Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

By Xriscilla

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... More

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
03: Bestfriend
04: Ink
05: A Commitment
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
09: A Threat
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
13: Show Up
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
18: Deniable
19: Fallen
20: Analogous
21: A Preview
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

17: Guilt Trip

192 5 0
By Xriscilla

"Kook? Aren't you preparing for the event? It'll be tomorrow." Jungkook turn his head and stared at the woman who fold her picked gown for the event. It was glamorous. He met her eyes and he made a small smile, "I'm still busy for my partnership with L&C Corporation, it'll just bother me to look forward on the event." He said and turn back to the paper works.

He heard her suddenly sigh and had notice her taking strides to him. She giggled and wrap her arms around him and looked at him, "Why don't you let me pick your suit for the event? How's that sound?" She uttered softly and smiled at him. He made a small smile and nodded his head. Then, she lean closer and collided her lips with his. She did pull away, not wanting to annoy him on that but caught him at that. She smiled and unwrap her hands around him.

He blink his eyes severally and looked at her, he just so thought that Lisa was kissing him..

He should fucking stop daydreaming and cheating on his mind..

He release a deep breath and shake his head. He got up and get ready for his work. After preparing, he walk out of the room and saw his fianceé on the lobby watching television. He sigh that caught her attention and smiled. He smiled and walk to gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, "I'll be at work. See you later."  He said and smiled at her, she nodded and made a small smile as he left.

He is now in his office, playing with his pen, while thinking about something, or maybe someone..

A phone ring made its way to interrupt his thoughts. He release a long deep sigh and pick his phone, just as he saw the ID caller, he did not hesitate to answer it and cleared his throat.

"Sir." The first thing he heard. He sigh and stand up from his chair. "We have a brief information about her." He sigh once again after hearing that. He look away and clench his jaw, "After the death of her aunt, I found the information that she was kidnapped before went missing." He frown and clench his fist.

"Kidnapped?" He uttered, he release a chuckle in disbelief. "Yes sir, after the incident, we never find any information after.." He close his eyes in anger, at this point, he couldn't take the anger anymore. Ho doesn't want to know more about it.

He hears on the other line sigh, "We suspected that— she's dead—"

"No! Fuck! She's not dead, you hear me?! She's not fucking dead! Do your jobs good and dig more fucking information! I am not paying your fucking ass for your opinions! Just do you fucking jobs right now!" He couldn't take it anymore and said it all. The anger he kept all this time is finally out. He doesn't want to hear anything that would hurt him, but what he did clearly hurt him.

He isn't dense to not know about it, but without further clarification, he don't want to believe it. After all, he was also not dense to not know that this thing was just his father's plan all along. He knew he was already in trouble since then.

Once he climb the wrong ladder, it's a fact that he'll fall to death..

A few hours, he have his way to calm himself. After skipping some important meetings, he finally received a call from Ms. Frost, the foreigner who speak casual in Korean. A plot twist to be exact.

"Good day Mr. Jeon. Again, I am Ms. Frost. Ms. Alice's daughter have arrived in Korea. I already set the venue for a fine good meeting." She blurt out on the other line. He came back to his senses and clear his throat at that. "Oh, thank you, Ms. Frost. Um, I wanted to know who's Ms. Alice's daughter? I wasn't informed after all." He release a fine chuckled and waited for her to answer.

And then, that's when it went silent. It can briefly say that Ms. Frost is in black and was hesitating..

He frown at that, "Ms. Frost? Are you in?" He said and lick his lips. On the other line, he heard a clearing throat and a brief chuckled making him sigh, "Oh, yes. Ms. Alice's only daughter is none other than Ms. Jennie Merrovigia. She was looking forward to know you, Mr. Jeon." He nodded his head and finally hum.

"Likewise, Ms. Frost.."

_________

He fix his coat and check himself on the big mirror. When he's finally satisfied at his look, he walk to pick up his briefcase, together with his car keys and his phone. He glance at the sleeping woman on the bed and sigh, he look away and finally walk out of the room.

He sigh and got inside of his car. His butler finally drive the car to the said venue for the meet up between, Merrovigia, and Jeon. He arrived at the said venue and look around before walking out of his car. He sigh and started to walk, he was greeted on the way by two men's making him frown, "Mr. Jeon, we're Ms. Merrovigia's bodyguard, we're said to sent you to her, sir." A one mascular guy had said in a formal suit wear with a ear piece on.

