๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๏ฟฝ...

De TOFUTAKA

โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„, ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜? โž โ†ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
00-๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
01-๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง
02-๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
03-๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž...
04-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
05-๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐๐จ
06-๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
08-๐œ๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ
09-๐Ÿ*๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ
10-๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ
11-๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ-๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
12-๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
13-๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต
14-๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
15-๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ
16-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
17-๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
18-๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ
19-๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š
20-๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ'๐ฌ

07-๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ

10.2K 282 60
De TOFUTAKA

Even though you acknowledged that it was becoming colder outside, you decided to wear something light since you would be somewhat indoors while out. Zipping up your hoodie you now regret not wearing a thicker one. You daze at stores putting up holiday decorations and advertisements even though the break isn't for another three months. The later it gets the more lively the mall becomes, making the three of you realize that you've been walking around shopping for some time now. While passing a store, a magenta-colored coat catches Mina's eye and she doesn't hesitate to rush inside, making you and Momo follow behind her. Immediately, Mina takes off the jacket she's already wearing to try on the one on the rack. She turns to a mirror and cheeses, posing while clenching the sides of the coat. Mina turns to face you and Momo, raising an eyebrow for extra confirmation. You two smile then compliment and encourage her to buy it. Raising the sleeve she scoffs at the tag, rushing to take the coat off. "It's over ten thousand yen!" You scrunch a frown at her as she angrily shoves the coat back on the rack. "Oh, I just realized! Momo why don't you make it for me as an early Christmas present ?!" "Stop copying off of Kirishima's homework and come to my study hall." "Momo why the fuck is there always a catch with you?" "I guess you don't want th-" Mina huffs searching through the rack of clothes next to Momo, "Fine..." While Mina is distracted, Momo whispers to you, "If she breaks our deal, let me know." "You know damn well even if she does, you're still gonna make it for her." you tease making Momo grin.

It's around 9:30, and the mall closes soon. Before heading back to campus the three of you decide to grab something quick from the food court. While waiting in line, listening to Mina change her order every five seconds, Momo subtly touches your fingertips to grab your attention. "Is that Shindo?" You raise an eyebrow confused, starting to look around. "Nine O'clock," she whispers again. You turn to the left only to see that is in fact Shindo. He's with three of his friends, probably the same group he went to the party with. Mina finally catches on and chimes in, "I'm telling you it's meant to be, you two keep running into each other." "One this is only the second time and two, we're in the most popular mall. It's almost guaranteed you'll run into somebody." Leaning close to the two of you Momo whispers, "Mmm I don't know Y/n, Mina has a point on this one. You guys never ran into each other like this before." Now irritated you suck your teeth, "Momo that doesn't mean shit!" "Regardless you should go say Hi." "No, why?!" you gripe, "Because that's your friend, don't act Hollywood and stuck up." Mina leans in closer to whisper, "Plus he-" "Mina I swear to god if you mention his quirk again!" You cut her off. "What?! Just imagine how beneficial it would be. And he seems like the type that would make sure you finish every time." "Especially if his quirk is used for something like that how could you not?!" "Momo, whose side are you on?!" Nonchalantly without hesitation she answers, "Mina's, but if you think about it we're both on your side because we're trying to be good wing-women." "Y/n hurry he's leaving!" Mina exclaims. You huff pulling out your cash and shoving it in Mina's hand, "Get me a number two!"

