Konoha High

Door queen_redz2301

When Sakura Haruno applies for the top performing arts school called Konoha high she has big shoes to fill. H... Meer

Auditions
First Day In 7 Years
Fifth Period/Dance With Kurenai-Sensei
House Of Insanity
Drama and Stress
Lullaby
21Questions
Truth or Dare
My Kind of Love
The Shikamaru I Know
Badass Sakura Returns pt.1:Sakura Kicks Ass
Badass Sakura Returns pt.2
Enchanted Lake:Oath of Friendship
The Besties Perform
Shiramari's Love Song
Kankuro's Proposal pt.1
Our Evolution
Kankuro's Proposal pt.2
Kankuro's Proposal pt.3
For The Love Of Ino pt.1
For The Love Of Ino pt.2
For The Love Of Ino pt.3
Kiba Talks
Ino's Decision
Talent Show
Celebration Gone Wrong pt.1
Celebration Gone Wrong pt.2
A Sign
Rin Sayomi
Author's Note
Goodbye
Change Of Plans
Slumber Party with Orochimaru
Kidomaru's Story

Shipping Wars

3.8K 146 157
Door queen_redz2301

Hey awesome readers here's your new chappy you guys have been ever so patiently waiting for.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Sakura's P.O.V.

I never thought I could ever feel this way again. I promised my mom I would be strong. I guess I broke that promise.

I'm completely broken. I haven't a good sleep for the past 3days. I have bags under my eyes and they're still red from the tears that constantly flood them. I haven't spoke to anyone since the incident at 'House of Insanity'. Mostly because I sound like I've smoked 20cigarettes everyday.

My brother still won't let me sing outside the house or Konoha High. Every time I ask why he just glares at me then walks away.

I got up and lazily walked over to my closet and put on an all black loose crop top with black skinny jeans and black converses. As I made my way down stairs I put on a fake smile and prepared myself for another usual day.

"Morning Sakura-sama."my butler Sebastian greeted me at the front door.

"Are you not taking the limousine with Shikamaru-san and Shikamari-san?"he questioned as I grabbed my guitar.

"Not today, I'm late anyway."I said with a weary smile.

"Your nii-san will come around soon enough Sakura-sama."Sebastian said as he handed me my helmet.

"Arrigatto Sebastian."I said as I waved goodbye, hopped on my motorcycle, and headed to school.

I decided to make a stop by Starbucks. I needed so caffeine in my system if I wanted people to believe I was ok. When I finally arrived to school I was late. Again.

I took my time at my looker applying makeup on my face to hide the bags under my eyes. I made my way to my classroom and braced myself. Putting on my usual happy facade, I opened the door and walked in.

"You're late Haruno-san. Again."Kakashi said not even sparing me a glance.

"Gomen Kakashi-sensei."I said as I bowed my head in shame.

"This is the third time this week. Is there a specific reason why you keep being late?"Kakashi questioned.

I turned to look at my classmates some which looked co gently worried others who looked unamused to hear my answer.

"No Kakashi-sensei. I guess I just overslept. Gomen."I lied smoothly.

Kakashi stared at me for a little bit before accepting my excuse and sending me to my seat.

I could feel people's stares boring threw my skin. I tried my best to ignore them but it's kinda hard when everywhere you turn someone has their eyes fixated on you.

The rest of the day went by really slow. It seemed like I became more and more uncomfortable in each class I went to. I felt more distant than ever.

You would've thought someone close had died or something. But at the same time that's how I sometimes felt. The only way I could get my father to acknowledge me was threw music. Without it I'm nothing to my father but a waist. Of corse he wouldn't admit it but that's how it seemed.

"Saku-chan!!"I heard a familiar voice call me.

Shiramari ran over to me pulling at my arm.

"What's wrong with you?"she asked.

"Nothing."I replied.

Shiramari was about to say something but I just hopped on my motorcycle and left.

As I walked into the house I dropped my bag on the couch and was greeted by Sebastian and Miya. Miya was another one of my house maids. She's really sweet to.

"Sakura are you home?"Jiro yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah."I said as I made my way to the kitchen and took out a bowl of cherries from the fridge.

"Hey I was gonna use those for smoothies."Jiro pouted as I sat down and began to eat the cherries

"So what."I said lazily as I caught a glare from my brother.

There was a slight moment of silence before Jiro spoke.

"We're going to the Uchiha's mansion for dinner."he said grabbing his phone checking notifications.

"Why?"I asked nibbling on another cherry.

"I'm going to ask Fugaku-san and Mikoto-san for Tia-chan's hand in marriage."he said excitingly as he showed me the ring that once belonged to my mom.

I looked at the ring then back at Jiro skeptically.

"So why do I have to go?"I asked.

"Because you need to meet our future family."Jiro simply stated.

"But Jiro-nii I don't wanna."I pouted.

"Just shut up. Your going wether you like it or not."Jiro glared at me.

