𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 | ✔

By shezadioffantasy

"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through t... More

1. The First Meeting
2. The Sudden Nikkah
3. Yet Another Shock
4. Family Friends
5. Anger And Possessiveness
6. A Hindrance
7. The Apology
8. Sameer
9. Almost Accident
10. Upcoming Wedding
11. Tired Of The Act
12. Shopping
13. Mehendi Outburst
14. Berserk Suleiman
15. Coldness And Distance
16. The Revelation
17. Acceptance
18. Sameer's Apology
19. Surprise Visit
20. Together At Last
21. The Confessions

Epilouge

29.3K 1K 404
By shezadioffantasy

Hello there! 💫🤓❤ I won't take any of your precious time today, so let's just get on with the reading!✌🏼

Also, this chapter is dedicated to all you wonderful people out there who supported me through out this whole journey 🥺🤧❤

Do shower me with your comments please, I absolutely love reading and replying to them all!💛

Enjoy 🌸

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

(Courtesy of syzoenaq a.k.a one of my bestest friends here on Wattpad 🥺❤)

Hooriya's POV:

I let out a slight moan as I felt a mouth press into the crook of my neck and trail down kisses to my collarbone. I squirmed as his rough, calloused hand invaded my kameez and caressed my stomach. My hands automatically moved to his thick, dark hair as I felt him moving towards my lips, biting and nibbling his way up. I opened my eyes and a smile graced my lips at the beautiful sight of my husband half sprawled on me, with his face buried deep into my neck.

¨Good morning, Suleiman ki jaan,¨ My heart immediately responded to its master's call and swelled with adoration and love at his still very much sleep-filled voice.

¨Morning,¨ I felt my cheeks slightly redden at the desire-filled gaze he was directing at me.

Yes, even after three years of blissful marriage, I still got shy on the slightest touches.

¨And good morning to you as well, Baba ki Jaan,¨ I sighed in happiness and bliss when I felt Suleiman pull up my kameez and press a kiss on my exposed baby bump. This has been our morning routine now, for him to wake me up like this and then greet our baby boy; our Rohaan. We had just found out his gender a few days ago and I was absolutely ecstatic when the doctor informed us it was going to be a boy.

I'd always wanted a mama's boy!

¨Apnay apny mama ko zyada tang toh nahi kiya kal raat? (Did you bother your mother last night?)¨ I smiled.

¨Nahi, kal raat mene bilkul nahi tang kiya mama ko. Aap itny tension mat liya karein Baba, (No, I didn't bother mama at all last night. You shouldn't worry so much Baba)¨ I passed Suleiman a reassuring look and smiled at his overprotectiveness. Suleiman had grown extra protective of me after we got married, but when I got pregnant that overprotectiveness rose to a whole new level. Suleiman was just about to speak when we both got startled as someone jumped onto his back. He immediately put both his arms out on the mattress in an attempt to not crush me with his weight.

¨Uth gayein Baba ki jaan akhir, han! (Baba's darling finally woke up, han!) I giggled and put a protective hand over my baby bump as Suleiman got a hold of Rabail and started tickling her. I smiled at the father and daughter duo as Rabail's joyful laughter echoed across the whole room.

(A/N: I had wanted my dear friend syzoenaq to name Suleiman and Hooriya's future kids as a temporary parting from Wattpad gift, so these names have been completely decided by her 😉😇❤)

¨B-baba, n-nahi b-baba...(B-baba, n-no b-baba),¨ A grateful smile graced my lips as I leaned back on the bedrest and watched two of the most important people of my lives joyfully playing around. After a few more minutes of laughter and pleading, Suleiman finally stopped his tickling session.

¨Rabail not talkwing to you, bad baba,¨ I let out a light chuckle as Rabail put her hands on her hips and gave her father an upset look whilst looking at us with trembling lips. Suleiman noticed the change in her demeanour and immediately took a hold of both his ears and apologized. The whole interaction had left me lightly chuckling.

Well, I'm pretty used to it by now.

