Demon Slayer x Male Reader

By OGFloorGang

Y/n L/n is the eldest in his family. He soon experiences a horrific event which leads him to training to beco... More

Introduction
Training
Final Selection
Beginnings Pt.1
Beginnings Pt. 2
Temari and Arrow Demon
Awakened
Tsuzumi Mansion
600!!!
Tsuzumi Mansion Pt. 2
~Delays~
UPDATE!
Inner Demons
Wisteria Household
Mount Natagumo
Mount Natagumo Pt. 2
Mount Natagumo Pt. 3
Strength
Power
Triumph

Potential

2.2K 61 19
By OGFloorGang

Demon Y/n: "HAHA! 100% control!"

The chains slowly dissappear as Demon Y/n stands up tall. He proceeds to stretch out his whole body.

*Demon Y/n will be known as Daiko from now on*

Daiko: "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! FREEDOM WILL SOON BE MINE!"

*Back to Y/n*

Using his strings, Rui grabs Nezuko from afar and holds her by the neck using his forearm.

Rui: "I told you if you don't resist me, I'll spare your life."

Nezuko scratches Rui's face with her sharp nails as she struggles to break free from his hold. Rui seems unfazed by Nezuko's minor attack.

Tanjiro rushes towards him as Rui slashes his strings at him. Tanjiro dodges it and jumps back.

Tanjiro: "Huh? Nezuko's gone."

A sheer amount of blood spills from above as Tanjiro looks up. It was, once again, Nezuko being held up high by Rui's strings.

Tanjiro: "NEZUKO!"

Rui: "You're noisy. Something like that won't kill her because she's a demon."

Y/n: "Oh, really?"

Before Rui could react, you punch him in the chest as it sends him flying and crashing through trees.

Y/n: "HAHAHA! This is fun!"

You dash towards the direction Rui flew. As you see him trying to stand up, you grab him by the neck and drag him back to where Tanjiro was.

Y/n: "HAHA! Now that you've seen what we can do, how about we team up?!"

Rui: "*cough* *cough* What made you think that I would work with you?"

Y/n: "Oh?"

Rui breaks free from your hold as he slashes his strings at you. Without hesitation, you grab his strings with ease as you smirk at him.

Y/n: "Lower moon 5, if I'm not mistaken, right?"

Rui's eyes widen as he tries to pull his strings back.

Y/n: "HAH! And here I thought you could be of use."

Rui continues to struggle in pulling his strings back.

Y/n: "Heh, useless."

You pull his strings back which brings Rui along with it. You punch him right in the gut which sends him flying again.

Y/n: "HEH!"

As he was in mid-air, you jump and appear right behind him. You throw a punch right into his back which sends him crashing down to the ground. As he landed, he formed a crater on the ground.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHA! You're weak!"

You punch him repeatedly in the face as his face and your fists get covered in his blood.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tanjiro: "Y/NNNNNNN!"

You punch him one last time as you look at Tanjiro.

Y/n: "HAH! You're that brat's little friend right?!"

Tanjiro looks at you with a half-angry and half-terrified facial expression.

Tanjiro: "PLEASE! STOP IT!"

Y/n: "Huh? Stop what? HAHAHAH!"

Tanjiro: "STOP HURTING HIM ALREADY!"

Y/n: "Aren't you a human? Why would you want me to stop?! HAHA!!!"

Tanjiro stands there gripping his blade tightly.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHA! You care about this demon?! A human caring for a demon? HAHAHAHAHAHA! How absurd!"

You stand up as you start walking towards Tanjiro.

Y/n: "HAH! You can't do anything can you?! Cause then, you'd be wounding that brat's body! HAHAHAHA! You have no choice!"

You raise a hand as you look at Tanjiro menacingly.

Y/n: "HEH!"

You backhand slap Tanjiro's face which sends him flying to the side.

Tanjiro: "ACK!" 

Tanjiro hits his back on a tree as he couughs out some blood.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why is everyone so weak?! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

Nezuko suddenly stops screaming as she hangs there motionless.

