One-Shots (PPGxRRB)

By the_fun_ship

Shots for everyone! Who wouldn't love some nice shots! This is my first time too. i do the ship color coded... More

πŸ’— Scavenger Hunt πŸ’—
πŸ’™ water fountain πŸ’™
πŸ’š Drunk πŸ’š
author notes
πŸ’šHeather [Part 1]πŸ’š
Back again.
Grow up❀
πŸ’š You broke me first πŸ’š
different❀
πŸ’™Tell Him πŸ’™
Announcement
Mean
πŸ’™star watchingπŸ’™
True Feelings
The Three Witches
Am i? πŸ’š
Please don't leaveπŸ’™
Lost everything
Please
Lost Everything (part 2)
Corre (Run)
party
haunted house
Different πŸ’š(Part 2)
Hard Times
Children
Confusion
Halloween Special
πŸ‹ Halloween Special (Part 2) πŸ‹
πŸ’— Kids (part 1) ❀
πŸ’™You cannot buy meπŸ’™
πŸ’šWhere i belongπŸ’š
πŸ‹β€Jealousyβ€πŸ‹
πŸ’™ Kids Part 2 πŸ’™
πŸ’šEmptyπŸ’š
Bonding
Life
πŸ’š Kids part 3 πŸ’š
Thank you (not a serious shots)
❀Times heals❀
πŸ’™The PowersπŸ’™
πŸ’šWho am I?πŸ’š
❀ Don't care ❀
πŸ’™ Losing you πŸ’™
πŸ‹πŸ’š Powers or not πŸ’šπŸ‹
❀The real Thing❀
πŸ’™PlansπŸ’™
πŸ’šwe can fix itπŸ’š
❀ One rule ❀
πŸ’™True FriendπŸ’™
Heather [Part 2]
πŸ‹πŸ’—I want oneπŸ’—πŸ‹
πŸ’™ I promise πŸ’™
πŸ’š Pregnant?! πŸ’š
πŸ’— Please πŸ’—
A/N πŸ’šGhostπŸ’š
πŸ’™πŸ‹ One kid πŸ‹πŸ’™
❀ Valentine? ❀
πŸ’š Sorry πŸ’š
πŸ’™ Family? or Jobs? πŸ’™
πŸ’— Love with a criminal πŸ’—
πŸ’š Another Love πŸ’š
πŸ’™ Times πŸ’™
πŸ’— My Heart πŸ’—
πŸ‹ πŸ’š Your Mine πŸ’š πŸ‹
πŸ’œ Don't give up πŸ’œ
πŸ’— We Hate No Matter What...Right? πŸ’—
πŸ’š Here We Go Again πŸ’š
πŸ’™Everybody TalksπŸ’™
πŸ’œCool kidsπŸ’œ
❀Gone❀
πŸ’™ tree house πŸ’™
πŸ’šIt's always "No"πŸ’š
πŸ’œπŸ‹ Try. πŸ‹πŸ’œ
πŸ’— Pregnant (the last parts of Kids) πŸ’—
πŸ’šBad loveπŸ’š
πŸ’œ2 weeksπŸ’œ
πŸ’—Teacher's PetπŸ’—
πŸ’šThat WayπŸ’š
πŸ’™Be happyπŸ’™
still alive
πŸ’œIt was nice.πŸ’œ
πŸ’—Better than youπŸ’—
πŸ’™ Pregnant. πŸ’™
πŸ’šBad LoveπŸ’šPart.2
πŸ’œstart over.πŸ’œ
πŸ’—I Hate You...?πŸ’—
πŸ’™ Mess πŸ’™
πŸ’šfuture πŸ’š
πŸ’—Spin the bottle πŸ’—
πŸ’™TiredπŸ’™

πŸ’™This is what you came forπŸ’™

308 2 1
By the_fun_ship

Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you, ooh, ooh

Bubbles put her bag over her shoulder. She shut her locker. "Oh Bubbles that might be to heavy to carry! I can help you!" A guy said as he walked up to her. "No let me help you!" Another one said. Soon 2 boys turn to 4 and 4 turn to 7 and 7 turn into 19 boys trying to help her with her heavy ''backpack''. Bubbles gave a small nervous smile.