He nodded his head and finally walk with the two. In a far away sight, his eyes caught a very fancy and very gorgeous woman. It's none other than Jennie Merrovigia. He clench his jaw and clear his throat before finally walking to her. He was greeted with a smile that seems to be interesting for her. Jennie stand up and remove her brand-y shades and sigh.

"Mr. Jeon? It was nice to finally meet you. I am, Jennie Merrovigia. Please to meet you." Jennie had politely spoke. In Korean. As she extended her hand to offer a handshake which he accepted and made a small smile. "It's my pleasure to meet you, Ms. Merrovigia. I hope you're liking my hometown. I never really thought you could speak our language. It's my pleasure." He said and nodded his head. She release a chuckle and they both finally sat down.

"Well, my loving mother had taught me so much about Hangul. After all, I loved it." Jennie said and made a smile. She sigh when she notice the waitress had arrived and put down the food already. She had ordered before he could even arrive after all. She put on a smirk on her lips and looked at him, "Let's enjoy the food, shall we?"

Jungkook nodded his head and looked at her. "Well, as you heard, Mr. Jeon, my mother is in a bad state. I was said to handle the company as for now. And I hope, this will work out." She exclaimed and tilt her head, he nodded his head, "We won't disappoint you, Ms. Merrovigia." Jennie release a smirk once again and made a face.

"I sure hope you won't, Mr. Jeon." She said and smiled at him. Jungkook just nodded his head. He found her very fierce with the cat eye and very amusing at the sight of her acting all cool and clever. She was precisely elegant after all, and indeed a foreigner. He did not expect her to speak Korean at all, he was surprised and find it very confusing. Her eyes are very different from Alice. Or maybe, her father is Korean, and got the eye.

Yeah, that's may be right.

"Mr. Jeon. Have you ever heard? That I went missing since I was a kid? And my mom found out when the person who took care of me died?" He suddenly heard Jennie said making him stop from chewing. He looked at her and saw her smiling at him. She sigh and place the fork down, "Well, ever since then. My childhood was very bad and unpleasant. I was tortured, Mr. Jeon." She said again and have a pout on her lips.

Jungkook then frown. "Well, I am not the type of person who talk about my past with some acquaintance. But, oh well, I spit it out." She said again, she sounded so mocking and very offensive at her voice.

"Let me tell you one thing, Mr. Jeon. Somebody die long time ago, just by calling a fucking jerk on the phone. Unpleasant, right?"

_________

"Hyung, I need help at this." Jungkook bit his lip and release a shaky breath in frustration before taking a sip on the whiskey. His hyung frown at him, "What is it? You look so— contrite. Did something bad happened?" He said and pat his back making him turn to looked at him with hooded eyes and very amusing stare.

"Hyung. I met with Alice Merrovigia's daughter to day. Her name is Jennie Merrovigia. And she told me a very stupid thing that kept on bothering me since last night." He said and gulp. Was it guilt that his hyung sees? Or regret?

"What did she told you?" His hyung once again said and worriedly looked at her. "Her words are very connected to Lisa's life. Very connected. She even told me, someone died, just by calling someone who's very stupid and a jerk on the phone. A-And, I was like that jerk that she called. A-And. She died? Lisa died? Hyung. What is it, I-I can't—"

"Junggoo, relax. Calm down. Calm it. Aigoo, how can you be so affected at her words? She was just stating that because maybe she felt cool with you and trusted you because of your partnership. Her words are clearly nothing to do with you and Lisa. What are you thinking? Gosh." His hyung release a chuckle and massage his temple before looking at him.

He looked very awful right now. He can finally see that he is in regret. His eyes flooded with unforgettable past that he had cause..

"You just have to relax, Junggoo." He said, this time, his voice had soften and very soothing. He smiled at him making him release a heavy sigh and look down. His hyung patted his back. Then, at that, his phone suddenly ring.

He pick it up and his fianceé's name plastered on the screen. He release a deep sigh before accepting the call. "Kook, the event is today. Where are you? I'm already dress up." Tzuyu said in frustration at him. He sigh and bit his lower lip, "I'm not coming. I still have a business meeting. You can go without me." He said and gulp some whiskey and look at his hyung.

She sigh, "Okay, fine. You do know that I can't go alone because you're my fianceé, right? You're embarrassing me, Kook." Tzuyu hang up the call making him sigh and gulp some whiskey once again. He turn to look at his hyung, "Hyung, aren't you going? You're invited, aren't you?" He said and frown at him. He chuckled and pick up his whiskey too, "I'll stay by your side, till you're finally fine. You're struggling much because of her."

