Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

By Xriscilla

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... More

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
03: Bestfriend
04: Ink
05: A Commitment
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
09: A Threat
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
13: Show Up
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
17: Guilt Trip
18: Deniable
19: Fallen
20: Analogous
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

21: A Preview

139 4 0
By Xriscilla

"Mwo?" Jungkook intended to lift his lips for a smile and sigh once again. "What the fuck are y talking, Jungkook? Are you on drugs? You're telling me you finally found Lisa?"

"Hyung, should I really rub it to your face?" He teased and rolled his eyes, "Hell, you should." He said making him giggle. "That's seriously unbelievable, JK." He bit his lower lip and then nodded. He cannot believe it either. Maybe it was fate, or a coincidence?

"And? What about your fianceé? What's your plan, now that you found your long lost love." He heard his hyung said making him sigh and drop his phone on his hands. "I don't know, Jimin-hyung. You barely know about Lisa. And— also Tzuyu. I call off the marriage. I can't marry a person who I don't even love. It was the right thing to do, right hyung?"

Jimin sigh, "You love Lisa, right?" He then nodded his head and bit his lip, "Then, let Tzuyu understand. She's been with you for the past three years." He said and pat his back. He did not said anything though. He was right after all. And it's killing him to think that he'll finally leave her after all.

"I know, hyung. I needed some more time." He said and finally smiled..

"Your dad? What if he knew?" He look away and sigh, "I pretty much cover up everything about her. So dad won't ever find her. Ever." He uttered and clench his jaw. He was well aware that his father is still hunting his girl. And he can't let that happened, he can't let him find her no matter what.

"That's good. Uncle Joo-Kyun had been contacting me for like--- five times in an hour about you. You ain't answering the man's call." Jimin sip on the whiskey in front of him and look at him. Jungkook just look away and sigh. He can't even forgive his own father for his mistakes. Because his father was the only reason why he had to leave Lisa-- which literally drives him crazy.

"By the way, L&C Corporation had a partnership with M-Kim Enterprises. I heard it just now." Jimin made a sly smirk on his lips to tease him more. He reacted though, he turn to look at Jimin and glare at him, "Hyung. That literally pisses me off. They had no reason to call off the proposal with me. They even like my ideas, so do I! We could create a fortune once we're together." He said and massage his temple.

He was right, the plan and projects they made are exceptional. It was a great deal, they had everything that is good to grow this more. Nevertheless, it is still a waste. L&C Corporation is literally one of the most richest and successful empire in the whole world. So are the Jeon Group too, not gonna deny it.

"I am still looking for a reason why they had to cancel it. They were okay with it. I need to talk to Alice Merrovigia. She's the only person who can help me." He said and look at Jimin. Then, the guy frowned.

"You can't. Alice Merrovigia isn't the Chairwoman of the company.."

__________

After many attempt, he knew he'll lose. Alice Merrovigia isn't the Chairwoman of the L&C. Jennie Merrovigia was the COO of the Cooperation. He haven't found out who the real boss is. And he needed help from one of his best partner in US right now.

He release a deep sigh. Park Soo Young will arrived briefly next week. He was happy to the fact that he can finally build the tower that he always wanted to with her.

His phone ring, contemplating whether to answer the call from his fianceé. It's been three days since she last called him and since he last show up on the house. He's been recently staying in the wearhouse with Lisa. He knew he was cheating, he's completely cheating on her.

Tzuyu was the kindest person he met in his life, not to mention that she didn't question all those struggles because of him. She's completely the most understanding person when Lisa left. He don't want to hurt her. He may love her, but that can't be compared on how he have love Lisa from all this time.

His love for L was priceless..

He set a family meeting, finally announcing that the marriage was cancelled. He has so many reasons to say. He can't be with her, being with Tzuyu was just an escape for him, he did not love her the way he have love Lisa.

He failed to protect Lisa in the past, and he will always promise to protect her with all her life from now on..

From the way how he looks at her, he knew that love hidden on her. They may be together, they may be laughing, kissing, touching each other, but that doesn't mean they're ok. He knew she's still frustrated and still furious. From the way she look at him when his phone blast and saw his fianceé's ID caller, she can't hide the jealousy and the anger in her eyes.

