cynical | l.dh

Door hyuckssidehoe

๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ / ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šž "๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข... Meer

โ˜พ characters
โ˜พ chapter 1
โ˜พ chapter 2
โ˜พ chapter 3
โ˜พ chapter 4
โ˜พ chapter 5
โ˜พ chapter 6
โ˜พ chapter 7
โ˜พ chapter 8
โ˜พ chapter 9
โ˜พ chapter 10
โ˜พ chapter 11
โ˜พ chapter 12
โ˜พ chapter 13
โ˜พ chapter 14
โ˜พ chapter 15
โ˜พ chapter 16
โ˜พ chapter 17
โ˜พ chapter 18
โ˜พ chapter 19
โ˜พ chapter 20
โ˜พ chapter 21
โ˜พchapter 22
โ˜พ chapter 23
โ˜พ chapter 25
โ˜พ chapter 26
โ˜พ chapter 27
โ˜พ chapter 28
โ˜พ chapter 29
โ˜พ chapter 30 pt.1
โ˜พ chapter 30 pt.2
โ˜พ chapter 31
โ˜พ chapter 32
NEW BOOK
โ˜พ chapter 33
๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ

โ˜พ chapter 24

391 16 11
Door hyuckssidehoe

D - 7

I got up and took a shower before picking my clothes for school and eating breakfast. The clock currently showed 7:30 am so I got ready.

I wore a sage green cropped blazer with a matching mini skirt. Looked cute. I looked it the mirror as I applied makeup, pretending I was filming a YouTube video. I  curled my hair and then made way for the kitchen.

As I left my room, slowly turning the knob I could feel eyes following me. I turned around and saw Haechan standing not far in front of me, a glass of juice in his hand with his mouth agape with the excess falling out. I smiled and walked over to the fridge to get myself a bottle of icy water.

I sat down at the table, a slice of toast laid in front so I started eating it. Haechan still stood in the same exact position watching me. After seconds of watching me almost finish the toast he waddled towards the table and placed his glass down. He swiped his mouth with his sleeve as I watch him in disgust.

"Like what you see?" I said, internally laughing whilst low-key kinda surprised with what I just said.

A smirk was then plastered on his face as he approached me with his hands rested behind his back. As soon as he stood right in front of me, I bent over to reach my ear level, "you look hot. guys will stare," he whispered, then proceeding to make eye contact with you.

"Okay. And why would you care?" I smirked.

"I didn't say I cared. Just wondering what made you dress like that." He pointed at my clothes, moving his finger up and down as he looked at me up and down.

"I felt like it. And stop pointing. If you don't like it stop complaining." I answered back.

"I didn't say I don't like it," he smirked, walking to the living room, picking up his bag.

He gestured me to get up and leave for school with him and the others, "We'll be late hurry."

We walked to school in a big group, I felt a bit left out because they were all talking and laughing whilst I just awkwardly felt like a hovering bee.

Renjun stopped his tracks and whipped his arm around my neck, ruffling my hair as I whined, "stop, I curled my hair you're messing it up," I pouted. He smiled and dragged me by my arm to join the rest of them.

We reached the school gate and the closer we got the the entrance, the louder the noises got. There was screaming coming from every inch and every corner of the hallways. People peeing out from their classroom doors and windows as we walked.

I heard subtle whispers coming from behind me, " who's she? Why is she with them?" I ignored the comments about me, trying to find my way to my classroom.

I haven't been at school for almost 4 months and I honestly don't miss it. I wish I could stay at home and cuddle in the blankets, waking up at 2pm every day. All I did was eat and sleep but now I have to worry about getting an education as well as keeping safe and training.

The clock struck 09:00 am. The teacher walked in, scrunching her eyes in disbelief that I finally showed up to school. "Ah- Jaerin I need to talk to you after class is over, so wait behind for me please." I nodded, ugh it's my first day back and I already have to stay back to talk?

The teacher, Ms Kim took the register and started with her lesson. Maths. Honestly that subject is really not helpful because when am I going to need pythagoras' theorem or algebra? It's not like when I'm paying my bills they're going to make me calculate the x value that I have to pay. Or when I'm driving I have to work out pythagoras' theorem to calculate the distance of the road. I thought, contemplating my life as my mind drifted off into other possibilities to why I don't need maths.

I heard a knock on my table. Getting louder and louder until I snapped out of my imagination and my eyes met none other than Ms Kim's. She looked at me in disbelief and shook her head, ashamed that I wasn't paying attention even after being off for so long.

After that the lesson went quite quickly. Don't worry guys I actually did some work. The class started packing up and getting ready for break time, the clock showing 10:00 am.

I took a deep breathe, not knowing what Ms Kim would say. I waited for all the people to leave the class before approaching her. I stood firmly in front of her desk as she turned her chair to face me, giving me a small smile. I wasn't sure what to expect but from her expression it seemed as though it wasn't so good.

