Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

Xriscilla द्वारा

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... अधिक

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
03: Bestfriend
04: Ink
05: A Commitment
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
09: A Threat
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
17: Guilt Trip
18: Deniable
19: Fallen
20: Analogous
21: A Preview
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

13: Show Up

172 4 0
Xriscilla द्वारा

"You know what, we should go there. It looks so fun." Lisa smiled widely and dragged him to that said thing, "Wow, I told you this is nice." She uttered softly and smiled at him. He giggled at her and watch her play, "Yah, Ms. Manoban, are you well awared that you're too pretty today?" He uttered and caress her hair. "Aw, you're making me lost." She uttered and put the gun down and turn to look at him.

"Don't you think we should go back? They must be waiting for us." She uttered softly and touch his arm right on her cheek. He nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She made a small smile as they both walk out.

They both show up in the festival on time as she slowly let go of his hands and gave him a small smile before walking to her friends. And he walk to his friends. Lisa sigh and cling onto Mina's arm. "How's your date, missy? Me and Tae suddenly looked for you for taking too long." She said and looked at her. Lisa made a small smile, "Well, we should roam around the festival, I hope no body see us, specially his fianceé." She uttered and made a small smile.

Mina slowly nodded her head and proceed on watching the festival.

A week have passed, and guess what, she's fucked up, her life is so fucked up. She couldn't think of anything because she's hurt and she's in pain all over. That he cause specifically.

But hell, that forgiveness that she can't seem to process on why did he forgive him after all. Maybe because she loved him this much? He explained everything that includes his relationship with her, they spend the time together on those remaining days. But she always thought of letting go someday. She can't stay like that, they can't stay like that.

He's going to get married so so soon, and she don't want to stay a mistress. It hurts her also to see them both like that, they both aware of those commitments to come, after all, their relationship is stronger than they both thought. Those stupid rumors won't make them part away.

After the program of them festival, everyone enjoy having fun and did the tour. Everyone is happy at the thought of this, it's not new though, but it isn't old either. Lisa and Mina roamed around for a while as they both stopped on the coffee shop that is opened. They both ordered a cup of Americano latté and take a seat near them. They both observe how everyone is enjoying at this.

"This day is so— so happy. I mean, I never got the chance to have a date with you." Mina suddenly said by her side and looked at her making her smile. "Me too." She said and smiled once again. "Where is Taehyung?" Lisa ask and looked around, he isn't with them after all. "Oh, he went somewhere, he'll be here later at night. Lis, we should go and watch the concert live!" Mina then squealed beautifully at her side making her giggled, "We should then," she uttered and take a sip on her Americano latté.

"I was expecting you to say no, maybe you'll hang out with Jungkook again later." Mina pouted at her and rest her head on her shoulder making her once again giggled. "Well, we can't be together for too long. People might saw us." She said and made a faint smile.

The news about the engagement is still in the air up until now. Lisa is all over the new bullied on the school, everyone started to hate her for a reason. After all, they're on Tzuyu's side. The girl didn't knew about their relationship, after all, they announced the breakup which never really happened.

There's a moment that she wanted to let go, but he can't let go. He was begging not to let go. And she can't let go as much as she needed too.

She feel bad for him though, his father scolded him because of her, but hell, she experience the worst. Just yesterday, someone slapped her because of some stupid reason about her being Jungkook's future mistress. But after all, she's okay, she's still okay.

Cursing at her, hurting her, wasn't really necessary, she's fine with it. Just don't really push the wrong buttons.

Lisa is an angel, a person who will take everything just don't really get into her way. She's an understanding, independent, and very generous person. A hard-working girl, very kind, and very much gorgeous.

But maybe it's making people hard to realize that because she's poor? She's a low class, cheap, and very much not in the right thing to wear expensive cloths. After all, she's a human too, people aren't that perfect as they all thought. She also have feelings, she also have heart. But they're too blind to not see it..

_________

"Where are you? I'm already here at the concert. I'll wait for you at the side, okay love?" Jungkook excitedly spoke on the phone making Lisa release a giggle and hum, "I am on my way. I'll see you there." She said cheekily and she hang up the phone call. She turn around and saw Mina smiling at her, "It's fine. I'll be with Tae, good luck for your date, Lisa!" She said and smiled at her. Lisa nodded her head and gave her a hug before walking away.

She smiled and take a big strides on the side near the staffs room, the concert started recently and everyone started to take a seat and it was very crowded, everyone is really looking forward to watch it especially her. She smiled and once again arrived at the side near when no one can see, she found out Jungkook on the phone making her slowly approach him.

"... Yeah, I'll see you soon. I need to go." She heard him said and place his phone in his pocket. As he turn around, a very gorgeous woman met his eyes and she smiled at him whole heartedly. Jungkook giggled, he finally walk and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her small figure. She release a long sigh and place her hands around his neck, burying her face right on his chest and made a smile.

"Should we watch the concert?" She uttered, not letting him go and just go with it, she tightened her arm around his and bit her lower lip.

