Lovers by Contract

By sweetnot3

In which being a superstar and a role model to the young generation had led them to make a choice. And that i... More

Lovers by Contract
The Problem
The Sisters
The Promise
The Decision
The Solution
The Contract
The Marraige
The Name
The Date part 2
The Seduced
The Something
The Favourite Candidate
A Wife
A Husband
The Pillow Talks

The Date part 1

365 22 5
By sweetnot3

Yuxin's new life with Kun is going smoothly.

Schedule after schedule, flying places to  places, shooting after shooting, she have no time to stay in Kuns apartment.

Same as Kun, his busy schedule is beyond imaginable.

Yet, he still makes time to pester Yuxin, just like today.

"This is practically kidnapping." Accused Yuxin.

She wouldnt be here with him, inside his car, if the fans were not watching them or if only her car was park outside waiting for her.

"Call it whatever you wanna call it. But, I did not force you to enter the car. All I did was opened the door and wait for you."

Yuxin squint her eyes and cross her arms on Kun who was now smiling while driving.

Its a trapped and she fell for it.

Today mark their first monthsary as married couple, so Kun suggested that maybe they can go out or just hang out together.

Which Yuxin with no hesitation said NO , claiming that she will be busy that day for a photoshoot.

Which is true by the way, its not as if shes avoiding him.. SWEAR.

Kun did try to do everything he can to make her say yes.

He bribed her with Rain which his been doing to jog with her every morning.

Bribed her with dozen and dozen packs of potato chips which his also been doing to make her watch a movie with him.

Bribes her with a new set of accessories which he used to make her spend more time with him.

Blaming it to rain, potato chips and those chains Yuxin knew she was getting soft for Kun.

And he knows it so well.

Jerk.

One day,  she even saw him infront of her door.

BEGGING ON HIS KNEES.

Acting cute and helpless.

Just to eat ouside. The nerve.

Scared that Kun might do more drastic measures to pester her.

Yuxin decided to end ALL of this attempts to bribe her and answered him with a big NO.

But now look whose inside someones car . Sigh.

He really found another way.

Only after the shooting Yuxin  received a message from her manager that Kun told her not to tell her that he came to pick her up and that they can go ahead cause his here to surprise her.

Tricky. Yes.

Yuxin tried to escape but Kun must have read her mind.

She found Kun's car  parked to where Ums were waiting for her, making Yuxin fake smiled and waved to Kun.

No other way.

No chance of escaping him.

So she just entered the car smiling.

Mad that her manager doesnt have a clue that she dont want to be with him today, Yuxin glared at the window.

"Kunkun where are we going?"

"Remember the hot pot place we used to visit last year? Im planning to take you there for a late dinner."Kun excitedly answered.

Yuxin didnt say anything but her eyes did, making Kun chuckle.

Shes really is easy to please.

Inside the restaurant, Kun had already reserved a private room for them to have a peaceful night away from the crowd.

Kun ordered everything that he knows Yuxin likes.

Yuxin had been avoiding the spicy foods since last week because of her schedule.

The fact that its whats infront of her right now made Yuxin wanna cry.

Kun might have not notice but Yuxin actually appreciate all his efforts.

She knows that though Kun likes chinese cuisine but his tastebuds is into more american.

The thought that he choose this place and her favorite foods made Yuxin remember the times when everything was still fine.

With the thought in mind Yuxin heart fluttered.

Its not actually this time that she felt this.

She remembered when the president ask her about what she really thinks about this set up.

The president told her that it was actually Kuns idea to ask her real opinion.

His simple bribing and other things he do when they are together. She appreciates them.

She appreciates him, though she still does not know why Kun is doing all of this.

She appreciate how Kun is trying his best to be closer to her even though he doesnt have to.

After all their just doing this for a contract.

But as what Kun have said.

They are partners.

Sighing Yuxin finally gave up.
_________________________________________________

After eating, Kun asked Yuxin if she wants to walk first, just to digest their food in which Yuxin gladly said yes.

While walking, Yuxin paused when Kun gently placed their holding hands inside his coat.

The fact that theyd been walking for almost 30 minutes and Yuxin just found out shes holding Kuns hands make her skin shiver.

Shes being used to Kuns presence and actions more than she could hope for.

She realized that it felt so natural and its scary.

But what scared her more was the thought that instead of removing her hands from Kuns she let it be.

_______________________________________________

"Kun?"

"Hmmn?"

"When are we going home?"

"Shhhh just 5 more minutes its still cold"

"Aiyaa thats why lets go back its much warmer inside the car and its your third time saying 5 minutes more" whine Yuxin as Kun tightens his arms around her.

"But your warmer and smells nicer than the car." Answered Kun as he continue to sniff Yuxin's hair.

He read a lot of times in the weibo that his wife smells good according to some passerby.