One of the things you're sure almost everyone hates is seeing people you know in public spaces. Since this isn't the first time you've run into him, the conversation shouldn't be awkward especially since Shindo has always been the type to start and hold one. However, you start to feel somewhat anxious since this is your first sober conversation with him. As you walk over Shindo happens to turn around and see you. You're thankful you didn't have to do the weird-ass shoulder tap or call out his name to get his attention. Just like before, he greets you with a warm smile as he walks to meet you halfway. One of his friends calls out to him as he walks over to you. "Go ahead I'll catch up!" "Hurry up! Curfew is at ten!" Shindo scoffs and rolls his eyes, irked as the rest of his friends begin to leave. "You have a curfew at ten?" "Yeah, it's only for this week though, we're conditioning. " You nod. "So What's up? You're here by yourself?" "Nah, I'm with the girls." You answer, nodding your head back at Mina and Momo. You realize they got caught spying when Shindo locks eyes and waves at them. "Hi Momo, Hi Mina!" Awkwardly they greet him back in unison, "Hey Shindo!"They had one fucking job! Just as before, you two make conversation as if you never lost touch in the first place. Mid conversation you notice his hair a little longer than normal, and that he has a mullet. You can't remember if he had it or not the last time you saw him but regardless, you like how it looks on him. It suits him in such a way that makes you attracted to him. While talking he tilts his head catching you in your slight gaze at him. From his small playful smirk, you immediately know he caught you checking him out. Shindo locks his eyes with you and starts to say something about it but then breaks eye contact for a second seeing the restaurant behind you pull its gate down. He sighs, "Shit, I forgot to get my food." "The restaurants on the other side are pretty good, it just depends on what you want to eat." Zoned out, Shindo looks at his final options on the other side of the food court. He hums an "I don't know" before his gaze moves toward you, sizing you from your feet back up to your face, smizing into your eyes. I- is he flirting?! Not being able to hold his composure, he smirks to himself and looks away, "I'll just get something from that Teriyaki place."

You go with him to get his food real quick and head out the mall together. The girls catch the memo and wait for you in the car. As you're walking, you don't really pay attention to what he's saying, still stuck on how he "innocently" flirted back at you, even though it wasn't intentional when you did unlike him. Wrapping up your time together his one arrogant-ass friend yells, "Shindo!" making his voice echo in the parking lot. Now pissed since he was interrupted, Shindo stops himself from yelling back so he doesn't cause a scene. Instead, he mumbles to you, "I swear all he does is bitch and moan." You chuckle, "I'll let you go so he can leave you alone." he grins, enjoying that he got a reaction out of you. "Wait, is your number still the same?" "Oh, no I changed it a while ago." Hesitating, becoming timid he asks, "Can I put my number in your phone?" Pulling out your phone, you rapidly close the notifications of spam text messages from Mina and Momo in the group chat before you hand it to Shindo. As soon as he hands your phone back to you his friend says tauntingly, "It's nine fifty-five!" Aggravated even more now he snaps "It's nine fifty-five and you have yet to shut the fuck up!" Shindo gives you agitated pleading eyes starting to apologize for his friend but you stop him, rolling your eyes and shaking your head at the situation. "I'll catch you later Y/n," he says softly giving you a quick firm hug. You blurt out a quick "Bye" as he walks away getting into the car.

As soon as you get in Momo's car the two of them start bombarding you with questions. Putting on your seatbelt you explain how the conversation was normal until you accidentally flirted by staring at him only for him to flirt back. "HE WHAT?!" they both yell. Blushing you shout, "Momo can we go now?!" Momo starts the car and begins to pull out, "Wait wait, let me make sure I heard you right. You asked him what he wanted to eat and he stared at you?! Hinting he wanted you?!" Mina asks in shock. Shyly, you answer " I don't think it was that deep but yeah...he stared at me." "For how long?!" Momo asked, forcing her eyes on the road. "Mmm, I don't know, maybe like three or five seconds." The girls yell out of excitement making you blush more. Even though you were in shock about him shooting his shot back at you and how smooth he did it, you didn't think it was that big of a deal until you saw the way the girls reacted. That's one of the main things you love about your friendship with them, the constant love and support. Anytime you were in the talking stage or had the tiniest crush, they are just as excited for you if not more. And as soon as someone would fuck up or seems like they ain't shit, they don't hesitate to become your backbone. You start to think to yourself about how they would have reacted if you had told them about what happened between you and Bakugou during the party that night. And how you two have been hooking up ever since. You eat your food quietly in the back, stammering your thoughts when Momo pulls you out, "Soo, what happened after that?" "Oh, he gave me his number. Fuck that means I have to call him first." They both get even more excited arguing over what you should say to him first. You ignore them. You can't help but feel remorse and ask yourself, Why didn't I tell them about Bakugou?

