Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

By greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... More

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Sex List

884 29 29
By greeniesdeadpool

NOT ONE OF THE TEEN WOLF CHAPTERS BTW

Holy shit what did I just do.

There is no way I'm waking up in Theo fucking Raken's bed at four am in the morning with what I'm assuming, in his shirt.

"Fuck." I whispered, but the bed was surprisingly empty. Wait so where the hell did Theo sleep.

I heard a few silent snores coming around and I managed to make out some of the shapes in the dark as I saw Theo laying there ontop of a bunch of blankets.

Shirtless.

Fuck we had sex. At least it was good.

Not your top priority right now sweetheart

I could practically hear Lydia's voice telling me

I grabbed my phone that was on the side and I held it to my face as I squinted my eyes as the screen was that bright.

"You know I'm a werewolf right. I'm always aware." I heard Theo say and I let out a small sigh.

"Well then I'm sure your aware that I'm gonna head out." I said as I saw my clothes folded into a pile and I grabbed them. He folded my clothes for me? I'm pretty sure my shirts not here since I'm pretty sure I remember him tearing it.

"You don't even have a ride." Theo stated and I sighed. I looked back on my phone calling up Lydia.

"Hey Lyds-"

"Are you crazy it four in the morning." Okay I'm getting the feeling that she's a little protective over her sleep like me.

"SOS."

"What's wrong?" She asked and my eyes averted to Theo grinning towards me. "I'll fill you in later, just please tell me if it's okay to stay the rest of the night."

"Yeah, of course."

"Thanks I'll call up my ride."

I scrolled through my contacts again and I clicked on Bretts contact.

Preppy.

"Why the fuck-"

"Listen to me preppy. The graveyard near your house go to it. Drive my motorcycle with the spare keys I gave you all the way to the address I text you. Get here as fast as possible. Got it."

"And if I don't?" Brett asked and right now isn't the time to be joking.

"Then I stop sleeping with you." Yeah I saw Theo's reaction as soon as I said that. "I'll be right over text the address."

I ended the call slipping my feet I to my shoes and Theo stood up wearing only shorts as he walked over to me.

"How many guys have you exactly slept with?" Theo asked raising his brow and I just hummed.

"That is confidential."

"That's great to know." Theo said saarcastically and I just shrugged lightly not really caring as I texted Brett the address.

"If anyone finds out-"

"I'll be in the most worst excruciating pain I can imagine. You made it clear already." He finished the threat for me.

Good, we set the ground rules.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" He asked and I nodded. Yes Theo I'm very much sure. Because if I don't get my ass out this house and show up with same clothes on as yesterday that's not gonna look good for me.

"Are you not a little hungover?" Theo questioned, trust me hiding my pain is my best qualities.

"Oh I'm a lot hungover. I'm just to good looking for anyone to realise." I hummed and he just scoffed at my response.

"Aren't your parents-"

"They're deep sleepers." Theo said already knowing what I was going to say. "Hey do you still hate me?"

What is this twenty questions. "Yup. Your just hot wich gives you a bonus."

"Oh trust me I got that hint a couple of hours ago." Thanks for reminding me Theo. In already regretting this.

Well that's another werewolf to tick of my list. I honestly should start making a list.

Like the Deadpool, but instead it should be a sexpool.

Or a sex list.

I heard my sweet sounds of my motorcycle filling my ears. God it's so peaceful to hear him.

My sweet baby. I'm well aware in talking about my motorcycle.

I looked out of Theo's window to see Brett outside holding out my helmet viewing me from the window.

I ran down the staircase and I was about to walk out the front door until I looked back at Theo.

"I'm keeping the shirt by the way." I stated and he just grinned nodding and that was my cue to leave as I ran out the door and Brett passed me the helmet.

I placed it on my head and he took of his jacket placing it on my shoulders. "You wanna tell me what that was about?"

He asked and I just huffed, I think he already knew. "I slept with the person I was told to stay away from."

"Wait till your brother-"

"He won't hear about this." I said as he zipped up the jacket and before lifted up my helmet of my head and I looked at him confused.

"So what I pick you up for nothing, not even a kiss?" Ugh, he always gets an advantage.

"I just slept with another- you know what." I quickly pecked his lips and he smirked as he got his wanted.

I fitted the helmet back on and Brett thought he was going to be driving, it doesn't work like that.

"I'm driving."
Hop on lover boy I'm driving.

I swung my leg over the motorcycle sitting on the front. "I don't mind, the view is way better here." Brett said and I let out a small laugh.

He wrapped his arms around my waist gripping onto me.

He gripped onto my waist kissing my cheek. I am not complaining.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times trying to get rid of the flashbacks. And I did. But they're probably gonna come back.

"Wake up sweetheart, you can't sleep the whole day." Yeah not a pretty voice to wake up to.

I was dropped of at Lydia's and I slept in the guest bedroom. Can I just say Lydia's rich. Like rich rich.

Im gonna start asking her to suger mama me.

"No thanks sweetheart." I mocked her and she rolled her eyes towards me pulling the covers of off me and opening up the curtains.

"Ugh, your such a mom." I groaned covering my aching head with my pillow. "So you wanna tell me about last night?"

She asked and I looked to the side of me to see this thick juice. Let me guess hangover juice.

"I slept with someone, but it wasn't Brett." I sighed and I took a sip of the juice but gagging a little trying to push it down me.

"Let me guess-"

"You don't have to guess. You already know." God why do I have to be this horny.

"Yeah good luck telling Stiles about this one." She said and I let my head fall back huffing before chugging the drink down.