"O-oh. No thank you. I don't need help." She gave a small weak smile. She hold tight to her backpack strap. She tried finding a way through. She tried pushing her way through. "Hey! Stop this bullshit and let me out!" She heard a guy yelled. Bubbles turned around to see who it was only to get pushed onto the ground.

Everyone went quiet. Bubbles sat up and look up to see a blonde boy with dark blue eyes. "Fuck." He mutter under his breath as he saw everyone glaring at him. He glanced back at Bubbles. "What's so special about her? I mean she is like every other girl at the school and you boys gotta let her do her own thing. She probably doesn't need any of your help." He commented. He help Bubbles up and mutter a apology. He flicked all the boys and walk out of the school.

Bubbles blushed. She wiped herself down as she started walking. Ignoring the boys all over her. She only thought of him. The way he didn't care about her. The way he pointed that she isn't special. She smiled. "I am not perfect." She mutter to herself. Bubbles soon came home and set her things down. "Girls... It's time to tell my crush!" Bubbles yelled.

Blossom walk to her. "Who is it?" She asked with a grinned. Bubbles let out a small blush. "I don't know his name but he had blonde hair and dark blue eyes!" She giggled. "Boomer?" Buttercup said as she was leaning on a wall. "That's his name?" Bubbles smiled happily. Buttercup nodded. "Yea but why him? I mean he hates everyone beside his brother and his girlfriend." Buttercup said.

"G-girlfriend?" She stuttered out. Buttercup nodded. "Yea..? Anyways, let's say he is cold and quiet. Hates talking." She finished. Bubbles bit her lip, confused she was. 'If he was cold and hated talking then why did he stood up for me?' She thought. "Uh what is his girlfriend name?" She asked nervously. "Brat." Buttercup said as she went to her room.

"Uh why do you care about him? He clearly is taken... And beside there is a lot of other boys you can choose from. They all like you!" Blossom said as she grab a apple from the kitchen. Bubbles sighed and followed her. "He stood up for me in front of all those other boys and he has been in my mind since i saw him at a library!" She said.

"And beside... I want a boy who sees me as me and not my beauty and popularity." She said. Blossom nod understanding her sister. "Well then i guess just befriend him. He already has a girlfriend." Blossom stated as Bubbles sigh. "Yea i guess being friends will work." She mumbled. Blossom smiled before going upstairs.

Bubbles walk to the living room and sat down on the couch. She sighed. "How come i never knew his name?" Bubbles mutter to herself. She always know people once they get there.  "If i can't have him... Then it's better if we be friends." She smiled. 'Friends is okay instead of a lover.' She giggled to herself as she layed down on the couch.

~the next day~

Bubbles was walking to the cafeteria. Her bag over her shoulder. Everything was different. No boys around her and no girls asking her ''how to be perfect advice''. Bubbles stopped on her tracks. Something was off. Bubbles stood at the entrance of the cafeteria. She just watch the door.

"Something is totally wrong." She mumbled. She went to open the door only for it to be open. Laughter was heard inside of the cafeteria and it went quiet as the door shut. Bubbles look in front to see the boy from earlier. He had his hands on his knee as he took deep breaths.

"Fu-ck." He mutter under his breath. His voice shaky. He stood up and saw the girl from yesterday. He had small tears in his eyes and some food stain on his shirt along with his pants. He felt embarrassed since a girl was about to see him cry. "Uh, hi?" He gave a fast smile before dropping it. She smiled.

"Hey." She look at his shirt and pants them back at his face. He wore glasses and had freckles on his cheeks and nose. "What- Don't ask." She was cut off by him. She shut her mouth. "Sorry. Need help? I have a classroom for myself for fashion." She said with a smile. Boomer glance at her confused.

He nodded. "Yea that would actually help." He answer. Bubbles smiled and turned around. "Follow me." She said sternly and started walking. She would be lying to herself if she said she was fine. She wasn't. She needed to be cool but she didn't want to seem like a baby so she is pulling a Blossom. She took out a key from her bag and open a door.