I sighed knowing I had no way out of this. Honestly I didn't mind going to the Uchiha mansion. It's just, I didn't want to see that spoiled brat my brother calls his girlfriend.

Tia Uchiha. The most spoiled girl in Konoha. The oldest daughter of both Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha. And the most untalented person you'll ever meet. Have you ever met a person who's in a talented family but that one person just isn't like them. That's Tia for you. Even young Daisuke is more talented then Tia.

After a while I changed into a strapless light pink dress and wore my cream coloured pumps. Don't get me wrong I would rather wear some sweatpants a t-shirt and some converses but Jiro said I had to look "presentable". I realised it would probably be hard to ride my motorcycle in a dress and I refused to sit in the same limo as Jiro for more then five minutes, so I told Jiro to go ahead without me and that I'd meet him there.

As soon as he left I ran to my room and took the dress I was wearing off and put it into my bag along with the heels. I put on my black skinny jeans along with my black 'Nirvana' shirt and leather jacket with my leather gloves. Slipping into my leather black high heeled boots, I ran down stairs grabbed my keys and helmet and headed to the Uchiha mansion on my glorious motorcycle. I felt like a badass and I knew I looked like one too.

When I finally pulled into the gates I saw a few other motorcycles in the front along with some cars. I hooped off my roaring glory and knocked on the front door.

A girl with long black hair and onyx eyes opened the door.

"Hello."she said politely.

"Who's at the door Merodī?"I heard a familiar voice call out.

"A beautiful lady with pink hair Itachi-nii."she said as she moved a little for said man to see me.

"A beautiful women indeed."Itachi said as he ushered me into the house.

I blushed a little at his comment.

Sly Weasel.

"Jiro your sister's here."he yelled.

Down the steps came Jiro. As soon as he caught glimpse of me he glared at me causing me to smirk. I love annoying my dear nii-san.

"What are you wearing?!"he exclaimed.

"Clothes."I replied back lazily.

"No shit. I mean what happened to the dress you were wearing?"he questioned slightly trying to composing himself.

"Oh it's in my bag. Can't ride a motorcycle in a dress. It could get messed up. Kinda like Tia's face."I said. Jiro glared even harder and my smirk grew.

Before either he could retort I walked pass him, pushing my brother out of my way, and made my way up the steps. I went into the bathroom and changed clothes. I applied a little eyeliner and a little bit of a 'blush pink' color lipstick before taking one last look into the mirror then leaving the bathroom.

As I made my way downstairs everyone seemed to be gathered at the bottom of the steps. All eyes were on me. As if I had just grew wings and 2more heads. Everyone was here even Jiro's whole band which is rare.

"Why do you guys keep staring at me?"I asked a little nervous, slowing my pace down coming down the steps.

"Because your beautiful."Sasuke said as he came to the steps.

"May I?"Sasuke asked with his hand extended out.

"Yes you may."I said with a small smile.

As we got to the bottom of the steps everyone parted letting Daisuke, Mikoto and Fugaku threw to Sasuke and I.

There was a small silence.

For those who don't know. Uchiha's aren't really talky people. They're non-talkers. The only time they talk is when they give their Uchiha "Hn." or "Aa." but that's pretty much it.

"Sakura."Fugaku said eyeing me.

"Fugaku-san."I said right back. He just smirked.

"I'm here to you know."Daisuke said coming from behind his dad.

"O.M.G., Daisuke, you've gotten so big. How old are you now?"I asked.

"I'm 16years old now."he said wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Sakura-chan you've grown into a beautiful young woman. I'm jealous."Mikoto said.

Remember what I said earlier about Uchihas being non-talkers? Well Mikoto doesn't count.

"Thanks but your beauty is beyond beauty compared to mine."I said insecurely.

"Nonsense. You're beautiful blossom-chan."Itachi said pulling me away from Daisuke and into his arms.

"Hey Itachi, back off!!!"Daisuke yelled trying to grab me.

"I see my sons are quite attracted to you."Mikoto whispered slyly causing me to blush even more.

"Would you guys give me my sister back."Jiro sneered grabbing me and putting me behind him protectively and glaring at the two Uchihas.

After the thing near the steps we all sat down to eat dinner that Mikoto had prepared for us.

"So who are the new additions to the family?"I asked Mikoto and Fugaku looking at the other Uchihas that aren't to familiar to my eyes.

After I lost my vision I remained in the house most of the time. So the last time I was in the Uchiha mansion was when I was about 7years old.

"Well they can introduce theirselves if you'd like."Mikoto said grinning.

"Sure."I said placing my eating utensils down giving them my attention.

"My name is Merodī Uchiha and I'm 14years old. I wanna be a singer."the girl who opened the door for me said sweetly.

"My name is Usui Uchiha and I'm gonna be a wealthy business man when I get older. I'm 10years old"the young boy with spikes black hair said.