"Okay Jaerin sit in that chair because I don't want you to be standing for too long. This conversation might be concerningly long," I nodded at looked for a chair.

She took a deep breath and began, " So...I've found that you've been missing school for almost 4 months? If you don't mind would you tell me what's going for this to occur."

"Ms, actually I can't tell you anything but the office may be able to answer your question about that. It's a private matter." I explained, she took on all the information I gave her and nodded. Surprisingly she wasn't bratty about it like most teachers and I appreciated that.

"Never mind darling, but I wanted to say something. A few days ago your father called the school to ask about you." I let her continue as I gulped.

"Your father is planning to drop you out of school and marry you off to someone called Wooyoung? I know it's not any of my concern but if you ever need help you can come to me," my eyes were wide open when I heard Wooyoung's name, every other thing she said after was a blur.

I nodded and the conversation was left at that. I picked up my bag and left the classroom. My kind was left wondering why my father would involve the school and my teachers. Why is he taking it so far?

Outside the classroom stood Jaemin. "What took you so long?" He questioned. I just shook my head and told his that it was nothing much. He replied with an 'okay' and we went to the canteen.

I sat at the table with Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle, Jeno and Jisung. I was wondering where Haechan was whilst sipping on the banana milk that I bought.

"Haechan is with his girls" spoke Chenle, "He had a bunch of girls that he's on and off with, but he doesn't like any of them so don't worry," he winked at me.

"I didn't say anything" I spoke.

"Your facial expressions said something else," Jisung answered back. I shook my head in disbelief.

My eyes wondered around the hall and stopped at Haechan. He was at the far end of the hall with girls at his every side. He saw me staring and winked. I just watched him in utter confusion, he is not like that at home.

There were girls all around the table and one sat directly on his lap, facing him and giving him small kisses. I have him a 'what the fuck are doing?' look and got up to dispose my banana milk carton.

My eyes still watched him from my peripheral vision and some random boy bumped into me whilst my mind still wondered over to Haechan.

I fell flat on my butt and I saw everyone turn their heads to look at me. My face became I bright red colour. I slowly got up and rubbed my butt in pain, looking straight at a laughing Haechan as I glared. All of his 'girls' decided to join in with his laughing too, angering me even more.

Jaemin came to get me off the floor and took me to the medical room.

I sat on a chair and huffed in anger. My face was still red from the embarrassment and anger I felt towards Haechan.

I checked the time on my phone and it showed 11:00 am. Wow- second period and I'm still in the medical room.

A few minutes later I heard the door of the room open. "Hello?" the voice called out, I know it belonged to Haechan but I was still angry from earlier so I didn't reply.

He came closer to where I was and I glared at him, yes I'm petty. "Hey," he smiled waving. He sat next to where I was sat and looked at me. "Hey why are you not saying anything?" I looked at him and then lowered my head again.

He came closer to my ear and whispered, "you looked cute when you fell," he then proceeded to giggle.

"Why'd you laugh then?" I pouted, I couldn't stay angry for long and I knew that.

He shrugged his shoulders as I sighed. "Were you jealous that I was with girls that weren't you so you fell to get my attention, huh?"

I looked at him in disbelief, shaking my head from side to side. "At least you looked hot," he continued, "Did you know that a lot of guys were checking you out?"

I was surprised but replied with a 'no'. The air was getting really uncomfortable for me. He got up and walked over to the door to leave. Before he opened the door he walked back to where I sat and bent doesn't to reach my eye level, " I'll see you at home" he stood up straight again, winking before running out of the door.

Lunch time came so I decided to leave the medical room and make way for the canteen. I was in the queue and saw Haechan with his girls walking to the front of the queue, pushing in front of everyone else. No one said anything and I was starting to get hungry. My stomach tumbled which started to make a little bit angry.

15 minutes later I finally got my food and sat at the table with everyone, minus Haechan. I started to eat and my eyes somehow drifted off somewhere and landed on Haechan. He wasn't eating but there was food in front of him. He had one of his chicks named Sooyoung on his lap, their lips were moulded with each other and it seemed that there was a lot of feelings happening right there.

"Hey, Jaerin. He's just playing with them. There's no feelings there. Don't get mad," Jaemin spoke.

"I didn't say anything, I'm not getting jealousy," I'm tired of the games Haechan playing with me and it's not a funny joke anymore.

"I didn't say you were jealous," Jaemin winked at me. I just sighed and continued eating as the scene just continued to replay in my mind.

I couldn't be bothered to go to the rest of my lessons for the day so I stayed in the medical room until the end of the school day. My butt was still sore from the fall, I know I'm being dramatic but I was still low-key mad.

<time skip>

The clock now stuck 3:15 pm.

Bell ring.

The school was finally over. It was filled with many weird moments and the part that stuck with me the most was what Ms Kim said about my dad. It lived in my head rent free, the fact that I would have to marry Wooyoung .

I walked home with everyone, minus Haechan because I saw him making out with some random chick at the front gate.