"This is supposedly our classroom. The school saw my sisters and mine special things so she let us have our own room." She said as he walked in the room behind her. She closed the door. "Come on. This room is also empty because it's three classes combine. I don't why the teacher didn't want to used this but hey, we are not losing our chances." She said.

The room when you frist enter it was like small. Like a normal small classroom then there was three door. "This is my room." She mumbled as she unlock it. "Wait so what are the special things the school saw in you and your sister?" He asked. "They notice that we are the reason for the school popularity. You see my dad is a scientist. I can speak different lanague along with my older sister Blossom." She smiled.

"I can do fashion and every animal loves me. My sister is very smart and goes against every thing she can go. She even tried going agaisnt the mayor and won but she was young. My middle sister is good at sports play each one of them and almost filled up the trophy case so her rooms is mostly filled with all of her trophy things and other things to help her practice." She explained.

She walked in her room as he followed behind her. "Bubbles." She said as she set her things down at a table. "What?" He asked very confused. "That's my name." She said with a smile. He gave a small smile but as soon as it happened it went away. "Boomer." He answer. She nodded. "Okay, here. You can change into that ''changing room'' it's a closet." She mutter the last part.

"Uh i need clothes." He said as Bubbles laugh nervously. "Right... I will need to check your side if you can turn off- and your taking your shirt off." Bubbles turn red as Boomer handed her his shirt. "Here." He said as he look around the room. Bubbles look away and went to her little work area. She examine the shirt. 'Oh my... Imagine if i wore this.' She blushed as the thought.

She soon sat on her (rolling) chair. She turned around (still sitting in the chair) as she started looking through some notes. "Ah, Boomer, go look at clothing 4A. Your size is there." She smiled. Boomer nodded and went to the clothing rack as he started looking through clothes. Bubbles then set her notes back down. She stood up and walk over to him. "Found something you like?" She asked with a smile.

Boomer nodded and grabbed a blue shirt. "Yea. Now i need my pants." He said. Bubbles pointed at a different clothing rack. "There." She answer. Boomer look through it and found some pairs of pants. "Changing room at the corner of the room." She said as she started organizing notes. Boomer nodded and went to the changing room. Bubbles went back to her desk as she sigh.

'Beep'

Bubbles took her purse and took out her phone to see the cheerleading groupchat message. She open it and saw a video that all her teammates were sending laughing emojis at. She frowned as she open it and her eyes widen. Boomer was there. He stood behind a girl and a boy who were making out. His arms were crossed and he had this hurt look on his face. Everyone in the video was quiet looking at the drama that was about to happen.

Boomer tap both of their shoulder and the boy look around and gave him a confused look but the girl look surprised. She stood up and hug Boomer only to be pushed on the ground. The boy stood up and threw food at Boomer. 'That explains the food stains' Bubbles thought as she went back to watching the video.

Boomer glared at the boy who look scared and fell to the ground on his own. "Oh he is scared" "he is not a man" "come on, stand up and fight!" Was heard around. The boy tried standing up to look non-scared but Boomer grab his shirt and punch him on the nose and then look at the girl. He whispered something to her ear as she cried and left the room. The video ending as her teammates were laughing at the boy for being weak.

Bubbles shook her head as Boomer came out of the changing room. "I am ready to go." He said as he started walking to the exit to her room. Bubbles nodded. "Okay, here. She walked over to him as she took his dirty clothes. "I can clean this for you. In fact here." She walked over and open a drawer and took out a piece of paper. She grinned.

"It comes in handy when your sister is also a trouble maker. She stoled passes to this school to leave if you want one or... One to skip a class." She smiled as she showed him. Boomer grabbed it. "Thanks." He mumbled and left the room. Bubbles smiled and went back to her desk as she started drawing design and eating her lunch. She never realized herself that she was drawing Boomer.

Boomer glance at the pass she gave him. He chuckled as her cuteness and left the school. The only person in his mind was the girl. She was nice and kind to him even is she didn't know him well. He took a deep breath as he handed the pass to a guard. He look at it and put a check and handed it back. Boomer nodded and left. He gave a small smile and put it in his pockets and took out his wallet counting his money.

