Truth be Told [Reiner x read...

By par13ker

"What happens if you die." Reiner asks. His eyes were hooded by his hair and his voice was deep yet soft. "Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Special
New Book
1 year-ish special
Special 2

Chapter 11

3.9K 138 55
By par13ker

Year 854

He pushes you back against the wall.

What started out as a heated, messy session, gradually turned slow. You've longed for this very moment. A time alone where you allow your brain to fill with nothing other than the desire for each other.

His hands did not stop moving as he felt up your shirt and move his hands along your torso. Not letting a single spot be left untouched. He wants to claim every part his and let know that you are loved.

Your emotions were all over the place as you  moan in between kisses. Arching your back wanting to get any sort of contact that would bring you closer. You jump into his grasp as he moves his hands holding your ass, letting out a low groan himself.

You felt yourself use up the last bit of oxygen as you pulled back for air. Your ears were thudding at the sound of your heart that felt like it will explode any minute. You open your eyes and saw the way he was holding back, like he didn't need the break at all.

However, what Reiner saw was a look of pure lust. Messy hair (courtesy to him), lidded eyes, and flushed cheek.

"Want me to stay the night", he whispered with a smug look.

"Please", you nodded

He pulls you from the wall, one arm supporting your weight while he uses the other hand to push the door open.

He shuts and locks  the door right before he went back in. You felt yourself being lowered on the couch, tongue exploring the his mouth as his did the same.

He climbs on top of you to gain more access as one  hand reaches down into your shorts to find that something was missing.

"No underwear.... Really" he says between kisses.

"I was testing my luck." You smirk.

He took his thumb to make slow circular motions on your clit. He knew it was the right spot because you moan into his mouth and started squirming a bit underneath him.

"Relax." Reiner shushes, never taking his thumb off and thought to kill two birds with one stone. He kissed down on your neck, sucking a little to find another soft spot that will make you beg for more.

"ahh ..." you moan  into your hand as he successfully found your soft spot, underneath you collar bone.

Noted

"Please let me hear you Y/n, it's just us..." Reiner whispers between kisses as he moves down your neck. Not forgetting to leave behind marks.

Instantly, he felt your body tense up. He looks up to be met with wide (e/c) eyes, your hand still over your mouth. He removes his hand from your shorts in fear he got carried away and hurt you some how.

"It's not just us." You get onto your elbows and point to the room door in the far corner that has a big green K plastered on it.

Understanding what you  meant, Reiner looks back at you with a slight pleading face.

"Well then let's play the quiet game." He says, leaning back down to you in hopes to continue what he started.

"Tempting" you say, looking back at Kenji's door once again considering the offer. "Nah, I can't promise that I will be able to stay quiet."

You bluntly state; you smirk and raise an eyebrow.

Reiner's eyes widen his dick twitched at the thought of making you moan uncontrollably. Finally, making you submit to him would turn the tables.

"Common get off." You light slap his chest multiple times.

He got off, not without getting one last peck and he walks to the door and before he left says, "Thanks for the talk... I feel better now."

"Reiner get out". You laugh as you grab one of the pillows from the couch and throw  it at him.

The door shut and you get up to walk to your room and plop on the bed recalling the whole event. Your thighs rubbed together trying to calm yourself down. It wouldn't be your first time having sex, the last time being right after Capturing Fort Slava but, it has been a minute since someone has made you feel like this by just a small make out session.

Once your head was not clouded by dirty thoughts, you finally fell asleep. 

——————————————

"Y/n! Wake up!" Kenji jumps on your bed waking you up.

"Kenji, go away." you took the covers and pull them over your head.

"But the festival." He says with a little less enthusiasm. "I was going to buy you something."

"Kenji, I am not going to stay in bed all day ok?. How about you head down there and find Zofia. I will meet you there in a little bit. The festival doesn't close down until late today." Your muffled voice came up from under the covers.

"Alright." He perks back up and walk out of your room and shut the door. Not soon after, you hear the front door to the apartment close.

You sigh at the sound of peace and quiet and fall back asleep.

Not to soon after you wake up to a knock on your front door.

"IT'S OPEN" you shout from up under the covers.

Just don't kill me.

"Y/n?" a male voice came from outside your bedroom door

"Name and business"

The man sighs before he spoke,

"Porco Galliard, uhhhh..... here to drag a lazy ass girl out of bed and down to the festival..... Common y/n, the kids don't want to start without you."

You swing the door open and yawn as you walk past Porco towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Stop." Galliard commands.

"What is the problem now Pock." you stop, but do not turn around. Instead you lean your  head back staring at the roof, waiting for a smart remark.

"Who is it?"

"Huh?" you say, still staring at the ceiling.

Footsteps come up behind you and you feel a pair of cold fingers touch the skin right underneath your  collarbone.

He pushes you  into the bathroom and turns your head to look at yourself in the mirror. What you did not expect to see was spots of red and purple hickeys trailing down your neck.

You stare wide eyed not knowing what to say even though your brain was on high power mode.

Oh no. Why didn't I tell him not to leave marks!!! Common y/n, you're suppose to be smart. Now look at you, standing in front of a mirror littered in spots like a damn
Dalmatian..... Porco do not look at me like that.

He stood behind you to the side, studying your expression. His lips were lined straight and eyes showing  only two emotions. Anger and Defeat. He sighs and lowered his head before he spoke.

"You know what, never mind.... just hurry up and get dressed." He walks out of the bathroom and shuts the door.

———————————————

The walk down to the festival was as if nothing happened. You and Porco crack jokes and was just a smiling mess as you made your way through the streets.