Y/n: "Heh."

You walk towards Nezuko as you look at her.

Y/n: "She seems different. Hey, Lower Moon. HEHE! Is she strong? I might make her my ally, if she cooperates that is. HAH!"

Rui continues lying on the floor breathing heavily as his face was covered on blood. As you were about to jump to Nezuko, Tanjiro struggles to stand up as you hear him groaning.

Y/n: "Still trying? Why?! I might end up killing you! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Out of nowhere, web strings wrap around your arms, legs, and torso as you were belittling Tanjiro.

Y/n: "HMMMM?! Looks like someone's awake!" You say as you let out a big smile.

The strings were no covered in Rui's blood which meant the strings being stronger.

Rui: "Blood Demon Art. Cruel String Prison."

You let out a small devilish smile as you lick a small portion of Rui's blood off your hands.

Y/n: "Oh? Blood Demon Art?"

Rui slowly pulls the strings as it digs deep into your skin.

Y/n: "Don't assume-"

You look at Rui with a big smile.

Y/n: "THAT I CAN'T USE THAT TOO!"

Rui fully pulls the strings as it slices your body to pieces.

Y/n: "HEH! Blood Demon Art! Karma Transfer!"

Your body slowly becomes whole again as Rui looks at you with anger.

Rui: "It seems that your Blood Demon Art is flawed."

Y/n: "HEH!"

Rui stops moving as the slices that were on your body appear onto his body.

Rui: "RAUUUGHCKK!"

Rui tumbles to the ground as huge amounts of blood spill out of his body.

Y/n: "HEHEHE! You see, I'm a demon who doesn't care about getting hurt. Pretty magnificent and you might think it's easy to kill me. HAH! Think again! The reason why I don't care is because of my ability! Are you listening, brat?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

You turn around from Rui as you start walking towards Tanjiro. You finally reach him as you crouch to his level. You raise your right arm as you point at his chest, getting ready to pierce through him.

Y/n: "Die, you hindrance."

As you were about to pierce through Tanjiro, your arm stops right on the surface of Tanjiro's chest.

Y/n: "GAH! You goddamn brat! How the hell are you awake now?!"

Y/n: "GIVE ME MY BODY BACK, DAMMIT!"

Y/n: "NO! DAMMIT! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! YOU FOOL!"

Y/n: "You're the fool here. The moment you used that ability of yours, it healed my wounds as well."

Y/n: "NO! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Your whole body stops moving as you fall backwards.

Tanjiro: "Y-y/n?"

Tanjiro stands up as he checks to see your state. You lay there unconscious as all of a sudden, Rui was vigorously trying to stand up.

Tanjiro: "Your wounds..." Tanjiro tries to speak to Rui.

Rui: "Silence! I shall kill you right here and that abnormal friend of yours!"

*Meanwhile with Y/n*

Daiko: "You brat."

Y/n: "You bastard. Where the hell is Daiko? Tell me now or I'll kill you dammit."

Daiko: "HEHE! I thought I told you already, HAHA! I said the next time we meet, I WON'T BE THE ONE IN CHAINS! So, what now?! Gonna kill me?! HAH! You can't, cause you're weak, brat!"

Y/n: "Watch me."

Daiko: "HEH!!"

Daiko dashes at you with full speed. You dodge his charging attack as you appear above him.

Y/n: "Darkness Breathing. Second Form: Pitch Black Whirlwind!"

Daiko: "Heh."

He grabs your sword before you even start spinning.

Daiko: "HAHA! So that's how you use this power?! HAHAHA! How amusing!"

Y/n: "What's so funny, Demon?"

Daiko: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- HEH!"

He lets go of your blade as he punches you straight at your chest.

Y/n: "RAAUGHCK!"

Daiko: "Let me show you, how to use this power."

He takes off his kimono half way as it reveals his bare torso, showing off his incredible muscular physique.

Y/n: "What the hell?!"

Daiko: "Pitch Black Whirwind? HAH! That move is meant to be strong and yet you make it seem weak! HAHA! Let me show you just a glimpse of what the true power of this breath is!"

