Kidnapped by One Direction

By DumpsterDiving101

Fiona is an over-thinker. When she was asked if she wanted a dog, she researched every type of dog and bought... More

Kiddnapping Scene (And almost killing Niall)
First Impressions
Da Plan
Shes a fighter
The Past
The morning
Are they trusting me? Uh, no.
Bacon
Bacon II
The tree
MISS ME
A/N: Apolegy
YOU GIVE ME DRUGS?!?!?
The news
The boys go insane...
A/N Mickeys Reaction
Preparing for the next prank
Oh shit, Daddy Direction is going to kill me.
Oh Snap
Oh- Kay
Niall
The aftermath
Reflections
True thoughts
One Direction in trouble
Ending
A/N: Sequel

Duh duh duh!

4.1K 78 6
By DumpsterDiving101

Fiona's POV
As I lay on my bed, watching my arm bleed, I decided enough was enough.
I was getting out of this hellhole.

Niall came in a little later, and I pretended to be even weaker then I was, though I was pretty weak. He helped bandage my wounds, gave me some Tylenol, then left quietly.

Why didn't I plan better? I should've at least tried to lock myself in a bathroom or something, instead of letting 4 physchopaths beat the crap out of me.

The next week, I acted like I was in extreme pain, where in reality, I recovered reasonably quickly. I had a black belt. I'd been in fights before.
The boys all came in, one by one, to apologize. Apparently, I had accidentally drugged them via sharpie. As believable as that sounded, I knew it wasn't the only reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 14.2K 42
You have no idea how much I need boring. Two years after the murder of her parents Caia is finally ready to start anew. New name, new town, new schoo...
2.2M 87.1K 24
"He's not a monster! Elik is my mate. The holder of my heart. He's a protector. He's my protector." ◍ ◎ ◍ ◎ ◍ ◎ ◍ ◎ ◍ ◎ ◍ ◎ ◍ ◎ ◍ ◎ Penelope thought...
131K 4K 50
Sure I've read the stories and seen the movies. I thought about the topic many times But I never thought it would actually be possible. I mean, falli...
172K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...