Three Months Later

It's finals week. You feel confident with all the exams you took so far. Of course, the one you're most anxious about is Modern Hero History which is tomorrow. You're grateful that it's your last final because after that you can finally stop stressing for a bit and relax. With Bakugou tutoring you, studying for weeks, and taking practice exams after practice exams, you feel and know you're prepared but can't help but feel anxious about failing since it's the only class you really struggle in. Half of the class is in their rooms cramming one last time and the other half including you is downstairs trying to be at ease. Luckily Shindo calls to facetime you, making you hope he takes the stress off your mind. Since your encounter at the mall, you haven't seen him in person, but the two of you have been calling and texting each other whenever you can since then. Unfortunately, things haven't escalated between you two which made Mina and Momo disappointed but you're content with still being just friends with Shindo. He answers with a grin like always but his face changes to a puzzled look. "You okay Y/n?" Starting to walk to the elevator you huff and shake your head. "Oh shit, you have that final tomorrow right?" "Yup..." Leaning his arm above his head he shrugs off the situation "Don't stress, you'll be fine!" "That's easier said than done." You walk past Bakugou sitting on the couch, not noticing his eyes following you as you walk to the elevator. As soon as you get to your room you plop on your bed, emotionally and physically exhausted. "Why don't you just try to sleep?" "As drained as I am, I can't. I've been running on three or four hours every day this week." "Have you tried taking a sleeping pill or something?" You let out a frustrated sigh, "Mina gave me her melatonin gummies but they aren't working." Shindo pauses, "Yeah...Y/n, I don't know what to tell you." You rub your tired eyes releasing a small laugh as Shindo joins. "Maybe try watching those cooking ASMR videos." "Shindo when I tell you I have literally tried everything..." "Maybe us talking for a bit will help." You give a very tired smile, tickled by his determination.

Resting his elbow on his thigh and his chin in his palm, he leans forward giving you a good look at the dark circles starting to form underneath his eyes(which you find alluring). Feeling bad that you're keeping him up, you suggest that you two call it a night but he insists it's fine and that you stay on the phone with him until you fall asleep. After a while, Shindo lays down. His eyes gradually become lower along with his voice which is soothing to you(and very arousing). His sleepy voice sounds like it has somewhat abrasive but manages to be clear and smooth, kind of like velvet. The sound of it gives you a notice he's going to crash in any second. After a couple of minutes, most likely from his calming aura you drift into your long-awaited and desired sleep. Shindo soon follows behind you, staying on the phone.

~

"Two Miso Soups and Tamagoyaki." You sigh, pressing your hands in your hoodie pocket from the cool and crisp morning air. "Bakugou I told you I don't want-" "Shut up!" You both give a cold glare at each other as he hands his money to the cashier paying for your food. As soon as you sit at the table you pull out your index cards, trying to cram a bit. Before you can even glance at them Bakugou reaches over the table snatching them out of your hand. "Why the fuc-" "Stop studying and eat." "No! I told you when I'm anxious I don't have an appetite." Unmoved he slurps his soup sliding your soup, side of Tamagoyaki, and utensils to you. "Bakugou!" "You give the same bullshit speech every time about how you're nervous before a test and that you can't eat and if you do you'll feel sick-" "Exactly so-" Interrupting you again he continues, "I don't care, eat." You cut your eyes at him, "It's too early for your shit, give me my cards back!" He burns the cards in his palm, letting the ashes blow away in the air. Before you can react or say anything he speaks. "Stop worrying, you know this shit. And if you don't eat now you'll definitely get sick during the test. Stop being so uptight and relax dumbass." Slightly annoyed, he uncovers your bowl to further emphasize telling you to eat. You take a deep breath while pulling the food closer to you. Somewhat embarrassed, you mumble "Thank you..."

