The mafia's lost sweet heart

By mystifieddreams

Arabella Giovanni, certified dumb bitch, and Isabella Giovanni, even dumber bitch, take a further look into t... More

Authors Note <3
Bye Whores
Shop til we drop
Ciao auntie and uncle
I found you
Daddy daughter bonding
Why me?
Find your way back home
Why are you doing this to me, love?
Let's partyyyy
Bye bitches
Hello again (tiny filler chapt.)
Hello Again (full chapt.)
Welcome Home
You aren't my family.
SORRY

New Beginnings

2.7K 54 46
By mystifieddreams

Keep Voting <3
—————

Angelo's POV:

"I don't believe it's her" I say frustrated, downing another shot.

"What makes you say that baby bro." Matteo frowns.

"We have looked for her for years why is she only just popping up."

"Don't stress it dude, live in the moment. Just enjoy ur time here at the club before we have to go back to work." He says getting up to go to the restroom.

I've never met this sister of mine. Only on the day of her birth.

That was until my aunt and uncle kidnapped her. For what reason? We don't know.

Ahh fuck. This is getting to my head.
—————

Arabella's POV:

I go up to the gate and am awaited by multiple bodyguards all holding weapons. Kinky.

I talk a lot of shit about kinks for the virgin I am.

"Uhm my friend is here?" I tell them.

They ignore me.

"HELLOOO, LISTEN TO MEE" I shout.

I feel something in my arm and before I know it. Im off.

This needs to stop happening its starting to get a bit boring.

*~~~*

I wake up in a king-sized bed. As I get up, I inhale the scent.

"Pinecones and Lavender?" I read out the candle on the bedside table.

"DO PINECONES EVEN HAVE A SMELL???" I blurt out a bit too loud.

Before I know it, several body guards come in.

"Is everything alright, madame?" One of them asks me, their gun in their hand already.

"Uhh, yeah" I say, a bit embarrassed.

They all exit the room and now a lady comes into my room.

She looks like me wtf..

She tears up as she sits on my bed, "mia figlia?" she says, it sounding more like a question rather than a statement.

Translation: my daughter?

She touches my hair as if she needs validation that i'm real.

Ayo lady, ever heard of personal space.

I don't know how to feel. My own mother, the woman who gave birth to me she's right in front of me yet i don't seem to feel anything.

"How.." I ask, wanting questions.

She gives me a sad laugh. "I don't know myself," she admits, guilt overtaking her voice.

"Why did I live with them.." I fish for answers.

"They took you away from me." She caresses my cheeks, fresh tears rolling down hers.

By this point, i'm in tears too. How could they do this to me. To them.

"Its okay sweetheart, i'm here now," She assures me.

"Now I have to go do something..feel free to look around the house. It's your home now" she gives me a warm smile and exits.

Great. Just great.

I'm all alone again. I might go around and look for Bella.

Looking like that?? I don't think so babe.

Good Point, I don't want to be strolling around this house wearing shorts and a tube top that exposes my chest.

I pull out my phone from my pockets. I scroll through my contacts and facetime Bella.

"Where are yo-"I get cut off by the video of Bella stuffing her mouth with food.

"HAHAH I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN" I scream into the phone.

She laughs with me and tells me she's in the kitchen.

I stroll out of my room and go down the grand staircase. Damn my parents are rich rich.

I walk into an office? And I see him again. He smirks at the sight of me and his eyes travel to my chest.

Whore.

He is also with 2 other guys.

"Hey wh-" I immediately run out of the room. Great. You just embarrassed yourself in front of this sexy man and his friends.

I walk into the kitchen to find Bella and another girl stuffing their mouths with cake.

The girl looks up yet Bella still stuffs her face with cake not paying any attention to me, "Hi, i'm Laila, Matteo's girlfriend," she puts her hand out for me to shake.

I shake her hand, "Im Arabella, also if you don't mind me asking, who is Matteo." I give her an awkward smile.

"A, you have missed so much bestie boo" Bella finally gives me attention rather than eat food.

The girl who I have come to know as Laila calls for a family meeting.

As we wait in the living room, everyone takes a seat on the couch and surround me as I sit opposite from all of them including Bella.

Then everyone walks in, there he is again this sexy man. I cant get enough of him, God.

"Angelo if you don't move your fat ass, I will shoot you" one of them says.

The one that I have come to know as Angelo walks up to me, "Baby sister," He plants a kiss on my forehead and whispers in my ear, "Its good to have you back, tigre." He gives me the most welcoming smile ever and sits back down.

Angelo looks like he could be my twin. We're honestly identical.

"Ask away." I give them a smile.

"How many people have you killed?"
"Are you a virgin?"
"Where are you from?"
"Why is your accent so different?"
"Why did you come here?"

"Well uhm, I haven't killed anyone why the fuck would i- nevermind. Im from London and I have a British accent." I try to answer their questions all in one, leaving out the other questions for obvious reasons.

"Your turns," I exclaim excitedly.

"So uhm can you guys introduce yourselves," still confused.

"Well, Matteo, Adrian and I are your brothers tigre. These are my boys Alessandro, Luca and Christian. And this is Laila, Matteo's girlfriend and Aaliyah, Luca's girlfriend." They all give me reassuring smiles.

"So fiamma, tell us, why have you only just came here?" The sexy man that is known as Alessandro asks me.

"Well uh, my aunt and uncle never liked us talking about Italy let alone let us come here so as soon as we turned 18 we came on a girls trip here." I reply looking down.

I notice all the guys tense up when I spoke about my aunt and uncle.

"So is someone going to explain what happened or?" I interrupt their thoughts.

"You see, what happened was that your dear aunt Elya couldn't have children and had a low expectancy for fertility so she decided to kidnap her brother in laws own child." Matteo says in one go, anger built up in his voice.

"Hello? I am here you know. If they were infertile how did they have me?" She questions.

"You were unplanned, you were born a few months before Ara was yet they still went through with this whole scheme to kidnap Ara." Adrian finishes.

"What a great way to find out you were a mistake" Bella squeals. I chuckle and so does Laila and Aaliyah.
*~~~*

Hey uhm I have a question. Why the fuck do you guys have bodyguards everywhere??" I question curiously.

"No one told her?? Bella wtf we told you to tell her." Christian scolds her.

"Food comes first, sorry bestie." She throws her arms up.

"Well, you see we are the Italian Mafia baby girl" Alessandro tells me calmly.

"Don't perv on my little sister dude" Matteo jokes around with Alessandro. I think he was joking at least.

"Don't worry, my heart is for you and you only," he winks at Matteo and blows him a kiss.

We all chuckle.
—————
Opinions? <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
2.3K 35 29
unfortunately he wanted her even when she hated him. after all she was the devil's girl of choice ---------------- Isabella decker "fuck you and yo...
6K 189 65
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
1.3M 22.6K 49
****I'm writing this story because I want to be creative, while working with my imagination. If there is anything you feel wrong with my story feel f...