuse me, the lady troll smiles and brings out her banjo again.
-I gotta wash what you call music... out of my ears, her smile falters at the end as she glares at them and turns back into town.

As she walks a tiny troll pops out of her hair and I gasp in surprise. A guy next to me eyes me suspiciously and I laugh awkwardly and tip my hat again and I walk away.
-You in real trouble now! Right aunt Delta? The tiny troll ask as I walk by them and cower behind another house so that I can look into the cell.
-Keep an eye on them, Growly Pete! The lady troll, which I guess is "aunt Delta" says.
-Yeah! The tiny troll cheers.
-Growly growly growl, growly growl, Growly Pete says.
-No! Music should bring us together, not divide us! Poppy shouts as he almost shakes the bars of the cell. I huff in annoyance. Well how am I supposed to get them out now?

I watch as Poppy turns back into the shadows of the cell, so I cannot hear them talk and I cannot see them either. As time goes on, a strange country troll ties a rope around his midriff and the other end to the cell door. I look closely at him, before he takes off and the door snaps off it's hinges and Poppy falls out with it. I gasp.

-It ain't right that you're put in jail just because your music is different, he says.
-It seems people around here doesn't appreciate a rad medley when they hear one, he then continues to say as Poppy stands up.
-Let's skedaddle, he says.
-Yes! Mission back on! Branch you can stop saving us! We're out! Poppy says and I see Biggie, Branch and mr.Dinkles pop their heads out of the ground. Poppy then immediately hops onto the strangers back and Branch walks out.
-Poppy, you don't even know who this is! Branch insists... and I agree.
-I'm Poppy, what's your name? Poppy asks.
-Name's Hickory, the stranger says.
-Hickory, this is Branch, Branch this is Hickory, Poppy says. Biggie then hops onto the door.
-Enough with the formalities, let's go! Biggie shouts.
-And this is mr Dinkles by the way, Biggie says and mr Dinkles squeaks a greeting.

Suddenly I see Delta bust out of a house, along with some other townspeople, and she looks angry about the commotion.
-I said let's skedaddle! Hickory says and rushes away. Branch is left standing.
-Go get 'em Clampers! Delta says and brings out the kid in her hair. The kid immediately rushes towards Branch, showing her enormous teeth. Branch immediately rushes off.
-This was my plan C by the way! Branch yells as he lands awkwardly on the door next to Biggie. I rush after as fast as I can.
-Poppy! I yell and she looks back at me.
-Y/N! Where did you go back there, we needed you! Poppy says hurt. She looks confused at me.
-I uh... Uhm, eh, I..., I loose speed and slow down, as Delta and her people rush after them. I watch as they disappear further and further away... then as townspeople come out of their houses and look scared at me, I immediately run and hide behind a barrel again before Delta comes back. She was a scary lady.

..... And now I'm stuck here. Alone. Great.....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

44K 858 77
When Branch discovers that something is changing inside of him... he will do anything to get himself back to normal... Warning... there are some pret...
72.4K 1.5K 11
"Hello. My name is (Y/n) and I am a troll who's very different from the rest. I'm a gray troll, yes, but that's not the big secret here, I'm way diff...
27.5K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
108K 1.9K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...