𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍 | 18+

By EroticKisses

UNEDITED "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔." 18... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
01: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳'𝐬
02: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐚
03: 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
04: 𝐍𝐢𝐱
05: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
06: 𝐈𝐟 '𝐈𝐟' 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
07: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
8: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝)
9: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
10: 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
11: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
13: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
14: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
15: 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞?
16: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
17: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
18: 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?
19: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
21: 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
22: 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
23: 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦
24: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
25: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦
26: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
27: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
29: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠
30: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
31: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
32: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 & 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬
33: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 1
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 2

28: 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬

147K 3.6K 3.8K
By EroticKisses

Tysmmm For All The Suppose!!! Hope You Enjoy it!!😃 Don't Forget To Checkout My Story Bliss Pleaseee!!!

I brushed back her hair from her face as I gawked at her exhausted face. She had her parted lips allowing little frivolous breaths to pass. She stared back at me with a small smile on her face as her hands traced over my cheekbones. I liked the way this felt — it felt right.

I leaned closer to her delicate face and pecked at her raw, pink lips. She let out a small giggle and returned the innocent action to me. After having sex with Adaline, we showered again and ended up just lying around the rest of the day. She couldn't really do anything because of the soreness between her legs.

She had some bleeding afterward but it wasn't a lot and she seemed good after a couple of hours of resting. We had been laying in bed for a couple of minutes just enjoying the warmth of each other. She seemed to have relaxed a bit more around me after what happened in the shower. It was comforting knowing that she felt alright around me.

"I love you," I whispered for at least the fifth time in thirty minutes. I couldn't stop saying it after the first time and knowing that she felt the same way heightened my excitement.

Her eyes wondered me and she pecked my lips once again, running her fingers through my hair. "You said that already." She lightly giggled, her fingers dancing and weaving through my thick strands.

"But I just want you to know. I don't want you to think otherwise." I kissed at the tip of her nose, watching it crinkle as she let out laughter. I smiled brightly, not being able to contain my intense contentment.

"So quickly?" She sarcastically implored with a slight smirk. I chuckled and placed my hands firmly on her hips, hoisting her onto my boxer-covered lap. She planted her hands firmly on my stubbled chest with a goofy smile on her face.

"I'm serious, baby. I'll do anything to make you realize that I love you. Your special and I want to protect you." I squeezed her hips slightly, adjusting her against my semi-hardness.

She pouted slightly, pushing her hips down more into my cock as she leaned up and crossed her arms. "You don't have to treat me like I'm fragile, I'm not delicate."

I sighed, my hands stroking the curves of her waist as I looked up into her crystal brown eyes. I didn't want to make her seem weak, because she was everything but that. Adaline had been through a lot, so to endure that all to the end and still have such a kind, humbled mindset meant she was venerable to the world.

Her kindness would be taken advantage of one day and I don't want that.

"Baby, you're too nice." I chuckled shaking my head. "And your heart is on a silver platter. Meaning your venerable and people won't think twice about taking advantage of you."

I sighed heavily again sitting up so that we were closer and face to face. I stroked her cheek softly as I stared into her gently chocolate eyes. Aligning our foreheads, I kissed the tip of her sensitive nose. "Just let me protect you, alright?"

She sucked her cheek in and started to nibble at the inside before nodding. I grinned up at her before kissing her lips again. She giggled sweetly, giving me a charming toothy smile. Her black eye was still noticeable and extremely dark but she still looked radiant.

I felt a strong ping to my heart as I looked over the bruises that tainted her perfect body. The hickies and discolored patches tarnished her chest and necks, reminding me of the bastard who did it. She took her last pill yesterday, along with the pain meds I gave her. I trailed my finger lightly over her significant collarbone, her giggles stopped when she saw my growing face and where my eyes were stuck.

"I-I'm okay, It doesn't hurt anymore." She muttered with a sad frown.

"But it's not...And I know it hurts baby," I added a little pressure to my pointer finger, she winced. "See your still in pain...And I made it worst by...having sex with you."

"B-But I wanted that...I told you it was okay. You didn't do anything wrong, don't say that." She retorted with a small cute pout as she ran her hands over my chest. My heart beat softly in my chest as I brought her face closer to mine, our lips fused in a gentle kiss. Her appealing pink lips moved sinfully against mine, she placed her smooth hand on my cheeks as she laid her body on my chest.

I pulled my lips away from her', resting my hand on her cheek moving a few thick brown strands of hair from her face. Her velvety, unmaimed skin was stroked by my thumb as I stared into her glassy chocolate pools. I pecked at her lips again before relaxing my arms around her small waist carefully.

"I love you so much and I'll do anything to protect you," I whispered, my eyes focusing blankly on the wall of our bedroom. "This is your safe space."

"I love you too."

𓂀

3 weeks later

It had been a couple of weeks ever since Adaline stumbled back onto our lives permanently. A lot of her bruises had faded and weren't as painful as before. She had her natural glow back as well as he honey-tanned skin tone. The purple-black eye from weeks ago was now a vague yellow.

Adaline was back to herself.

