The Umbrella

By cheriefics

Everytime when it rains, I see him at the beach. The dimple smile of his, fills my heart with warmth. I smil... More

Author note
1. I saw him
3. He came!
4. He likes Crabs?!
5. I saw his friends
6. The storm
7. I learned his name
8. He didn't come...
9. It's been a month
10. I'm afraid-
11. I went
12. I'll wait

2. I saw him again

139 12 0
By cheriefics

𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

Dear diary

I saw him again.

Yes, I was secretly wishing that he would show up actually hehe. I think he likes to visit the beach when it rains.  I got to see him clearly today. He is pretty tall. I would probably have to use to stool to see him. Wait, why am I saying this. Hush!

He was eating a popsicle, hmm let me think, it think it was a kiwi popsicle. Damn him, he made me crave it.

Do you think I should go talk to him the next time I see him? I have a feeling that I will see him again.

Will I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.3K 16
I walk away. you pull at my arm and say "Stay".
7.1K 288 27
We were so in love and happy. But... Will we be able to stay like that? Or did destiny prepared something different for us? Are you ready to make a n...
12.9K 464 6
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
37.1K 110 17
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...