𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 | kim young dae

By sugarcode

whelve (v.) to bury something deep; to hide 51721 - ©sugarcode More

ʏᴇᴏɴɢ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ʜᴀɴᴀ: ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢs
​​​​​​​ᴅᴜʟ: ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
sᴇᴛ: ɪsᴇᴜʟ's ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ɴᴇᴛ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ
ᴅᴀsᴇᴏᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜᴇʀ
ʏᴇᴏsᴇᴏᴛ: ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ

sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs

739 21 0
By sugarcode

this is a story of how to realize the value of someone in your life until they're separated from you

◸     ―     ―     ―     ―     ―     ◹

iseul has it all; beauty, brains, friends, and a perfect family. but everything that is good comes with a price. iseul is cursed for falling in love with her already 'taken' childhood best friend. despite having the closest bond, young dae only saw iseul as a friend and nothing more. realizing that she'll never be able to change the way he sees her, she finally decides to forget her feelings and move on.

.

that is until he realizes her value in his life.

.

 ◺     ―     ―     ―     ―     ―     ◿

"now i know love is not beautiful flowers, not luxurious locations, but the sincerity you've given me."

-khai, theory of love

51721 - 

this story is inspired by the story of theory of love, conan gray's heather, and the countless playlists that made me cry as if i'm in a relationship. please do not plagiarize, republish on other sites, translate into other languages, and other more actions that may violate the rules and laws of copyright. 

©sugarcode

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
635K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...