~Later~

Bubbles went home happily. School was over. She giggled at the thought of washing his clothes and putting his shirt on. She squealed at the thought. She skip to the laundry room and started doing the clothes. "Hey- oh your doing the laundry?! Do my clothes." Buttercup grinned as she walk to her sister. Bubbles rolled her eyes. "Not yours. I am doing Boomers!" She answer.

"Oh so you saw that video?" Buttercup asked as Bubbles nodded. "Yea.. What even happened? I only saw him leave and i told him he can go to our classroom." Bubbles said. "Bubbles! You weren't supposed to tell him and... His girlfriend cheated on him." She responded. Bubbles nodded. "I won't tell anyone else and oh..." She look down as she closed the thing.

"Well, we are going to be friends. He is already talking to me." She smiled happily. Buttercup laughed. "Well goodluck. He will probably not like anyone else." She said. Bubbles frowned. "What?" She mumbled. Buttercup shrugged and left her sister alone. She sighed as she walked to her room.

~The next day~

Bubbles was wearing her 'friday outfit'. Which was a outfit she wore to surprise others. A baby blue shirt that was tuck in with her dark skirt. She had her hair half up and half let go. Boys attention were on her. They were waving and smiling. Bubbles just look at straight ahead not paying attention to them. She wanted to talk to Boomer again.

"Hey, Bubbles" "hello princess" "How are you doing, sweet Bubbles?" Was only heard as she wanted to cut her ears off. She kept walking until bump into someone. "Hey, Bubbles." She look up to see Boomer. Bubbles smiled. "Hello." She giggled. Boomer nodded. "Hey, i gotta give you something." He mutter. Bubbles smiled. "Oh i do too! Your clothes of course." She said.

Everyone gasped as Bubbles frowned confused. "You slept with him?!" Someone yelled as everyone started asking/yelling questions. Bubbles turned red as she glanced to see Boomer who looked annoyed. She clear her throat. "Everyone shut up! You can't say things you don't know about!" She yelled as everyone shut up.

She let out a small nervous giggled and look at Boomer. "Just follow me." He said as he started walking and everyone let him passed through. She followed behind him holding the bag of his clean clothes. Soon he turn a corner down the hall as she still followed him. "Okay. Give it." He said as he open his hand to get the bag.

Bubbles smiled and handed it to him. "There." She smiled as she turned around ready to head to her class but felt someone hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at him. "Actually, i have to give you something." He said as his cheek turn a little red. Bubbles titled her head a little.

"Here." He handed her a bag before walking off fast. His hands into his pocket. Bubbles look at the bag as she gave a small smile. She started walking to her class. The bag around her hand as she was happy to see what was inside. Her heart pounding inside her chest.

She enter her class and sat on her seat. She felt joy, excitement, and nervous. She slowly started opening the bag. Taking every minute to examine it. She finally open the whole thing. She look inside and saw a note along with other things. She took out a note which was a thank you note. She then took out the other things.

Most of them were stuff for her faishon stuff. But only one thing caught her attention. A necklace. It was blue and had a gold chain. It was really pretty. Bubbles smiled at it as she put it on. "Fits perfect." She smiled. She examine the look. Her eyes couldn't leave it. She smiled real big. She had fell for him harder.

~after class~

Bubbles walked out of the classroom. She couldn't pay attention because the only thing she thought of was Boomer. She was walking with the bag still in her hands. Her mind was taken over by love. The only thing she thought of. "Hey, Bubbles!" She heard someone yelled. She turned around and saw Boomer but with another guy who had forest green eyes and black hair.

Bubbles was confused since she didn't know him at all. "Here. Did you like the gift he gave you?" The random boy asked her. "Oh yea. I loved it!" She giggled out as he nodded and look at Boomer. "Stop worrying. Now i gotta go and annoyed someone." He said as he walked off. Boomer blush a little.