We were blessed with our rehmat (Blessing), our daughter exactly a month after our marriage. I still remember the look of complete and utter blissfulness on Suleiman's face when I had rather shyly given him the good news, and not to forget how absolutely ecstatic everyone was at the news. Khateeja Aunty, Aala and Mama had given me a whole lecture on resting and not working more than necessary. Khateeja Aunty even put a ban on me from entering the kitchen after I reached my eighth month. The overprotectives was overwhelming at first, I even had to take a break from my online classes for a while.

But then again, it was the first grandchild of both the families we're talking about after all.

I was brought back from my trip down memory lane as I felt a small pair of arms wrap around my neck and press a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

¨Good moning Mama Jaan,¨ I smiled as I got a whiff of Rabail's favorite strawberry shampoo and kissed the top of her head after tightly wrapping my arms around her petite body.

¨Mama ki jaan (Mama's heart),¨ Rabail pressed her face into the crook of my neck as I placed her on my lap and hugged her to my chest. I was busy smothering her forehead with kisses when I heard my phone let out a shrill ring. I looked up and tried to find my phone but sighed in irritation when I spotted it on the other side of the room.

¨Mai delkh loon ga, tumhe uthne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, (I'll have a look at who it is, no need to stand up)¨ I passed Suleiman a thankful smile and buried my face back into Rabail's soft hair as he stood up to attend the call.

¨Mama, you looled so pretty yestelday. Hammad Uncwle also said yesh when I asked him,¨ I immediately stiffened as the last sentence reached my ears and I unconsciously shot a look to Suleiman who from the looks of it was busy talking with someone and fortunately didn't hear the atrocious words that had just left his daughter's mouth. I internally sighed in relief. The last thing I needed was to push Suleiman's alpha male buttons at a such a critical time.

¨Buri baat meri jaan, esse batein nahi karte. Apnay apne baba ko nahi batana, theek hai? Verna mama aapse naraz ho jayein gein, (Don't say that my dear, it's a bad thing to say. Don't tell your baba, alright? Otherwise if you do mama won't talk to you)¨ I pouted and with a somewhat sad smile on my lips, whispered the words as quietly as I could in Rabail's ear. And Rabail being the ever obedient and sweet daughter she is, apologized and pinky-promised me not to tell her Baba. Internally satisfied at her somewhat reassuring answer, I pecked her nose and went back to showering her with my kisses. After a few minutes Suleiman finally ended the call and gave me an almost longing look.

¨Umar ki call thi, bechara haad se zyada nervous hua behta hai. Tum tayyar hojao mei tumhe drop kardunga ga, (It was Umar, he's nervous like hell right now. You go get ready, I'll drop you over to him)¨ He came over to the bed and gently palmed my stomach whilst dropping the news to me. I sighed. I never expected Umar to be nervous to this extent. He wasn't even this nervous when he confessed his true feelings about Madiha to the whole family.

Yes, you heard that right.

I still remember the wild and crazy look in Umar's eyes when he had found out that a proposal had come for Madiha and that Uncle and Aunty were considering saying yes to it. He had completely lost it and almost rushed over to my house to break any hopes Uncle and Aunty might have of getting Madiha married to whoever that man was. I'd somehow convinced him to calm down and talk it out in a civilized manner rather than barging into their home and creating an unnecessary mess out of the situation. And luckily, unlike a certain someone, he had seen the logical reasoning behind what I was saying and understood the situation.

He had gathered everyone together and broken the news in the calmest manner possible, careful not to trigger anyone.

But, oh well, that no triggering completely went down the drain when the mere mention of him having feelings for Madiha came up.

And the biggest reaction came from no one other than my dearest husband himself, which I very much expected. I still remember the huge fight we had about the fact that I hadn't told him anything despite already having known what was going on between our siblings. That was one of the biggest fights we've ever had up till now, and also the most devastating. I left home for a whole week without so much as calling Suleiman once. It might not sound much, but Suleiman never lets me stay overnight at Yaqub Chachu's house for more than two days. Everyone was greatly worried for us after that week passed, and even Umar and Madiha had put aside their whole drama just to get the two of us back together.

