Fencing, Rain and Love | Coun...

Oleh Momoirobara_Rose

This is based in and after highschool. ꜰʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜ.ᴋ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ, ʀɪᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ... Lebih Banyak

°• ♔ •°P R O L O G U E°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ①°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ② °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ③ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➃ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑤°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑥°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➆°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑧°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑨°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ①⓪°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° Important Message °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①① °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①② °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①➃ °• ♔ •°

°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①③ °• ♔ •°

1.9K 48 33
Oleh Momoirobara_Rose

╔══════════°••°═════════╗

Note: h i :D

UK gave himself a new name which is 'Unite' so no one really knows its him, United Kingdom.

sorry it short and messy :/

╚══════════°••°═════════╝

══A few Years Later : When UK is 18══

UK had been on the run for a few months, but over the time, he had managed to save enough money from helping others and doing favours to buy a trip to the New World.

With that, he had ventured through the lands and through a forest.
From what he knew, the forest was in between British and French occupation of the New World. (In an area that would now presently be in the United States)

UK had found a cottage in the forest. It was small, old and dirty but with a little cleaning it was all fine.
And his son had grown quickly.

Anyway, that's the little explanation of what has happened over.

"Canada! I'm home, did you finish the work I gave you?" UK called out as he entered the house with a basket full of berries.

"Yes Papa, but I skipped a question." He grumbled, as he got off the small table that held some papers.

"Let me see, I'll help you." UK sighed, going over and taking off the cloak and leaning over the table.

"It's easy *Insert Math words*" He exclaimed.

Canada made an 'o' shap with his mouth and write down some working out and an answer.

"Good boy, now, put on your hood, we're going to go and get the flour from the nearby miller." He smiled.

"But we have to walk so lonnnggg" He whined.

"And you want to eat today, right?" UK chuckled.

"Yeah...okay." Canada huffed, going to get his cloak while UK wrapped some bear meat.

The two walked to a miller from the French side of the New World, which took an hour and a half, but it was worth it. Trade some fresh berries, meat or any other food supply for 4 sacks of flour. Pretty good bargain if you ask me.

"Mon duo préféré! Mon Dieu, Unite, comment obtenez-vous autant de viande?"
(My favourite duo! My God, Unite, how do you get so much meat?) He quired.

"Je suppose que je suis juste bon avec une épée."
(I guess I'm just good with a sword.) UK chuckled, taking the flour.

"Vous devez participer au concours. Le roi organise un concours pour savoir qui sera le garde du corps de son fils. Je pense que tu pourrais gagner. Et si vous ne gagnez pas, ils vous donnent quand même de l'argent pour participer à la compétition, si vous gagnez, vous obtenez une énorme récompense en espèces."

(You must participate in the contest. The king organizes a competition to find out who will be his son's bodyguard. I think you could win. And if you don't win they still give you money to compete, if you win you get huge cash reward.) The man told.

"Papa, tu devrais concourir, je t'ai vu avec une épée et tu es vraiment bon."
(Dad you should compete, I saw you with a sword and you are really good.) Canada chirped.

"Cela commence demain autour du domicile temporaire de la famille royale."
(It starts tomorrow around the temporary home of the royal family.)

UK laughed, but when he got home and finally got Canada to sleep, he was sitting on his bed, with a candle by his bedside cabinet, thinking if he should.
It would be good practice and he would need the money.

If he won, he would decline the offer and it would be fine.
Yeah, he should.

The Next Day : At the contest

UK made sure to put on some sort of organic paint-makeup, to make his entire flag white and make his hair black. He wanted to do the same for his son, but he could just wear a cloak as long as he didn't remove it.

When he arrived, he told his son to stay in safe place and if someone tried to grab him or do anything that was harmful, he would do what he was taught.
Bite, scream, and do anything that would attract attention.

UK could see he up against a lot of people, but over the course of matches he had won easily.

Meanwhile, France was watching. The movements seemed familiar.

He had won the last match, and his opponent was lay at his feet, bleeding and in agonising pain.

"Je m'excuse sincèrement, vous avez bien joué cependant."
(I sincerely apologize, you played well though.) He muttered, helping him up and to a nearby medic.

UK saw France approach him, and he guessed it was just for the prize or congratulations or something.

"Bravo d'être arrivé jusqu'ici, notre duel commencera une fois que vous aurez retiré votre capuche."
(Well done for making it this far, our duel will begin once you pull your hood off.) He snapped, swinging his sword around.

UK removed it and France's suspensions got worse.
But he couldn't confirm it.
France used the same moves as he had done the last time ethe two had duelled and UK was replying with all the same moves, but he knew where this would go so before France could probably stab him again, he dodged to his left, pushed France down and stabbed him in the back.

Not his heart, but his hip, because he was somewhat merciful.

"We're still not even." He growled, pulling the sword out.

He demanded his money and was thankfully given it. He went and took his son's hand, walking away from the scene before France's father would come and see.

France staggered up and Canada looked back at France worried, and that's when France got a glimpse of Canada's flag.

UK had brought a horse and helped his son, as France grabbed a nearby random horse and followed them.
Anyway, he was the prince, who cares whose horse it was.

UK wondered into the forest, while Canada was questioning, worried.
UK knew France was following him and he despised how the rain was washing the makeup and dye off.

By the time France catched up to them it all washed off.
UK was avoiding eye contact as they had a small stand-off.

"UK...I-is this my son?" France quietly asked, coming a little closer as UK stepped the horse back.

"Who else would it be? Now, what do you want?" UK snarled.

France looked like he was going to cry, and Canada just managed to process what he said.

"Why did you hide him from me? I promise I won't tell anyone, just as long as I can see him! Please..." He offered, getting off his horse.

"France, No- "

"Papa, if he's my other parent, can I see him?" Canada interrupted, giving him puppy eyes.

UK went and had a little whisper with Canada and grumbled, annoyed.
"Fine, but remember, don't tell anyone where we live, who we are or anything else. Because if you break my trust like you did last time, I won't hesitate to kill you this time. Got it?"

"Of course." France smiled, excited as UK led him to their home so Canada wouldn't stay outside in the rain too long and get a cold.

UK aide France's hip, at the same time teaching Canada how to deal with a stab wound. Good parenting 101.

When France wa sbetter, he sat down with Canada and happily talking to him. UK was in the corner of the room, glaring at him.

When UK got Canada to sleep, France sat beside the bed stroking his cheek and brushing some hair off the boy's face.
"France, can you get out now? You can come here tomorrow, or something." UK coughed out, raising his eyebrow.

"UK, I'm sorry I stabbed you, okay. I really am, I promise you that. I have to deal with a loveless marriage and the guilt of knowing I stabbed you, the love of my- "

"We are not in love. It was a mistake. Just go and come tomorrow, I don't want to discuss this, because Canada could wake up and hear this and he doesn't deserve to know you, his parent, are a lying bastard." UK ranted.

France apologised again and nodded, kissing Canada on his forehead and leaving.

And this is the one-time UK wished he could drown in a cup of tea.
He was worried he'd fall for France again.
Lol sucks to be UK then.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.3K 160 21
This is basically going to be a load of Countryhumans oneshots, based around either my random ideas or readers' requests (though as this is now compl...
5K 25 10
𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴! 𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦! 𝘛...
8.6K 272 19
The youngest prince underestimated, undervalued, and undermined, ostracised from the rest of his family in a palace with no company but the scripture...
188K 5.9K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...