Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

By Xriscilla

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... More

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
03: Bestfriend
04: Ink
05: A Commitment
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
13: Show Up
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
17: Guilt Trip
18: Deniable
19: Fallen
20: Analogous
21: A Preview
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

09: A Threat

199 4 1
By Xriscilla

He drive midway to his real home after spending his time with Lisa. After all, he couldn't care less, some unimportant things came up that made their date with his girlfriend went wrong downhill. He took a deep breath and gripped on the steering wheel. He didn't take too long and arrived at the Jeon Villa. He made a face and got off of his car and proceed walking.

"Young Master." A maid immediately greeted him inside. The maid politely bow and smile, looking at him, "Where's my father?" He uttered and looked at her, "Master Jeon is in his study room, young master." She said then bow again. He sigh and walk casually upstairs to the said room. He frown when he met a lady midway, on her early 30's. "Oh! So you're hubby's son?" The lady said then walk closer to him making him frown.

He did rolled his eyes, thinking it's one of his father's mistress. "Get out of my house." He whispered and look down, clenching hi fist just as the lady was about to touch his shoulder, "Oh, but—"

"I said get out!" He shouted, startling everyone in the mansion. The lady looked at him in disbelief and gasp, "Oh god, why did Joo-Kyun raise such a disrespectful kid." The lady whisper and fix her skirt before disappearing in his sight. He sigh heavily and prevent himself from hitting someone right now.

After that, he angrily barge inside his father's room only to find him looking out the window with a yellow folder on his hands. He sigh firmly and turn around only to see him. Jungkook angrily close the door, "You bring another woman again?! Dad, for fucks sake! Are you going to continue this?! What if mom knew this?!" He shouted angrily, he sounded so much like nagging his own father.

The man angrily throw the yellow folder to him making him frown. He took a seat and open it. His eyes widened immediately. It's a picture of him and Lisa walking to his apartment, the other one is on the familiar shop where they both share a sweet kiss and a homely hug.

"You dare to talk that to me when you're seeing someone without me knowing?!" He scoff and immediately throw the pictures. "Why do you even care? I am only doing everything as you say when it comes to the company. Because I have the 49% share of the company, Grandfather gave it to me. I am not doing this for you." He uttered angrily. His voice was clearly showing every piece of feeling he had kept.

His father chuckled in disbelief and walk to him, "I don't like the idea, Jungkook. You're right. I know what you're doing, you're doing everything for you mother and for your grandparents, not for me I know. And I am doing everything for you, son. This is for you. And dating her will only be a big dirt on your name."

"What did you just say? How dare you talk to her like that. She's there for me the whole time I am needing someone by my side every night I heard your argument with mom. Every night you brought some dirty woman in this house hearing everything you do is disgusting. And she's there, she's the one who take care of me when I was about to lose my self, she's the one who's with me when I needed somebody. And she loves me with all her heart without any hesitation. But you? You dare talk about that to her when the fact that you can't even act like a father to me?"

"How dare you answer me back? Let me remind you, Jungkook. I am still your father, I am the one who let you live. Without me, you're nothing right now." He clench his jaw and look down. "Break up with her. Get out of her life." His face immediately raise up upon hearing that. Then he scoff, standing up from the chair and causally walk back and forth.

"You're right. You're just my father, and I am very thankful that you still made me alive, and I got the chance to be with her. That's why I am never letting her go, not you can make me." He said then looked at his father with rage and pure hatred on his eyes. Those smug written on his face clearly shows how angry he is.

He turn his back, he talk all the time in the world to walk and held the door knob tightly, but then, "You don't want me to do the hard way, do you?" It wasn't a sentence, it was a threat. A threat that he for sure know every single bit of it. After all, he knew everything about what his father's doing up until now.

Instead, he scoff, "Try me."

__________

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Stop drinking you ass," Jungkook once again took another sip of the beer on his hands before closing his eyes. It didn't even cross his mind to walk into his girlfriend, because he might do something that he'll regret. "Jungkook, stop it, it won't make it different. You can't escape from it. Come on bro, if Lisa find out about this, you both are going to argue again." His bestfriend pat his back, picking up the beer from his hands and finally dispose them.

"Aigo, is this about your girlfriend again? Come one JK, you should take a break." The other one said and ruffle his hair that made him glare at the man and stand up. "I'm leaving." He said then started to walk, "Hey, where are you going?!" One of his friends shouted but he didn't care at all and just walk. Again, when he grab the handle, a girl suddenly touched his shoulder to his chest.

She did bite her lip and looked at him. Her eyes was seductive, just as how she looked like. She took the chance to lean closer to him, her lips suddenly brush against him making him shook and froze right there.

