Time Limit - f.h

By brightyellowtaxi

The year is 1963. Xantara Gussman, niece of Elliot, is a not-so-ordinary girl living a not-so-ordinary life... More

Playlist
1 | Peace
2 | Indications
3 | Past, Present, Future
4 | Sweet Sorrow
5 | Animal Instinct
6 | When I fall in love
7 | Family
8 | Reasons
9 | Power
10 | Pretending
11 | 7 Stages
12 | Grassy Knoll
13 | The Start of The End
14 | What Could've Been
15 | The Final Showdown

Final A/N

70 2 1
By brightyellowtaxi

Thank you so much for reading this story!

My original plan was to let Xantara die but (without revealing too much) I have set it up for her to appear in the next series. At the moment, season 3 of tua is confirmed but not released.

It's May 2021 and we are at 600 views, 17 votes and I can clearly remember being ecstatic when I got seven. For my first story on Wattpad, I can't be more grateful.

I'd love to hear your feedback as I'm constantly going back and trying my hardest to improve.

Thank you again and happy reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 3 10
๐–คแฐ.แŸ๐–ฆนโ‚ŠโŠน LUDIC โ”โ” (adj.): full of fun and high spirits โ›I asked you here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life w...
23.2K 917 25
Charlotte Cafferty, finally done with a decades long hiatus, has accidentally settled in the very middle of a crisis. Though she's not exactly a stra...
3K 126 45
- chaos /หˆkeษชหŒษ‘หs/ complete confusion and disorder: a state in which behavior and events are not controlled by anything|| in which a Number Eight l...
129K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...