Lovers by Contract

By sweetnot3

In which being a superstar and a role model to the young generation had led them to make a choice. And that i... More

Lovers by Contract
The Problem
The Sisters
The Promise
The Decision
The Solution
The Marraige
The Name
The Date part 1
The Date part 2
The Seduced
The Something
The Favourite Candidate
A Wife
A Husband
The Pillow Talks

The Contract

293 26 2
By sweetnot3

When Yuxin and the president came back from talking, they caught the eight girls and Kun having a staredown.

Kun's manager whose relieve to see them has excuse himself saying he has to go to the restroom.

But secretly had also left cause he can no longer stand his talent's behavior.

No movements from anyone only blinking from time to time.

The president after a nudged from Yuxin came back from the confused state had finally asked. "What are you guys doing?"

Everyone breaking from the staredown look at him and then at Yuxin.

"Yuxin!!!!" The girls shout while running.

"Tell us you decided not to marry him."
"Yuxin his no good no good at all."
"Yuxin lets find someone else."
"Yuxin lets find other ways"

"Sorry girls but I already said yes." Yuxin said which stopped them from talking for a while.

Kun after hearing this had a smug look on his face. See.

"What?"
"Oh nooo"
"But whyyyyyy?"

"Fine, We will accept it"everyone look at Shuxin after what she said,but had she already given up?"but in one condition just tell us, why him?"

And with that everyone once again look at the president and took a seat sitting straight.

"You girls wont really let it go will you?" Everyone nodded

"Nope not until we get the answer"

"Well I guess I have to tell you then. I have to tell them Kun sorry."

With that, the smug look had left Kuns face.

I should have played nice.

.

.

.

____________________________________

Three months ago, Cai Xukun after proving his self as a great performer through the stage and variety shows, had finally decided to try acting.

His first film had actually gain popularity and his acting was highly praised.

But what really caught peoples attention was what the female lead said when asked about Kun.

"Oh, Kun. You see I actually had a hard time controlling my emotion with some of our sweet scenes. Well dont get me wrong , its not actually his fault ,his really good in acting, 100 percent, it was all in me really, and maybe because he was so nice and gentle that I cant help but to treat him like a DIDI"

And an uproar in social media it caused.

Kun became a hot search with a caption "Kun the forever Didi". That even his fans had commented.

:see Kun you can never be a "daddy"
:ahhhh I knew it you will forever be my son
:Kun calling as a baby girl cause he was actually a baby boy
:I dont like didi, you to me is more like a son.
:ahhhh Kun now I cant help but look at your cute pics once again.

"But I wanna be more manly" said Kun when he was handed three sets of new scripts with the same character plot.

A highschool student.

"Sorry Kun but thats the "manliest" script that they had offer you. How about trying that out. I think itll suit you more."

"Ge, do you hate me that much? You know how long I spent my time in the gym to buff my body and you tell me to act as a highschool student."

"Sorry Kun, I think the only thing we can do now is wait till the news subsides"

But alas it didnt happen, its been three months but the younger brother title is still going around.

Some of the ikuns have even started calling theirselves as iKunjiejie. Making Kun think that this situation wont die down soon.

So when he heard about Yuxin's situation, he didnt wait for another second, he grabbed the oppurtinity to tell the world that he can be a "daddy" too.

.

.

.

.______________________________________

If you were to ask Yuxin, Kuns reason is quite absurd.

She thought that the man would not let others opinions affect him but she was wrong.

"Of course you are Yuxin, you do not know him that well after all."

"And to add to that," the president continued. "Yuxin and Kuns cp have a larger number compared to Cheng cheng and Yuxin's , them falling in love during Youth with you is more believable for the fans than Yuxin falling in love with someone they havent even heard before. You girls, you even spent your three hours looking for a husband and making a lovestory for Yuxin when I only took a glimpse of Kun, and I got a whole book from it."

The president said with a smug look in his face thinking his so smart.

It makes sense; among all the other males they thought of and all the stories they know these one was by far the most reasonable and they know that, but the girls didnt pay attention to that.

More like they dont want to.

"OHHHHH, so The Solution was actually looking for a SOLUTION." Keyin looking at everyone except at Kun.

" yep the best option was actually out of options, huh." Xueer's comment with a brow raised.

"And he says he has no reason tsk tsk tsk." Anqi added while moving her head side to side.

The president, who can sense that another staredown is about to happened stood up.

"Ok that's the end of it, girls, lets go out first, so Yuxin and Kun can talk."

Another series of groans, whines and whimpers were heard but the president is having none of it.

His so tired because of the three days nonstop working to fix this situation alone.

And this girls is not helping at all.

"I said lets go, stand up, hurry up. Now!!!. By the way Yuxin, you can open your phone and weibo account now. Ill give the press some "fake" leakage of your upcoming "marraige"" Others pouted, some frowned while others gave Kun a glare.

Just then the door opened revealing Kun's manager " Im back."

"Perfect timing, now lets all leave except for Xin and Kun."

.

.

.