She was spending a lot of time with Esme, cooking, and watching movies. On Christmas day, she had met my mother and father — and they loved her. Saude showered her in affection, kissing and hugging her every chance he got. Nicolas was the same and he rarely showed her that much affection before.

I was happy where we were now. She didn't flinch anymore when it came to me touching her unexpected or not, and she became much more open. We had talked about her permanent move to my house and she expresses how much she needed most of her things from Chase's apartment — her ex. She was missing her meds and her cat which she needed dearly.

The only strange thing that had been happening was her getting up late at night to vomit her dinner. It started about a week ago and at first, I thought she was sick — but she never felt hot, nor did she have a fever, so we were confused by the strange manifestation.

"They keep falling apart!" Saude complained as he tried pressing the dough together with the folder. Adaline smiled that beautiful bright smile of hers as she moved towards Saude, who was trying to fox the dough.

"Try to pinch the edges harder. It helps a lot. That's what my mother used to do when she could use the molder correctly." She explained as she pinched at the edges, she rubbed a little bit of the olive oil on the edges before dropping the meat turnover into the frier.

"See?" She smiled patting his large arm as he grumbled. I couldn't help but smile at her gleaming face. Adaline had this glow to herself now and it made me — or anybody around her smile widely. "It was completely easy,"

"Yea well tell that to smiley who's not even trying." He smirked gesturing to me. I snapped out of my trance and looked down at my messy empanada. The meat and vegetables were falling out of the messy dough and my hands had mindlessly shaped it into a ball. Adaline laughed bubbly with a beaming smile.

"Why are you smiling? You weren't even paying attention to the empanada." She pouted kittenishly. Her flawless pink lip was pouted out as she rounded the counter to me. On instinct, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into my chest. She smiled up at me, pecking at my lips not even giving me a chance to kiss her back.

"Ew! Stop it! Gross Blawh!" Esmeralda spat with a scrunched-up face, her arms busy matching at the freshly made guacamole. Nic turned around copying hurt facial expressions as he worked on the salsa.

"Yea, gross! Yuck! Keep it in the bedroom guys!" Nicolas added with a fake frown.

Esme crinkled her eyebrows and looked up at Nicolas, dropping the potato masher. "What else happens in there?"

Everyone froze except for Saude who was bursting out laughing. "Well — they've been at it quite a lot but, babies are made in there. Wanna know how? It's really fun." Saude winked.

"Absolutely Not!" I stated sternly. Adaline's cheeks heated up at the mention of our newfound sex life. After the first time and a couple of days of healing, Adaline and I were doing it everywhere. But the thing was; she was the one suggesting it every time. Truth be told, Adaline happened to be a complete freak when it came to sex.

But she was extremely shy when people —Saude — talked about it around her.

"What? I'm just telling her so she'll know, it's educational," He pulled out the last few freshly fried crispy empanadas. He put them on the enormous platter with the rest of them. "Dad told me when I was young."

"Well, that's because you're a sex-craved weirdo." Nic muttered tilting his head as he poured the guacamole and salsa into the small dipping bowls — each for one of us.

"Sex?" Esme said with a questioning tone.

Adaline smiled down at her as she picked up the platter of turnovers and carried them to the dining room. She sat it in the middle of the circular table with glasses and plates sitting at each seat. "Something you shouldn't know about yet nor should your uncle be talking about it around you." She smugly answered raising a brow at Saude.

"I was just filling the kid in, sheesh." He muttered taking his seat.

We all did the same just as Adaline sat each individual dipping bowl in front of a person. "Well I know what I'll be filling," Adaline smiled cheekily patting at her stomach.

"With a baby," Saude muttered and Nicolas laughed curtly.

We all sat around the table, did a quick prayer before we started to dig into the delicious meal. We all conversed about each other's day, laughing and talking about memories and happy moments. My heart was swelled with joy at how happy I was. To think six years ago I was with someone who made me unhappy and wished for opposite things I wanted. I looked over to the woman that made all my happiness possible, with a smile.

"What are you smiling about again?" She giggled muffledly with covering her full mouth.

I grabbed her hand in mine, rubbing her palm soothingly. "Nothing, just happy."

She scoffed. "I should be the one saying that. You took me out of a dark place, and I am incredibly appreciative for that," Her smile faltered into a small frown. "And...I know it's only been a few weeks but you all have helped me very much. I'm just glad I had you — all of you."

She had tears in her glossy brown eyes, streaming down her flawless face.

"Oh baby, come here," I reached out to pull her into a hug but she flinched and covered her mouth quickly.

"Hey whoa, you okay?" Saude asked dropping his food. "Your not choking are you? Oh for fucks sakes none of us know CPR!"

"SAUDE! This is serious!" Nicolas stepped in hitting his arm roughly before turning back to Adaline. "No but seriously are you okay?"

Her eyebrows pulled together and she gagged. "N-No, I mean yes! It just went down the-"

This time, when she gagged, she jumped out of her seat and ran down the fall, a wet sound filling the echo bouncing hallways.

"Aaaw shit, We'll...I'm not cleaning it up." Sauce muttered raising his hands in surrender.

Esme copied his actions. "Me either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...