He reaches into the left side of his chest as he pulls out a blade engulfed in pure darkness with streams of blood flowing through it.

Daiko: "HEH! Darkness Breathing! Fifth Form!"

Dark purple veins start appearing aorund his body as he executes a breathing move.

Daiko: "PITCH! BLACK! WHIRLWIND!"

One swing from his blade generates a cyclone of darkness all around him.

(Visualize it like this only its darkness and way more destructive.)

Y/n: "RRGHHH!! RAAAAGHHH!"

You crouch down as Daiko's attack tries to lift you off the ground while giving you small lacerations around your body.

Daiko: "HAHAHAH! THIS IS HOW YOU USE THAT BREATH!"

Y/n: "RRGH!"

Daiko: "THIS BREATH IS MEANT TO BE DESTRUCTIVE! IT HURTS PEOPLE AROUND YOU! WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT THE ONE YOU WANT TO KILL DIES! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR COMRADES GET CAUGHT IN YOUR ATTACKS! IT'S THERE FAULT FOR GETTING IN THE WAY! HAHAHAHA!"

The whirlwind slowly stops as you slowly stand up as well. You finally stood up as your body reveals wounds all around it with your kimono and haori shredded.

Daiko: "Heh. I won't let a weakling use this power. At first, I thought you would be strong, but it only revealed to be when you're in a tight spot. Hehe, only strong when pushed into a corner? That doesn't sound like a fighter to me, THAT JUST SOUNDS LIKE A PATHETIC COWARD!"

Y/n: "Shut...the hell...up."

Daiko: "HMHMHM, very well then. I'll let this final blow do the talking."

*Meanwhile with Tanjiro*

Rui continnues charging at Tanjiro as Tanjiro keeps evading whilst carrying your body.

Tanjiro: "I can't keep going like this! I have to save Nezuko too! Please, Y/n! Please wake up!"

*Back to Y/n*

Daiko: "Darkness Breathing! Third Form! Shadow Burst!"

As Daiko was about to swing his blade, you stop him half-way as you give him a death stare.

Y/n: "If I kill you right now, you give me you full power."

Daiko: "Hah? Hehe, and what if you fail?"

Y/n: "Then let's have a deal at the end of this battle."

Daiko: "Oh? Very well then. I'll go all out."

Daiko jumps back as he looks at you.

Y/n: "I'll win."

Daiko: "I'm sure you will."

Y/n: "ACKKK!"

Daiko: "Hehehe."

In the blink of an eye, Daiko pierces through your chest as you stand there with blood coming out from your mouth.

Daiko: "Now that I've won, let's make a deal," he says as you continue coughing out blood in the background. "HEHEHE!"

Daiko pulls his arm out as you fall to the ground.

Daiko: "Stop your whining and regenerate already, don't tell me that you don't know how to! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Y/n: "CKK! RRCKK!"

Daiko: "What a hassle," he says as he walks up to you and crouches down to your level.

Daiko puts his hand on the top of your head as he slightly grips it. As he gripped, black veins start to appear all around your body. With the veins appearing, your wound slowly heals as Daiko shows a devilish smile on his face.

Daiko: "How bothersome. I had to force you into your demonic state just to let you regenerate! HEH, you're useless!"

Y/n: "Dammit..."

You struggle to stand up as Daiko stands tall in front of you.

Daiko: "So, let's start our littlee negotiation, shall we?"

Y/n: "Tch."

Daiko: "HEHE."

*Back to Tanjiro*

Tanjiro: "Water Breathing! Tenth Form! Constant Flux!"

Rui: "Die! Blood Demon Art: Cruel String Prison!"

Tanjiro: "No! It's that technique again! I'm going to die...I'm gonna lose...I'm...dead..."

As the strings were about to hit Tanjiro, his whole life flashes before his eyes. He sees his memories and everything he haas been through. Through instict, Tanjiro throws your body aside as to prevent you from getting caught in Rui's attack.

