Energy Love (Alec Lightwood L...

By youwishauthor

Emilia Gemstone is an orphan and Clary Fairchild's best friend. She has a secret she keeps by fear to be judg... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last words

Chapter 20

5.9K 161 12
By youwishauthor

I have unpublished this book for a week, because chapter 2 got deleted, and I needed to write it back again. So please read it again, I've tried to make it similar to the old one, but it's been to long since I wrote it, so I forgot a little. I won't be uploading a lot because the next two weeks are filled with finals, homework and projects. Then summer yey !

--------------

We ran after Simon and herd Raphael mutter.
"I swear if that kid from this one more jacket..."

"Where is he?" Clary asks when we don't see Simon next to him.

"He'll be back."

" You just let him go? You said you'd look after him." Jace said as we look at Raphael in disbelief.

"I can't do that until he's ready"

"what does that even mean?" I wonder.

"It means he is where everybody goes when this happens. His own personal hell."

"I... did this. I put him there."

"No, you didn't I could have stopped you but I didn't." I tell her.

"If it helps if he doesn't even remember it was you. Those first minutes a complete blank"

"But I have to tell him to truth."

"Once you're rein him in, i'll be watching you talking prove to the Clave that Camille broke the Accords. In fact, a a new leader..."

"Okay stop it I don't care about vampire politics." Clary interrupts him."we have to find Simon."

"We will." Jace reassures and I nod.

"He is out here, he is alone...scared...he's hungry." Clary continues

"Give me a call when he turns up. Hill need my help." Raphael says leaving us in the streets between us.

"I think we've had just about enough of your help." Jace mutters while taking out his phone and calling someone.

"What are you doing?" Clary asks

"Getting reinforcements. Alec, I need you...An attack?" He puts in speaker mode so we can all hear.

"Valentine created a Forsaken that went trough the wards." Izzy explains.

" That's not possible Izzy, nothing can get through the wards. They're... They're warlock spells to defend against all Downworlders."

"Not this one. It had Seelie blood with angel properties. Jace, it went after Hodge and Alec." She clarifies. That must be the thing I saw him introduce after he runned the poor guy. Jace looked at me at the mention of my supposed mate.Oh god, I hope Alec's okay.

"Izzy, we'll be there as soon as we can be." Jace hungs up.

"They're banged up, but they'll live. Hodge killed it, it was after the..."

"The cup."

"Izzy, we'll be there as soon as we can be." Jace hungs up.

We start walking but Clary stops.

"Valentine attacked my home. Alec's injured. We've got to go."

"We can't, you know we can't." Clary talks about her and I. "Simon's in danger..."

" What about Alec? It's not safe out here, Clary."

"Okay, did you forget how I single-handedly battled a Shax demon to protect the Cup?" I feel a an argument coming up so I get away from them.

They raise their voice a little bit of course, they argument dies down and Jace starts to caress Clary's check and I can't help but grin. But I had to look away because they started kissing, when I looked back they stopped and I walked to them.

"Clary, I'm not coming with you, I have to see Alec."

"What? but you're Simon's best friend too."

"Alec's my mate" I announce.

"Your what?" She asks me confused.

"My soulmate, he's the person I'm destined to love and stay with for the eternity. My father was my mother's mate. And Alec is mine."

"That's fantastic, have you told him?"

"No, I haven't, I'm waiting for the right moment."

"Okay go, if Simon asks for you, I'll find something to say." She smiles then walks away.

"Let's go." Jace tells me tense and I nod my face becoming serious.

Once we arrived at the Institute everything seemed to be fine.

Maryse and a man walked towards us. He had little resemblance to Max so I guessed it would be their father.

"Robert Lightwood." He presented himself giving me his hand. I knew it.

"Emilia Gemstone, nice to meet you." I shook his hand and he smiled tightly. The Lightwood parents seemed tense I was gonna live.

"You can stay" Maryse said and I came back to my place.

"We're being sent back to Idriss." Robert say.

"What? Why?" Jace asks surprised.

"The Clave has ordered us to come back, we're not sure why." Jace nodded and we walked away, we found the siblings talking in the training room, they had changed the glass so it wasn't cracked anymore.

"Hey. You all right?" Jace asks when we see Alec.

"I was so worried." I walk to him and open my arms for a hug but he steps back. It hurt, it really did. "Okay so no hug." I walk back next to Jace who stood alongside Izzy. Both of them were frowning, surely because it was odd how Alec rejected me.

"I'm fine." He doesn't look at me.

"We just spoke to Robert and Maryse. They're being sent back to Idris." Jace informs and I nod still looking at him. I'm trying to get him to look at me but it doesn't work.

"What?" Izzy asks

"Yeah." I confirm

"Another order from Lydia?" Izzy said sarcastically.

