πŒπ„ππ€π‚π„ βš›οΈŽ 𝗉. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄�...

Por -sqidey

β†³π˜/𝐍 π’π“π€π‘πŠ is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him t... Mais

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽππ’
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
cat's in the bag
cat's out of the bag
hey, partner
civil war
berlin nights
don't mix business with pleasure
social suicide
strike one
cracked the code
new feelings
deer in the headlights
playing pretend
road trip
decathlon
operation ferry
jealousy, jealousy
homecoming, the real thing
i can handle it
battle of the universe
avengers...assemble
void
when you go away, i still see you
stranded
more than just nick's fury
romance in europe
intoxicated
led zepplin?
distraction
last minute mission
just like old times
mysterio spun the fan
we regret to inform you
friends, foes, and frenemies
mistaken
triple peter-tingle
closure
when i do
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

really you

1.3K 40 15
Por -sqidey

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

I had run out of solutions, Nick Fury wasn't available, my boyfriend and partner is quite frankly deceased and I had no chance of fighting of Beck alone with the current state I'm in.

But, I'm going to push myself because that is what will make Peter happy. Happy.

"Ocith, call Happy right now." I demanded. I grew impatient as I listened to beep after beep, anxiously waiting for the other line to answer.

"Y/n, is there something wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Happy, Peter's dead." I gulped anxiously.

"I can be in Berlin, give me an hour." He confirmed.

"Thank you." I quickly replied and hung up.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

I was on the jet debating whether I should wallow in my own sadness, or give into the trepidation that I'm going to face Beck all alone, to defend my whole class.

My classmates were going to die because of me.

Realization struck me and I plucked up a respectable amount of courage to at least design a new suit.

I opened the compartment hardware room in the back and accessed all the files and drafts on any suit that was logged onto Dad's tech.

"Add a tasing grappling hook, increase the voltage to it's maximum. I want this asshole to pay." I announced.

"Ooh! Laser-shooting sleeves, nice!" I pressed onto the feature which added it onto my suit.

"Increase the claw damage to maximum as well, I'm not letting him go away with a pretty face."

"Increase my night vision, and vision powers too."

"Change the color to an all back suit, no white fur. Silver claws. Add silver accents to my mask. I don't want it to look unfashionable."

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓

(Your hair color will be it's own color.)

The suit is made of shiny, black nanotech with a turtle-neck collar, silver embellishments, and three silver claw marks on the back of the suit, it comes with clawed gloves, and arm bands. The suit provides a weapon belt for the grappling hook. The sleeves come with extremely sharp silver claws, and black gloves.

Since everyone knows who Y/n Stark is her mask has shrunken to the point where it frames her face, eyes and the bridge of her nose.

𓄇

Once I finished designing my suit, I was waiting for the machine to make it.

My ulterior motive in this situation was a malicious and homicidal hatred towards Beck.

I'd never felt like I needed to see anyone writhe in more pain ever before. I tapped my foot anxiously and looked at the floor not daring to switch my gaze elsewhere.

He needed to suffer, I needed to witness his suffering. I want to make him pay for every scared breath Peter took because of him.

"I miss him too." Happy spoke out of nowhere. "Happy, I'm sorry. But you aren't exactly helping right now. My boyfriend is dead because of me! I saw it coming and I didn't help him." I lamented, lashing out.

"It's not your fault, Y/n. You can't protect everyone." Happy consoled, but miserably failed due to my pessimism.

"It is my fault! I'm supposed to protect everyone, my Dad left his job for me, okay? I need to do it right or having this job, is just...Pointless!" I yelled, frustrated.

"You're not Iron Man, Y/n. You're Black Cat, live up to your standards, and yours only." Happy whispered.

"I know I'm not Hap, and that's the problem." Half way through my complaint, I noticed Happy pick up his phone to answer an unknown number.

"Uh, hello!? I'm undergoing a minor therapy session, and you don't exactly seem to show a bit of concern." I called out.

Happy held up a finger to shush me, I raised an eyebrow at him dumbstruck by the newfound attitude.

He put the phone down and looked at me as if he'd seen Dad's ghost. "It's Peter, he's in the Netherlands." He breathed.

"HOLY SH—"

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

The jet hovered over a field which showed an array of many colorful tulips.

The gate to the jet opened leisurely, hurry up, it won't kill you.

I saw a short, lean figure limping towards the jet. I ran down the stairs almost tripping over every single step just to get to the one person I knew I needed the most, I was merely being driven by my fervor.