  There was a couple holding (f/f) and  as they walked by you all you did was stare. You did not let up and continue to stare all up until the point they disappear into he crowd. Not forgetting to leave behind the smell.

You shook your head and walk up next to Reiner. Y'all lock eyes and from that alone you were lost at words. But sucking it up, you spoke, "So about last night......"

He was about to answer until you feel someone pat your mid-back multiple times. You  turn around to see Kenji  and Zofia staring at you with puppy eyes and empty wallets.

"You kids will be the death of me. Y'all didn't even wait for me!." You laugh and hand each one of them some cash.

You all went from stand to stand.Kenji fulfilled his promise and bought you a lollipop and Reiner looked defeated as each stand took more money out of his wallet. You chuckle and thought that he had enough torture, so the next stand he was about to pay you walked up behind him and right as he was about to pull out his wallet, you push his arm down. He looks at you and saw that you pulled out some money to pay the vendor.

"You owe me", you wink as you hand out the pizza to everyone before giving one to him.

His heart skipped as he took the pizza from your hands and watch you in awe walk off behind the group of kids who would not stop dragging you along to the next stand. Pieck slung her arm over your shoulder and handed you the crust of her pizza that she downed in no time. Gabi was walking backwards, looking up to you talking about her new ice cream and fry combination before handing you one. The rest of the kids followed with their crazy food combinations. Zofia and Kenji handed you bacon dipped in chocolate and Udo handed you some caramel corn. It all ended in laughter when you made a disgusted face at the popcorn.

  Porco walks up behind him as they both look  at you laughing and patting the kids heads.

"Don't ruin this. You got a good one", he says.

Reiner nods, "Uhhhh, yea."

But it was still a mystery on what you guys were. All that was shared was a kissed, and if things gone further, there would still be confusion. He knew that he wanted to be with you till the day he dies, but in this world that could mean tomorrow.

Would I be selfish to drag her down with me?

"Y/n can I get just one more thing. I promise that is it." Kenji begs, hands intertwined as he shook them in-front of you.

You pull out your wallet and give him some more cash.

An arm wraps around your shoulder as you watch Kenji run off and the owner of it says,

"Can I get one more thing? I promise that is it..".

"Ill bite, what do you want." You inaudibly laugh at Porco's little remark and look over to the stand he was pointing at.

——————————

"I can keep eating..." Kenji whines into your ear as he was slumped on your back, his  head resting on your shoulder. You had a candied apple in one hand and as you were about to bite it, Kenji tries to grab it. You laugh as you  move it out of his reach.

"Yea I know, you ate enough for all three of us combined." Zofia says next to you..

You look over to Reiner who was dragging Gabi along and  made eye contact as he tried to sneak a glance at you. You did not get the opportunity to talk much but, still the silent conversation exchanged between you two was enough to confirm that both of you long for another night together, this time with no interruptions.

———————————

It was time for Willy's declaration to start. Reiner asked to talk to you and you walk into a empty building right outside the area where the stage was set. You sit  on an empty table swinging your dangling legs as he stands right in front of you, arms crossed just looking at you up and down.

"You okay?" You ask confused at his behavior.

"Yea." He says casually, looking at you as if you were the crazy one.

"Then.... what do you want?" you look around.

He laughs at your confusion as he cups the side of your face and turn it towards him. He lifts your chin, leans in and right before he kisses you, he softly says, "I owed you remember?"

"I was hoping for something....... more", you pout.

He kisses your forehead, "Later....what I really wanted to say is be careful out there."

"Yea you too." You nod and became impatient as you was the one to kiss him. His hand on your waist and your  fingers messing with his hair, you explore each others mouth. Oblivious to the 12 year old boy standing at the open door next to Porco who has  called Reiner's name multiple times.

"I guess this is the answer to my question earlier." Porco says walking up to you two.

You flinch and accidentally bit Reiner's lips as he pulls away, groaning in annoyance.

"Umm Captain Braun can you come with me for a second?" Falco  asks, still shaken up by the sight of his trainer and the vice captain making out.

"Right now?" Reiner says still staring down at you as you were  still exchanging glances at Porco.

"You have time before it starts. Go." You tell him with a sigh of defeat as you  fix his hair back to it's neat state

He nods  and looks  over you only to see one of your straps to your uniform loosened up. He reached down to tuck it back down into your pants. The hands on his hair froze as you tensed up at the feeling of his hands being so close to your area.

TOO CLOSE

You grab his wrist and avoid eye contact as you look down say,, "I think I got it ."

As much as you tried to hide it, he felt the movement from your thighs, and it made him smirk.

"You sure", he whispers, hands still tugging on your pants.

You look up to him with a stern face, eyes fixed

"Positive", you say through your teeth.

He laughs to himself and turn around to follow Falco out the door. You finish what he started and tuck the rest of your strap into your pants. The door shut and since your head was down, you saw a pair of shoes.

"Leave me alone", you say to Porco without even looking at his face and jump off of the table.

He laughs and grabs your wrist, pulling you towards the door, "I did not say anything..."

"Why can't we just have one moment." You huff and walked out the door, Porco dragging you along

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 20 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
5.3K 49 13
After accidently infiltrating Marley, you are taken care of by a kind lady. Your head is only filled with questions in fear as you now live here. Wil...
119K 4.3K 42
I quickly got lost in the crowd, shoving people to the side so that I could easily slip through. I didn't turn around because... ...if I saw Levi...
54K 1.1K 24
Your life had started long ago, living as a titan for over 500 years, watching the creation of the walls as the terrible, blood thirsty monsters tore...