It was a tough time for everyone, especially for Suleiman and I. But it thankfully passed just as soon as it came. Usman Uncle didn't have as much of a reaction as Suleiman did, infact he seemed more pleased with Umar for being honest and telling everyone the truth than he was angry. Once Suleiman had finally calmed down and accepted the two lovebirds' marriage, and once everyone had finally finalised the dates, the two had been married. The rukhsati, though, was planned for two years later once both of them were done with their studies and Umar had gotten himself a stable job; Suleiman's condition. Well, that time was finally here now. I was brought out of my reverie when I felt Suleiman lightly flick his finger on my forehead.

¨Kahan ghoom hain begum, uth jao aur jakar tayyar hojao. Shaam ko phir baraat ki bhi tayari karny hai (Where are you lost wifey, go and get ready. We also have to get everything ready for the Baraat tonight)¨ I absentmindedly nodded as I heard him talking to Rabail and convincing her to go and give her Dada and Dado some company. And of course, my Rabail being the ever naive child she is, fell into her father's trap and was out the door in seconds when Suleiman told her they had a surprise waiting for her. Suleiman stood up and locked the door as soon as she was out of sight. I just shook my head at him. He had constantly been grumbling about me not giving him enough time these days, and never easily let go of me whenever he found me free. His baby-like behavior leaves me completely baffled at times. I was once again pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a certain someone sit down next to me and pull me up towards their chest.

¨I won't get to see you again until tonight, will I?¨ A small smile spread on my face as he snuggled his face into my hair and placed his lips on my head, giving me a lingering kiss. Considering that it was my only sibling's Baraat, I had decided that I was going to be by his side as his sister rather than stay here with Suleiman as the family's eldest and only daughter-in-law.

¨Bus do aur din ki baat toh hai, phir mei app he ke pass hoon gi, (Just two more days, and then I'll be with no one but you)¨ I placed a kiss on his chest, right over his heart, and looked up to give him a reassuring look. I almost laughed out loud as I got a look at his sullen expression and childish, almost non-existent pout.

¨Kal ke baad dekh ta hoon mei kese chor kar jati ho tum mujhe (I'll see how you dare to leave me after tomorrow)¨ I immediately nodded as I felt him pulling me closer and half mumbling the words into my hair. After a few minutes of him cuddling me and me drawing circles on his chest, he finally let go of me and helped me get ready for the day.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

(Hooriya's dress)

¨Kya hua meri guriya ko, hmm? Neendh arahi hai? (What happened to my doll, hmm? Sleepy?)¨ Rabail had her face buried deep into my neck, and when I felt her slightly nod her head, I let out a tired sigh. It had been four whole hours since we had arrived in the hall and the clock had just struck two, way past Rabail's usual sleeping time.

¨Ap esse hi mama ki goud mei sojao meri jaan, theek hai? (You can sleep on mama's lap my love, alright?)¨ I smiled as I heard her mumble a sleep-filled answer and cuddled her closer to my chest to make her as comfortable as possible. All the sofas and chairs had been occupied by everyone and I didn't want to unnecessarily bother any of them, so my lap was the only other option. I was running my hand through Rabail's hair, cherishing the feel of their softness, when I felt someone come over and sit on the chair, previously occupied by Mansha who was probably out and about getting her pictures taken, besides me.

¨Assalam alaikum,¨ I almost choked on my spit when I heard Hammad Aslam greet me. He was one of Umar's friends, and also the same man who could have been 10 feet underground right now had my daughter's words reached her father's ears. I moved my head slightly and gave him a nod, not wanting to unnecessarily prolong our conversation.

¨MashAllah say apki beti bohat pyari hai. Kal bhi jab mei Mehendi pe aya tha toh isshe ne mujhe entertain kiya tha, (MashAllah your daughter is such a lovely child. She was the one entertaining me yesterday during Mehendi as well)¨ I somehow managed to get a polite smile on my face and give him an answer.

¨Rabail ko darasal bohat shok hai naye logo se milne aur baat karne ka, isne apko zyada tang toh nahi kiya? (Rabail is a huge fan of meeting and talking to new people, I hope she didn't bother you too much?)¨ I didn't want to get either one of us in trouble, but neither did I want to come off as rude.

