Lovers by Contract

By sweetnot3

In which being a superstar and a role model to the young generation had led them to make a choice. And that i... More

Lovers by Contract
The Problem
The Sisters
The Promise
The Solution
The Contract
The Marraige
The Name
The Date part 1
The Date part 2
The Seduced
The Something
The Favourite Candidate
A Wife
A Husband
The Pillow Talks

The Decision

261 20 0
By sweetnot3

Present

"Girls I love you and all but please dont leave a snot in my coat" Keyin mumbled while inside the group hug making everyone separate from each other.

"Ewww Keyin your so disgusting" Yuyan said while discreetly wiping her tears like the other members did.

"What Im just stating a fact its a very expensive coat" Keyin said while lifting her coat a little.

"yeah yeah whatever" Yuyan said as if what Keyin said was a bluff making Keyin gasp, she would have made a comeback when someone spoke.

"So your done now?" In a bored voice the President ask.

"Boss!!!!!" The girls shouted together while standing properly.

Meanwhile, there boss who was standing there for quite a long time, waiting for them to stop crying, wave his hand stopping them, he didnt even bother correcting the boss part, well he tried a couple of times but the girls would just smile at him and say:

"Were a gang of girls it suit as the most."

"Yeah yeah, anyway, why are you ALL here I thought I just called for Yuxin and another two of you would JUST accompany her"

"Well its because uncle we cant leave our meimei with you, what if you scold her and wont let her talk, atleast will be here to defend her from you and we are the9 so we must be to----" Yu Shuxin as usual is starting her ranting.

"Okay okay Stop stop stop. *sigh* Yu Shuxin go call your dad, his been calling me nonstop" the president said in an obvious stress voice.

"No, What if he tell me to go home. I dont want that" Shuxin said while pouting.

"Just tell him your fine and safe Ill talk to him after. You father and daughter combo when will the two of you grow up *sigh*. Anyway Yuxin I need to talk to you, girls go out first" he said without looking at them taking a folder from his table.

But as soon as he took a seat, the other 8 girls with Yuxin in the middle had taken their seats already. Confused he asked:

"What do you think your doing--"

"We will listen. This is about our sister so WE will listen. Together." Anqi firmly said.

Looking at them the president just gave a long sigh.

He sometimes finds these girls friendship and loyalty to each other cute and wonderful but most of the time, like this time, its both annoying and a problem.

Smiling sarcastically he gave up "Fine then, listen attentively"

And attentively they did.
.

.

.

.
____________________________________

The president had explained to them the situation.

In one year, the the9 had become a big name in China in connection to this Liu Yuxin who had become the face of China had been in the watch list of the press.

Every movement in a daily basis of the singer songwriter have been tab by them.

But how did Liu Yuxin became the face of China, well its simple. The government had a project that was been prepared for five years.

They were looking  for the perfect candidate to present China and they meet Liu Yuxin.

The project was to promote China internationally, through a program that would show various tradition and culture of China.

Liu Yuxin, who undeniably captured the hearts of everyone, all ages and in all genders, was chosen by the government for the show had travelled the whole China for three months.

The show entitled "This is China"was so succesful that the name Liu Yuxin was now change into "China's child Liu Yuxin" and next week, it will be shown in the other parts of Asia.

Thats why when the "China's child" had a "scandal" the public reaction was too much.

"The government had decided the solution for this problem, if it was left to us we would have just give a statement that its a false accusation and wait for the rumors to subside buttttt the show will come out next week, so we cant really help but to clean your name as soon as possible-"

"I shouldnt have said yes to that show." Yuxin whispered.

"Yuxin, dont say that, its not your fault neither the show does, remember what you said about it being your healing please dont hate being a part of it, its those people with malicious minds fault" Jiaqi while holding Yuxins hand smiled gently, with this words Yuxin cant help but return her friends smile.

Shes really thankful to have them.

"Thank you."

"ANYWAY!, as I was saying the government had send their decision and that is to let Yuxin get married .YEHEY. "

"Huh"
"What!!?"
"Marraige?!"
"Hey Xiaotang could you check my ears I must have heard the wrong thing."
"Why?"
"No."
"Have they lost their minds!!!??."

"And this is why I want to talk to Yuxin alone." the President mumbled.

"Why would they think that getting in a relationship with a guy can fix the situation I just dont get it. I mean yes, Yuxin and Jiya's relationship is not real but whats the problem if it is?"

"Keran, I know what you mean, same sex couples are actually treated better in our Country right now unlike some couple of years ago, but you see China is still a "conservative" country and is still in the process of being more "understanding" you get it dont you?." The president explained.

"Yes boss. Thank you." Keran answered

"More over, through Yuxin's supposedly marraige, the government will also use the chance to promote having a family and increasing the population in our country, heating two birds with one stone." their boss said as if the conversation is not that big deal.

"You mean they will use our meimei's personal life for their own satisfaction? ." Xueer who was so shocked about the information exclaimed.

"Well not actually like that, you see its for the betterment of the country--" the president was suddwnly cut off.

"No."
"Im calling my dad."
"Unbelievable"
"How pathetic."

