Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

By Xriscilla

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... More

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
03: Bestfriend
04: Ink
05: A Commitment
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
09: A Threat
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
13: Show Up
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
17: Guilt Trip
18: Deniable
20: Analogous
21: A Preview
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

19: Fallen

182 5 0
By Xriscilla

Reset.

That's all he wanted to right now. He wanted to reset everything, he wanted to get away from this shits that kept on making him guilty. But right now, he can't help not to stared at her. Her hair is covering her face which made him smile. She sigh and move her hair away, revealing her ethereal face. He smiled and place a soft kiss on her forehead before pulling her closer. She had release a groan and snuggle right on his neck.

He release a giggle. Right now, he was happy, he cannot help not to touch her at this point. He didn't even know how he touch her for the past 6 hours. He sigh and place a soft kiss on her forehead this time. He cannot help not to admire her, she's sleeping soundly with those duvet covering their naked body.

He was processing these. He was more than happy. He wanted to stay with her at this point, that's the only thing that he wanted..

He smiled when she started to open her eyes slowly. They met gaze specifically. She smiled and close her eyes once again, she move closer to him and release a sigh, "Does it hurt?" He ask softly, he caress her hair gently and just stared at her. She sigh and nodded her head.

"Are you hungry? I can cook you some breakfast." He whispered softly making her release a light chuckle and smile, "Can you?" He nodded his head and give her a soft kiss..

After that, he had cook her some of her favorite food like he said. He was beyond excited at this moment. He sigh and place his hand on his waist before finally walking in the room. She saw her packing something on her bag which made him frown. She did not notice him though. He smiled, and slowly, he walk, he wrap his arms around her waist and pull her. She flinch at that and sigh.

"God, you startled me." She uttered and turn to look at him. He did not say anything and place his head on her shoulder. He notice her smiled and turn to him, "Did you cook already? I'm seriously hungry." She pouted her lips making him giggle and just stole a kiss like that. He pulled her out of the room and made her sit.

He heard her gasp making him giggle. "I prepared some of your favorite foods. I hope it still taste the same." He said and gave her a wink making her giggle. "Join me at least. It'll for sure taste better if you do." Lisa again said and gesture him to come close. He smiled and sat down beside her.

They both ended up eating together. They're laughing, they both look so fine and look so gorgeous. And he cannot even tell how he misses those laugh and giggles. He still cannot believe that there she is, sitting by his side and lovingly talk to him. He always love how she speak, her voice is keeping him sane.

Those long years of missing her, he spend his time with her. Unending touches, unending kisses, unending love making for this day. He always consider a this day the best because he spend his moment with her. She didn't say anything though and just go with him. He still cannot deny how he felt, everytime he get satisfied by those pleasure, he cannot help not to burst out his love for her.

But she ended up saying nothing, kissing him senselessly to make him shut it. She never gave it back. And he's waiting for it. This may be not the right time yet, after all, he hurted her. And he knew that it'll be hard to make her forgive.

He had explained everything. But he notice something, she felt so uneasy and just go with it. She never said anything and just nodded, and the way she talk, the way her movements go, makes him wanted to know her more..

She had change..

She may look like an angel at this moment, but right now, he cannot even say what he felt, the way she talk to him is really something.

She became so— rough..

He bit his lip and watches her with her phone. He tilted his head and notice those purple marks all around her neck, through her collar bone. She did not say anything thought. She is now recently wearing one of his shirt with her undergarments in. He always used to her wearing pajamas, and her hoodies. She felt difficult upon wearing shorts, and shirts. Just like right now.

He sigh and finally had the guts to walk to her. But before he could even take a strides, his phone ring once again. He has been skipping all the calls and spend this moment with her. He can't leave her right now. He kept going insane to not see her. He met her eyes and she blink her eyes before smiling at him. He smile and answer the phone call from his fianceé.

"Oh, god. Kook! I am so worried! Why didn't you pick up the calls?! Mom and dad is looking for you everywhere! Where the hell are you!" She burst out in anger on the other line. He remained silent. But then, he answered, "I'm in Daegu right now. I'm sorry, I was busy and caught off my work. I'll be away for a week. I need to go, bye." He hang up and place his phone to his pocket and turn around.

He saw her stared at him with her blissful eyes. He sigh and finally walk to her. He sat by her side and caress her hair. "Are you okay? Your fianceé must be looking for you. You know, I should go—"

"No. Don't. Don't leave, please." He wrap his arms around her and place a soft kisses on her neck. He heard her sigh and felt her hands on his hair. "You that this is wrong, you're cheating with me. I don't want to ruined your engagement. I'm sure you'll regret this." He heard her whisper and gently stroke his hair. He open his eyes and look at her.