She just can't let go, it's just hard to let him go. Even when sometime now, she has too. She release a heavy sigh, she felt him rub her back and kiss her hair as he pulled her more closer, "No. Stay like this." He whispered and move to gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. He smiled and continue rubbing her back.

"You okay?" He ask softly and caress her hair this time, she nodded her head and hum, "I'm fine." She smiled and look to him. She slowly take off her hands around his neck and smiled at him.

"Are you okay with this?" She uttered so soft, moving her hands to reach her cheek and brush her hand on that scar right there. He smiled, moving to touch her hand and bring it to his lips as he kissed it and looked at her, "Nothing's wrong with this. As long as we're together, I am more than it. As long as you're with me, as long as I love you, and you love me. Nothing's impossible, baby. You know that." He said making her blink her eyes and felt his hands on her cheek as she smiled and close her eyes.

"You have to trust me, okay? Remember, I love you, like how I use to, and let me love you harder, Lis. And you don't have the right to stop me, because you wanted the same too. I know, our relationship is not working out anymore. But baby, that doesn't mean I'll— I have to leave you. I will fix this, I will win you again and again, trust me, please. Just-- just choose me, okay?" He pressed his head against her and finally move to kiss her parted lips, she release a soft hum and grip on his hands as he tilted his head to deepened it.

A kiss that she'll always consider as her home, an arms that she'll always come back to again and again..

"I trust you, Jungkook. I trust you with all my love." She said and open her eyes, she release a soft sob and shake her head..

_________

School days. It has been a horrible weekend after all the sad talks with her boyfriend. She release a sigh and stand up from her bed. She walk out of her room after cleaning it and went straight to the kitchen to cook something for their breakfast. After that, she walk to the bathroom and take a shower before finally dressing up into her uniform. She wear her coat and comb her short hair.

She walk to her aunt's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. She smiled and slowly walk to gave her a kiss on the cheek before finally leaving the house and started to take a bus through Seoul University.

She walk straight to their room and found out everyone are having a chitchat. She blink her eyes and purse her lips before walking to her seat. She found out Mina isn't still here and notice the new comer stared at her intently.

She just remained look down and pick up her book to try to read and ease that stare. Then, she noticed her stand up making her firmly clear her throat. "Hi." She started making her look up to her and made a faint smile, "I'm Chou Tzuyu by the way. You're Lisa, right? I heard a lot about you." She said politely and smile widely at her.

She release a chuckle and smiled, "H-Hi. I'm Lisa by the way. Nice to meet you. You look too pretty." She said and smiled, her words are indeed truthful, can't deny that. "Thank you. You look more pretty. By the way, I know you. You're Kook's girlfriend, right?" She blink her eyes several times and stared at her in guilt.

"Um, no. Actually." She made a small smile and looked down. "Oh, don't worry. Actually, um, can I sit?" Lisa nodded and smiled at her. She finally took the seat and giggled.

She looks really kind..

"You look really kind, Lisa." She said making her smiled, "Don't worry about it, I know about you and Kook. And I am not against it, actually, I— I'm really looking forward to know you, Lisa." She added once again and made a smile at her.

Lisa look down and lick her lip, "I'm so sorry, I hope you're not having a hard time because of me. I am very sorry. And congratulations actually," Lisa smiled once again.

Can this be even true? Is she really kind? Or something? Maybe she is though..

"Don't be, Lisa. I know. Jungkook is very kind and a gentleman. You know, I like him, I am not gonna lie. But looks like his heart really belongs to you. I can see it very clear. You're a very good person, you're beautiful, and kind. That's why he talks a lot about you. The way he describe his future, I am sure it's you." She said, her words are very warm and very soothing.

She's indeed kind and also very beautiful. Like her.

She just remained looking down. After all, she felt bad because of her. She don't wanted to ruined their future because of her. She's a good person, just as she say, but after all, she always can't deny that she's very much better for Jungkook. Because if it's her. Jungkook may have no future. And she knew that too.

She release a shaky breath and look at her once again, "You're too kind for me." She purse her lips and blink her eyes, "You very much deserve him." She uttered and gulp, she sigh and smiled. She wanted to tell to her face what kind of world she's living in. She was very kind, after all, she'll get used to everyone step on her and ended up slapping her, hurting her, judging her, and maybe more than she could every say.

It was too much for her too handle...

"Lisa, I just hope you realize it. I am not hating you, I envy you. Maybe tomorrow, or the day comes, I'll loathe you. But right now, I very much tell that I pity you." She sigh and looked down. Is that even offensive?

END
this chapter is unedited.
I'll very much expect for everyone to read wrong grahams**
Grammar

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

217K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...
154K 5.7K 46
They hated each other ever since before. Not even giving any single glance nor stare towards one another. Why? No one knows why... Everyone was so us...
32.7K 1.7K 50
One, little two, little three, little droplets of blood on the floor and every scar on her wrist and thighs counts the nights that she cried and trie...
38.1K 1K 170
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...