¨Essa bilkul bhi nahi hua, balke apky beti ne hi toh mujhe kal adha time company di thi, (Nothing of the sort happened, in fact it was you daughter who kept me entertained half the time)¨ I just gave him a light smile and nodded at his answer, not knowing what else to say or do. I knew conversing with a man who had praised me despite knowing I was married wasn't the wisest thing to do when I had a beast for a husband, but being rude or dismissive just wasn't in my nature.

¨Waisay, pyari toh aap bhi bohat hain (Well, you're not any less). I can see where your daughter got her beauty and charm from,¨ I almost choked on my spit as the unbelievable words left his mouth.

What the hell!? Has this man completely lost his mind or something!?!?

I was just about to answer him and shut his mouth for good when I felt someone's presence behind me.

That someone being the very person I was trying to keep away from the disgusting man in front of me.

¨Hammad, Umar was looking for you. He's getting a picture taken with all his university friends, I think you should go as well,¨ If I wasn't someone who's seen Suleiman at his absolute angriest, I wouldn't have been able to detect the hint of suppressed anger in his tone. I gulped as I felt him leaning down and pressing a kiss to Rabail's forehead, purposely brushing his cheek with my lips in the process. I felt the blush travel up my neck at his shameless ministrations, that too right in front of everyone sitting at the table. I knew he was doing it to stake his claim on me in front of Hammad, but my shy nature overrules everything at times.

¨J-jee B-bhai, (Y-yes B-bhai), thanks for letting me know,¨ I raised my eyebrows at the coward's retreating figure. He was gone the moment the words left his mouth, I suppose he's not as stupid as he looks then. I was just about to let out a sigh of relief but immediately stiffened when I felt Suleiman call over a passing by Ahsan.

¨Jee bhai? (Yes bhai?)¨ Ahsan walked over to us and passed Suleiman a questioning look whilst giving Rabail's head a gentle pat, the pure adoration clear in his eyes. I smiled at the gesture. Rabail had all the males of the house wrapped tightly around her tiny finger ever since the day she was born. I got startled out of my thoughts when I felt Suleiman try to grab Rabail out of my hold.

¨Aap kya kar rahe hain, uth jaye ge wo, abhi kuch hi dair pehle soye thi, (What are you doing, she slept just a few minutes ago, she'll wake up this way)¨ I was worried Rabail would wake up and start crying and get all grumpy, but the dark look Suleiman passed me at my complaint had me immediately shutting up and letting him take her. I watched in confusion as he handed her over to Ahsan and asked him to make sure she didn't wake up.

¨Yaar Suleiman Bhai, wahan pe sab mera intezaar kar rahe hain photoshoot ke liye, aap please Rabail Mama ko jakar dein dei na, (Suleiman Bhai, everyone is waiting for me for the photoshoot, can you please give Rabail to mama instead)¨ I gulped when I saw Suleiman pass the same dark look he had passed me earlier to Ahsan and raise an eyebrow at his excuse. Ahsan immediately got the message and decided to mend the situation as best as he could.

¨Wese mujhe khayal aya ke abhi toh wo Umar apnay kisi doston ke sath tasveeran ban wa rahe hai, koi baat nahi, jab tak aap nahi atay mai yahin hun apny pyari se Rabail ke sath, (Oh actually I just realised that Umar is probably having a photo session with some of this friends right now, never mind that, I'll be right here the whole time with my lovely Rabail)¨ I tried to stifle my laugh at how quickly Ahsan's whole demeanor had changed in the matter of a second, but that amusement was short-lived as I felt grab my hand and gently make me get up, not giving me even a minute to question him. Not that I wanted to. One look from him was enough to tell me he was in no mood to listen to anything I have to say. Once he was done ordering Ahsan to sit down and properly look after Rabail, he started walking his way away from the crowded hall with me right behind him. Not a single word left his mouth as we criss-crossed through the crowd.

The silence before the storm...

