π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬| πŸπŸ–+

By depresseddbitch

"π‹π¨π―πž, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬" "The bartender and the Mafia Underboss" How long can it take be... More

intro
aesthetics
author note
chapter 1
capitulo 2
Chapitre 3
Π“Π»Π°Π²Π° 4
Capitolo 5
BΓΆlΓΌm 6
ΞšΞ΅Ο†Ξ¬Ξ»Ξ±ΞΉΞΏ 7
ΞšΞ΅Ο†Ξ¬Ξ»Ξ±ΞΉΞΏ 7.5
RozdziaΕ‚ 8
Caibidil 9
Τ³Υ¬ΥΈΦ‚Υ­ 10
Caput 11
CapΓ­tulo 12
Π‘ΠΎΠ±ΠΈ 13
Kabanata 14
ChΖ°Ζ‘ng 15
Kapitola 16
Kapitola 16.5
Mataupu 17
Poglavlje 18
ΰ€…ΰ€§ΰ₯ΰ€―ΰ€Ύΰ€― 19
ΠšΡ–Ρ€Π°ΡžΠ½Ρ–ΠΊ 20
Cutubka 21
Isahluko 22
Abala 23
αƒ—αƒαƒ•αƒ˜ 24
Chaputala 25
Mokuna 26
അധࡍയായം 27
Babi na 28
Bab 29
ਅਧਿਆਇ 30
Khaolo ea 31
ΰͺ•ΰ«‡ΰͺͺΰͺΏΰͺŸΰ«ΰͺ―ુΰͺ²ΰ«‹ 32
Caibideil 33
Darasi na 34
FΙ™sil 35
ΰ¬…ΰ¬§ΰ­ΰ­Ÿΰ¬Ύΰ­Ÿ 36
αž‡αŸ†αž–αžΌαž€ 37
Haadstik 39
Luku 40
Chitsauko 41
αˆα‹•αˆ«α 42
Kafli 43
Isi nke 44
Alternative Ending
a sequel

అధ్యాయం 38

40.6K 1.2K 1.7K
By depresseddbitch

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Yeah, I'll see you later" I uttered, struggling to keep my breathing steady. My gaze lowered to under the table.

Maya winked, her plump lips wrapped around my erected cock.

She ran her hands over my thighs, her eyes focus on mine.

"Enzo, don't forget to bring Maya, too" I almost choked on nothing when Lucia's voice rang through the phone. Maya swirled her tongue around my tip, making my heart thump faster.

I coughed "Yeah, yeah" I hanged up, checking the phone screen to make sure I actually did.

Maya's lips sweep on a smile, working her mouth up and down my length. I slipped my hand to her face and stroking her cheeks.

I threw my head back and bite down onto my lower lip, letting her do whatever she wanted.

Slightly, my legs began to shake and my balls tightened as I shot my cum down her throat. Maya doesn't pull away, instead, she swallows "my kids", as she would say.

She swiped her thumb over her lips "Hmm, was that Lu?" she hummed, her hands on my knees to help her stand up. I nodded, zipping myself up "She seems to like you more than me"

She grinned, approaching her face to mine and placing a soft kiss on my mouth. I positioned my palms on both sides of her face "Want to go with me?"

"And see your dad's anger reaction to seeing me there with you? Fuck yeah"

"Dad" that's one unpleasant word in my dictionary. I surely didn't consider him that.

"Then, let's go"

~   ~   ~   ~

You have got to be kidding me.

Natalya knocked on the car windows. At this point, she's stalking me. This has been the fifth time I've seen her in the past three days.

I turned to face Maya, who was randomly sleeping. How can she fall asleep so fast?

I lowered the window "What do you want?"

Her manner changed when she spotted my wife. I held back the urge to say it to her face so she could leave me alone.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Excuse me?" I asked in awe. "Why do you keep rejecting our arrangement? Rejecting me?" She replied in an irritating tone.

"Our? In case you haven't noticed, my signature it's not on that damn arrangement. You? In no way I'm rejecting you, I just couldn't care less about your existence" I responded in a low voice.

She frowned and scoffed "You have no way out, remember?"

