Forgive Me, Naruto

By sns_enthusiast

(Naruto The Last Movie AU) After returning from his 2-year redemption journey for an emergency mission, Narut... More

* Disclaimers!!! *
Old Memories
The Mission
Just You Wait
Sasuke's Return
An Awkward Meeting
The Cherry Blossom Festival
Capable of Love
Toneri Appears!
A New Mission
Wishful Thinking
Conflicted
Just Friends
A Warm Heart
A Cold Heart
Don't Walk Away (Again)
Kumi Otsutsuki
Naruto's Letters
Conflicted Once Again
Sasuke's Letter
The Otsutsuki Wedding
Wedding Crashers
The Final Showdown!
Silent Scream
Love and Hatred
A Tough Decision
That Damn Uchiha
A Tough Decision, Pt. 2
Finally Together
My Loser

* Thank you!!! *

3.7K 132 44
By sns_enthusiast

Wow.

16 days. 29 chapters. More than 31,300 words.

I doubt many people will read this, but that's fine. I enjoyed every second of writing this fanfic, and I love how it turned out. I really outdid myself!

After 5 months of watching every single episode of Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and Boruto (well I'm on the latest episode lmao), I felt that Naruto and Sasuke didn't get the ending they deserved. I wrote this fanfic to bring peace to my mind, and I think it kinda worked. I hope it does the same for the rest of my fellow Narusasu/Sasunaru shippers out there!

I want to thank the beautifully talented artists that allowed me to incorporate their incredible artwork into my story. They really played a big part in helping me visualize the plot for my story and I'm deeply grateful. If you guys are reading this, I hope y'all enjoyed the story too! Be sure to follow @cubur_chi on Instagram and @rakinadraws on Tumblr!

I know I mentioned something about writing a Sakura x Hinata fanfic in the future, and that is definitely in the works! I have also been writing plenty more Narusasu/Sasunaru stories too, so keep an eye out for that as well! I am in college now, so my free time is definitely limited, but I'm definitely taking advantage of my breaks to publish anything I have.

Anyways, uh...yeah! Thanks so much for reading my story "Forgive Me, Naruto". Be sure to share with your friends so they can enjoy too! Love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
51.4K 995 24
The wonderful continuation of Kamina and Sasuke's love. Will Sasuke be able to forget about revenge for his dearest love or will he choose hatred ove...
768 33 1
Sasuke has no interest in spending his hard-earned free time watching idols. Well, until his curiosity got the best of him, and everything just happe...
69.3K 1.7K 25
COMPLETED Naruto and sasuke basically don't like each other. But when their new assignment makes them travel further than ever before, gay panic hun...