The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

De LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Mais

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 49

682 21 5
De LightTheNight23

It has been about a month now, work at the cafe was great. During her time their Jiro was getting along well with everyone and she even got along well with (y/n). Kayama had been taking more trips as of recently but she always called and checked up on her and hitoshi as the two took care of the cafe now as the main owners.

During that time (y/n) and Hitoshi decided to appoint Ochako as the head manager of the cafe leaving her to not really have to work a shift serving people but she got to make schedules and do something she still enjoyed while having the opportunity to still serve people.

In all aspects things were going great.

"You think there suki?" she asked her older brother as he helped her decorate her newly appointed office.

"Yeah, i think that's great," he said as he placed the larger picture on the wall behind the desk of her family. It was on the same day she found out that she owned a share of this restaurant.

"I think it's crooked," shoto said, antagonizing katsuki knowing it would get to him.

"Actually I think he's right!" (y/n) turned around quickly face to face with Izuku.

"izu, glad you could join us!" she giggled as she looked at the picture. On the wall was a single picture of her and shinso, along with one with grandpa torino. On the other side it was her parents times two, one with her siblings. And the other with ochako and mina, and respectively one with the two apartment goers and mina and sero. It was starting to feel like home for her with her laptop playing lofi beats in her office. Not only that but she had two records hung on the wall in a case, one was the album kiri and denki made for her and the other was drops of Jupiter, both being rather great songs that influenced her and her life.

"Are you ready to move in?" she asked her brother who smiled nervously.

"Honestly no, but I want to and this is good for me and ochako." he smiled as he sat in one of the chairs in front of her desk beside shoto who was lounging.

"Hey, it's your path, you have to trust it." she smirked at the greenette and then glanced at the door just getting a bunch of visitors.

"I was just wondering if I could talk to you privately." Jiro said, making (y/n) smile.

"Of course," she said waving her in she waived goodbye to her brothers who would most likely just be sitting outside until she got done with the woman in front of her. "What do you need to talk about?"

Jiro was a hard worker, she had proven that on her first day when she worked with (y/n) and ochako together. The day had been busy and they had been slammed but she did good at keeping up and not getting flustered.

"I never actually got to thank you for what you did, I didn't even deserve that second chance for what I did, and you still didn't hesitate." the woman smiled slightly as she rubbed her neck.

"It felt right, and I think second chances are deserving." (y/n) brushed it off as it was nothing. "It was honestly the right thing to do, because I wasn't as nice to you in the beginning, we just had a rough start that led to some bad decisions."

"Still, thanks." she said with a slight smile on her face. "I also want to let you know that I talked to my parole officer, and I may need to change my hours slightly and fill in any other time because they are starting to take my records again."

"That's great!" (y/n) exclaimed as she made a note of that. "Do you prefer nights or mornings?"

"Nights, if possible."

"Perfect, i'm so glad. I called them up and I explained to them everything." (y/n) cleared some confusion as to why they just suddenly did that. "Music is your thing, Honestly, along with my boys at home, would you want to do gigs here some nights?"

"As a thank you for getting my music career back, yes I would love too!" she bowed down and began to walk to the door, she paused as she grabbed the handle. "Hitoshi and you are perfect together, he is happy and that's the happiest i have seen him in years, i'm glad you two worked it out."

"Thank you," (y/n) smiled as she stared at Jiro with kind eyes. "It means alot."

"And also, I know what it feels like to have your dad walk out on you, my dad did that when i was a teenager." jiro said, catching (y/n)'s attention full heartedly. "So when you gave that speech it really opened my eyes, made me realise that I did have better moments in my life and I needed to be better and improve myself rather than hold on to those feelings." (y/n) smiled as jiro smiled back at her. "The news really wasn't wrong when they said you could change the world, I mean you became a hero to people who have been drugged and haven't spoken out."

(y/n) stared at her retreating form as she thought about it for a second, she really did help Jiro out alot and not only that but Jiro was helping her in her own way. They were both on a path for change and victory.

"Stop staring at the wall dumbass!" katsuki startled her out of her thoughts.

"Hey, don't scare me like that!" She tossed a tape dispenser, cracking him right in the forehead. "Or I'll make you stay up and guard my door for the alien denki swore he saw last night."

"It doesn't exist!" kastuki said quickly.

"Does too!" she said grumbling.

"Honestly I am ready for a few days off," Izuku said as he yawned. "I have had such bad muscle cramps in the past two days with the chases we have been a part of."

"I've had a headache from the two of you, complain somewhere else." katsuki growled as he smacked izuku on the head.

"How about we go home and do face masks, Mina wanted to tonight anyways." (y/n) smiled like an angel she was. "Then you two have every excuse to relax."