"Thank you, Boomer. I love the gift. It's really cute." She said with a big smile. "Great! I mean glad you liked it." He mumbled nervously. Bubbles giggled. "It was amazing!" She responded. Boomer gave another small smile that was short. "We can walk to class together. Unless you go another way you- i would love too!" He cut her off.

He clear his throat. "I mean. Sure." He answer cooly. Bubbles let out a giggled as she started walking and Boomer following behind. The two started off slowly and got deeper into their conversation. She was laughing while he was starring at her. The way she look. She way she laugh so hard that she closes her eyes.

When she giggles she squints her eyes to see better and laugh a lot. Everything about her was just...perfect to him. Not like his ex who cheated on him. Used him for her f*cking grades... 'Who does she think she is?' He thought. Thinking about his ex. "Uh, Boomer...you okay?" Bubbles said.

He got out of his thoughts and look at her. "Oh yea...sorry." He mumbled. "It's fine." She smiled. Boomer frozed on spot as Bubbles look at him confused. Right in front of them was Brat and her boyfriend who still had a bruise on his eye. She was laughing. Boomer look at Bubbles.

"Bubbles, would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. Bubbles time stopped. She smiled real big. "Yea!" She giggled happily. Boomer smiled. 'It was now or never.' He thought. He needed his ex out of his mind and ever since he help Bubbles he couldn't stop thinking of her. Now he knows what is so special about her.
"Later. I will pick you up. In fact here take my number."

~later~

Boomer was nervous. His heart pounding out of his chest. He liked this girl more than he liked Brat. Bubbles was so much different than her. Nice, kind, and very thoughtful. He blushed at the thought of her. He was picking her up in his car. He wanted to smiled big but wanted to be ''cool''. He stopped in front of her house as he saw her leave. Wearing a blue dress and the necklace he got her.

Boomer got it for Brat but it fit her perfectly. He smiled. "Pretty." He open the car door from the inside as she got in. "Thank you." She giggled out. Boomer nodded as she closed the car door and started driving. "I set up a table for us to eat. At a hill for us to watch the stars." He said.

"Whoa. So special!" She giggled as he let out a small laugh. The two started talking again. Random things were said. Like what happen at school happen to them right now. She laugh and he admire it. Soon they got there. He got out and open the car for Bubbles. She thank him and got out. She look at the sky as soon starts started coming out.

"Pretty." She mumbled. "Like you." Boomer said as he started walking to the table. Bubbles blush as she followed him. She sat down on one side and he on the other. "Let me just cut to the chase." He answer fast as he look at her. "Bubbles, your really pretty and i like you! Ever since i help you out i couldn't take you off my mind. Everything blue i thought of you!" He spilled out.

"And only you! You been playing in my head. You live there for rent free and i might some weird or ever creepy but i just can't keep you out. I like you and if you don't like me as that maybe we can get closer and become friends! After that i will let you do what you want." He said. Bubbles smiled. "Oh Boomer. You been in my mind forever! Since i first saw you but i never knew your name... So yes let's get closer." She smiled.

Boomer smiled back as Bubbles squeal. He jump from his sit. "I saw it! Your smile! It was cute!" She squeal once again as Boomer blushed. "Wha- Do it again!" Now he was the one getting cut off by a squealing Boomer. He laugh a bit and then she squeal harder. "Your laugh!" She started giggling. Boomer eyerolled as he took a bite out of his food.

*which was already there since it was stored in a basket*

The two talked and joked around the whole night. The starts shining on them. The tree blowing. The wind whistling. Everything was perfectly for those two. Who know Bubbles will get the boy she always wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 60 9
Cover pic belongs to BrickercupMasterX3 Buttercup and Brick's clandestine encounters are leaving her with a lot of questions about what they mean, a...
66.3K 1.7K 30
Momoko/Blossom, Miyako/Bubbles and Kaoru/Buttercup goes to New Townsville High. They didn't have any problems until THEY came. THEY are Brick, Boome...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
355K 5.3K 29
Just some oneshots with the one and only Hermione Granger. (gxg) Includes: -Fluff -Oneshots -Angsty -Heartbreak -AU's #1 in emmawatson April 2021 #2...