#truelove story of white emil...

Galing kay iloevme

this is the product of a boring sleepover this "story" is ass don't read Higit pa

First Sight
First Encounter
Eating Lunch
My Plan
Ryan..
Joseph..
Depressing
Ryan!
Bullies
Rumors
Calls
Picture
Songs
Hunter
Poster

Lies

190 3 6
Galing kay iloevme

KOTA'S POV:

I'm so, very surprised. They are STILL editing pictures of me. I'm getting bullied a lot, and no ones here to help.

Even my own friends abandoned me. Zoe and Sydney were starting to get too close. I even thought they were dating at one point! That's how close they were.

I was still getting minor gifts, like cards, chapstick, and nice little notes. I wanted to tell people that we were dating again, but I just couldn't.

I would get picked on even more if I did. Ryan however, I don't know if he would get bullied or not. To be honest, I sort of see him as the bully, not the one being bullied.

He could for sure beat up a bitch without hesitation. He could and would do anything for me.

I was in the bathroom trying to do my eyeliner, when no one other than those three came in, but I didn't notice at first. They all screamed 'boo' at me, which caused me to yelp and fall off the sink, messing up my eyeliner.

'M-my eyeliner!' I yelled, while they just laughed and took pictures. I then realized that I was in a, rather sexual position.

I gasped and quickly got up. Diana kept calling me a lesbian for some reason, while Elizabeth was laughing really hard, as Maria was trying to hold in a laugh.

I ran out of the bathroom, onto the roof to cry. I just imagined what they could do with those photos. That was a bad idea, because it only made me cry even harder.

There was only a few questions on my mind. What would Ryan say about that picture? Would he break up with me? Would he bully me? Would he care? Would he ask a bunch of questions? Anything could be possible at this point.

*maagical time skip*

I was right. The picture was spread around the school. Everyone kept glaring at me. I did notice a couple of things about the picture. There was no eyeliner smudge, and I looked like I was enjoying being in the position- which I did not.

I wanted to talk to Ryan. I don't know what he would say about this whole situation.

I walked home with Ryan, but he seemed quiet. Quieter than usual. I tried to start a conversation, but he cut it short and gave me partial answers.

I sighed and kept walking. I didn't wanna bring up the picture, but I had to, or else he would suspect that I'm cheating on him.

After some thinking, I decided to do it over call, not in person. That way I would be safe, and it wouldn't be awkward for the both of us.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

364K 11K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2K 51 6
15-year-old Maudie has been feeling a bit... strange around Ezra lately. The fact that she stares at him all the time, laughs at everything he says...
1.6K 100 5
After Ranboo loses his life by Sam, he expects to be in limbo, the place where dead people go. but he goes to another place he doesn't recognize, and...
265K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...