The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

Par LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Plus

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 39

769 26 8
Par LightTheNight23

"He said I was the one," she mumbled in her room with Ochako and Mina surrounding her. "He told his father I was the one. My heart had instant butterflies, I have never felt so happy."

Ochako smiled brightly as she looked at her best friend with a super happy smile on her face. Mina on the other hand was fangirling as she jumped around the room in excitement.

"Oh my god! Babe!" Mina squealed, making Katsuki who was in the kitchen growl and whine about something he was surely blaming the pink haired woman for. "He really pulled his head out of his ass quickly, I thought he was going to be stuck up you know who's ass forever."

"We all did, and if he was, I'm sure he was going to get a beating," Ochako punched her fist into her palm. "And not from your brothers, from us girl."

"Well I am glad it never got physical," (y/n) smiled, sipping a cool can of root beer. "I've never felt so blessed before."

Her heart was beating quickly and she could feel the flutters in her stomach. She was feeling one hundred percent good just like she was feeling before when she was growing close to hitoshi. She could feel that same kind of giddiness grow, bit she knew she needed to take her time and not rush into something. Especially when she learned from last time and Jiro had come in like a mad man, crazed over her ex-boyfriend.

"We should celebrate," Mina said fist pumping the air. "Like a party, there is one going on tonight two blocks down?"

"As much as that sounds chaotic, I must pass." (y/n) giggled, turning the whole party Idea down. "I learned my lesson from the last one, and it was simply never to go to another party."

"Good idea Kitten," shinso startled the women who sat on her floor gossiping and planning something, he wasn't so sure. "Whatever you three are up to, it could be highly dangerous, especially with mina around."

"Oh shut up," she laughed glaring at her friend, she stuck her tongue out at the man. "I am the least chaotic in the group."

"She may have a point," Ochako said, looking at (y/n) who was trying to light three matches all at the same time for her three wick bath and body candle. "(y/n) stop that!"

"What, I saw it once on a video. I just wanted to see if it worked." she stopped swiping at the box and looked at everyone who looked at her concerned for her thought process. "Katsuki banned it in the kitchen, living room and bathroom, really any open space where everyone can hangout at."

"The bathroom is not a place everyone can hangout in." Hitoshi stopped her at the comment.

"Not unless it's a ritual night and you're summoning the third demon in your phone contacts." (y/n) said staring blankly at hitoshi who faltered slightly, but smirked. He sure as hell missed this.

"I said, no more demon talk before I shove soap down your throat you shit it out for weeks!" Katsuki yelled, storming past her door and pointing a finger at her.

"Now you know how I feel about denki and his," she paused and shuttered. "His extraterrestrial friend."

"And no lighting three matches at the same time anytime, and anywhere in this apartment." he yelled at her taking the three matches from her hand and tossing them in the garbage.

"So outside on the balcony it is," her eyes told Hitoshi she was bound to light all three at the same time.

"With adult supervision." he said, watching her smirk even more at the idea of adult supervision.

"You, as adult supervision?" she asked all giddy.

"Of course kitten," he smirked back at her, matching her own mischievousness. Might as well enjoy life with her.

"I don't know," Ochako said, trying to get the matches out of (y/n)'s hands. "Katsuki said not in the apartment."

She paused and let go of the box thinking about her words.

"Okay, he did set himself up on that one." she finished her thought and laid back onto the soft fluffy rug that laid somewhat under (y/n)'s bed.

"Can we draw a pentagram as well and get a sacrifice?" she asked hitoshi with sparkling eyes.

"Okay, gotta draw a line, kitten." he snickered looking at her with adoration. "We aren't summoning a demon, you already live with one."

"Izuku can be a demon sometimes," she mumbled, making ochako stare at her in disbelief.

"I was more talking about katsuki, but sure," he questioned her on that one but didn't really argue with it.

"I'm starting to think she's the demon," Ochako mumbled, backing up slowly.

"I agree," Mina smiled as she looked at her phone which had received a new notification. "Ugh, denki we just practiced last night!" she whined standing up and getting her belongings. "Sorry babes, Denki is calling an emergency practice. Probably pansying out since we are rising on the charts."

"Have fun, tell denki not to get lost!" (y/n) waved watching as the pink haired girl walked out rushing to her practice.

"And then there were three," (y/n) grabbed a candle and more matches. She picked up the candle and looked at it and then at the two. "Who wants to hold the candle, I also have to sit in their lap so I can be right there to light the tri-force of power."

Ochako nervously glanced at the girl and the candle.

"I think Katsuki needs help in the kitchen, bye." Ochako rushed out leaving hitoshi to be the one.

"Looks like it's you Indie," she smiled, rushing out of the room and onto the balcony where he followed plopping down on the ground leaving his arms open for her to sit down. Which she quickly did. She placed the candle in his hand and started to swipe three matches at the same time once again.

