DADDY SATORU [GOJO SATORU X R...

By parasoleil

āŠ±:*š‚šŽš•š„š‘ šš˜ š­šØš„šžš«ššš§š­š±šØ:*āŠ° š˜æš™€š™Žš˜¾š™š™„š™‹š™š™„š™Šš™‰ š™„š™Ž š™„š™‰ š™š™ƒš™€ š™‰š™Šš™š™€ More

ššŽš“š„
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŽšš„ - š“š‡š„ šš‹š”š„ š„š˜š„š’, š’š”š‘šš‘šˆš’š„!
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–šŽ - šˆ šš„š‚š€šŒš„ šŒš˜ šŠšˆššŠ?!
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡š‘š„š„ - šƒš€š“š„ šƒš€š“š„, š–š€šˆš“ šˆ'šŒ š‹š€š“š„...
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šŽš”š‘ - šˆ'šŒ š“š‡š„ šƒš„š“š„š‚š“šˆš•š„, šˆ šƒšŽš'š“ šš„š„šƒ šš‘šŽš“š„š‚š“šˆšŽš
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šˆš•š„ - š’šŽ, šƒšˆšƒ š˜šŽš” š’š„š„ š‡šŽš– š‹šŽšš† š‡š„ š–š€š’?
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’šˆš— - š’šš„š€šŠšˆšš† šƒš‘š”ššŠ, š“š‡š€š“'š’ š‚š€š‹š‹š„šƒ šš„š„š‘ š’š€š˜!
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„šˆš†š‡š“ - šˆšŒš€š†šˆšš„ šš„šˆšš† š‚šŽš‚šŠšš‹šŽš‚šŠš„šƒ šš˜ š˜šŽš”š‘ šŽš–š š’šš„š‘šŒ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ ššˆšš„ - š‡š„š˜! šˆ'šŒ š“š‡š„ šŽšš„ š–š‡šŽ š…š”š‚šŠš„šƒ š‡š„š‘!
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š„š - š˜šŽš” šš„š“š“š„š‘ š‚š€š“š‚š‡ šŒš„ 'š‚š€š”š’š„ šˆ'šŒ š…š€š‹š‹šˆšš† š…šŽš‘ š˜šŽš”!
hey! read this or else )-:<
general consensus of the next couple of chapters??
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„š‹š„š•š„š - š‚š€š‘ š’š„š—- ššŽ šˆ šƒšŽš'š“ šŒš„š€š š’š„š— š–šˆš“š‡ š€ š‚š€š‘...
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„š‹š•š„ - šŒš˜ šš€šš˜ šˆš’ š€ ššŽšŠš„šŒšŽš š€ššƒ šˆ'šŒ š“š‡š„šˆš‘ š“š‘š€šˆšš„š‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š - š’šŽ ššŽš– š–š‡š˜ š˜šŽš” š†šŽš“ š“š–šŽ š„š˜š„š’ š…šŽš‘ š‡š”š‡? š…šŽš‘ š“š–šŽ ššŽš˜š…š‘šˆš„ššƒš’?

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’š„š•š„š - šŽš… š‚šŽš”š‘š’š„ šˆ'š•š„ š‡š€šƒ š€ š†šˆš‘š‹š…š‘šˆš„ššƒ šš„š…šŽš‘š„!

8.7K 258 299
By parasoleil

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍...

[THIRD POV]

"I forgot."

"That's not an excuse, (Y/N)-chan!"

Gojo was spiraling; he was told that (Y/N) was going to call him during her lunch, and then when it was time, there was no call. He instantly got worried, but he was in the middle of the train. He couldn't just get off. 

Other than that though, what made (Y/N) surprised though was that he arrived home at Thursday night, not Friday like how she expected.

"Something could've happened to you," Gojo told her, clutching her shoulders, "Rather, something did."

Gojo neared her even closer now. "Tell me why you didn't call me."

It was quite unexpected of Gojo to have this... clingy side. She always imagined his personality to match his side of the relationship, it being chill and laid back, but Gojo acted like a worrisome dad who just let his daughter go out on a date.

 Nevertheless, it made (Y/N) laugh a bit.

"Satoru," she laughed, "Please don't tell me you dropped everything because I didn't call you."

"I didn't; I was going to surprise your ass," Gojo frowned, "I finished everything when we called before lunch."

"Which, by the way," Gojo was a little mad, "You said you'd call me during your lunch."

"Something came up, and I ended up having to work through it," (Y/N) told him, "And my phone-"

"So you didn't even eat lunch either?!"

"I had a snack with Panda-san and Inumaki-san."

