Shoot That Bell

By MRS_DontKick

"I thought I'd be in a vacation. But after that kiss, everything in my life changed." Luka Dončić FF More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

273 6 4
By MRS_DontKick

I unpacked the product, even though my hands are trembling.

Gosh, what have I done?

I went outside the bathroom again cause I'm too nervous, I need to drink a lot of water so I'll pee.

While drinking my second glass of water, my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello, who this?" I asked while drinking.

"Already forgot about me?" A familiar voice asked me.

"WHAT THE FREAK! SHANIQUA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I shouted really loud so she can feel my emotions. "I haven't heard anything from you for a while... By the way, where are you?"

"Bitch, I'm here at the airport, I heard from Tyler that you came back. I was in Canada, wasting my life on pointless things. Mind helping me?"

"Yeah, just wait for me, I'll be there."

"'kay bye! Take care." She said then I hanged up the call.

I quickly changed my outfit and went to the parking lot.

I saw a KFC drive thru so I stopped by to buy a bucket of kitchen and 10 Liters of gravy.

"Bitch where u at? Been waiting for ya for an hour now"

I called her coz obviously, I can't text back.

"I'm near the airport, just wait. It's been 25 minutes only, stop being exaggerated. I just bought a bucket of chicken from KFC and a pool of gravy."

"Oh bitch, I'll hang up. I think I saw Tyler with someone— a girl" I was about to speak but she really hanged up.

Yeah, she's a real bitch.

Wait, what? What the hell does she mean? Tyler's with someone? A girl?

I saw her talking to someone on her phone while I'm walking towards her.

She quickly ended it when she saw me and hugged me tight.

"How've you been? Wait... What ya doing these days? Looking beautiful huh?" She said then laugh.

"Nothing, you know, I do a lot of endorsement, mostly about beauty products and beauty blah blah. Last month I had a facial treatment to endorse a Spa, I earn money while maintaining my beauty"

"You're lucky your sister won the lottery, people noticed you." She said while putting her things inside the trunk.

"Hmmm, untrue. A lot of agencies recruited me even before she won, I mean... Yeah, it helped but, the real reason was my beauty."

"Bitch just get inside." She said and I rolled my eyes. I hate her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she sits on the driver's seat.

"Drivin', obviously. Don't ask to many questions, I hate it. Just get inside!" I just sighed, my headache will just get worse if she kept on talking, I better not talk so she also wouldn't.

"You still went to the same hotel? The hell, Villa Luna, I'm so sick of that place. Go find another hotel next time!" She said after I told her that I was staying in the hotel where we also stayed in 2 years ago.

Whenever we visit US, she also does. Wherever we go, we go with her. She's like my sister.

She met Tyler a year before me. They share a lot of things that I don't even know and that's what I hate about our friendship. They always keep something from me as if I'm not a trustworthy person.

"Uh-uh, you got the more expensive room than before. Uh-uh... I smell someone earning more money, uh-uh." She said as we went inside my room.

She just finished moving in her room, it's close to mine since we're on the same floor.

"What do you want for dinner? It's almost 7." She asked me.

"Why don't we go get some pizza? I miss La Italiana's, it's been a long time."

"Good Idea, I just have to use the bathroom. Just wait for me in the car." She said.

"Wow, acting like a boss," I said then sighed. "Okay, I'll wait for you."

"What the fuck... BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" She shouted.

"Why? What's wrong?"

She went outside the bathroom with an unexplainable face, holding my pregnancy tests that I still haven't use since she called me.

"What are these for Bellamira?" She asked.
"Don't fucking tell me you gave yourself to someone. Don't tell me you slept with someone you don't even know."

"Don't overreact Shan, I'll explain." I said. She sounded like my mother.

"You better explain yourself Bella!" I sighed again, I hate her loud and husky voice. She's a band vocalist, a metal rock band.

"You sound like a mom, stop it" I said while I sit on the bed. "Yeah, I slept with someone."

"And now you're pregnant? Do you even know him? Will he take responsibilities for you and the child?"

"Stop overreacting!" I shouted.

"I'm just concerned about you Bella! I don't want you to end up like my mom, and if ever you're pregnant, I don't want that child to experience the same thing that I experienced! Go and explain!"

I sighed again for the 1828th time.

"Me, and Tyler-"

"YOU MEAN IT'S TYLER?" She shouted again, I can even see her veins on her neck.

"I'm not yet finished talking, let me explain."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll shut my mouth." She said going back to the couch.

"So me and Tyler went to a party last month and... There were a lot of celebrities. And uhmm I saw Luka-"

"Bitch" she said cutting me off. She stood up and started clapping with sarcasm. "Bellamira the Great! What did you do?!! He and... Goltes right? Aren't they... together?"

"That's my problem. I don't know what to do, I'm only experiencing symptoms and It's not yet confirmed."

"Your period?" She asked.