*Flashback*

Tanjuro: "Tanjiro. Breathe. Consolidate your breath. Be a God of Fire by all means."

Tanjiro's eyes slightly widen as he hears his father's voice. All of a sudden, Tanjiro sees this one memory of his father where his father was dancing out in the snow.

Kie: "Tanjiro.  Look."

Tanjiro then hears the voice of his mother.

Kie: "Your dad is performing the Kagura dance."

Kie: "Our family works with fire to protect us from injuries and disasters. During the New Year, we dance to the God of Fire to pray for peace."

Tanjiro: "Mom, dad's body isn't very strong. Why is he dancing for so long in the middle of the snow? Wouldn't that freeze his lungs?"

Tanjuro: "Because I have a certain way of breathing. To make sure that I don't get tired, no matter how tough it gets."

Tanjiro: "Breath?"

Tanjuro: "Yes. If you breathe right, you can keep on fancing like me too, Tanjiro, without thinking of the cold. Tanjiro, Kagura and the earrings are our family heirloom. They must be passed down from generation to generation. This is our promise."

*End of Flashback*

Tanjiro changes his breathhing as he breathes aggresively this time.

Tanjiro: "Dance of the Fire God! Dance!"

Tanjiro's water dragon slowly turns into a blazing fire dragon. Tanjiro blazes through Rui's strengthened strings as cuts through all of them.

Rui: "My threads..."

As a response to this, Rui pulls his threads to narrow down Tanjiro's path. Due to this, Tanjiro gets a few cuts as he rushes to Rui. 

Tanjiro: "Huh?"

Tanjiro couldn't believe his eyes as he saw you up and running with you outside of Rui's String Prison. But your eyes were different, both of your eyes had turned into demonic ones. They glowed bright purple as Tanjiro looked at them.

Tanjiro: "Y/n?"

You look at Y/n and then give a little nod as to signal him to attack together with you.

Tanjiro: "Don't stop! Keep running! If I stop now, the Danc eof the Fire God I created from the Breath of Water will backfire. And if that happens, I'll paralyze for a moment. So I must keep on running! I'm going for it! To protect Nezuko and Y/n! To protect everyone!"

Tanjiro continues plowing through Rui's strings as you keep on running trying to catch up to him.

Y/n: "I need to get ahead!" "Darkness Breathing. Fourth Form: Dash of Death!"

You dash right forward as you appear at an area behind and quite far from Rui.

Y/n: "I'll attack from behind!"

You then proceed to start running right towards Rui.

Tanjiro gets close to Rui as he trice to cut him. Rui evades by stepping and jumping back consecutively. 

Tanjiro: "I see it! The opening thread! I'm going to beat him right here, right now! Even if... I'm going down with him!"

Y/n: "Darkness Breathing! Ninth Form! Abyssmal Demolition!"

You arrive right behind Rui as Tanjiro was about to slice through Rui's opening thread. 

Y/n: "Dammit! Rui's strings are still there! If those don't disappear, we're not gonna be able to finish him off!"

Nezuko: "Blood Demon Arts. Exploding Blood!"

The strings around Rui burned and exploded as it gave you and Tanjiro an opening for a direct strike at Rui. Upon seeing this, your eyes slightly widen.

Both you and Tanjiro swing at Rui together as Tanjiro slices through Rui's neck as you slice through Rui's midsection.

(You and Tanjiro basically do it like this.)

Rui: "NO WAY! The threads burned and snapped!"

Tanjiro: "The bond between all of us...can't be...severed by anyone!"

You and Tanjiro successfully lands a direct hit at Rui. You land back down as Rui's head lands at an area behind you. You fall forwards as you hit your face on the ground. You lie there motionless as Tanjiro also falls. The strings that held Nezuko captive disappear as she lands right near you. 

TO BE CONTINUED!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.5K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...
69.4K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...
5.1K 187 10
(Yandere! Kny x reincarnated! Fem! Reader) In a world familiar to her, It is her job to eliminate any and all ...
248K 6.5K 15
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...