It was the fucking beer.

Again, just as about the girl reach his lips, he took all the courage to push her making the girl stumbled and scream in surprise. That's right, a whore.

He then walk away and ran immediately to his car before driving away. And what he need to do right now is to protect his girl no matter what. He isn't dumb to not know how dangerous his father was, no matter how hard he try to beg, he won't take his chance.

He decided to drop off right into his apartment. He lay on his bed and close his eyes. It bothers him everytime. He sigh before taking a shower and change into his pajama's. He was hesitating to call her. Maybe she's studying? Or busy? Nevertheless, he dialed her number and ready himself.

He took a deep sigh, "Lis." He whispered, he close his eyes and clench his jaw, "Mh? Are you okay? I thought you're already sleeping. I was about to call you." He heard her said and she giggled making him smile and sigh, "Are you busy? Can you come over?"

"In your apartment? Yeah, I think so. Ok. I'll be there in a minute, please wait for me." He smiled and sigh, "I will. Take care. I love you." He smiled once again, "I love you too, I'll be there, bye!" And that feels so much better. He feels so much better hearing her voice, her giggle and the only words that keeps his sane alive.

He sigh and press his back against the bed. After all, he wanted atleast to prepared something for her, and decided to ordered some pizza and some drink for them. Hearing the door bell made him dash his way to the door and was welcomed by a gorgeous human being in front of him in a casual jeans and a white loose shirt with a pair of a plain coat and a short hair.

Ethereally Beautiful.

She smile widely and walk inside. She take off her small bag and place it near before turning to look at him, just as she did, he did not hesitate to hug her, kissing her hair softly, "I— are you okay?" He whispered and move to look at her. Lisa smile once again, "I am fine. Are you? You look so scared? Did something happened?" She ask softly, her hand made its way to his hair as she caress those soft fluffy one with a frown on her face as she lean closer.

"I'm fine. I just missed you." He confess and move to finally reach her lips, just as he did, he pulled her softly against the nape and tilted his head to deepened the kiss. Lisa smile right there before finally responding. "You sure do." She whisper right after and press her head against his. He move to kiss her again and smiled.

"Are you hungry? I ordered some pizza and some drinks." He said and led her to the couch, her face once again lit up and looked at him, "Really? I admit that I am, I just finish my work today." She exclaimed and made a small smile. That made him frown, "You're working?" He ask worriedly and stared at her.

"I was doing an online class. I teach some kids good English words, accent. I may not be that good at it, but I try my best so I can atleast earn." She said then smile once again, finally looking at him. "I don't actually like the idea. You're seriously working and studying. Is your allowance are getting more lower this past few months?" He said again, he sounded more different than usual. She chuckled in disbelief and shake her head.

"No. It's not. Come to think about it, I am earning for my collage. You know?" She then smiled and move to kiss his cheeks. He sigh and caress her face, "Love, you know that I don't want you to work, right?" He whispered and caress her cheek. "Love, my work is not a big deal. And besides, I am earning for my future. Our future. Now stop thinking about it, okay?" He then smile, moving to kiss the tip of her nose making her giggled and arch her back.

"You look so beautiful when you laugh." He said making her giggled once again and bit her lower lip, "Your face looks funny when you're worried." She giggle once again making her frown and drop her hands from her cheek. "You're so mean. I am being a good boyfriend to you and just complimented you, Ms. Kim."

"I was just fooling around, Mr. Jeon." She said then shrugged her shoulder. Then, he smiled, "You know Lis, I never got the chance to tell this to you but— I may the happiest person in earth when you're by my side." He stated and blink his doe eyes. "And I am the happiest person alive right now when I am with you." She commented, raising her hand to finally touch his cheek, slowly brushing her hand on that faint scar on his cheek.

"I admire your scar so much. You look so handsome, Jungkook. That's why girls are crazy over you." She complimented once again, she moved closer as she wrap her hands around his neck, hurrying her face to his chest and close her eyes. He smiled and pull her more closer, wrapping his arms around her and let her fall against his arms.

"Let them get crazy over me. Besides, I am madly in love with you that I can't even let a single mosquito bit you." He whisper then she laugh, "Our house is filled with mosquito. You're so wrong about that." She said and laugh again.

She sounded so happy. She sounded so free and very calm. And that made him the happiest.

"I love you. And I am not going to get tired to say that every time." He said and give her a sweet kiss on her neck making her grip tighter around his neck.

"And I love you too, and I will never get tired to say it.."

END
this book will represent a broken promise.
you guys are encountering more of this.
And I do hope it'll excite you, because I am so excited 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
11.8K 866 25
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...
218K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...