"You're absolutely right, Natalya. Even though I didn't sign it. But luckily for me, I legally can't marry you" I spoke, quickly glancing at Maya to make sure she was still sleeping.

"What do you mean?" Natalya narrowed her eyes, taking a step back. I sarcastically grinned "You know what I mean" 

Her face filled with rage at the immediate realization. I could've sworn she was about to explode. I was hoping for it.

"Mark my words, Lorenzo. You are going to regret treating me like this" She walked away, clicking her heels loudly on the pavement.

Did she threaten me? Me? Oh, sweetheart, I'm going to kill you in the first chance I get. Her words infuriated me but they also intrigued me, not in a good way.

I drifted my gaze to the passenger seat. She wasn't snoring, so I knew she wasn't sleeping anymore.

I focused my eyes on her relaxed expressions. Her lips stretch on my involuntary smile "I can feel you staring at me" she spoke, her eyes still shut.

"Hmm"

She softly opened her eyes, yawning "Oh, we're here"

I caressed her cheek before stepping out of the car and opening the door for her.  "What a gentleman" she teased, taking my hand. I grinned, kissing her forehead. She stared at up me, confused "What was that for?"

"I just felt like it" I responded, kissing her again. Maya narrowed her eyes "Dude, are you like in love with me or something?" She asks in a shocked tone.

I followed her game "Pst, me? In love? With you? " I rolled my eyes, locking the car. She stifled a laugh and licked her lips "You didn't deny it"

I ran my fingers through my hair before turning my back on her and walking towards the entrance. I heard her running behind until she caught up with my pace.

"You walk too fast" She fooled, taking my arm and throwing it around her shoulders. Maya interlinked her fingers within mine. I beamed down at her petite frame, raising my brow "What was that for?"

She kissed my hand "I just felt like it"

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"It's so quiet in here, I think I want to scream" I joked, taking a look around the big ass house. Lorenzo chuckled "It's always like this, especially when my mother isn't here" he responded.

"Where is she?" Maya, why are you so nosy?

"Visiting Leo, he was sick" He conversed. I knew it wasn't the time but his voice was making me feel butterflies in my pu- Stop it. "Damn, I wanted to see her and Lu" I better not be blushing.

Lorenzo faced me "Lu is here, but the question is where" his narrowed, worry washing over his utterance. "Welcome," A maid came out of an office.

"Hi" I greeted and she smiled. "Where's Lucia and Leone?" Lorenzo asked, his voice was rough and serious. Nothing like the guy I talk to every day before going to sleep.

The woman straightened her posture "Lucia it's in her room. The last time I saw Mr. De Luca he was chatting with Ms. Duarte" She responds. Lorenzo tensed, he took my hand and began walking towards the stair "Alright, thanks"

"Have a nice day" I waved at her. I peeked at the small details of the house, it was probably me but this place seems bigger every time I visit. We reached the second floor and took a right turn into a hallway until arriving in front of a pink wall.

Lorenzo pushed the door open. "Enzo" Lucia beamed widely, running towards him. "Hey, princess" He spoke, kneeling to hug her.

She opened her eyes and stared at me, she pushed him away and ran towards me "Maya, you came" She mumbled, hugging my waist. I genuinely hugged her back.

He turned around with shocked eyes "Is this how you treat your brother, Lu?"

"Yes," She shortly responded. Lucia pulled away and stared at me "Did Natalya left already?"

"She was here?" I dwindled my brows together. She nodded "She comes here whenever my mom isn't home" Lucia innocently talked, not really knowing what it means. Damn it.  

"But you can't tell anyone because daddy says it's a secret and I'll get grounded" She finished off.

With bad timing, the sound of a door opening rang behind us. Lorenzo's eyes flashed with rage and his knuckles clenched beside him.

I slowly turned, their father was in the middle of the door. His pants unzipped and his shirt unbuttoned completely. He never looked like a nice person, he always wore a furious gape but right now he wasn't, it was a mix of fright and disappointment. 

A low thick chuckled came from Lorenzo. "Lu, why don't you pack some things and wait down in the car with Maya?"

