Gen Y The Series "DESTINY" Co...

By shine21_devine

REMINDER : If you like the story please share. Other ThanuPhai shippers might not read this yet. ___________... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 (Valentine's Day I)
CHAPER 2 (Valentine's Day II)
CHAPTER 2 (Valentine's Day III)
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9 (Field trip I)
CHAPTER 10 (Field trip II)
CHAPTER 11 (Field trip III)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHARACTERS💘
CHAPTER UPDATES & [FMV]

CHAPTER 14

1K 35 6
By shine21_devine

Saturday Morning (Phai's House)

Rrrrr.......

Phai smiled when he recognized the caller, but just as he was about to answer, the cellphone was snatched from his grasp.

"Hey, don't answer it too quickly" Sab asserted as he hopped into the bed while the phone continued to ring.

"...."

"Let it ring for the meantime before you answer back, Phai" Klui spoke as he jumped in and climbed up the bed to Sab's side.

"True, if you make him wait a bit, you'll see he'll call you nonstop" Kalae, who had been tapping his phone in the corner, abruptly shifted his attention to the call.

"I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's important " Phai steps up to the front and crosses his arms, but neither of them reacts. He considered flinging his guests out the window.

"You will look like an easy person if you hurriedly answer his call" Sab said, his eyes kept fixed on the screen. Phai became irritated when he ignored what he had said earlier, but he also waits.

"Take our expert advice, and you'll see, as Kalae said, he'll call you nonstop" They nodded, then returned their gaze to the mobile device that Sab had placed in the middle. It stopped ringing after a short time. They waited for five minutes, thirty minutes, and an hour, but no calls or messages were sent. Sandee, who was standing against the wall, burst out laughing. With a shake of his head, he walked into the kitchen.

"...."

''Umm,...I'm sure!! he's on the phone, with a classmate right now!! and he'll call back later!" Sab reasoned, then glanced at his sides, considering that could be the thing.

"Aw! he didn't pay his bills on time and was disconnected!" Kalae exclaimed as he rubbed his middle finger against his thumb and abruptly separated them, making a brief snap.

"Or maybe his cellphone has an insufficient battery" Klui concluded.

"Or worse, his phone was stolen!!!!" Everyone nodded while looking at each
other, except for Phai, who was irritated at being a part of these idiots' plan.

He took his phone and walked to the
balcony, closing the glass door behind him
before his friends set foot to listen in on their conversation. The boys put their ears
to the door to listen in, but they couldn't
understand much of what he was saying.

"P'Thanu...I apologize for not being able to answer your call"

[It's okay, I thought you were busy, so I just decided to call you later at night, but I'm glad you called]

"Umm, Why did you call me earlier?''

[Um... I'd want to invite you out on a date with me. If my boyfriend doesn't have anything else planned for tomorrow?]

"Hmm, let me think first. If don't have anything else to do " He said. When Phai turned to glance inside the room, he was startled to see his friends standing, listening with their ears pressed against the door. He smirked before turning his attention back to the person. He let out a soft cough.

[So are you free tomorrow? Please be free! for your boyfriend please!]

"Alright... I'm free tomorrow; let's go on our first date" A tingling sensation ran through his body as he chuckled. He is excited and looking forward for tomorrow.

[Yes! I'm so happy that you agreed. I'll pick you up at 9 a.m. tomorrow.]

"Ok, I will wait for you"

[I'll just go outside because Mom has asked me to go shopping with her]

"Take care, P'Thanu" Phai smiled as he heard Thanu screamed to his mother that he had agreed to go on a date with him.

[I love you]

"I love you too, bye " While looking inside, Phai replied. His friends made teasing faces because they could read his mouth and figure out what he was saying. After a small cough, he walked right over to them.

"So easy" Sab said, placing his palm on his face.

"You're going to be dumped soon" Kalae sighs and shakes his head.

"Isn't it possible for you to play hard to get?" Sab mumbled as he threw himself on the bed and placed the white pillows on his laps.

