Mafia's Badass Girl ✅

By mehaklovely

He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was... More

Part: 1 The Hot Mafia Boss
Part: 2 First Encounter
Part: 3 Annoyed Mafia Boss
Part: 4 The Epic Interrogation
Part: 6 Tortured and Rescued
Part: 7 Playing with the Fire
Part: 8 Devoured By Jealousy
Part: 9 The Hidden Pain
Part: 10 Burning Desires
Part: 11 Caring Mafia Boss
Part: 12 Fit To Be Tied
Part: 13 Challenging The Mafia Boss
Author Note

Part: 5 Abduction

5.2K 230 7
By mehaklovely

A week had passed in a whirlwind as Chloe remained engrossed in her blogging and business. She was a fashion blogger and the owner of a fashion company. She worked hard for five days nonstop, and on weekends, she partied hard and enjoyed her life to the fullest.

It was Friday night, and she was lying in her lavish bedroom, dressed only in black lingerie, looking sexy with her brown hair tied up in a messy bun. Her room's color theme was white.

She wondered about Andrew, 'I've been longing to see Mr. Handsome for a week. Should I visit his club again? I'm not scared to go there, but I'm just confused.'

She murmured, "Why shouldn't I visit one of his other clubs?" She grinned and grabbed her phone to search for his clubs.

"Wait, I don't even know his name." When she was about to type on Google, she realized that she didn't even know his name and made a pout.

"First, I should search for his club, which I visited last week, to find out his name." She typed, 'who is the owner of the Red Dot Club?' and after tapping the search icon, she eagerly awaited the results.

Her eyes shimmered, and a smile flashed on her face as she saw his hot photo. He looked incredibly handsome in the photo. Her gaze descended to his name.

"Andrew Anderson," She read aloud, gazing at his photo with desire in her eyes and a smile on her face.

Then she searched for his other clubs.

"I had no idea he owned so many clubs," she exclaimed in shock after seeing the list of clubs owned by him.

She decided to visit one of his clubs the next day and drifted into slumber after browsing his photos and setting one as the wallpaper on her phone.

On the other side, the Mafia boss, Andrew Anderson, couldn't understand why he kept thinking about the most annoying girl again and again. He was frustrated, not understanding why this was happening. He stood on the balcony bare-chested, only clad in black trousers and drinking, his brows knitted. Deep inside, he longed to see her again, which he couldn't understand why, and it was making him restless.

The next day, Chloe visited the salon for her manicure, pedicure, hairdo, and other things.

At night, she was getting ready to visit his club, hoping to catch a glimpse of him after a whole week. She donned a black bustier top with tight-fitting black pants and applied hot red lipstick, sitting in the lavish dressing room in front of a huge mirror.

She took a sexy mirror selfie and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'Work hard but never forget to party hard. #party-hard.'

Upon arriving at Andrew's other club, she encountered a lively scene, with people energetically dancing to booming music. She stood at the bar counter with a glass of scotch in her hand, her brown eyes desperately searching for Mr. Handsome. Many guys approached her for a dance, but she declined everyone.

By sheer coincidence, that day only, Andrew also arrived for a meeting in that club. He walked to his private cabin with three men behind him.

However, he came to an abrupt halt when his gaze locked onto a hot woman standing at the bar counter. His eyes glistened with desire, and he observed her from head to toe.

"Control your desires, Andrew. She could be a spy," he cautioned himself.

"After my warning, how dare she visit my club again? Today, I won't let her go. This girl is seriously testing my patience." He muttered to himself, glaring at her in anger and clenching his fist.

"You all go, I will join you shortly." As he instructed his men, and they left after giving him a meek nod.

Chloe's eyes sparkled with happiness when she finally spotted him. Her lips stretched into a broad smile, and her heart danced with joy.

He approached her with a fiery glare before grabbing her wrist and dragging her to an empty cabin.

"What are you doing here after my warning? Now I'm sure that you're spying on me." He growled and pointed a gun at her, however her confidence didn't waver.

"My answer is still the same. I came to your club deliberately because I wanted to catch a glimpse of you, and luckily, my wish is fulfilled again." As she replied, a smile of triumph spread across her face which raised his anger.

"You're testing my patience, Miss Walker." He muttered as he clutched the pistol tighter. He was infuriated because she wasn't afraid of him and more frustrated with himself for not understanding why he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger.

"And you're turning me on with your hotness."She bit her lower lip erotically, causing him to roll his eyes in annoyance.

He put the gun down and moved dangerously close to her face, placing his hands on either side of her face against the wall. They gazed intensely into each other's eyes, and their heartbeats quickened due to their proximity. His warm breath brushed her face, sending shivers of desire down her spine, and she was drawn to his sensuous lips, yearning to taste them.

Unbeknownst to them, someone from afar captured their photograph.

"If I see you near any of my clubs again, I won't hesitate to shoot without questions." He warned her in a stern tone, keeping his eyes fixed on her.

"Oh, I'm so horrified."  She replied sarcastically, and he just stared at her in disbelief.

"Now get lost." He moved away from her and put the gun into his pocket.

"See you soon, Mr. Handsome." She walked out of the cabin, waving at him and grinning.

He shook his head and muttered, "This girl is something else," before leaving to attend his meeting.

As he reached the entrance to his private cabin, his phone began to ring. The security guard on the phone informed him that someone had taken a photo of him with Chloe, and he came to know about this through CCTV footage.

A deep frown appeared on his face after hearing this news. He became anxious for Chloe, although he didn't understand his emotions. For the first time in his life, he felt concerned about someone.

'Now anybody can use her to extract our information. What if she knows anything about us and gives it to them? I need to find that girl as soon as possible.' He convinced himself that he was protecting himself, not her. However, the real reason was that deep inside, he cared for her and had developed a soft spot for her.

A man suddenly blocked Chloe's car, and she instantly applied the brakes. She thought he was one of Andrew's men and came to interrogate her once again. She stepped out of the car herself and walked up to him.

"So, you've come to interrogate me again?" She asked, and two men harshly grasped her arms and began dragging her toward their car.

"I'm ready to come with you, why are you forcing me?" She tried to free herself from their strong grips.

"Shut up, and keep your mouth shut. You're irritating us." One of the men growled at her.

"You can't let go of my hands, I'm ready to come with you." She snapped at them.

"Do you think we are fools to leave your hands, so that you can escape?" They retorted.

"Now don't blame me for this." She kicked one of the men in the crotch, causing him to cry out in pain.

The other man slapped her hard across the face two times. "You bitch," he spat at her.

She understood that they were not Andrew's men based on their behavior. She glared at them, boiling with anger as they dragged her to the car.

"Where are you taking me?" They restrained her limbs, and she continued to struggle. There were five of them, and she couldn't fight them off, but she gave it her all.

"You bastard, let go of me!" Chloe shouted as they forcibly pushed her into the trunk of the car.

Then they silenced her by placing tape over her mouth and slammed the trunk shut.

The car roared to life, and Chloe was in complete darkness, her heart pounding with fear and frustration. Her mind raced as she tried to make sense of her situation. These men were clearly not related with Andrew, and she understood this.

Hours passed, and the car finally came to a halt. Chloe felt the vehicle stop, but she remained tightly bound and trapped in the trunk. The moment the car door opened, she steeled herself for what might come next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 297 31
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
1K 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...