"A snack?!"

Gojo instantly pushed (Y/N) to the kitchen, scolding at her to sit down. He grabbed (Y/N)'s apron, which was bright yellow, and placed it on. Removing his blindfold and replacing them with sunglasses, he turned on the stove and grabbed a pan.

"You dumbass (Y/N)-chan," Gojo scolded, "I told you to take care of yourself when I'm not with you, and then when I'm not, you end up starving yourself."

"All because you want to keep your body all sexy?"

"That was before, but now I don't really care about my body's physique to that extent. " (Y/N) mumbled.

"I'm glad you say that, but that won't defer my points somewhere else." Gojo began to cut up some vegetables from... 

Actually, (Y/N) didn't even know where he got them.

"Don't do something so reckless again," Gojo tells her, pointing a wooden spoon at her, "Or I'll have to force my students to be on your ass 24/7."

"Don't bother your students," (Y/N) said, "They work hard enough already."

"They can do more, they're not weak."

"They don't need to babysit a pregnant woman."

"They can and they will if I tell them to."

"Satoru," (Y/N) sighed, "You are worrying too much; I planned to eat when I got home. Since I decided to get off early, I was going to cook."

"How should I believe you? You spent an entire day without eating." Gojo was pretty upset not gonna lie.

"Because I know how to take care of myself?"

"Obviously you don't," Gojo glared, "Starving yourself."

"Thank God I got home early or so help me, I would've never forgiven myself if you got sick."

(Y/N) scolded at Gojo, telling him that he's overreacting. It wasn't even one day where (Y/N) didn't eat; she had a snack and was overloaded with work. She also planned to eat when she got home. Gojo's worries made (Y/N) laugh a bit, but it seemed serious to him, so she had to be assertive.

"Promise me (Y/N)-chan," Gojo turned off the stove and placed some food on a plate, "That you won't ever do this again."

"Promise? What are we, five?"

"Promise me (Y/N)-chan!"

"Fine fine," Gojo placed her food down in front of her along with the silver utensils, "I promise I won't..."

"Starve yourself because you are pregnant." Gojo finished for her.

"...starve myself because I am pregnant."

"Good," Gojo's frown turned into a smile; he then sat down across from (Y/N), propping his hands against his gorgeous face, "Now, tell me about your day, (Y/N)-chan."

It was safe to say that his mood worsened after she told him about Kino and the main reason why she was overloaded with work.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

"Okay I have to go (Y/N)-chan."

"S-Satoru it's midnight!"

"And?"

"I know you have nothing to do."

"Oh I do," Gojo said as he reached for the doorknob, "And that's to kill those fucking bastards for touching you."

Gojo was angrier than before; when he learned that Kino and his drunk self had practically harassed (Y/N), causing his own students to swoop in and take care of things, he was furious. That was an understatement at least.

"Satoru," (Y/N) whined, "I'm fine now, don't you see?"

"No, you're not, and now you don't even have a phone."

"A phone isn't a priority."

"It is when you're pregnant!"

After five minutes of persuading Gojo to sit back down, (Y/N) sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're such a baby," she told him; Gojo wasn't offended because it was true, "Honestly, have you ever had a girlfriend before?"

"Yes, I have!" Gojo was now offended, "What does that have to do with any of this?!"

"Normally boyfriends wouldn't really detail the murder of another man and then actually carry it out," (Y/N) says, "Have you forgotten that I'm literally the police, and I could arrest you?"

"Ooh that sounds sexy actually," Gojo smiled slyly, causing her to blush, "Oh to be handcuffed by (Y/N)-chan... my fantasies are running wild now."

"T-That's not the point!" (Y/N) frowned, "Satoru, be realistic here."

"It's going to be an issue from now, we both can't ignore that," (Y/N) said, "I'll act more careful, fine, but your reaction afterwards is what makes me worried."

"Why?"

"Why?" (Y/N) scoffed, "For the last hour, you've been telling me how you're going to murder one of my workers in a very detailed and inhumane manner."

"What can I say?" Gojo stretched his legs as he yawned, "I'm just that cool."

"It wasn't praise."

"To me it was."

"Satoru," (Y/N) sternly glared at him, "If you can't act mature, then we're breaking up."

Gojo immediately widened his eyes, but that couldn't be seen through his sunglasses. His lips parted though, a small gasp leaving them.

"You can't just say that!" Gojo practically cried in (Y/N)'s arms, falling into her lap, "You can't leave me, and I can't leave you!"

"Who said that?"

"Me!"

"Well obviously since you're not taking this seriously, then I shouldn't take this in the same way."

