Generous Bully ||Yizhan||✔

By Serein__n

"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family... More

chapter 0
chapter 1 : surrendering to fate*
chapter 3 : papa wang and kuan ge*
chapter 4 : Handsome but mean*
chapter 5 : Had enough*
chapter 6 : where is he?*
chapter 7 : Do you regret it?*
chapter 8 : Farewell*
chapter 9 : Ten years later*
chapter 10 : Stupid surprise*
chapter 11 : losing control*
chapter 12 : Revenge?*
chapter 13 : Good drinker*
chapter 14 : kidnappers and ghosts*
chapter 15 : I would love that*
chapter 16 : he is good at it🔞*
chapter 17: can't face him*
chapter 18 : He Peng being taught a sweet lesson.*
chapter 19 : chat with shijie*
chapter 20: what now?*
chapter 21: zhanzhan*
chapter 22 : Boyfriend? wedding?! when!??!*
chapter 24 : long time no see, didi*
chapter 24: I'll kill you first and then kill myself.*
chapter 26 : The end*
Please read

chapter 2 : fear*

7K 423 15
By Serein__n

( Xiao zhan's pov)

My name is xiaozhan. I'm already 16 and high school student. Our family isn't really a rich one . To be honest , our family was in good shape in the past. But at present because my parents both somehow became addicted alcoholics who can do anything for money, it has became like this.

I hated the way my parents turned into crazy drunkards. They would gamble for money. And most of the time they would end up losing . When they manage win some money, the money would end up replacing the empty alcohol bottles with brand new bottles.

I was extremely sad when they said themselves, that they sold me. I lost their affection a long time ago and I know this very clearly. But...they are my parents anyway. I saw the lights of the world only because of them. I forced myself to think in this positive way . I forced myself to not to be blinded by hatred.

It all started when I just got promoted to sixth grade. I was writing my homework when the door of my room was forcefully kicked open. It was my dad. I could smell the strong smell of alcohol. He was drunk and his expression was grim. Yes , I was beaten that night. I never knew the reason.

I comforted myself again and again that he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing.

At first , mom would come to say one or two words to dad so he could stop. But as days went by , mom also stopped caring.

Then after a year mom also became like dad. But her methods were... especially nasty. There was a time when I was thrown into a room full of old man in order to entertain them. Because I ran away , i was beaten hard that night. From then on, I couldn't find any more excuses to comfort myself.

That day When I came back home from school , I saw few middle aged man sitting there with drinks. Thats when my mom pushed me inside a room with an old man who tried to take my clothes off. I kicked him on his di*k and left the room, scared.
They were disgusting . From then on , I didn't dare to leave my room other than going to school.

Because of them I never had any friends but had countless number of people despising me.

Then if I was asked why I felt so sad when they abandoned me , I would say I've been holding onto the last straw. They...were my parents. I never imagined that one day , they would sell him like this.

The black van I was in suddenly stopped infront of a huge mansion. I pulled back my thoughts And one by one people from the van got down , except me. I saw some of them guarding the door.
Maybe they are afraid I would run away.
However, I heard their conversation .

"The boy is so young but his luck is really bad"

"Yes , he is really good looking . When he grows up i bet he will look like models."

"But its a pity, did you see the mark's on his arms? His parents ruined him. Those bitches are really something. But you didn't see , he still defended those junks. Such a good child , they don't deserve him."

"Still , this house is a bit better than that hell."

"You say ? I think it's no better than his own house. It's even worse. Depends on his luck." This sentence was said in a slow voice , as if afraid someone would hear him.

I looked down. Many thoughts are running wildly. Is this the mansion where they sold me to ?
I wonder if the people inside are just like them. if they are like my parents I think I will not be able to endure anymore. Uncertainty and fear creeped into my bones once again.

After who knows how long , Someone opened the door and told me to come out. As I walked out of the car with unsteady steps, I felt someone pulled my hands. I looked up and saw a middle aged man in a well dressed appearance.

He squat down at my level and grabbed both of my arms , asking, " Are you xiao zhan?"

I nodded in a daze. Then he heard the man sigh and say,"Zhan , It's me . Uncle xiao. Your father's brother"
I didn't respond but was surprised. I didn't know my dad had a brother? But he looked similar to my dad , a little bit.

"Zhan you need to forget them , okay ? Start a new life here. I can't temporarily take you with me.. I don't have enough power. But I will come back for you. You still have a future." Said the man earnestly. Zhan was too slow to react.

This man.... is nice . But it's a pity I don't know him.
As someone grabbed my hand again and started to walk inside, I heard the man who claimed to be my uncle said again from behind his back,
"Remember, Iron can cut another iron"

☆☆☆☆☆

The mansion inside is as pretty and big like it was outside . I was standing in the big hall lost in my thoughts. Infront of me a person was sitting with one leg over another.
I guess she is the owner.

"Mam , he is xiaozhan "
Said the man who took me inside.

The lady nodded and observed me from head to toe.

"Xiaozhan.. you will be assisting young master wang. Butler zhou will tell you the rest "
With that saying she left while I understood nothing.

Another old man came who is wearing a badge with the name of zhou. I guess he is the one who will be helping me. I just want to lay down and calmly think about everything that happened . It's just too much for him , a child.

The butler came to me and he was kind enough to give him an explanation.
"You are sold to the wangs . You will be serving this family. Your main duty is to assist young master wang in everything. Must obey each and every order . No disrespect. You will be studying with young master wang. Any question?"

I nodded and asked in a low tone.
"Why me ?"

"You are the one who ranked first in the exams in your previous school ,so you are perfect to assist young master wang. Your parents owned large sum of money to wangs that's the reason why you are here"

I said nothing more .
The butler showed me my room which is on the 2nd floor.

Before I enter the room I was told,
" wake up timely and do the chores with the maids too. "

As I enter the room and turned on the lights. I looked around the dimly light bedroom. I don't feel exited , rather scared.
But why is it all black?

Looking at the wall clock, it's near midnight.
My stomach is grumbling yet I don't dare to go out to find food . I'm not expecting anything too.

They are nice.

As I was about to fall asleep I had to drink water but the water container is already empty.
Bad luck. Why is it me always..

I clasped my hands together to pray .
Going out , the hallway was black . I gently locked my door and slowly approached the next door.
Then grabbing the plain wall I walked forward with a small steps.

I almost screamed when I hit something hard. I didn't realized it was a person until I hit him again when trying to escape for the second time.
Is it really someone...?
My mind went blank and those hands started to shake.
I walked back near the door I approached earlier.

But that someone pin me on the door. No...not again.
Who is it ? I could feel my face turning pale because of fright.

"Who are you ?" Asked the person in a slow but raspy voice.
Shouldn't I be the one to ask him that?

He pressed me harder as my fear started eating me up again.
"Answer me!"

"Xia-xiao zhan"

"Who allowed you here !?" He asked with the same raspy voice.

"I...i was told to serve the young master. Wh-who are you ?"

The person gave no answer but hugged me .

Wait.

He fell unconscious!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.5K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
149K 7.8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
504K 33.3K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
94.4K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...