"I'm not telling him." I said shaking my head and she didn't expect anything less. "Take a shower. We have school."

Lydia told me about to leave the room until I stopped her. "Wait, what do I wear?'

Lydia had a smirk on her face and she just hummed walking out. Oh god I'm gonna have to wear a skirt.

God I am praying for you to murder me already.

"You look hot." Lydia said and I stood there waiting for her to tell me to open my eyes.

"I wouldn't know since you forced me to keep my eyes shut."

"Oh yeah, open them." Lydia said and I opened them looking at the outfit. Okay, maybe she got some part of my style right.

Except I dont wear skirts!

"What do you think?" She asked and I played around of the skirt then looking at my bare legs.

"My legs look like the size of whales." I said punching the fat around my thighs but there was only a little to pinch.

So maybe im a little insecure. But then again who isn't. Right? Right.

"Please you literally have the hottest legs. Every guy and girl literally wants to fuck you." She said trying to boost my confidence and I shook my head vigoursly.

"Admit it sweetheart, your just looking for a reason to hate yourself. You know you look hot." Lydia said and I closed my eyes slowly inhaling in a large amount of air before slowly breathing out.

I opened my eyes looking at myself again changing my mindset. Okay so I don't look too bad I guess.

"Okay, I'm hot."
I'm acting like I didn't already realise. Please I know I'm hotter than any of the girls.

Funny how I can change my attitude in less than a minuite.

Lydia just linked her arms with mine as we both walked down her staircase reaching to her kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Lydia asked and breakfast is a complete no. "Yeah no thanks Lyd's. Breakfast isn't a me thing."

"Maxine Stilinski sit your pretty little ass down for breakfast." Lydia demanded and I just rolled my eyes.

"Lydia Martin. No." No one tells me what to do. No matter who you are. Only if it's my dad.

But he knows I won't listen anyway so there's no point.

"Fine, sucks for you because this is gonna be one nice breakfast."

"You can't tempt me Lyd's. Nothing can."

Well I've already proved myself wrong due to the events that occurred last night.

"You know how hot of a couple we would make." Lydia stated as we walked through the corridor our arms still linked as we walked to her locker.

"Oh I know sweetheart." I grinned leaning myself against the locker folding my arms as I looked at her placing her books in.

"The only thing stopping us is you being straight." I said starring up at her and he furrowed her eyes.

"And your not?"

"I'm...confused." I stated and she was skittle surprised to hear me say it but not shocked.

"I tolerate the male species. But women are a whole different breed. I mean, I like men more, but I don't really know how to..."

This is way to hard to explain.

"You figure you out. But for now, focus on that." Lydia pointed behind me and I turned my head to see Scott and Stiles walking towards us.

"Oh look it's dumb and dumber." I grinned and I saw a nuetral Scott but a not so happy Stiles.

"And where were you?"

"Hey Scotty, hey uglier version of me." I said avoiding his questioned.

"Answer the question Max, where were you?"

"At mine. I texted you." Lydia spoke for me and I looked towards Scott who looked like he had been forced here.

"That was at four in the morning, why couldn't you text me earlier?" He asked cresing his eyes at me.

"We were gossiping, then we fell asleep."

Stiles turned his head to Scott to check if I was lying and Scott just nodded. Unbelievable.

"Where were you really?" Stiles asked giving me the mom look. He'd make such a sassy parent.

"You wanna know where I really was?" I asked raising a brow towards him and he just stood there waiting for me to answer him.

"I was at mom's grave, I got drunk. A guy gave me a ride to Lydia's. Happy." I said and quickly walking away. Maybe I missed out a lot.

Technically it was a half truth. So ha!

I'm seriously talking to myself.

"What guy!" Stiles yelled and I turned myself around walking backwards just shrugging not giving him and answer.

"See you in AP Scotty!"

"Baby face!" I called out from the far side of the corridor and everyone just starred at me. Yeah my social anxiety got cured a while ago or else I'd be down the drain right now.

Liam walked towards me from the other side of the corridor approaching me. "You called?" Liam sighed a little embarrassed.

"We gotta go."

"Where?' Liam asked and I ignored him walking ahead waiting for him to follow me and I knew he was gonna start asking questions.

"You'll see."

I walked through the corridors looking around for a particular dude with a hit smirk.

I found Theo by his locker and I pulled him by his hood and it didn't take long for him to guess who it was.

"We gotta talk."

"And this is talking to you?" Theo asked as I was still dragging him by the hood and I let out a little chuckle.

"No but the violence adds the extra fun. For me." I stated and I pulled him into the locker room as Liam was still following.

"Why am I here again?' Theo asked and I folded my arms as Liam stood beside me clenching his fists towards him.

I sense the sexual tension between them. I kinda ship it.

"Last night, never happened. Got that. If anyone finds out, I'll get a Liam on you." It's weird that I actually said his name for once.

"Okay." I thought he'd have some cocky comeback. "Hang on a second you guys-"

Liam stopped himself to say anything and we both nodded. "Yeah." Theo nodded admitting.

"We fucked." Got it sounds bad saying it. "Liam if you open your little mouth, I'll stab one of theese in your-"

"Okay!" Liam said as I held up the ring daggers and he looked at me terrified.

"So why am I here again?" Liam asked confused and I shrugged. "I don't know, I just thought it would be fun wasting your time."

We heard the bell ring and the three of us were about to exit the locker room until Theo grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Can I have my wallet back?'

Damn it I was hoping he wouldn't find out.

TOOK A LIL BREAK, but a girl's gotta read a little wattpad to. Also idk if y'all know but I have a twin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
14.4K 144 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...
397K 5.1K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
521K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...