''You're talking nonsense, guys, cut it out and leave him alone" A few minutes later, Sandee, who was from the kitchen, joined in on the conversation.

"You spoil him far too much" Klui remarked, who is resting on the bed with his head bent to the right with his eyes
fixated on Sandee

"Aw, why should I do that" Sandee shrugs and comes over to Sab, snatching the pillows from his grip. Sab leaped his knees, eager to retrieve his pillows.

"He didn't spoil him in any way, because he betrayed Phai, Phai! Don't you hate Sandee? He called P'Kit that night!" Sab screamed after grabbing the pillows.

''5555'' Sandee was laughing uncontrollably.

"...." Phai remembered that day was the
happiest of his life since Thanu and him
were formally a couple, but Sandee, his
good demon friend, called Kit and so after they go back , his brother contacted him endlessly that night and scolded him.

"So, tell us about your phone call" He was awakened from his thought when he heard Kalae.

"There's nothing!"He stepped over to the
study table, before closing his eyes, and covering his ears.

"Come on! so we can help you!"Sab and Kalae both said at the same time.

"..."

"Don't be hesitant! we know how to make P'Thanu fall completely in love with you!" Because they already had a strategic plan, the two didn't let go of the Phai.

"yes of course! I just recalled what happened to P Mark and P Kit at school!" Phai sighed before rolling his eyes.

"That was .... We admit it was a bad idea, but remember, when they quarrel again, they reconcile after we put them up in the jail booth!" Kalae and Sab both responded again at the same time.

"..."

"So... do you accept our help?" They chortled as they became thrilled.

"OK! I'll ask for your help if I need it, but this time just leave me alone and don't disturb me, this is our affair!" Phai rises and heads towards the door, leaving his annoying companions behind him.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FLASHBACK...

At the temple
Thanu is inside his car. He is sitting quietly, looking at the people outside because Phai is talking to his friends. While waiting, he leaned back in his seat and thumped the steering wheel with his index finger.

"Say whatever you need to say! We are here for you! Fighting!" He was cheered up by Sab and Kalae.

"You can do it" Klui added.

"I'm going to call P'Kit" Sandee smirked and raises his phone.

"Sandee! You dare!"Phai gives him a death
glare but Sandee just laughed. Thanu honks
the vehicle horn to get Phai's attention, and
after a little time, everyone had said their goodbyes.

"Why they tease you?" Thanu asked Phai as he entered the car.

"Don't worry about them; they're just bored" Phai stated before turning his waist, but Thanu stopped him and aided him as he reached for the seatbelt. When Thanu raises his head, their gazes collide.

Cough...

"So, what exactly do you want to speak
to me about?" Thanu asked after recovering his consciousness.

"Um.."Phai takes his breath for a few
seconds to gain confidence, then exhales
before speaking. But just as he was ready to
say something, his stomach groaned from
hunger.

"All right, let's go have something to eat
first" Thanu chuckled and patted Phai's hair before driving the car to a restaurant.

"Is the meal not delicious, Its your
favorite" Thanu asked when Phai wasn't
eating much. He grabbed his left hand and gently caressed it.

"No P'thanu! It's delicious" Phai raises his head to the side. Though he wants to say it right away he's not sure where to begin, telling Thanu how he feels about him, he let out a sigh because his confidence now is declining. Thanu gave him a worrisome look. Phai remained silent until they were finished
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

EVENING (at the bridge)

After eating, they came to a stopped on a
bridge with barely a few passing cars. Thanu took Phai on a stroll, and while they
were out strolling, Phai realized that the time is running out now and he should confess his affections for
Thanu, both of them came to a halt. As his hands began to quiver, Phai made a fist.

"P'Thanu, um.."Phai hesitated to speak once again. Thanu smiled as he realized how nervous he was.

"Look...it's beautiful" Thanu uttered as he glanced up at the night sky. He initially wanted Phai to feel relaxed and comfortable.

