๐—˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น

By juliawritesss

"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ... More

แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 37
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 38
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 39
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 40
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 41
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 42
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 43
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 44
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 45
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€แดœส€แดส€แด€ แด›แด ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡
ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€
แดษชสŸแด€

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18

39.6K 1.1K 657
By juliawritesss

REALITY CRASHES THROUGH THEM as the sound of the front door being closed loudly is heard through the entire mansion. The brothers and Vincenzo were infuriated. While Brittany and Ashley sat in their seats bored.

Maids jumped scared because of the loud noise, but didn't dare to question or try to find out what just happened and who run out of the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" says Antonio. He was fuming in anger. He couldn't belive what his idiot of brother had just done.

He somehow knew that there was something in Aurora's past that made her the way she is. He knew something bad must have happened, because if you look closely into her eyes you see the pain and hurt in them.

"WHAT?!" says Lorenzo. No matter how much regret he felt he wouldn't show.

He was so mad at himself for assuming things about his sister. She had done nothing to him but he still so angry at her for taking his mother away from him and his brothers that it blinded him from the fact that his mother didn't love any of her children.

"Are you fucking serious?! She had done nothing to you, why do you hate her so much?! For fucks sake she is your sister and the only thing you do is hurt her feelings!" yells Matteo. He may seems like he doesn't care but he does. He doesn't talk much with Aurora, but it's just the way he is. Quiet and observant.

"She took my mother away from me!" yelled Lorenzo trying to keep his angry facade when in reality inside he knew they were right. The only thing he has ever done to Aurora was hurt her feelings.

He insulted her and took Brittany and Ashley's side when they talked bad of his sister. He took the side of people he didn't even liked because he was so blinded by the love he wanted and thought would receive from his mother if she hadn't left that he forgot he was hurting his sister in the process, the sister that share the same blood as him and not the one that just wants his father's money.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Are you deaf? She just told you she was fucking left in the orphanage at two years old, do you know what that fucking means? It means our mother left her too! For fucks sake get this through your thick skull, our fucking mother doesn't fucking care about any of her children! If she did she wouldn't have left any of us!" replied Leonardo very angry at his twin.

And he was right, Amelia never cared about her children. She was sick on the head but no one realized until it was too late. She kept acting like a good mother so no one would suspect anything.

"ENOUGH." says Vincenzo to his sons. "Lorenzo, you are grounded. We'll discuss what punishment you'll receive later. Now, everyone get out."

After Vincenzo finishes everyone starts to get up and go to their rooms. Only Vincenzo, Luca and Giovanni were left in the dinning room.

"Papà.." says Giovanni pausing before continuing. "She thinks we left her. Now everything makes sense. She was cold to us at the beginning, and still is, because she blames us. And I don't know what happened to her, but it doesn't sound good."

He may not show too much emotions, but that's just how he was taught to be. Still, he loves his siblings deeply. Hurt them and you won't be able to see the next day.

"She said she had to provide food at the age of 10 and that the John guy, her foster dad, was a moster!" exclaims Luca in the verge of crying.

He was the most sensitive of all of them, and now he couldn't hold the tears. He cared so much for his little sister. He loved to spend time with her.

"I know..." replied Vincenzo before being consumed by his thoughts. Every possibility of what happened with his principessa running throught his mind. (princess)

IT'S SAD WHEN certain members of your family hate you for no fucking reason. They were supposed to be the ones that would stand by your side when things get tough. They are supposed to be the ones helping you to get up when you fall, not the ones that made you fall.

No matter how much I tried to keep my walls up and not get attached, there was a part of me that did. The same part that now is hurt from everything Lorenzo said and the fact that the others just watched everything happen and didn't even tried to defend me.

I don't know how or when I got to where I am now. The fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair, the night cold wind touching my skin and making me shiver.

It was really dark, but I'm not afraid of it because those who are, have no idea what the light can do. When we are kids we were not afraid of being alone in the dark. But afraid of not being alone. We are scared of what it conceals from us. We are scared of having something that can hurt us right in front of us and not being able to see it.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Sometimes we spent too long in the darkness and we accepted it as a part of ourselves, acknowledge it as the half of our soul. We do not fear darkness anymore. We fear light because of the hope it brings. And hope is a very cruel thing to feel. Destroy one's hope and you'll destroy almost his whole being. You see darkness isn't what we really fear. Once you see it after embracing the darkness you can say that darkness isn't so bad after all.

I sat down under a big tree. My thought consuming my mind. Everything that has ever happened to me play inside my head. I was so caught up on my thoughts that I failed to realize that now a boy was sitting next to me.

It was dark but I could see his dark brown or maybe black hair and grey eyes. He look so familiar, yet I couldn't put my finger in it.

On his right hand he had a bottle of Absolut vodka. He brought the clear glass near his lips and took a sip. His features lighting with the moonlight making his jaw seem more sharp and his skin glow.

He hands me the vodka and without a second thought I drink it. The burning feeling on my throat is nothing comparing to the hurt I'm feeling in my chest, the hurt of betrayal.

I couldn't think straight. So I drank again, not caring that is not safe to accept drinks from strangers.

I just want the pain to go away.

"Boy or family problems?"

"Family." I replied. "You?"

"Same." he pauses for a second looking ahead before continuing, "Do you wanna talk about it? And don't worry, we probably won't see each other again."

"Asshole of a brother assumed things about my past. He thinks he knows how my life went. He thinks I had a perfect fucking life with fucking perfect foster parents. When in reality my past was anything but perfect. It was fucking hell." I answer not giving a fuck if I tell him about my past. Like he said we probably won't ever see each other again.

"Well... that sucks."

"Yeah... it does."

"You know, its okay. You don't need them. They may share the same blood as you, but always remember, family is the one that will be by your side no matter what and love you for who you are. Don't forgive them easily. Let them work to get your forgiveness and trust." he says looking at me.

"Okay, what about you? What brings you here late at night with a bottle of vodka? And don't tell family problems because I already know that, explain."

"My father is an asshole, he keeps saying how of a disappointment I am. Usually my older brother would be there to help, but he had business to attend," he answers.

"Well... that sucks."

"Yeah... it does."

"Do I get to know your name?" I ask.

"Nah... it was lovely talking to you. Before I go, I may not know you well but don't let anyone say you can't do something or bring you down. I want you to remember that no matter what others say, you are an amazing person and you are so strong. Remember it's okay to cry. Crying does not mean you are weak, it only shows how strong you really are. This is just the beginning, so hold on because the best is yet to come." he tells me looking into my eyes. Before turning around and starting to walk away.

"Okay." I replied as his figure slowly disappear in the dark.

And again I was alone but this time his words replayed in my head. And he was right, I can't let anyone bring me down, it doesn't matter if they are family or not I need to know my worth. This is just the beginning, there's a lot to come.

------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter!

Love y'all <3

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." โ€• Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
298K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
12.8K 195 17
๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐– ๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–”๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
824K 20.6K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...