"F-Fine!" Gojo said, "I'll take this more seriously!"

"You will?" (Y/N) raised her brow at him.

There was silence.

"You will?"

"Yes (Y/N)-chan..." Gojo muttered quietly.

"Good," (Y/N) patted his head, entangling her fingers with his white hair, "Satoru, tell me something."

"Hmm?" he was too busy relishing the feeling of (Y/N) playing with his hair.

"This Sunday is my doctor's appointment, you still want to come?"

"Of course I do!" he answered.

"Okay," (Y/N) smiled and laughed a bit, continuing to play with his hair as his arms wrapped around her waist, "And then afterwards we can go on a date."

"Yes," Gojo liked the sound of that, "Walking around and then going to the festival."

"Do you have a yukata?" (Y/N) asks him, "We can go buy one Saturday if you don't have one."

"Sure, I want you to pick it out for me though- better yet, let's go matching!"

"Hmm," (Y/N) hummed, "I think I have a pink, a yellow, a blue, and a grey one; they are all floral."

"Then I'll get the same color as whatever you will choose." Gojo said. 

"Okay then," (Y/N) couldn't help but think that Gojo was like a cat at the moment, "Satoru, do you like headpats?"

"As much as I'd hate to admit it, I do."

"What else do you like?"

"Hugs from behind, cuddling, holding hands, you on your tippy-toes-"

"Why do you like me on me on my tippy-toes...?" 

"'Cause it's cute when you try to reach for something-"

"Satoru."

"-because I like the view of your ass..."

(Y/N) sighed, a laugh escaping her pink lips. "Oh Satoru, you are so perverted. You always undress me with your eyes."

"I could undress you with my hands if you want."

"It's a work night." she sighed as Gojo sat up, pulling her pants off of her legs.

"I hear nothing but excuses (Y/N)-chan," Gojo said, "I know you're just as horny as me."

"Shut up," she mumbled as he grinned, "You're horny all the time."

"I won't deny that," Gojo began to undress, "In any words, I did say I was going to fuck you."

"So then fuck me." (Y/N) said sexily.

"Now that was the last straw."

Without wasting another second, Gojo finished undressing both himself and (Y/N). He began to makeout with (Y/N), sliding his tongue in between her lips and down her throat. (Y/N)'s arms went around his neck, pulling her closer. 

Gojo moaned as his cock brushed against her entrance. He let go of (Y/N)'s lips, positioning his cock.

"It's going in (Y/N)-chan." he groaned as he entered his length inside of her.

(Y/N) moaned as his cock was inside of her, raw. She had only ever had Gojo raw, and she was melting over the feeling of his long cock inside of her. Gojo hovered over her, his hands to her sides as he thrusted his hips slowly inside of her. 

(Y/N)'s arms were still around his neck, her legs then wrapping themselves around his waist. Gojo took that as a signal to go in deeper, and that's what he did.

The two fucked in missionary for a few minutes, both of them panting like dogs in the heat. Gojo had his eyes glued onto (Y/N)'s lewd expression. He thought it was absolutely intoxicating, how it was only him that could make her feel this way.

(Y/N) threw her head back against the couch as she pulled Gojo closer to her. Her legs spread even wider, giving Gojo more space to enter. Shoving his cock deep inside of her, he moaned when he felt himself twitch in (Y/N)'s tightening hole.

"I'm going to cum so soon," Gojo huffed, "I hate how you can make me cum so fast (Y/N)-chan."

"C-Cum inside of me Satoru..." she wanted to feel his seed shoot inside of her sober. It was fine if he did anyway, she was already pregnant.

"Well since you asked, you may receive."

Gojo switched positions now, pulling (Y/N) up to where he sat on his lap. Her legs were spread, now on either side of his thighs. Gojo hugged (Y/N) tightly, pushing and pulling her up and down where he hit her sweet spot indefinitely. 

"Ahn~!"

(Y/N) came, Gojo following right after. 

His thick seed poured inside of her, but he didn't stop thrusting. He continued shoving his cock inside of her multiple times until he saw that his cum seeped out of her hole. She was cream-pied, and she was also satisfied.

Breathing heavily, Gojo and (Y/N) stayed in that position. Gojo leaned his head down, inserting his tongue inside of her mouth. She whimpered, feeling tired, and when she sloppily kissed Gojo back, he decided it was time to end the night.

Picking her up and going to the bathroom, Gojo cleaned (Y/N) off. They even took a small bubble bath. (Y/N) sat in front of Gojo as he sat against the tub, his arms on the sides. 

