𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄【𝐊𝐈𝐌 �...

By AERUMJEON

Tae stay away you are drunk " i said as i backed away from him "y/n ..come back "he said as he trapped me bet... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter1: Who is he
chapter 2: Feeling
chapter 3: Touch
chapter 4: Yoongi oppa
chapter 5: Embarrassed
chapter6:Basketball match
chapter 7: Bully
chapter 8: Homework
chapter 9: Punish
Chapter 11: Accidentally
Chapter 12: Table
chapter 13: Gentleman
Chapter 14: Treat
chapter 15: shoot

chapter 10: Escape

2K 82 40
By AERUMJEON

AUTHOR POV
"I'll punish you" taehyung said while smirking. "Oh and how" Y/n asked while glaring. "I--" Taehyung was not able to complete his sentence because of someone's heels clicking on the floor.

Both of them turn their head towards the sound and saw Hana standing there with her arms folded on her chest while her heels again and again clicking against he floor making taehyung frustrated, Hana was glaring towards Y/n.

"Can you stop doing that" Taehyung asked annoyingly. Hana stopped clicking her heels and smiled towards Taehyung. "Sorry" she muttered sheepishly.

"And slut you what are you doing in my house and sitting on my taehyungie" Hana screamed on Y/n and walked towards her. Hana was going to slap Y/n but she was faster to hold her hand and twist it.

A loud scream escaped Hana's lips as her wrist starts paining. "You listen whore first of all this is not your house and second of all its my choice, I'll sit where I want to you can't stop me bitch" Y/n spat twisting her wrist painfully.

Taehyung smirked at the scene in front of him. He removed Y/n hand from her wrist as he didn't want his father to give him a long ass lecture on it. "Why are you here?" Taehyung sighed.

"What do you mean baby did you forgot you called me today?" Hana said to Taehyung. He furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't remember when did he call her. "I don't remember" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Nevermind but now as I'm here let's go and talk somewhere in private" Hana said and pulled his hand. "You can see I'm busy write now maybe we can talk later" Taehyung dismissed.

"No baby I want to talk now" Hana said while pouting. Taehyung knew that without talking she won't be leaving so he thought of going to have a conversation with her then he can spend his time with Y/n.

"Okay fine go to the backyard I'm coming there" Taehyung said and Hana quickly went to the backyard although she wanted to meet him inside a room.

"Okay so princess listen here finish all this food and then you can roam around if you want but don't go on the fourth floor" Taehyung warned to which Y/n scoffed. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. She doesn't want to roam around and all.

"You can sit on my lap later but can you stand up for now" Taehyung teased and Y/n quickly realised that she was still sitting on his lap. She stood up and looked towards the side to hide her blushing face.

"Aww my princess looks so beautiful while blushing" he teased her again before walking to the backyard. When Y/n saw Taehyung left she patted her cheeks lightly and said "why do you have blush all the time around him"

Before walking to where Hana was standing Taehyung called one of his guard and said "Y/n is sitting and eating her food after eating might want to roam around so let her but don't let her go to forth floor". The guard nodded his head before speaking "okay boss"

"And yes let her do anything she want don't stop her and I don't want anyone of you touching or stopping her okay or else you might not see the next sunshine" Taehyung warned clearly remembering the previous moment with one of the guard.

"Don't worry boss I'll take care of it" the guard said with a stern voice. Taehyung hummed and went to the backyard.

"Should I eat it or should I run" Y/n debated to her inner self. " I should probably try to run away from here but what if I faint again in the middle of the road and this delicious food is tempting me so much"  she thought.

"Okay so first I should eat and then I'll run" she made the plan and digged into the food. She moaned when the delicious food melted into her mouth. She eated almost everything. "It's enough Y/n he must be coming back soon" her inner self told her to which she nodded.

She quickly put the chopsticks on the table and gulped the orange juice down her throat sighing in satisfaction. She looked towards her clothes and remembered that she is in just a t-shirt.

She thought of asking help from someone. She walked into the kitchen and saw a girl of her age doing the dishes. She went near her and cleared her throat "ahm".

The girl quickly looked towards Y/n and smiled "yes ma'am do you need anything" she asked. "Uh yes I need something" Y/n replied while fiddling with the hem of the shirt.

"Yes ma'am tell me" she asked. "Call me Y/n as you are of my age only I guess" Y/n chuckled lightly. "Okay as you say Y/n" the girl replied.

"I'm Ji-ah" the girl replied while smiling. "Okay so do you have any extra clothes" Y/n asked while looking towards her with hopefull eyes. "Yes I've as I live here only come follow me" Ji-ah said and started walking towards the room in the corner of the hall.

They entered the small room. And Ji-ah gave Y/n her jeans which she took while mumbling a small thank you. She was giving her one shirt also but Y/n refused saying that the shirt she was wearing was comfortable.

Ji-ah chuckled lightly before speaking "oh I see it's of Taehyung sir". After hearing her word Y/n blushed bashfully "no no it's not like that" Y/n protested. Ji-ah went out of the room giving Y/n the privacy to change clothes.

After wearing the clothes. She came out and again thanked her to which she replied with "it's okay". "I'll return to you it later" Y/n said. "No it's okay" Ji-ah replied. Both of them bid goodbye to each other.

Y/n walked towards the main door and saw a lot of guards standing there with guns. She walked out to the garden acting like she was watching the flowers. She moved a little to the main gate wanting to know the reaction but to her suprise none of the guard did anything.

She took this as a chance and ran out of the gate. She ran as fast as she could. "Finallllllllyyyyyyyyy" she sighed heavily after stopping in a market. She smiled to herself and thought it was to easy to escape the mansion.

After talking to Hana which we can't say talking. Hana was just seducing Taehyung to fuck her to oblivion. But he didn't gave in. He sighed heavily "let me go Hana or else it won't be good for you" he said and pushed her a little.

He walked back into the dinning room and saw the food was eaten. He smiled and looked around. He thought Y/n must be looking around like a small curious cute little puppy she is.

He called the same guard to which he said to look after Y/n. "Where is she?" Taehyung asked. "Boss she left" the guard replied while looking towards the ground. "WHAT!" Taehyung screamed and held the guard by his collar.

"Why did you let her go" Taehyung asked clearly angry. His viens popping out of his neck. "Boss you said let her do whatever she wants" the guard replied scared to his death.

"You are nothing but just a useless piece of shit" he shouted and pushed him harshly. Taehyung grabbed his car keys and exited the mansion.
----------------------------------------------

^he called me ugly in god knows how many languages 😭💜

^how to be so perfect 💜💫

^my safe place ❤️🌍
----------------------------------------------

Heya beautiful people, I hope you are doing good

Hope you liked the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 34.8K 29
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...
117K 3.6K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
1M 38.8K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
4.5K 167 28
this is the story about army girl and idol "what happened to.......y-you y/n..you were not like t-that" "you made me do this taehyung!" . . . . . ...