.
____________________________________

~~~silence~~~~

Alone at last Kun thought after the rest had left but its been 10 minutes since they were left alone with a blue folder in between them but none of them was talking.

"Sooooo, what did the president and you talked about." Kun said who is now sitting infront of Yuxin.

Knowing Yuxin, she would never take an initiative in starting a conversation so he had to do it.

"Not too much, just about the contract and its ridiculous content." Yuxin nonchalantly answered crossing her legs.

"Oh, I see" Kun nodded.

"wait- what? What do you mean ridiculous."

.

.

.
____________________________________

Earlier during the conversation between the president and Yuxin.

"Boss for doing all of this, thank you" bowed Yuxin.

" Its ok Yuxin, but now, tell me are you really fine with this?."

"Boss? Ahmmm Of course I am, if most people think that this is the best way, well maybe it is " Yuxin said with a tinge of uncertainty in her voice.

"But how about you, Yuxin? What do you think about it?"

"I-, I think-" Yuxin kept opening her mouth but none came out. What do I think? For the first time in three days, Yuxin can no longer hear answer from the other people.

Had she become too dependent to others opinion.

Seeing this the president nodded his head "Dear? have you thought about it on your own? without thinking about the others sake and their opinion"

Yuxin this time leaned on the chair and thought about it carefully.

"To be honest boss I dont really know what to say, whats in it for me? I dont know but I will be happy as long as my parents is happy, the girls are safe and my fans will no longer fight with the haters. Thats the only reason I can give to you. So boss, Ill say this to end it. I will get married."

"Ok I would no longer ask you about that anymore but if you feel that you want to talk to someone you can come to me. Anytime. "

"Yes boss"

"Anyway Yuxin are you fine with Kun filling the role?"

"Yes."

"Okay that settles it lets talk about the contract."

" A contract?"

"Yes, you see, this morning Kun came with his manager proposing me a deal. He said he already know your dillema and said he is willing to help with the condition of you doing this things in the contract." handing Yuxin a blue folder.

While reading the contract Yuxin cant help but say "What the hell is this?"

____________________________________

"Ridiculous? Do you know how many hours I spent just to do this 4, 4 long hours and you just call it ridiculous. How ridiculous. "
Kun never in his three years of knowing her knew that Yuxin can make him get flustered in this way.

"Oh so it was you? Sorry Kun pd but I really thought it was some child playing around."

"Child pla- playing around are you serious right now Liu Yuxin?" For a second there he though Yuxin would take it back but he was wrong.

This new found Yuxin is different from his Yuxin.

Shes cold very cold.

"well of course more serious than you when you were writing that contract."

Kun can no longer take it read the contract once again as if he did not read it a hundred times before.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Whats wrong with this?" Kun ask confused.

"well for starters, why cant we tell the other people around us that this is just a fake marraige?"

"its not fake we really are getting married by the way. Its just that its not a marraige like others have and I placed that there its because I dont want my mom to think that I am now using my marraige for business purpose too."

For Business Purpose.

"fine I get it, but what about the second line?"

"do you really have to ask that, were getting married how do you think a married couple should live?." Kun answered in a "duh" manner

Yuxin squint her eyes."The third one?"

"For the fans." Kun enlarging his eyes.

"Huh, The fourth then?"

"Again. For the fans" Yuxin moved her head.

Relax Yuxin relax"The fifth?"

"Well, thinking that, we- are gonna be "partners"; maybe we can talk about our problem when we face one, in the future"

" tsk, The sixth?"

"So we can set up a schedule for our date---- I mean remember the fourth one."

"How about the Seventh one?"

"Its just incase someone ask us about each others plan we can answer them."

For the fans.

"Ok how about the eight rule? does it apply to you too?"

"Of course." Kun said surely.

"Fine. But whats with the number nine?"

"Same reason with the first one, I dont want my parents to worry"

"Ok, now how about this last one. I find it most ridiculous by the way"

"Well ge said that 10 is the limit of the rules that I am allowed to come up with so I added that line so each of us can come up with the other six." Kun said smiling.

"No" Yuxin said in a dismissive manner.

"you really think that will need more of this?" Yuxin raising the contract said sounding mad.

"Ok fine but if you realy are unsatisfied with it ,lets change it then." Kun trying to negotiate.

"Its ok, lets just modify it a little" Xin said taking the contract with her to the presidents table to look for a pen.

.

.

.

I Liu Yuxin and Cai Xukun had swear to fulfill the after mentioned during our marraige.

1. No one except for the higher ups will know that this is just a contract marraige.

2. We will live together in one house while married. (In separate rooms)

3. Act like a real couple and give each other gifts in every and any occasion. (In public only.)

4. Go on a date atleast once a month.

5. No sleeping until a problem is not solved.

6. Give each others schedule.

7. No accepting projects that are far away or longer than 1 month without asking for permission. (If the reason is acceptable)

8. No dating other people while married.

9. No talk of divorce in the span of one year.

10. And last but not the least give each other ONE wish only.

____________________________________

And with that Kun and Xin had signed their fate in the contract.

Unbeknown to Yuxin there is more to it for Kun, he has his own plans.

Make her sign the contract. Success.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 545 19
Avi's experience of Pentatonix and of falling in love.
52.7K 2.5K 49
A blooming relationship between trainee and producer during the production show youth with you. I'm writing this to satisfy my own ship and mainly b...
141K 5.7K 36
He thought his life was perfect and couldn't be any better. It was until this guy appreared in his life.
5.3K 340 64
** WHEN Trilogy I ** THE9 Liu Yuxin x THE9 Kong Xueer || XinXue Fanfic