"Honestly sounds good," Katsuki said, calming down slightly.

"That's the plan," she stood up and grabbed her coat and things and locked the door of her office once she kicked her brothers out. She walked to the front and looked at the slightly busy cafe at the moment. She smiled as she waived at happy customers that were always here and drinking the coffee or tea.

"I'll be heading out for the night," she waved at the three working behind the counter which they all nodded and continued to work hard. "Have a good night, and call me if you need anything!" She waved her last goodbye with her brothers following close behind.

"Have you created any other desserts for the cafe for its bakery addition?" (Y/n) asked her Katsuki who smiled.

She had introduced the idea to him to be the baker a few weeks ago when she talked on the phone with kayama. The idea for the addition of a bigger bakery was well liked among the model; she even expressed it at her modeling gig she was at when (y/n) called. It made her laugh hard when she heard the exciting squeal over the phone.

"Well, I've thought about a few new pie ideas, some types of bread that are appealing in the eye and tongue, not only cookies and cupcakes."

"Can we make a donut named after me?" Izuku chuckled as he joked about the idea of having a donut named after him.

"I'm sure I can do it," Katsuki shrugged.

"How about Deku's donut, a simple iced donut with maybe a creme filling, topped with fresh strawberries."

"That Sounds delicious!" Izuku smiled, slobbering at the thought.

"How about chocolate icing to pair well with the strawberries but not take away from the creme filling." Katsuki suggested as he thought about how the flavors mixed well.

"I'll put it on the menu! Deku's donut, I'm sure it will be a number one seller!" (Y/n) giggled as she hopped onto Izuku's back and gained a piggy back ride the rest of the way home.

"Yeah, because I'll be eating them all!"

"You eat all my perfect creations, I'll beat you!"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Kiri, time for face mask night!" (Y/n) smiled as she dangled the band in her hand. "I bought Mina a band with cute little bug antennas! Sero gets a cool bandana and I bought Shinso a cute purple flower crown!" She went around the circle placing them on top of their heads as they sat in a great big circle. Once (y/n) was done she grabbed a tube of face mask and placed it on the end of her brush smirking at Mina who was wiggling with excitement.

"Face masks, face masks!" Mina sang as Ochako laughed at her actions as she worked on Seros's face beside her.

"Calm down woman, I want my face mask as well!" Katsuki growled as he knew he was three down the row.

"Okay, okay!" She says still and allowed (y/n) to brush it on.

"It's a big day tomorrow, Izuku, you're moving right beside us, how do you feel?" (Y/n) asked, smirking evilly.

"I'm nervous generally speaking with the look you're giving me." Izuku shied away as (y/n) and Katsuki smirked at him as if they were going to beat the crap out of him.

"That's because I got you a babysitter, you remember Mr. Hizashi. The English teacher?" Katsuk smirked, making Shinso mumble an 'oh no'.

"You didn't!" Izuku smiled and laughed enjoying the joke.

"We actually did!" (Y/n) moved to Shinso rubbing his face down with the cream that would help make his skin look young looking.

"I'm so sorry, I tried to stop it," Shinso placed his hands together and prayed somewhat. "I truly did my best."

"But not even Shinso could stop us," Katsuki evilly leagued manically with (y/n). "Let chaos reign!"

"Yes!" (Y/n) giggled as she pushed Izuku over enrolling in a fight between the two. Which caused them to roll around all over the place and smash each other on the head with pillows.

"Do I really get stuck with a babysitter in my own home?" Ochako asked Shinso with nervousness in her eyes.

"I really hope not, because then I pray for your ears." He shook his head. "I'm so sorry you're marrying into this family."

"You will be too, someday!" She said hoping she would have one calm person with her.

"I have time to think about it!" He said as dodged the pillow that was coming for his head. "But god, I probably will still marry her."

"You better Shinso!" (Y/n) body slammed Izuku with Katsuki following along and making the man cry out.

"Get him!" Mina cheered as Kirishima munched on popcorn with Denki and sero.

"We fell in love with maniacs." Shinso said as he watched Izuku cry for help.

"I'm starting to think that's true..." Ochako agreed as (y/n) and Bakugou went in for another attack.

"That's for making Ochako leave us and this precious apartment!" (Y/n) yelled.

"And that's for buying the apartment beside us!" Katsuki smirked. "Your Life will be a living hell!"

"It already is!"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

29.2K 255 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls ๐Ÿ˜Š Characters: โ€ข Katsuki Bakugou โ€ข Izuku Midoriya โ€ข Shoto Todorok...
8.6K 351 16
Shinsou Hitoshi was looking for help with his hero suit that day, not a partner. Although he supposes the second option isn't so bad, either. Mute re...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
127K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...