Once we were finally out of the crowded hall he dragged me into the nearby bridal room and slammed the door shut as soon as we got in. I held my breath in nervousness and stared at his broad back as I felt him turning the lock, locking us away from everyone and everything else. I was busy fumbling with the bottom of my kameez and trying to avoid his burning gaze when I felt him turn away from the door and walk towards me.

¨S-Suleiman, before you say anything, I just-¨ I wanted to somehow mend the situation as best as I could before things got too heated, but that opportunity was abruptly taken away from me as I felt Suleiman press his finger against my lips, giving me a clear indication to stop talking. A slight shiver went down my spine when I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and push me as close to him as possible, with our baby squashed between us. I started soothingly running my hands through his hair when he buried his face in the crook of my neck, trying to relax and calm him as best as I could.

¨How I wish I could just hide you away from this world, far, far away where no one but I would get to see you, talk to you and touch you,¨ I felt my breath hitch when his hand invaded my kameez and caressed my stomach. The front of my kameez was slightly hitched up, hence why the cold air conditioned room made me feel all the more exposed.

¨Even after seeing this six month old bump and a daughter in your arms, they still don't get the simple message that you are already taken and mine god dammit!¨ I almost jumped as Suleiman's voice rose a few octaves, grateful that he had reined in his anger and not bursted saying all this in front of everyone. Three years ago, that might have happened, but we'd both gotten our fair share of character development ever since our daughter and son came into our lives.

¨Suleiman, meri jaan, when I know that I'm yours, and only yours, then why does the world even matter? All I feel and will ever feel for that man is disgust. You own me, Suleiman. You own my body, my heart and my soul. No man can ever replace or take the place you hold in my heart. And it's high time you realise that,¨ All I wanted right now was to get away from all these worldly nussiances, to be in my husband's arms, wrapped up in the peace and solace his mere presence brings me. And I did just that. Standing up on my tip toes, I wound my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his soft ones. The moment my lips touched his he immediately started responding and captured my lips with his own, ravishing them to his heart's content. After what felt like an eternity, we finally parted away and tried to calm down our heavy breathing. He touched his forehead with mine while we were still in the midst of getting our normal breathing back and lightly brushed his nose with mine. My heart swelled with love at his sweet gesture.

¨This is exactly how I like to see you, in my arms, looking all mine, feeling all mine, only mine. And as for that Hammad, I'm only sparing him this time because my beautiful wife insists I do, otherwise, that bastard would have been long dead by now,¨ My face was flushed and my heart was racing at an indescribable speed, but yet that didn't stop me from once again pressing my lips to my husband's and falling into a pit of love and peace.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

A few days later...

¨Jee bhej dein unhe ander, (Yes send him inside)¨ As soon as I put the phone down, I got up and started clearing away my desk as best as I could to make the room seem presentable and clean; a habit I'd developed over the years after having become a mother. Being the child of a playful and cheerful daughter wasn't exactly the easiest job in the world, especially when you have a job as important as mine.

I was currently the Assistant Commissioner of Karachi, a post that was highly respected and valued in the country. Normally an Assistant Commissioner has to move around and change posts quite frequently, but I had somehow managed to get myself permanently posted here in Karachi, and the authorities had luckily agreed. I smiled as my eyes unconsciously went over to the name plate placed on my desk.

Assistant Commissioner Mrs Hooriya Suleiman Shah.

(A/N: A whole lot of this situation is based solely on my own imagination, so I advise you to do your own research on such matters)

I was in the midst of fixing my dress when I felt someone knock on the door. I immediately walked over to my chair and settled in whilst letting out a quick ¨come in¨. Some very big business man wanted to visit me today regarding some construction project he wanted to do on a nearby land apparently, which was why I wanted to look as professional as I could.

I plastered a polite professional smile on my face as I felt the door opening and someone coming inside. But the moment I looked, that professional smile vanished into thin air and was replaced with a confused frown on my face.

Now what was this man doing here?

¨Assalam alikum Hooriya,¨ I passed him a quizzical look as he closed the door, and without so much as another word, walked towards my desk and sat down on the chair in front of me. Not knowing what else to do, I too sat down on my chair and waited for him to give me an explanation.