He sigh, "I sure hope she's not the same as me. I hope she's doing fine and we'll right now." He said and look down. "I feel bad for my own fianceé. I lived with her for three years now, but I have never loved her. I don't know why, I kept on trying and trying. But I just can't."

"How can you love her when your heart is still beating for L. Come to think about it, JK. You almost die three years ago, spending you time with beers. Hell I almost think you're crazy for saying nothing but Lisa's name. And just her. Now tell me, how can you fall for Tzuyu? You're clearly stupid for trying." He shake his head and chuckle. Jungkook shake his head as well.

"But you should feel bad for yourself too, JK. After all this time, you'll lose everything if you can't move on from her."

_________

Good day, Mr. Jeon. Ms. Merrovigia wanted to start a meeting today. We'll be expecting you, Mr. Jeon. Have a great day!

He sigh and got up from the bed. He brush his hair with his fingers before getting in the shower. He had a very brief shower and got out with a towel wrap around his waist and walk to the closet. His fianceé is sleeping peacefully on the bed as he glance at her before sighing and finally got dress up for this day.

He neatly fix his hair, revealing his forehead and put on his same perfume before walking out of the room. He got in the car and his butler drive briefly on the L&C Corporation. It's his first time stepping inside that building. He found out that they're one of the most successful and richest cooperation in the whole world. His company is one of it too. But the fact that he don't want it on the first place, his mother was needed to convince him take it.

Those past few years was a struggle for him and a complete torture. All he did was work, work, work, work, and work all day all night. And it was one of the reason to move on from his lover and move in with her fianceé in a one house. He kept asking himself why'd he didn't cancel the engagement when he finally knew that he didn't needed Tzuyu after all.

"Yah! You're no fair." She made a small pout when he flicker her forehead more stronger than her. He laugh, watching her with those beautiful puppy eyes. "Okay, fine. I'll go easy next then." He said making her smile widely.

"Okay, you're turn." She uttered softly, not letting go of those smile on her face. He giggles and gave her cheek a kiss. "Mhh, let me think—"

"Ah! Kookie! I know! Um. This is just a theory, don't react much, okay? What if— I'll die--"

"What? What was that? That was completely not on the note. Lili, that was rhetorical, so rhetorical." He stated and glared at her. She sigh and made a small smile. "Don't be mad, it's just a game, okay?"

"Even so. It's not funny. Can you stop that? You're making me upset." He said the pouted his lips making her giggled beautifully and brush his hair with her fingers. "It's just a game. You're over reacting, really." She said and shake her head before giggling.

He rolled his eyes and sigh, "Fine." He said and rolled his eyes one more time. She giggled and purse her lips.

"Okay. If I die, and you found a new person who love you truthfully, like how I love you, I wanted you to keep her. Well, it's my wish, because, every woman deserves a man like you. In my opinion, many hates me because I dated you. But at least, you have to promise me that.."

"Okay. Fine. It was so stupid, Lisa. You're not going to day. Geez, you're making me suddenly angry at you.."

He sigh. In a blink of an eye, he saw his butler snap his hands on him making him suddenly flinch on his seat. And gulp. "Mr. Jeon, I was calling you but you kept on blank." His butler said and bow his head at him. He nodded and clear his throat.

He finally got out of the car and finally step in the L&C Corporation. In many eye, many recognize him for being a Jeon Jungkook. Many watches walk. His phone went on ringing making him thank because he won't finally feel awkward to pass these people who's eyeing him. He accept the call from his fianceé.

"Hello, Kook. Mom said that we'll have a family dinner. She sent me the venue, same to dad-in-law. I'll be waiting for you." He sigh and look down. "Okay then. I'll be home." He said and made a small smile before finally hanging up.

Unexpectedly, he drop his phone together with his briefcase when he bump into someone making him cuss silently.

"Oh, god. I am very sorry, sir! I didn't saw you right there! I'm so sorry." It was a woman. And even helped him pick up his suit case and his phone.

At the sight of her face, then it tells..

"Lisa?"

END
cliffhang!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
75.6K 1.9K 35
I love him... He loves me... Why can't it just be as simple as that? Why can't we love each other without boundaries? Why can't we love each other w...
277K 10.5K 40
Lalisa Manoban is a rich girl. She's a stuck-up and a narcissist. There's no way she wouldn't be when she comes from a wealthy family and never had t...
12K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...