"Girls relax, I havent heard Yuxin talk yet." Xiaotang after taking a glance at Yuxin in a calmed voice said making everyone look at her.

"This solution,will it really be a big help for everyone?" Yuxin with her gentle voice ask.

"Yuxin what are you talking about?"
"Whatever your about to say shut it we will find another solution"
"Wait my dad isnt responding yet" Yuxin took the phone away from Shuxin and  cancel the call.

"No girls listen first, will you?" As everyone nodded Yuxin gently smiled.

"You see all my life Ive always wanted to be accepted for who I am, perform in the biggest stage doing what I like and repay the love I receive from people through performing and I had fulfill my wish. I even unlock three of my dreams a dance studio, a recording studio and my own clothing line in less than 3 years, isnt that amazing. To top it all  Ive meet friends, Ive meet you guys, how lucky could I get." Yuxin genuinely said.

Blushing Yuyan tightened her hold on Yuxin.

Shuxin is already sniffing.

Kiki and Xueer ready to bawl their eyes o
ut.

Keyin and Xiaotang smiling genuinely.

Keran and Anqi waiting for Yuxin to finish her words.

"So, this time let me return the love I received not only just by performing on stage but by me getting married. It will stop the rumors, it will help our country and most importantly I think it will make my mom happy. How hard can marraige be right? And incase I face a problem you will still be there for me, Right?"

Upon hearing the uncertainty in Yuxins voice but seeing the determination within Yuxins eyes the girls smiled.

"Yes, of course"

"So when will we meet our brother in law"
.

.

.
__________

"A wedding without a husband wow just wow." Jiaqi typing in the laptop exaggeratedly.

Its been three hours since the girls been whining.

All, with either laptops or phone at hand the girls were doing their best to find themselves the perfect brother-in-law.

"hey whats with the attitude, I did that for Yuxin thinking maybe shes dating someone."

"really? dating someone? Boss, of all the people in the world that would think Yuxin is dating someone, funny that it had to be you. You who said that he knows Yuxin's schedule like its the alphabets. How would Yuxin even find the time to date? really, how? ." Xiaotang who is really confused.

Their boss just stared at his hands.

" and its done. So, this is the list of candidates for our future brother-in-law drum roll please ~~~" Anqi said while Kearn and Keyin are making a drum roll bgm.

" candidate no. 1 Fan Chengcheng" Yuxin confusingly look at Xueer after mentioning the younger man's name.

"why him? Why- I dont get it." Yuxin was rapidly blinking her eyes.

" Well you see Yuxin, through fourtry and the endorsement you had together, people cant help but ship you two, though what you show was purely didi jiejie relationship but your "cp" got huge fans that if you marry him some will support you and defend ths relationship making Cheng cheng a compatible husband for you." Anqi said

"Next please." upon hearing this Yuxin was sure that the three hours they spent looking for her future husband is spent correctly.

"The second candidate is my cousin, Yu Yohan," Shuxin said.

"But isnt that a bit suspicious Shuxin we havent met before, what would the fans think?"

"well thats why his another perfect candidate: one, his my cousin as well as our boss's nephew. Two his 30 years old perfect age to get married. Three his mysterious, rich, tan and a muscular guy most people would think that through me and or uncle had met before and feel in love on the first sight and my cousin cant wait to marry the most perfect girl." Shuxin while swaying obviously dreaming.

" next please" the president said gaining a pout from Shuxin before taking her seat next to Xiaotang.

" my turn," Jiaqi while standing in front "and the last candidate, and our all time favourite another drumroll please--"
.

.

.

.

_________________________________________________

"You girls should go home first its been a long day, I already prepare the hotel rooms you will be staying for the mean time" said the president gaining a lot of yes and cheers from the girls.

" Shuxin call your dad please I just had another missed call from him"

"okay uncle"

"anyway, Yuxin I think its better if you turn your phone off, just until the plan is finalized. Dont worry Ill be the one to contact Jiya. Can you do that?"

"yes boss. I can. "

"ok good. tomorrow will be another long day, Ill just contact this three "candidates" and see what I can do, maybe tomorrow youll meet your future husband Yuxin" the president said smiling, earning groans, whines and whimpers from the girls.

"Well I hope tommorow you can come alone? "

"no!!!!!" another loud protest from the girls making their boss roll his eyes. .

.

.

.
____________________________________________

Its been two days , they spent it by relaxing in the hotel thanking the president for the luxurious hotel room wherein they spent their days relaxing while waiting for any updates, but now the've finally receive a text message calling for them, well its actually Yuxin, but you know, Yuxin, is equals them, you get the idea right.

The rumours was still loud, the Liu Yuxin is still missing.

The president had been weighing the pros and con of the situation at hand.

The President had finally come to a decision.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 136 15
It was love at first sight. But even Princes have to fight for their love.
71.1K 2.6K 38
If you love something never let it go.
52.7K 2.5K 49
A blooming relationship between trainee and producer during the production show youth with you. I'm writing this to satisfy my own ship and mainly b...
22.7K 545 19
Avi's experience of Pentatonix and of falling in love.