The Alpha and His Leopard (mx...

By MissNauti

A routine border inspection led to the discovery of a Werecat; a hurt and volatile snow leopard. The alpha is... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seven

53.5K 2.2K 442
By MissNauti

This is dedicated to everyone of you guys who have voted, commented or read this book. It reached 10,000 reads and though that may not seem like a lot to others, it means a lot to me and I'm so grateful for it.

***

Tehran's POV

I nodded at the warriors posted outside of Leon's cell and they obediently opened the door for me.

I was immediately hit with a foul stench that was surely consisted of piss, poop and blood. The cell was dimly lit with a ventilator providing air circulation. I did not believe in having windows in the cells. That is basically handing the prisoner their freedom. The walls were made up of steel with traces of silver so they were impenetrable and the room was filled with cameras.

I smirked at the man that was cuffed to the wall. He had a disheveled appearance that was probably his entire doing. I do not torture unless I have evidence. Plus I wanted to handle the little sleazeball myself.

He looked up at me, traces of fear disappear as he sneered at me.

"Tsk tsk," I chided, "you might want to show the man that holds your life in his hands just a little bit more respect."

"Bastard! I don't deserve to be here!" He screamed.

"You are absolutely right," I whispered. In a flash I was towering over him, "you deserve to be rotting in the pits of hell."

I stepped away from him, my boots echoing in the room as he watched me.

"So tell me, pup," I sat down in the wooden chair on the other side of the cell, "what made you think you could defy the goddess and abuse your mate and son?"

On the outside, I was cool and calm but on the inside I was seething. The only thing calming me down was the images Michael kept sending me of my little love curled up to my pillow, farting away.

"Why do I have to answer to you?" He sneered.

I sighed dramatically. It was always the dumbest ones that turn evil. I pressed the remote that was hidden in my pocket and he immediately began to convulse. I calmly watched as the cuffs he was wearing released jolts of electricity in his body. I turned it off and looked at him with my blank eyes.

"What was that?" I asked sweetly. He gritted his teeth and looked at me with pure hate.

"Suit yourself," I shrugged. I pressed the red button and watched as silver was released onto his skin by the cuffs. I stopped when I saw the skin begin to blister. Leon was screaming openly as the open wounds the silver caused made a pathway for the excess to be injected into his blood stream. Realising this he turned to me with tear filled eyes.

"I'll talk. I promise. I'll talk," he cried. I smiled and pressed the blue button and a blue liquid was spread over the wounds. Leon sagged in relief as he felt the cooling sensations.

"You were saying," I folded my hands on my lap.

"I lost my mate," Leon hung his head, "He got shot when he interfered with my business. I was selling in the black market and one of my transactions went bad. The guy thought I shot him and we got into a fight. Before I knew it, gunshots went off. I didn't realise that he followed me and when I saw all that blood-"

Sobs wracked his body and my mask softened slightly. But then I thought of how my Kitty suffered at this man's hands and I became livid.

"So you know what it's like to not have your mate. So why would you prevent someone from getting theirs?" I whispered into the dim room.

"I needed a cover and Andrew's old man just wanted to see him settled down. They were after me so I changed my name and married Andrew. I didn't love him. But his father went through great pains to hide what his son was and in turn protected me," he laughed humorlessly, "The one time I decided to fuck him, I was drunk and I imagined that it was my mate. And the little bitch just had to have gotten pregnant. I felt dirty. And I still do. Every time I look at that abomination, I get the strongest urge to kill him, to erase the mistakes that I made."

I couldn't help it. After hearing that I took my fist and slammed it into his face, knocking him unconscious. I stood over his body and fumed. I was going to rip his throat out when I felt a wave of animosity and possessiveness hit me across me and my Kitty's mate bond.

Looks like my little spitfire has woken up and was none too pleased of seeing Michael there.

***

I cracked a smile when I saw the scratch adorning Mike's face. As I was running up the stairs to my apartment, I ran into him going to get some hot milk for my mate.

"What did you do now?" I chuckled.

"He woke up, saw me and began to growl. I put my hands up and I told him that you went to deal with his father. Apparently he's a little touchy on the subject as you can see by this beautiful mark. So I offered to call you and get him some milk."

I nodded and pat his back as I continued to my apartment. I opened the bedroom door and what I saw practically melted my heart.

My little love was cuddling my pillow and draped across his adorable face was my shirt. He was only wearing a pair of briefs and my other shirt and the sight of his encased manhood had mine fulling until it was rock solid.

He peeped his little head and I saw his pupils dilate and his eyes changed showing his leopard was present. His arousal hit me square in the face and a groan nearly escaped me.

We had marked each other but had not completed the mating.y wolf was urging me to go to him and mark him fully but I didn't want to make the first move. I wanted to make sure that he was ready for this step in our relationship.

He bit his lip while looking at me with those big doe-like eyes and I lost it. I pounced on him, fusing our lips together and I groaned when his sweet taste reached my tongue. I nibbled on his bottom lip, asking for entrance and my love let me dominate his mouth. I explored his delectable mouth thoroughly, basking in the moans and grunts he was releasing.