"I know that this is wrong. But I can't help it. I told you, sooner or later, I'll call the engagement off and be with you. And I will never regret this moment. I love you Lis, you know that." He gave her a kiss on her forehead and made a small smile. He felt her hand on his cheek and caress it lovingly. "I know it's hard for you, but I am always right by your side. I needed time to give you my answer. I hope you can wait for me."

"I'll wait, promise. I will." He uttered and kiss her cheek making her smile..

That's all he needed...

__________

He pinch the bridge of his nose and suddenly throw his phone on the bed making Lisa startled and turn to look at him. "Hey, what happened?" She whisper softly and move to caress his cheek. He looked at her and firmly close his eyes.

"I just got a call from Jennie Merrovigia's secretary. She had cancel everything, including our partnership. I don't know why, it was so better and we get along. And this ended up." He said and walk to sit on the edge of the bed. He sigh and caress his hair.

"The Chairwoman may order it." He whispered. After all, he never met the Chairwoman. "The Chairwoman?" He heard Lisa said and sat by his side. He looked at her and nodded his head. "I never met her, nor know about her. Her identity is hidden. Alice Merrovigia was behind it." He said and sigh, "How did you know about it? Where did you get the details from?"

He sigh, "Alice Merrovigia isn't the owner of L&C Corporation, nor Jennie Merrovigia. I have prosecutor Jung to investigate this, I just wanted to know the details about it. And we found out that the Chairwoman's identity was hidden. She may be one of Alice Merrovigia's daughter. I believe that she has two daughter." He exclaimed, after all, he couldn't lie. His words were proven by the said prosecutor.

Lisa frown, "Then, what's your plan? I am a worker form a restaurant near that building, and I had known that they're more powerful than your company. It'll take you to danger once you won't let it go." She said, she tilt her head and blink his eyes. He made a small smile and walk to pick up his laptop.

"Let me show you something." He muttered and went to the files. Lisa was frowning at him. She was curious at that. Jungkook sigh and move to show her, "I am planning on building a tower on Incheon. I just need to buy that land." He pointed, her eyes widened when she saw what exactly she wanted to build. "Oh. Who's the owner of this land?" She uttered and look at him.

"She's in Tokyo right now. I already deal it with her and when she arrive here, I'll close the deal with her." He said and nodded his head. "I have more plan and I'll show you every single piece of it." He added and smiled at her. She had giggled and move to gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Who's the owner of the land by the way?" She tilt her head and smiled at him..

He sigh, "Park Soo Young."

She blink her eyes severally and nodded. "Why are you telling me this?" She ask softly, moving to touch his cheek and lightly brush it with her fingers. He made a small smile, then, he pulled her by her nape and finally collided their lips. He kisses her the way he wanted and he loved, his kisses shows nothing but his love for her.

And she felt that right there..

He parted his lip and look at her. "I am doing this for you. For our future. Tzuyu maybe the person who everyone knows I'm inlove with, but you're that person, and my future, is yours too. This is for us." He whispered, he gulp and move to kiss her again. He notice those hesitations on her eyes and the way she look away tells him that she's hesitating and not yet ready for that.

She release a light chuckle and bit her lower lip, "I am fluttered." She uttered softly and blink her eyes. He cannot help not too smile. All he wanted is to make her feel his love for her and just her, all he wanted is to make her his. That's all..

_________

"Are you really not going to work? I have work too, kookie. And—" she bit her lip and look at him. He remained looking at her like he always do. He sigh, "I told me secretary to send me every emails and details from the company. Don't worry. I just— I just wanted to spend time with you."

"I am not leaving you. I'll stay by your side. Always." She smiled and wrap her arms around him. It has always an effect is she does that to him. He felt home and always like that. He wanted to keep her, and just her.

But maybe it's not meant to be like that.

END
Beware. This book is literally controllable 😩
I hope you liked this LK moments, though, so many cliffhang right there. You won't be confused anymore for the upcoming chapters. Please stay updated 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
22.2K 714 29
Which an ordinary girl, Lalisa Manoban fell in love with Kim Taehyung her childhood friends. One day, Jennie do something that make Lisa lost her pat...
277K 10.5K 40
Lalisa Manoban is a rich girl. She's a stuck-up and a narcissist. There's no way she wouldn't be when she comes from a wealthy family and never had t...
32.8K 1.7K 50
One, little two, little three, little droplets of blood on the floor and every scar on her wrist and thighs counts the nights that she cried and trie...