"Who's Lydia?" Jace asks curiously.

"She's in charge of the Institute." Izzy responded.

"She's what?"

"Temporarily." Alec's corrects.

"And now she's convinced the Clave that Mom and Dad aren't doing their job?" Izzy questions.

"Maybe they aren't. The Institute was under their control when the Forsaken got in." Alec tells us. What is happened? He completely changed in a span of 10 hours.

"What are you talking about?"Jace asks.

"Mom and dad were members of the Circle."

"What? They don't have Circle runes." Izzy remarks.

"That's because they made a deal with the Clave prior to the Uprising. In exchange for their cooperation, they were pardoned." Alec explained

"You're questioning their loyalty?" Izzy interrogates.

"Valentine is back. The circle is rising. They're under suspicion."

"No way, Robert and Maryse took me in. They raised me as one of their own. I know what kind of people they are."

"Are you sure? They lied to us. For years, they've been tellings us how to act. That we have two uphold the  Lightwood name. Well, they're the ones who tarnished it. They're hypocrites." He says really pissed.

"You must be Jace Wayland." A voice behind us assumed. Lydia walks from behind us and stands next to Alec. Just what we needed.

"Lydia Branwell. You're quite the legend back in Idris." She places her hand in front of her to shake but Jace's just looks at Izzy and I with his arms folded.

"Don't believe everything you hear." He advised and she placed her arm next to her.

She turns her head at Alec" Did you tell them?" She asks him.

"Tell us what?" Izzy asks annoyed.

"Lydia and I are engaged." Alec announces and I scoff. Izzy and Jace look at me in concern before turning back to them furious.

"We're getting married." She continued.

"You're not serious." Jace asks in disbelief.

"You were supposed to tell them no. It's your life tu ruin." Izzy said and stomped out of the room.

"Not sure what to say." Jace confesses

"How about, none of this matters?" Alec proposes. "We have to stop Valentine."

"Finally. Something we agree on." Jace looks at me one more time before leaving too.

"Congratulations." I smile sadly while holding my tears.

Lydia thanks me and I leave to my room to cry alone.
---------------------

I had been sobbing for a while when a sound of knocking came through my door. I whipped my tears and opened my door, a Shadowhunter who I think his name was Raj, told me that Lydia wanted to see me. I opened the door without knocking when I got to her office door. Meliorn was sitting in the couch, Lydia in front of him with Shadowhunters circling them.

Lydia turned to me. "Here you are, the Clave wants you to confirm his answers ."

"I'm not a mundane lie detector, besides don't Seelies always say the truth." I  looked at Meliorn and sat next to him, smiling slightly.

"We do." He just nodded

"Are you okay with this?" I asked him, I think that he didn't do anything wrong. Lydia and him looked at me surprised. Meliorn smiled slightly.

"Go ahead."

" Forensic don't lie. Tell me what you know about the blood in the Forsaken." Lydia started her interrogation.

(Meliorn's thoughts are in Italic)

"Oh, Mother Nature, are Shadowhunters that stupid? Those scouts we sent got killed by him and he took their blood. That man is a killer."

"Have you considered is that the blood in the forsaken came from our dead scouts? Scouts sent to help you hunt for Valentine. Why do you I think we would side with a murder?" Meliorn said.

Lydia looked at me.

"He's saying the truth."

"Maybe he's faking it. Seelies always play both sides."

"What did he think?" She asked me.

"He thought what he said, literally."

"Seelies always play both sides." Lydia remarked.

"Oh come on you act like your perfect but you're not better than us." I thought he would try to hide his thoughts but god his sincere even in his mind, I know it because lying in your mind is a tricky think to do, and I can feel the sincerity of his voice.

"Excuse me?" Lydia was confused.

" You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?"

"This is becoming very interesting, don't you think Emilia?" He turned to me smirking, but I only stared at him confused.

He looked back at Lydia and leaned to face her more."If only Shadowhunters had a better relationship with us..."

"Clarissa Fairchild has the cup and they don't know it." What did he say? I widened my eyes, please don't, please don't...

"You'd know that Valentine's daughter has the Cup." He did it, he dropped the bomb, I looked at Lydia and she raised both of her eyebrows.

"He's a fucking Seelie you know he's telling the truth don't look at me like that." Meliorn had a smug grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.2K 19
Prolog: When Piper was told by her mom when she was 6, about the shadow world. She had to keep Clary out of danger, and her mom let her train as a sh...
209 6 14
Clary Fray remembers nothing of the Shadow World - no demons, no Downworlders, no Jace. Yet, a nagging suspicion lingers, a darkness at the edges of...
69.6K 1.2K 24
Alec Lightwood fanfic with my own character Elle May. Alec is straight in this story. Includes Jace, Clary, Izzy Simon etc
70.7K 2.4K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...