"I thought I told you to stop!" Katsuki growled at her as he watched her try again.

"You said not in the apartment, I am outside." she said swiping it against the box again.

"That's it, you're shitting soap for a week if you even survive it!"

"I think we found our sacrifice." (y/n) said as she looked hitoshi in the eyes who lightly chuckled.

"I told you are not sacrificing anyone." he told her giving her an amused look.

"But if I can light all three of these at the same time and the wicks at the same time, only a goddess would have that power."

"Sure, kitten."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Katsuki, I did it." (y/n) said sitting the candle on the table and the matches still burned in her hand getting deadly close to her skin.

"Jesus Christ." he muttered and then spotted the flames in his hand. "Put them down in a cup of water now. You're going to burn your hand and then this apartment complex."

"But, look at what I did," she said, not paying any attention.

"I see, but your hand!" he shoved his cold cup of water at her causing her to yelp and drop them in. "You're a danger sometimes."

"I didn't burn myself this time!" she smiled looking at her patched up, band aid, covered hands. "I am an all-star." She giggled.

"Sure," Katsuki said, going back to his usual thing, which was looking at recipes.

"Hey, do you think I'm too trusting?" she asked out of the blue. It was just the two of them tonight. Ochako and Izuku went on a date and told the two to not wait for them.

Katsuki put his phone down and looked at the youngest sibling. He seemed to sit and think about it for a second.

"Yes, But to be honest," he paused and seemed to go back and forth for a few seconds. "I don't think your choice was wrong. If we're talking about who and what we are talking about."

She paused and looked at her oldest sibling. It wasn't the answer she was expecting. She was expecting him to tell her how dumb she was for doing that and that to was going to end up causing her more pain.

"Deku and I talked about this," he paused and looked at his sister who still was having a hard time wrapping her thoughts and mind around this. "We knew how you seemed to thrive with him, and when he broke your heart we saw how you broke apart. He may not have been in your life until this year, but he sure as hell was needed, and now he's a lifeline."

"Are you saying..." she trailed off.

"Yes, I am saying he's the one, I don't think you would be acting like this if it wasn't for him and you becoming as close as you were." Katsuki said, giving her a slight nod of the head. "He clearly is in love with you and you two fulfill each other. At some point me and deku need to let you grow so, this might as well be the time."

"So you don't hate my choice?" she asked just wanting to be sure before she did make a wrong choice without realizing it.

"No, we support your decisions and help you when the road doesn't go as planned." he said smiling at her. "That's what siblings do, stick it out together until the storm passes."

"I have never been so lucky to have siblings like you two," she smiled at the blond haired grump. "You guys are truly the best, and I need to express that more often."

"We support you no matter what," Katsuki said leaning back into the couch and kicking his legs up onto the soft cushions laying down. "That's how you have been with us when we go through thick and thin."

"Do you really think he's the one?" (y/n) asked, she wasn't having doubts, it's just that she was nervous and unsure of the idea of the one.

"I think he's the one, for sure." Katsuki mumbled. "No one else can deal with your crazy ass all day unless it's the people on this floor. We are sadly stuck with you, hotoshi is willingly stuck with you. I honestly think he would jump off a cliff just to be with you if you did it."

She sat and smiled at the thought of Hitoshi doing all these things with her and for her. He truly was a diamond in the rough. And to think he was used all those years back, tormented, bullied, and beaten into dating a person like jiro because she had control because hotoshi gave it up. It was sad to know he had gone through that, but he survived. He survived and he was happy now, spending time with the people who treat him right.

(y/n) had often found herself trying to figure out why Hitoshi dealt with that pain for that long. She didn't quite get it, he was so friendly and charming. Who would ever treat such a kind person in that manner and think it was right. But then again they say your life events build the person you are, he wouldn't be where he was or who he is if it wasn't for that pain he lived through. He just had to avoid ever going back to it. That was the tricky part. That was the part he failed to overcome for the sake of protecting her from the harm of Jiro. know he just had to realize nothing would ever break the two apart, especially with the friendship they have.

She had just grown to realize he was the one, the one she wanted to spend her life with. It might be a scary thought but she couldn't imagine it with anyone other than him.

"He's my best friend, not like me and you." She pointed between her and katsuki. "But he's the one I can see myself with in a never ending friendship."

"Then don't give up on it."

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

415K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
267K 3.5K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
30.7K 432 13
First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou -Shigaraki -Dabi
175K 2.2K 42
Gender Neutral Reader The characters in this book are: Hitoshi Shinso Tamaki Amajiki Tsuyu Asui Momo Yaoyorozu Kyoka Jiro Shoto Todoroki Izuku Mid...