With a growl I ripped my lips from him and tore my shirt off of his body and flew it across the room. I didn't care where it landed. The slender expanse of my Kitty's chest was now bared to me and I eagerly pounced on his neck, nibbling his mark. He pushed his hips up and when our erections touched, I swore my eyes rolled back.

I kissed my way down his chest, pausing to lick at the pert nipples and I basically stiffed my nose into his crotch, inhaling his sweet essence. The whimpers that were escaping his kiss swollen lips were igniting a blazing fire in me that went straight to my groin.

I went to pull his briefs off when I felt his stiffen.

"What's wrong baby?" I caressed his thighs.

When I saw tears spring to his eyes, my erection deflated at the drop of a hat. Worry and concern was etched on my face as I gathered him into my arms.

"I'm sorry baby. Did I hurt you?" I furiously scanned my memory of the last ten minutes wondering where I went wrong. He was giving me that 'Come mate me' vibe and I assumed he wanted to. It was only when I went to take off his briefs did he display reluctance.

But it didn't make any sense. I had seen him naked before. Why now?

He shook his head as he buried his face into my slightly hairy chest.

"Do you not want to mate right now?"

He shook his head again. I swallowed the lump in my throat at the thought of my mate not wanting me anymore but I quickly brushed those thoughts away.

"I'm gonna go get you another shirt," I made way to get up but my Kitty latched onto me and I looked down to see him staring at me with utmost love and a little guilt.

"It's okay if you're not ready for that yet Kitty. I can wait. Nothing is as important to me as your happiness," I pressed my thumb to his lips and lay a sweet peck on him.

After getting him a new shirt, I redressed him and carried him to the living room and I watched as he looked at my movie collection, looking for something to watch. It was really late but neither of us could fall asleep.

I laughed as he skipped to me holding a movie with a lions on the front.

"You want to watch lion king baby?"

He tilted his head in confusion and looked at the DVD. With a pang of guilt I realised he had never watched a movie and he couldn't read the title. I swiftly took it from him and pecked his lips and I put it into the player.

I settled on the couch and I smiled as he crawled over to me and plopped himself on my lap. I stifled a groan as he wiggled around trying to get into a comfortable spot.

The door opened quietly and I watched amused as Michael walked into the room cautiously and tentatively gave my Kitty his milk.

"What took you so long?"

"I didn't want to disturb you guys," he replied with a blush.

I tilted my head to the door and he got the message as he ran out. My kitty laid his head on my chest and began to sip his milk and watch the movie.

I am not ashamed to say that I felt a pang in my chest when the little cub's father died. My Kitty was straight up bawling and I just ran my fingers through his luscious locks trying to soothe him.

***

"I'm happy for you son," my dad clapped my shoulder.

We were watching my mate play with the pack pups and it was the most adorable sight ever. They were constantly trying to climb over him but Kitty would playfully dodge their attacks. They were all laughing and screams of glee were ringing throughout the room.

My father's assistant looked frazzled as she constantly went to clean up the books and toys that were falling off the shelves as a result of the play. I rolled my eyes at that. If she thought that this room was going to remain neat and organized then she was surely kidding herself. She was throwing discrete glances at me which nearly made me laugh. It was almost like she was trying to show me what a good housewife she could be.

"Happy about what exactly?" I turned my gaze to him. Even though he was older I still had more muscle mass and was a little taller.

"Since he's been here, you've smiled more, laughed more and Brent told me that you haven't beaten up one of the council members in a long while," he explained.

"Since when do you talk to Brent like that," I raised a brow at him. To my surprise he actually flushed.

"Are you finally getting over Virginia?" I asked hopefully. Virginia was my mother and she was a spiteful woman. After my dad banished her and severed the bond, we heard that she had died in an attack in a pack that she instigated.

My mom felt that she was the true alpha female while my dad was...my dad. He was the one who encouraged me to act like a kid. My mother was one of the reasons that I was so cold.

"Son, she was your mother," he looked at me.

"But she's dead," I glared at him.

"She was still my mate," he looked away. I could sense the sadness rolling off of him so I did what I never would have thought I would do. I comforted him.

"I heard Brent likes you," I whispered. He perked up.

"Really?" His eyes shone.

I went on to explain how I would catch Brent looking his way and I would hear his thoughts sometimes when he thought his guard was up. As an alpha I could easily break through that guard.

The love spell my father was in quickly ended when we heard a yelp of pain.

I looked towards my Kitty as he snarled at my dad's assistant. She was sprawled on the floor and I sighed exasperatingly.

It seemed that my little love caught her staring and didn't like it one bit. My chest puffed out in pride as my Kitty possessively rubbed his leopard self all around me, never taking his eyes off the girl.

My father snickered beside me and the girl glared at us.

"Jeanine, why don't you go take a break?" My dad led her from the room. As soon as she left, my Kitty went back to playing with the pups.

God, I loved that leopard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 21.6K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
496K 22.6K 21
"Come here, kitty kitty!" Ever since that fateful rainy night, little Emerson Jackson took in a small kitten, despite being part wolf. Somethin...
1.4M 40.6K 47
Life for years have been easy for Nicholai. He doesn't have to worry about much. He has cars, girls, and all the attention he could ever want. Becaus...
525K 26.7K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...