That's when I felt chill. I- I haven't had my period. It should be last week.

"No- no way Bell! No, let's not think about that thing. Come on, try these now," she said while giving me the pregnancy test kits. "It could be something else."

I grabbed it and went inside the bathroom to try it. Oh God, help me please.

I ran out of the bathroom after doing everything that was said on the instructions cause I don't wanna see what the result is. So yeah, I tried all of the 10 different brands that I bought.

"What? Why you runnin' like a coward? What's the result? Are you gonna be a momma?"

"I don't know, you look... Cause I can't" I said trying to calm myself down.

She went inside the bathroom and went out silently.

I slowly turned to her, she looked at me and started smiling like a serial killer in horror movies.

"MOMMY BELLA!!!" She shouted but... I got chills down my spine. I couldn't believe it.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"Bitch didn't used protection, what's so shocking about it?" She asked. "Pfft, virgin."

"Bicth, what do I do? Mom's gonna kill me."

"Wait, wait. Luka? Are you going to tell him?" She asked.

"Oh no, bitch no." I said and started crying. How is he going to believe me?

"Damn Bell, this isn't right! Luka's with Goltes!"

She's just making me cry even more, when will she stop?

"Can you just please shut up for a second Shan?" I said, she's annoying.

I dialed on my phone to order some pizza while Shan talked non-stop as if she's Eminem rapping.

I just opened the tv, sat in the corner and stared at the ceiling. I don't want to think, but thoughts floods my mind.

I don't know how long did I spent staring at the tv. Shaniqua gave me a plate with two slices of pizza.

"Come on, it's almost nine. You haven't eaten anything." She sat infront of me. "Sorry for what I said."

She kissed my head then headed to the bathroom.

Here we go again— tears and tears.

I wiped it, I need to be strong.

"COME ON MOMMY B, WAKE UP!" This Hotel should ban Shan forever.

"Shan stop. Please. I don't want you here anymore. Pack your bags and leave." I said with a sleepy tone.

She spanked my butt, waking me up. "Mommy B wake up!" She sighed and went to the door. "I wanna go to Ty."

No!

"What? Why?" I stood up quickly. The last sentence she said made my system awake.

"Of course, 'cause I'm here. He'd be mad if I didn't."

"Uh yeah, you're right." Thanks God, that's a relief. I thought she's gonna tell him.

Why does she make me so nervous?

We arrived at Tyler's house by lunch, he's practicing. 

"Woah-- Shan!" he shouted as he saw shan going out of my car. "I missed you."

"Yeah, me too." she said coldly. 

Why is she talking like that? Oh my God, Shan. Please don't tell Tyler.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, he knows something's wrong. I swear Shaniqua, if you tell him about it, I'm gonna lock you up in my trunk.

"Nah, just tired." She replied.

"Y-yeah—" I chuckled nervously.

"Since when did you got here? You should've told me." He asked as we walked to his dining area.

"It's a surprise, I called Bell yesterday."

"You should've called me instead, she's here for vacation." Tyler almost shouted. What's wrong with him?

"She's the one I called because I want to be with her!" Shan shouted at him while pointing at me.

"She's not feeling well these days... and you know nothing about it because you were always away! You were always by yourself—"

"You're the one who knows nothing about what's going on!" she cut him off.

"Shan!" I shouted, ending their fight.

"What? Is there something I'm missing?" he asked, looking at Shan, and then me. "Bella?"

"It's nothing, I'm hungry. Come on let's eat." I sighed. Thanks God it ended. Tyler just looked away while Shan rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Ahehehe you guys want something? How about Mac and Cheese? I can cook ahehehe," I said, trying to lift up their mood.

"Let's just order, you don't have to cook." Tyler said.

"Nah, cook, bitch. I want your Mac and Cheese. Just don't sneak vegetables, again." Shan said.

I laughed. "Yeah, I won't."

I started cooking the sauce but I couldn't find the butter. I looked around to ask Tyler but I couldn't find him. EVEN SHAN!

Oh my gosh, where are theyyy?

"Uh Tyler!" I shouted. I took off the apron and started running around his house.

"Where the hell are they? I hate her!" She better not say anything to him. I swear I'll pull every strand of hair on her scalp.

She told me to cook so she can talk to Tyler. That bitch!

"I'm sorry for what happened, I'm sorry for what I did. And sorry for what I've said." I heard Tyler.

They're near the pool, talking. Tyler's looking at her while she, at usual, looks the other way.

I hid behind the tree to listen. I don't know what happened to them, and I hate that I know nothing. Tyler leaned on the table.

"I don't care about what you did, or what you said." She said. She looked at him seriously. "But I need to tell you something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 23.7K 46
"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖾, she isn't half of me" - 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁
1.8K 74 15
"𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨" 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢�...
1 0 11
Love story with pregnancy
76.9K 1.5K 53
"But who do you love more?"