I shoked my head in denial "Lorenzo"

His lips sweep in a cold smirk "I'm just going to talk to him, that's all"

I stated at him. Lucia reached for a backpack and put on some clothes inside. She took the bear I gifted her and stood in front of me with a grin "Let's go"

My gaze never left his "Please, let's go"

"I'll go in five minutes" He smiles. I wanted to say more but I knew he wouldn't listen. " Come on, Lu" she took my hand as we walked away.

"See you later, daddy" She waved at her father as she pushed me to walk faster. I glanced back at Lorenzo, he was taking his jacket off and dropping it on the floor.

The cold house was dead silent. We reached the front door and Lucia opened it quickly. "Can we go see Cora?" She asked as soon as we were outside. I nodded, giving her a weak smile.

Lu began running towards the car. She attempted to open the door but couldn't. Bingo. One of the guards outside looked unbothered until I spoke "Can you watch her for a sec?"

"Of course" he replied. "Lu, I'll go get the keys, okay? Don't move" I explained and she nodded.

I entered as soon as possible. Panic settling on me. I knew what had just happened and I truly felt bad but I didn't know what was going on inside Lorenzo's head.

His relationship with his father wasn't exactly the best and now this?

I nervously ran upstairs, my heart thumping hard in my chest.

"In the same bed where you sleep with your wife?" I heard him scream after a loud hit. I approached the room, too scared to enter.

The other voice coughed, then laughed ironically. Another hit. The sound of six more hits filled the silence. "Why? Why are you doing this?" Lorenzo yelled with a hint of pain in his voice.

"Why not? Eloisa doesn't fulfill my necessities" My heart dropped as the words were spoken. "You're a monster" A louder hit. I couldn't move, I wanted to but I couldn't. Leone gasped "You claim to hate me but deep down you know you can't. You are pathetic, you and your siblings are pathetic " he coughs "and don't get me started on your mother"

My legs began moving towards the entrance of the room. My breathing got caught up in my throat.

Lorenzo was on top of him, one hand wrapped around his father's neck and the other ready to strike again. I couldn't see his face but Leone could see me. He coldly smiles before turning to his son, again.

"Look at you, you called me a monster yet you're a ruthless killer. Do you know why you're like this? Because of me. I made you kill an innocent man when you were just a kid" He laughs as Lorenzo punches his jaw harder. "Why do you hate us? Why do you hate me?" Lorenzo questioned. I gulped, feeling tears pooling in my eyes.

"You don't deserve love, you don't deserve it. You were made to kill not feel but you always felt too much. That's why your sister is dead. You killed her with your selfish acts" He smiles, blood everywhere. His blue eyes were swollen, he had deep cuts on his cheeks and nose, blood oozing out of his mouth.

I gasped when Lorenzo began laughing "Made to kill, huh?" Leone began coughing but suddenly stopped. I took a step towards it.

"Lorenzo, please stop" I managed to speak but he didn't dodge. Someone rushed inside and started pulling him off, it was worthless. "Let him go" Barbie talked with his hands gripping his shoulders.

He didn't stop, he continued choking his father to death. "Please, man, don't be like him" Paul proceeded.

"I hate you" Lorenzo punched him once more and then backed away. His tall frame starting down at his bleeding father. No remorse on his face. Nothing at all.

Paul began doing chest compressions on Leone "Fuck, what have you done?"

Lorenzo turns around and his gaze focused on me. His hair falling on his forehead, blood all over him, and wet trails of long gone tears down his cheeks "You were right that night, I have no feelings" he softly smiles and walks away.

Paul sat beside the pale body "He's dead"

~~~
damn, single homicide💀 wattpad was acting up today with updates so 🥲

sorry I'm taking forever to update it's just that school it's making me busy and idk how im still going🙂

anyways, thoughts on this chapter or what do you think would happen next? would they break up? would they still be together? i dont the answers myself 😭

okk soo click on that star bottom on the corner and I'll deliver food to your door😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 12.8K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
13.6K 240 34
𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‹π—π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—‹π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œπ—π—‚π—‰ π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 π—π—Žπ—Œπ–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½, π– π—‹π—…π—ˆ π–³π–Ίπ–½π–Ύπ—ˆ...
408K 10.8K 56
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
25M 699K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...