The air was awkward and the silence was loud, my mind played a series of events from school today but always returned to Haechan.

Before long we arrived back home. I went to my room and got changed into joggers and an oversized hoodie.

I didn't eat anything since lunch time so I quickly went to the kitchen and made myself pasta. It took around 30 minutes but I was already starving by the time it was done.

I sat at the table and started eating, Taeyong walked in and looked at me.

"You have to go on a mission today, with Haechan. I hope that's fine for you. I'll explain the details when you finish eating so when you're done, come up to my room." He said.

I was scared that it was going to be my first mission but I hope I'll do well. "Okay," I replied, nodding as my felt my hands start to sweat.

Once I finished eating I went up to Taeyong's room and sat on his bed as he instructed.

He began, "Okay so today you'll be going to the club. It's not going to be to have fun but obviously for a mission. All I need you to do is distract the man by flirting with him. You also need to convince him that you're trustworthy so he can tell you about what he's planning. Haechan will be listening from his ear piece and making sure that nothing happens to you whilst delivering the information that you get to us. Understand?"

"Yeh I do," I replied. The mission seemed pretty easy but I'm going to be nervous since it's my first time and it's important.

"Be ready by 9:00 pm, okay?" He asked and I replied with a thumbs up.

<time skip>

I had to wear a revealing dress as it was part of the mission. I wore a mini black low neck dress with chains that covered that covered the front and sides with black heels. I curled my hair and applied makeup before leaving the room.

"Yoooo you look hot," said the voices outside of the room.

" I don't want you going anywhere like that," spoke Haechan, his voice was deep and he seemed angry.

"It's part of the plan Haechan, so you have to just roll with it," said Taeyong. I giggled.

We finally arrived at the club, the air that hit my skin was cold, an invisible ear piece sat in my ear as my heart pounded against my chest.

When we walked into the club Haechan pointed at a man that sat in front of the bartender and said that he was the target.

I approached the man seductively, licking my lips as I sat in front of him. "You seem lonely," I spoke with confidence yet my insides were being turned inside out because of how nervous I was.

"Hmmm yes I am. My name is Yunho, would you like to keep me company beautiful lady," I nodded as a smirk was applied to my lips.

His hand rested on my upper thigh, I inhaled, scared that I would be exposed. He started to rub my thigh as he started to ask me a few questions. I dodged many of those questions, as I convinced him to keep drinking and drinking until he was drunk.

He started to spout all the information I needed to know, knowing that I did my job. I turned to look at Haechan watching me from afar, he nodded, gesturing that I could now leave the premises.

I started to get up but was harshly pushed back down by Yunho. My eyes widened due to the shock. His hand started trailing up my thigh and closer to the rim of my dress. I tried to push his hand away until he spoke up, "you wanted to play earlier and now you're not up for it?" I shook my head, begging him to stop.

Haechan noticed that something seemed off so angrily walked up to us and grabbed my wrist, punching Yunho in the face. "Don't ever lay your dirty hands on my woman," he shouted. I could Renjun's voice from Haechan's earpiece, "yo dude calm down, you're going to expose our identity if you're shouting like a mad man."

The man still tried to fight against Haechan but his face came into contact with Haechan's fist. My mouth was agape and before I realised, I was dragged across the club. Yunho still tried to follow us and get me. I was starting to feel concerned as my heart beat against my chest in worry.

Yunho grabbed my wrist and tried to get me out of Haechan's hold. "Don't you dare touch my girl. Let go!" He shouted. I realised that Renjun was shouting anymore but more intently listening to us carefully.

Every thing happened too quickly and the world was getting a bit shaky at this point. My wrist was out of Yunho's hold and my lips were crashed into none other than Haechan's. The kiss seemed hungry as our lips moulded together. His hand snaked around my waist, closing the gap between us. I felt his smile through the kiss.

A distant shout was heard from Yunho, "You fucking hoe. How dare you play with me?"

My mind was only focused on Haechan and him only. As the shouting stopped we pulled away from each other and Haechan shot me a smile. "Let's get you home," he spoke. My face was tinted a red colour but I was glad it was dark so he couldn't realise.

He held onto my wrist tightly as we walked towards the car and drove off home.

I was in my room staring at the mirror. My lipstick was smudged from the kiss earlier. My finger traced my lips as the memory came back to me.

I went into the shower and then changed into my pyjamas. My mind always drifted off the kiss that we shared.

I wanted to go outside the room and join the others but I was too embarrassed to face him.

"Good job guys," I heard Taeyong from outside the door.

I laid in my bed and tried to fall asleep but nothing was working. The only thing that mind was doing was replaying the kiss, over and over again.

The clock struck 01:00 am and I finally drifted off to sleep.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Yo that was the longest chapter. 3073 words...😳 hehe

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19.2K 492 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…
983K 41.7K 87
ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
195K 4.7K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning โš ๏ธ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
941K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...