"Hn."another boy grunted before being elbowed by the girl next to him. They both looked just alike.

Then again don't all Uchihas?

"Gomensai for my brother's terrible behaviour. My name is Azami Uchiha. This is my brother Akira Uchiha and the girl next to him is our other sister Ayaka Uchiha. We're triplets. We're all 8years old. when we get older we're gonna form our own band."the young girl said smiling really big.

She's so kawaii. They all are. Akira had his hair tied up in a ponytail kinda like Itachi's. Azami hair was long and straightened unlike Ayaka who's hair was in perfect curls.

"Who are you."Akira asked.

"Uhm...my name is Sakura Haruno."I said shyly.

"Are you the one from the video?"Merodī asked.

"What video?"I asked confusion lacing my voice.

"Hn. This video."Akira said handing me his phone.

As I looked at the phone, there I was. performing on Konoha High's stage with Naruto on the drums and Hinata singing right behind me. It was my Konoha audition. The video already had at least 4million views.

"Oh...My...God."I said having trouble believing how many people took time out of their live just to see me singing.

Akira past his phone around letting everyone see.

"Sakura-chan, why are you and Sasuke-nii are dating."Azami asked making both the young Uchiha and I to choke on our drinks.

"What makes you think we're dating."Sakura asked as I whipped my mouth with my napkin.

"Well at the end of the video you fell into Sasuke-nii's arms. Kinda like how the princess do in the books Okaa-sama reads me."Azami said again.

Before I could clear things up Merodī chimed in.

"You must be crazy. Sakura-chan is obviously in love with Itachi-nii."Merodī exclaimed.

This caused everyone's eyes to avert to Itachi and I. It's bad enough I'm sitting between the both of them.

"How do you know that."Azami sneered.

"Because when I went to the door to let Sakura-chan in Itachi-nii complimented her on her beauty and she started blushing a lot."Merodī blurted out.

I could feel my face heat up more. At this point I was probably a tomato. I was feeling little dizzy.

"I don't know I ship ItaSaku."Ayaka said as she played with her food.

"Uhmm....guys I have a-"

"What are you crazy it's so obvious that SasuSaku is gonna happen."Usui yelled while taking a bite of his rice ball completely cutting me off.

"ItaSaku."

"SasuSaku."

"ItaSaku."

"Sasusaku."

Our peaceful dinner was becoming a shipping war and it wasn't pretty.

"Enough."Sasuke said causing everyone to shut up.

"Blossom-chan has a boyfriend. And I'm pretty sure her and Jiro didn't come for us to be having shipping wars."Itachi said.

Everyone bowed their heads in shame and apologised for their foolish behaviour.

"Well since that over, tell us why we're here Jiro."Kisame said.

"Right. Well as you all know I'm currently dating Tia-chan and we've been together fir awhile."Jiro began as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box."I wanted to ask Mikoto-san and Fugaku-san for Tia-chan's hand in marriage and I wanna you guys to be here to. "Jiro finished as he handed Mikoto and Fugaku.

"Oh Jiro-chan it's beautiful. It kinda looks like your necklace. Where'd you guys get them from."Mikoto asked.

I could feel my throat close up and my eyes began to sting.

"I ughh...I got the necklace from my mom and the ring was her's as well. It's a family thing. .....When Jiro proposes I have to give this my necklace to his fiancé to show I accept her into the family."I said sadly. My voice cracked at least 6times.

Everyone started at me as if I was a newly orphaned baby who just learned how to say.

"Sakura you don't have to give Tia-chan your necklace. I know how much it means to you."he said.

"No it's ok. Mom and dad would want me to."I said giving him a small but sad smile.

"Your mother and father must be proud of you."Usui said.

"Huh?"

"You know with you wanting to be a singer and all. Your basically carrying out their legacy. It's great. And you guys always have each others back."Daisuke said backing up what Usui said.

I felt a bit of pain shoot threw my chest. Their was a ping of guilt along with it.

"Actually they would be very proud I just made a few calls and I just signed her to Haruno Entertainment Studios. We've been looking for fresh new talent and she's it."Jiro said

My head immediately shot up as turned to look at my brother. Everyone began to eat again talking about the wedding and how Tia will react about it. I mothed 'thank you' to Jiro and he nodded.

We finally went home I got into the shower then changed into my pajamas. My throat felt a little dry so I went to grab some water. Jiro was in the living room on the coach looking at the ring.

"Cold feet already"?I joked as I gave him a cup of cold water and sat next to him.

"Thanks."he said sipping the cold drink.

"What made you change your mind?"I asked.

"I always knew you were star material I just didn't wanna let you go. I thought I'd I did I would lose you and you wouldn't need me anymore."he said a little sadly.

"I'll always need my nii-san you baka."I said as I snuggled into my brothers shoulder slowly drifting away dreams.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Sorry j took so long.

Hope you guys like.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

977K 36.9K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.9K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
101K 5.5K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...