Yes, she change.

From the way she dress, she talk, freaking kiss, and laugh, and how she dye her hair to blonde, he for sure know she became like that because of him.

He clearly knew he hated dying her hair to different colors. But right now, she's really different. And it makes him surely uncomfortable at her actions lately.

But damn, he fall more harder.

He love her more harder.

"Knock knock?" He was snap out of his thoughts, he glance at the woman at the door beautifully. There stand Lisa herself, a beautiful smile and a very amusing look. She's currently wearing a white top and a high-waisted jeans. Very ethereal.

She's currently wearing a hand-bag that looks good on her with those spectacles in her eyes..

Damn, she's looks freaking gorgeous..

She giggled and got inside the office. She close the door, eyes on him and that amusing smile on her lip. He couldn't help not to stared at her form there. She finally walk over him and stop on the desk.

"Hi." She said sweetly and smiled at him. He gulp down his saliva and stand up from the chair. He made a smile and did the first move to walk to her, finally touching her arm and softly pull her to him. He smiled and finally wrap his arms around her waist making her giggled.

"What brings you here, sneaky Lili?" He teased and remove her spectacles, putting it on the table. She giggled again and rolled her eyes.

"I missed you, I texted you, you didn't reply." She said and just pouted her pinky pretty lips. He frown and hold her the way he wanted. Swaying her in that beautiful position.

He did not say anything and just move to kiss those adorable lips. She giggled against his and didn't hesitate to respond.

"Someone might caught us, you know? I'll be your so called mistress for sure, Kookie." She said and tilted her head. "The door is lock. No one can come in unless I say so, Lili." He teased and kiss her again making her giggle.

"I'm here to talk. I have something to say." She said and smiled sweetly, getting away from him and walk to sit on the couch. He did the same and sit by her side. He just frown at her. "I just got promoted! Yey!" She said excitingly and wiggle making him giggle at her.

"I wanted to go out with you, my treat!" She said again and touch his arm, shaking him so light. He hum and cross his legs, instead, he place his playful arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "I'm looking forward to have a dinner date with you, how bout that?" He offered, looking at her with his heart eyes. She smile widely and nodded her head.

_________

He brought her to his favorite restaurant which is out of the town. She was confused and not used to a fancy restaurant like this. He notice her hesitate to go inside making him sigh and just hold her head. She finally look at him, he smiled and just kiss her hand making her smile too.

"Are you nervous?" He ask gently and caress her hair. She just nodded her head and release a shaky chuckle at him. He then giggled and pull her into a hug, "You look perfect. You don't have to be nervous. I'm with you, remember?" He said that made her nod and finally sigh.

"I was just-- what if someone caught us? Kook, you know that I'm adjusting this. I don't wanna ruined your relationship, after all I--" she paused and just sigh. "Forget it." She uttered and move away from him. He frown at her sudden action.

"Are you upset? You can tell me. I can bring you to a better place, baby. More private--"

"Kook, that's the problem here. I don't wanna be your mistress. These past few days, I was happy with you. You said you love me, and I do too, but the fact that-- you're still engage with Tzuyu, I cannot help not to feel guilty. She's a great person I know, she was with you when I left. And I can't even take that we're hurting her. She's Inlove with you." She look at him with hooded eyes. Those sweet eyes were now broke.

The moment her eyes laid on him, that's when he realized that he's hurting her too. He realized that she was happy at a few moment, but right now, he knew that she wasn't happy with him in this situation after all.

"I'm not saying this to make you leave her. I just-- I don't want to hurt her."

Instead of answer, he just move to finally hug her. He cannot even say a thing. She was right, he felt guilty too. And he can't see her being upset like this. He don't want her to be called his mistress.

"I'm not hurting her, we're not hurting her, Lis. S-She already agree to call the engagement off. She knew that you're with me all this time. You're not my mistress, and will never be. You're just my woman and mine." He uttered and kiss her hair. She blink her eyes several times and bit her lower lip.

She look at him, "I wanted to talk to her. Let's stop hiding."

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
218K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...
12K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...