Kun remembered those times when he felt jealous of those people who get to smell her.

Now look whose smelling who and even gets to hug her.

They used to come to this place before though they had to come in secrets with disguise on now Kun can even hug Yuxin thight with no care if anyone will see them.

They are now facing the sea with the warm city lights. Kun decided to stay there for a little while with his wife reminicing the past.

"Do you remember the first time I brought you here?"

"Was it the final night?"

'No silly, that was actually the third time I brought you here. Anyway, the first time I brought you here was when you read the comment online about you being the center for  Yes ok."

"Ohhhhh right. I forgot about it."

"I cant."Kun said tightening his hug on Yuxin. 

"I know that you really have no choice that time. But that was the first time I felt so close to you. Though weve talk a few times before that. I remember how hard you cried that day when I saw you outside the building. Then you asked me to bring you somewhere no one can see you."

"Well I dont want the other girls to see me in that situation. I wanted to look though and strong. I dont want them to see me weak."

"But you are not weak, you were hurt, you were in pain and like I told you before, that it is fine to be weak Yuxin, there are lots of us whose willing to be your shield."

As Yuxin grew silent Kun continued.

"How about the second one do you remember?," Kun felt Yuxin shook her head. "haist of course you dont. The second time was actually during the third elimination night."

"Huh? No you didnt brought me here I went to the Hospital for my knees. Then you pick me up to send me back to the dorm" Yuxin said trying to remember that night.

"Yes, you did went to the hospital and I did picked you up but you fell asleep during the car ride so I decided to park here to let you sleep longer. You look so cute that night by the way with your make up smudge and your eyebags showing. I remember how gentle and innocent you were especially during asleep" Kun teased her as Yuxin struggle to get away.

"Aiya, Ive changed Cai Xu Kun Im no longer that girl you used to know." Yuxin whines.

"I know but I hope you didnt change." Kun softly whispered as he let go of Yuxin.
______________________________________________________

"I did my part last week. I hope you can do yours this time." Yuxin frowned at that voice.

It was what Kun said after leaving her behind in dillema that day to film keep running.

They just receive an offer from a shoe company where they had to post a vlog having a date together promoting their products.

She wanted to decline but Kuns words made her said yes. He said that the shoes are actually good and at the same time the fans would love the vlog theyll post.

Hearing all of this Yuxin thought that Kun has a plan ready for the vlog but now he just left her wih those parting words.

It would have been better if they can vlog inside the house but the producers actually asked if they can do vlog outside but to compensate if thats really the case they can record it themselves with no other people.

Frowning Yuxin started listing out some options. She cant call the management to plan a date for her, theyd  already face too much trouble because of her.

She cant call the9 members because their all busy and she dont want a murder plan for Kun.

She cant possibly call her other friends that does not know what she and Kun have and they might laugh at her for not knowing what to do during dates eventhough shes already married.

Sighing Yuxin pick Rain up and place the pet in her lap.

"Why is your father so mean huh, Rain?" Chuckling to herself Yuxin lay down on the sofa.

"Might as well use this opportunity to repay him."

__________________________________________________

"Kun your smile is too bright mind telling me what happened?" Angela baby asked Kun the same question thats already been asked by everyone in the set.

Kun smiling brighter said the same answer that  he told everyone."Yuxin is planning for a date for us, can you believe that jie jie."
Making his hairstylist roll his eyes while sighing.

He must have heard that sentence for 10 times already and thats just during this break.

Kun was practically announcing to everyone that his having a date with his wife.

Everyone is now teasing him for acting like his having his first date.

Meanwhile, Kun who is in cloud nine, didnt mind the teasing infact the teasing tatooed the smile on his face all through out the day.

Even when he lose a match, the smile was still plastered on it, making everyone question themselves on how whip Cai Xukun is for his wife.

After the shooting ended, everyone was prepairing to leave the set as Kun and the  others  packed up  one of the staff called for Cai Xukun.

"Kun, Liu Yuxin is here." Said one of the producers who was same age as Kun.

Kun hearing how the man called his wife in her maiden name and seeing how he blush while rubbing his nape made him jealous and wanted to go balistic.

His wife is already married.

To him.

A Cai.

So she is Cai-Liu Yuxin.

Kun wanted to say but when he saw how his wife makes everyone in the set blush and gape at her presence it made Kun want to bragged and say.

Yep. She really has that effect on everyone. See everyone thats the reason why Im so whip for my wife. That is because Cai-Liu Yuxin is my wife.
__________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 340 64
** WHEN Trilogy I ** THE9 Liu Yuxin x THE9 Kong Xueer || XinXue Fanfic
28.2K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
2.2K 136 15
It was love at first sight. But even Princes have to fight for their love.
170K 7.8K 47
What happens when you end up having to date China's most popular Dancer/Actor. But what happens when your a total badass who owns it.