"You fuck so hard and fast Satoru," (Y/N) mumbled as she sighed into the bubbles, "Is this how sex will be with you for now on?"

"Well it's not my fault you make me feel so good," (Y/N) stuck her tongue out at him, "Usually it takes me years to bust, but with you it only takes me seconds."

"Do I make your pull out game weak?"

"For your information, my pull out game is the strongest!" Gojo rather yelled, and (Y/N) laughed.

"That's not that Itadori-san said..."

"Oh that kid," Gojo had a vein popping in his forehead, "I'll make sure he wished he died."

(Y/N) laughed and put her hand on Gojo's cheek. For the first time, he had nothing to cover his eyes. She was in love with his bright blue eyes, and she wished to see them more.

Her touch was gentle and fragile; Gojo definitely adored it and wanted (Y/N) to touch him more in the future.

"Are you staying over?" she asks him softly.

"Of course," he answered, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer in the water, "Are you going to the school tomorrow? What's your schedule?"

"In the morning, I go to my office and consult with anyone who is there," (Y/N) said, pushing her back against his chest as she snuggled closer to Gojo, "Then I drive to the site at your school and stay there until the evening time."

"I see," Gojo replied, "Then I will accompany you the entire time."

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) asked him, looking up at him to see his expression, "Aren't you going to tell your higher-ups that you completed your missions?"

"They can wait, I have priorities."

"Satoru," (Y/N) said sternly, "C'mon, you don't need to drop every little thing just for me. I'm fine, I've been doing this all week."

"I mean it, really! It's not foreign for me to turn in any reports late either."

"You slacker." (Y/N) mumbled.

"Hey, I heard that."

Drying themselves off and taking a separate shower, where they had another round of sex, they finally got themselves together in (Y/N)'s bed. Gojo took up most of it, taking (Y/N)'s side as well, but he decided to just pull (Y/N) closer to him.

"Goodnight Satoru," (Y/N) kissed his cheek, "Tomorrow, I can cook breakfast for us."

"If you wake up before me then sure."

"I will."

"We'll see."

(Y/N) nuzzled her head in his bare chest; Gojo was only wearing his boxers in bed, under a huge blanket. He placed his hand around her back and rested it there, setting his chin on top of her head.

"Goodnight (Y/N)-chan."

And while the two of them quickly fell asleep in each other's embrace, cursed spirits were in the distance, plotting something rather cunning and dangerous.

"Good job on using one of the woman's workers to handle her," one of them said to the other, "I didn't think it would work."

"I'm the smartest one here, don't fucking forget that."

The first rolled his eyes, the second only looking at the window of (Y/N)'s home.

"Now that the stupid protection charm is off of her, we can target her now without Gojo Satoru knowing."

That was right; Kino was under the influence of not only alcohol but also a cursed spirit's spell. Granted, when he touched (Y/N), he also removed the charm Gojo put on her. 

But since Kino is not a cursed spirit, it didn't alert Gojo anything.

Which made this situation in the malevolent cursed spirit's favors.

 .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 56.5K 38
[š˜›š˜°š˜«š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜° š˜¹ š˜§!š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³] ā†³š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜°š˜“ š˜Æš˜¦š˜¦š˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜ŗ, š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜Øš˜°š˜°š˜„...
8.3K 216 9
šŒš„š†š”šŒšˆ š…š”š’š‡šˆš†š”š‘šŽ š± šš‹š€š‚šŠ š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ " š™„'š™¢ š™©š™§š™®š™žš™£ š™©š™¤ š™Øš™–š™® š™„'š™¢ š™– š™„š™žš™šš™˜š™š š™¤š™› š™Øš™š™žš™© š˜½š™šš™”š™žš™šš™«š™š š™žš™£ š™©š™ļæ½...
294K 11.5K 29
š‘ŗš’š’–š’š’Žš’‚š’•š’† š‘Øš‘¼ š…šØš„š„šØš° šš š š¢š«š„ š°š”šØ š§šžšÆšžš« šØš§šœšž š šØš­ šš š¬ššš² š¢š§ š”šØš° š”šžš« š„š¢šŸšž š°šžš§š­. š…š«šØš¦ š­š”šž šŸšØ...
28.8K 1.1K 12
š—™š—”š—©š—¢š—„š—œš—§š—˜:- ā› š™’š™š š™–š™”š™” š™š™–š™«š™š š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™›š™–š™«š™¤š™§š™žš™©š™šš™Ø, š™–š™£š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™– š™›š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™žš™£š™œ š™”š™žš™–š™§ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ ļæ½...