~

During the final, you remind yourself you'll be fine and to relax every time you feel overwhelmed. Thankfully that is your only class for the day. After the exam,  you walked back to the dorms with Bakugou. Plopping in your desk chair he raises an eyebrow at you. "So?..." "I think I did well." "You remembered to do the second essay right?" Jumping up you yell, "There was a second essay?!" He snorts from holding his laugh, "Nah, I'm fucking with you!" "Don't play like that, my nerves are still bad!" You chuckle throwing your pillow at him, sadly he dodges it. You lay your back down on the edge of the bed still sleepy. "Why are you so tired?" "We just took a four-hour exam and you're asking me why?!" "I mean you should be used to it by now." You sigh rubbing your eyes, "I couldn't fall asleep last night and only got two hours. And Mina's dumbass melatonin gummies don't do shit!" Out of nowhere, Bakugou starts laughing hysterically. "The fuck is funny about my sleep deprivation?!" "I switched Mina's gummies with fruit snacks weeks ago. I was wondering when she would notice but I guess she hasn't!" You freeze, not knowing if you should curse him out or hit him. "...Bakugou get the fuck out." "No! I'm sorry! It's not my fault, the prank was for Mina." "It is your fault! Because you decided to act like a damn kid my stress levels were higher than ever and now my sleep schedule is fucked!" You hear him get up and suddenly, his body hovers over you. "If all you need to do is sleep, let me help you." He smirks at you seductively, grazing the side of your cheek with his thumb. "It all makes sense now..." You squint your eyes, giving him a baffled look. "You just needed some dick, huh?" You can't help but laugh so hard you cover your face, making him smile. "Why is everything with you so sexual?! You know there are other ways right?" Now laughing with you he jokes, "What you want me to do? Sing a fucking lullaby?!" "Hmm, maybe..." "Y/n... really?" You nod holding your laugh. "Fuck.No." He starts to get up but you hold onto his wrist telling him to stay. "You know, sitting at the desk all that time made my back hurt." Bakugou gives you a smug face making you chuckle, "No! Get your mind out of the gutter. I don't even have the energy for that. I honestly just want to sleep and my back pain is preventing that." He sighs then tells you to sit up.

The pressure of his fingertips makes you feel tranquil and relieved that the pain is going away. Purposely to try to tease you and turn you on he whispers in your ear gently tugging on the bottom of your top, "Can I take this off? It's getting in the way." You smile knowing what he's up to but you let him take it off anyway, along with your bra. The chill of his rings is soothing yet tempting, giving you flashbacks. Bakugou lightly presses his lips against each shoulder as he massages them. Slowly, he glides his hands down your back still focusing his kisses on your shoulder. Just like him, it didn't take much to turn you on. Because you two were focused on finals for the past three months you haven't gotten off since your hookup in the classroom, making the sexual desire you have for each other at an all-time high. His hands now squeezing and rubbing your breasts; his soft gentle lips now gnawing at your neck and shoulders, he can't help but say. "Y/n?" Starting to breathe heavily you give a light, "Mhm..." "I want you so fucking bad..." You turn your head, tilting it back slightly to meet his lips. With no control, you both incorporate your tongues, yearning for each other as each second passes. Not being able to wait anymore he undresses you completely. With your back laying at the head of the bed now, you two still make out passionately as he does foreplay on you; gently rubbing his fingers above your pussy to tease you. As you kiss him you notice your lips become lighter and your body becomes heavier, almost numb-like. You damn yourself for starting to become drowsy, now out of all times. Bakugou breaks the kiss to undress and get a condom. As soon as he turns back around, you're out cold in a deep slumber. "Tch, did she really just-?" he scoffs in disbelief. Lightly nudging your body he calls out, "Oi...Y/n..." Accepting the fact that you're not waking up anytime soon, he sighs putting his clothes back on. He searches through your drawers looking for an oversized tee, messing up your other folded clothes in the process. Struggling to lift up your limb-exhausted body, he somehow manages to dress you. Bakugou gently props your head on your pillow then tucks your comforter on top of you before heading out. For the first time this whole week, you slept like a newborn.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
189K 4.7K 32
[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both your late coming and your fiery attitude...
302K 11.7K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
1.1M 39.9K 150
๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...