"Yeah P 'It's lovely" When Phai glanced up, it relieved him to see so many stars in the sky. He then returned his gaze to Thanu. Thanu glimpsed a shooting star that went by not long after that.

"I heard, tonight there'll be a meteor shower" Thanu took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"P'Thanu I.." Thanu looked at him when he heard his name. For a moment he moved a little closer, taking both of Phai's hands in his and stared into his eyes.

"Phai please become my boyfriend" Thanu uttered once more.

"P'Thanu...." Phai is looking at Thanu's warm eyes. After a few seconds, Phai's pulse rate increased as he remembered Sandee saying that the eyes are the doorway to the soul.

"I know I told you to give me a chance and think about it, but I just can't wait any longer. I'm afraid that DESTINY will trick us again. I already let go of you once and I don't want to do it again, so please be my boyfriend" Thanu was still holding Phai's hands. He sincerely hoped that Phai would accept him beneath the beautiful night sky.

"JUST SAY YES!!!" A voice near to them suddenly echoed on the bridge. Phai rotated to see those who yelled.

"What are you doing here?!" To his surprise, he asked when he sees his friends. He had no idea when they arrived or how long they had been there.

"We followed you" Sab responded. They're standing next to the car.

"No, they're the ones that were following you, and they just instructed me to drive." Sandee added, with his hand crossed his
chest.

"...."

Thanu placed his palm on Phai's face, causing him to turn around and face him.
The boys were all waiting for his response. Sandee took his phone from his pocket and opened his messenger, where he spotted Kit's name.

"They already approve, and want you to say Yes, so I want to ask you again, Phai will you be my boyfriend?" Phai was first silent, only looking at Thanu. For seconds he responded.

"How could I ever say no to a handsome guy like you? so...YES P! 'I want you to be my boyfriend" Phai smiled heartily and nodded. Thanu arc his lips to smile, finally Phai agreed to be his boyfriend. He was so happy.

"Yes!!! thank you, Phai!" Thanu exclaimed.
He pulled him in his arms and hugged him tightly. His Joy runs deep and overflows around his body.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The boys erupted in cheers.

"They said Kiss, do you mind if I kiss you"

Suddenly Phai's face turned red as he nodded again and he closed his eyes. Thanu
leaned down to kissed Phai on the lips, and Phai kissed him back. Sab and Kalae clapped together while Klui whistled.

FFFfffftttt!!

Clap clap.. .

"Woohh..!" They were extremely happy for
the two.

All of a sudden the meteor shower started to rain down from the sky, as if they were congratulating the couple and the place became brighter.

The boys move towards the railing of the bridge and looked up at the sky. While holding hands, Phai and Thanu,made a wish
for their love to be full of joy and for everything to go well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
PRESENT

School

The first semester is coming to an end. The students were once again focused on their final exams. They are all thrilled about their holiday, especially those who live in a dorm. The bulletin board was quickly overflowing with farewell notes for the previous semester and welcome messages for the next semester. Phai's friends are gathered at their normal hangout spot to study, after a while Kalae speaks up.

"The engineering department will host an activity before the semester ends, and everyone is invited, Are you going, guys?" He asked when he heard about it from a classmate. His friends exchange gaze.

"Of course! Our vacation will be long, and I don't want to miss it" Sab was the first to respond.

"I think only a few students from other departments will attend, and the location, might be at a resort" Klui said as he munched on peanuts.

"Really!" Sab made his decision to go even
more.

"Yeah, maybe that's where they'll do the initiations for the freshmen" Klui added the details.

"That sounds interesting" Sab stood up and grabbed a few peanuts from Klui before going back to his seat.

"Mm, I won't be able to attend to it
because I have told my parents that I'll be leaving shortly after our last exam" Tong
informed his friends glancing down at his
book. Sab glanced at him.

"How about your things? Aren't you going to tidy it up first before leaving?" Sab wondered.