I could almost feel his hands around me, his aura keeping me comfort. "Wait!" He cautiously placed his palm in front of me.

"How do I know this isn't another illusion? How do I know you aren't Beck?" Peter sniffled.

I took a breath of reassurance, and tried thinking of a quick memory shared by only the two of us. "Okay, here's something Beck wouldn't know...Uh, remember, a month into our relationship, you came by the compound." I began.

"We were both in my room, you were changing into your normal clothes....Dad walked in at the wrong time and thought we were doing it, so he sent a nano-tech spider to your you-know-what." I recalled, holding back my smile from that memory.

"Okay! Okay, stop! I know it's not Beck." He threw his arms up in surrender.

"Oh you idiot, you should've known it was me all along, what's the use of that Peter-tingle, then?" I laughed. I could see him roll his eyes at the dubbed spider sense as we walked into each other's embrace.

I held his face in my hands, yearning for his touch. I leaned into his warm lips and pressed myself further into his build.

His arms around my waist, he lightly broke the kiss and placed his nose at the crook of my neck. "That tickles." I chuckled.

"I know." He laughed slightly. "Hey I hate to be the bad guy and ruin the moment, but you guys kinda' need to save the world right now." Happy announced from the jet's gate.

I laughed taking Peter's sweaty and shaky hand in mine, walking towards the jet.

I was gently stitching Peter's open back wound as he hissed and flinched here and there.

"Stop flinching." I warned, agitated. "Ow!" He flinched. "I thought you had super strength." I whispered. "Still hurts."

He flinched once more. "Relax, Pete." I eased. "Don't tell me to relax, Y/n. How can I relax when I messed up so bad!?" He got up and flailed his arms maddeningly.

"It's okay, Peter. You can't let that burden fall on your shoulder. We both messed up, but we have a chance at fixing this." I comforted.

"How!? How do you know if we're going to catch him again!? What if he kills our class and we can't catch 'em in time!?" Peter yelled.

I stared at him blankly, astonished by the immense anxiety and stress that Beck caused him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't yell." Peter apologized, scratching his head. "I just really miss him." He looked at me fondly.

I approached his seat, and gently laid my arm around his figure. "Me too, Pete. Me too." I sighed. "Everywhere we go, I see his face plastered on some brick wall, or a flag. And it's a constant reminder telling me that I screwed up, that I'm not fit for this." Peter confided.

It was almost as if I was watching the events happening previously with Happy and I, like I was looking into a mirror.

"Pete, I know how hard this is for you, but you need to persevere. You're not Iron Man, I'm not Iron Man. No one is, no one could live up to his standard. He did things, he sacrificed many things; insanely, to put people's happiness before his. I'm not saying you should neglect the people, just learn to put yourself first. 'Cause without you, no one would be safe." I comforted while holding his hand and lightly brushing the surface with my thumb.

"Okay, so what are you going to do exactly?" Happy interrupted.

"We're gonna' kick his ass." Peter breathed. "No, I mean like right now. 'Cause we've been hovering over this tulip field for the last fifteen minutes." Added Happy.

"We can't call our friends, Beck's tracking our phones. Gimme' your phone, Hap." I ordered.

"My phone?" Questioned Happy, while reluctantly handing his phone to me.

"What's your password?" I added. "Password." "No what is your password?" I asked once more.

"Password." He answered non-chalantly.

"You're the head of security and your password is 'Password'?" Peter asked in disbelief.

"If I didn't have some serious emotional attachment to you, I'd actually consider firing you, right now." I remarked.

"I'm not proud of it either." He shrugged, sheepishly. I typed in the password to Happy's phone and checked Flash's Instagram livestream.

"They're headed to London." I confirmed. "Cheerio, Peter. We're going to serve Beck one nice seething cup of tea." I mocked in an English accent.

Peter's mouth formed an 'O' "That was good, how the hell'd you learn that?" He asked, bewildered.

"Well, I wasn't a secret daughter for nothing. I've had my fair share of undercover missions." I smirked.

Just like I've had my fair share of battles.

-
unedited
Happy in the back of the plane like: 🧍🏻‍♂️
thank you for reading <33
dont forget to vote !!

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

5.9K 168 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...
11.3K 411 11
*BOOK TWO* Five years, and a whole lot of problems later, the avengers finally get a well deserved vacation. But, of course, since they're the avenge...
97.8K 2.2K 60
Just a bunch of Peter whump, along with some wholesome Irondad stuff because Endgame broke me. Okay, so lots of Irondad fluff and angst, I'm not even...
290K 8.3K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...