¨We didn't get to properly talk to each other during the wedding I'm afraid, so I decided to come here instead. So then, how are you these days, Hooriya?¨ My mouth literally hung open as his absurd words registered into my brain. I couldn't believe the sheer audacity and overconfidence the man possessed.

¨There is no such thing as casual talk between us, and it would be best if you would keep that in mind. Now please kindly escort yourself out before I resort to extreme measures and have to force you out,¨ I stood up from my chair and glared at the pathetic excuse of man who instead of understanding the situation and feeling ashamed of his actions, lazily smiled at me and put his dirty shoes up on my desk.

¨Relax, there's no need to get so worked up Jaan, I'm completely harmless. All I want is to have a nice talk with you and then I'll be out of your wa-¨ Before any more shameless and utterly disgusting words could leave his mouth, he was abruptly pulled out of his chair and roughly thrown straight onto the floor, with a fuming Suleiman punching the living daylights out of his very being. I watched in complete and utter horror as the scene unravelled in front of my eyes.

¨TUMHARI HIMMAT BHI KESAY HUI HAN, KESAY HUI! MERI BIWI KO JAAN BULANAY KA AUR USSE BAAT KARNE KA HAQ SIRF MUJHE HAI, SIRF AUR SIRF MUJHE! HIMMAT BHI KESE HUI TUMHARI YAHAN ANAY KI! (HOW DARE YOU, HAN!? ONLY I USE BLOODY ENDEARMENTS FOR MY WIFE AND TALK TO HER, ONLY I HAVE THAT RIGHT, ONLY ME!)¨ I was pulled out of my shocked and horrified state when I heard Suleiman screaming out the rage-filled words to an almost unconscious and badly injured Hammad. I gasped looking at his pitiful state and immediately rushed towards Suleiman to get him away from the guy before he ended up killing him. The commotion had brought in half the staff to my office along with the security guards who thankfully helped me by getting a hold of Suleiman and somehow carrying Hammad away from him. Once Hammad was finally out of Suleiman's sight and he too had somewhat calmed down, everyone soon dispersed and went back to their duties, having gotten their fair share of drama.

I went over and locked the door, and once I was sure it was properly locked, turned around. I immediately regretted doing that though. As soon as Suleiman's bloodshot eyes made contact with mine, I knew I was doomed. I pushed myself as much as I could against the wall behind me and held my breath when I felt him taking slow, predatory steps towards me. His bloodshot eyes, messed up hair and almost expressionless face weren't exactly helping either. As soon as I felt his chest press firmly against mine and his hot breath fan my lips, I knew I was about to get a taste of the beast my husband had turned into. Before I could further contemplate anything, my lips were moving against his sensuously whilst he was in the process of giving me a bruising, unrelenting kiss. Once he was seemingly calm and satisfied, he pulled back and put his forehead on mine, all the while caressing my waist.

¨This is precisely why I wish to lock you away from the eyes of every man on the face of this whole goddamned planet! You're too beautiful for your own good Hoor, and this beauty of yours is going to become the cause of some pathetic bastard's life one day, that I can tell you,¨ I nodded along to everything Suleiman was saying, not wanting to wake up his inner beast once again. Suleiman still to this day can't stand when a man so much as looks at me twice, so I could only imagine what he felt when he saw a man, who was presumably hitting on me not days ago, sitting in my office with his feet casually propped up on my desk. I know exactly what I would have felt if our positions had been switched.

But then again, I wouldn't have him any other way.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

And that marks the end of Hooriya and Suleiman's happily ever after! 🥺🤧❤ I will be making a bonus chapter though, but it'll be about a month late because my exams are alarmingly near and I really need to hit the books now, so please bear with me🤕.

Do tell me what you would like to see in the bonus chapter!

Till next time,

K💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.5K 42
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...
399K 26.9K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...
216K 7.6K 46
(used to be titled 'the loving marriage') ━━━━━━━ "Zaroon, Don't," I said pushing his arms away. "Why not?" He asked acting clueless like what he was...
336K 17.1K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...