"I'll do it before our exams, and besides I won't take everything from my room with me" Tong chuckled as he explained. Sab cues Klui to throw a peanut into his mouth from his seat.

"Aw, it's sad you won't be joining us" Kalae says, before turning to the side where Pok is seated. Before speaking, Pok takes a glance at Tong in front of him.

"I will go with you, I also told my parents that I will ride back home after our examination" All the boys were silent before they made a suspicious look. After failing to capture the second peanut from Klui, Sab pointed his index finger towards the two.

"So you've already planned it, haven't you?Did you intend to return home on the same bus?" Sab narrowed his eyes as he got closer to Tong's face.

"Shut up! You are imagining things! That's not the case! We'll be riding
together on the same bus because our home town is near to each other" Tong answered defensively, his face is getting hot so he raised the book he was reading to hide his face and Sab was unsatisfied so he turned to confront Pok.

"Say it! come on admit it! Do you think we can't see you two huh, we're just pretending we don't know what you two are! do you know that!" Sab pointed his middle and index finger in backward V-sign to his eyes before pointing on Pok like he is watching them. Pok's face is turned away because he is incapable of looking Sab directly in the eyes. Sab winked at the others, who were secretly smiling and giggling. Only Pok and Tong live in the school dormitory.

"Phai, how about you?" Kalae queried Phai, who was still smiling due to Sab's teasing.

"Aw, my brother and I will travel to our island resort to assist our mother" Phai responded. Kalae was disappointed once more.

"Aw, that's good! can I go with you and P'Kit?! I'd want to take a holiday on an island, too, because my head has been destroyed by my studies!" Sab requested Phai suddenly.

"Idiot! How can you go with him to their resort if you're going to the activity?!" Kalae scolded Sab.

"Aw, Yeah I will attend the activity, sorry I forgot" Sab laughed, and his friends shook their heads. Klui turned to face Sandee for an obvious reason.

"I will attend, the event" Sandee simply uttered.

"Wow, that's great!" Kalae and Sab both gave a thumbs up.

The days passed quickly, and the final exam had arrived. The school was again filled with silence and busy students. After the exam, the students breathed a sigh of relief because they could finally take a vacation.
Most went home to their hometowns. Some were picked up by their parents at school. On the other hand, the engineering department is also busy. They will do an activities for those who have passed the first semester, but not all the students in the departments will attend.

Afternoon...

The students were outside the school in the afternoon, waiting for the others to arrive. Kalae, Klui, and Sab were already there and were waiting for Sandee.Only a few minutes
ago, he went away and told them to wait
for him. Not for long Sandee's car came, and he was out, so they approached him, only to be shocked by someone who also got out of the backseats.

"What the hell, we thought you were traveling to your resort" Kalae yelled as he reached the two. Phai chuckles.

"I could not leave because of the coming storm" Phai explained.

"Aw.." Kalae recalls his mother, scolding him for going to the activity even though a typhoon was approaching; however, because the event was already scheduled, it would not be canceled, and he is calm because the typhoon will approach on the other day, and the faculty department ensured that everyone was safe at the event location. A faculty member stopped in front of them with a list pad not long after.

"Ok let's see the number of your seats, and the plate number of the bus you were assigned to ride. What are your names again?" While looking at the list. They gave their names to the faculty.

After a while...

"Don't leave your things unattended, Ok move now" Then the faculty member walked away.

"Thank you P.."The boys give respect. After getting their belongings from Sandee's car, they began heading towards their bus.

☆☆☆

It seems they always had an event, now I feel of wanting to study in their school😄 After checking the drafts, I found out that the chapter 14 is lengthy so I have to split into two chapters, making the story to 16 chapters👀🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
52.2K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
83.2K 3.2K 28
Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying...? don't joke around didi...???" I am no...
117K 5.9K 41
Seven boys thought they'll live peacefully in DORM 21. It was all fun not until they started hearing creepy noises when the time hits 3:00 am. They d...