ANIME KINGDOM!

By deceeiiii

Y/N is 18 y/0 college student who is obsessed with anime and is very lazy. You would think most of her time w... More

Author's Note
Animes Involved
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
read please! Please!
9/Christmas Special
10
11
12
13
14
15

7

882 22 22
By deceeiiii

I was already up and ready for the day. I just got finished brushing my teeth and washing my face. I threw on the same ripped outfit I've been wearing the pass few days. Lately at lot been on my mind , my sister started training so I barely would get to see her anymore, I have training to do myself , and I barely get any rest because of it.

Today I train with Seven deadly sins. Not gonna lie I'm excited, but I've been missing my friend and my mom for some time now too. At least I've learnt alot about my new powers and how to use it. My brain lately been filled with clutter, Everytime I think , it's only negative thoughts. I've always had thoughts but not to the point it was constant.

I was walking out the door in deep thought that I couldn't hear someone come up behind me. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I look to see Stein.

"What's the matter , I see you're upset about something ?" Stein turned his head to look me in the eyes to show he is truly concern.

There's something about Stein that just intrigues me. He's always so calm , I really never see him upset maybe in the show  like once or twice even so he an overall chill dude.

I didn't even show any signs of emotions on my face , I was just walking around like usual with my smile. But he saw right through me. I'm really good at hiding my emotions so no one notice but knowing his ability I should have expected it.

I'm not depressed I promise, but sometimes........

"Ah it's nothing , just overthinking some things" I knew I wasn't being honest with my self. I hate having these kinds of emotions because it ruin relationships with people I hold dear to my heart.

"You know , if you need someone to talk to I'll be right here " he send me a smile and went on about his day I guess.

I'm not dumb I know he knew I was lying. I mean he can literally see through my soul, I guess he just ain't want to pressure it. Hopefully these thoughts can go away I want to be positive always.

STEIN POV

I knew she was lying , but me pressing the situation isn't gonna do any good.
I've notice her emotions go further into the dirt ever since she came here. 
When I first notice something was wrong it wasn't like the usual. Usually I can tell someone emotions by the certain shape or color your soul is.
(This may not be true idk they ain't state it in the show yet )

With her's, Her's was all mixed up, her soul couldn't find it's shape and color was a dull color. The shapes was moving so fast it was overwhelming. Even though the color was dull it was bright. I never encounter this before, my guess is that she's having mixed emotions but I'm not sure.

I'm not the only one who seems to notice this. I've realized Crona have seen it too, he is the one that made me look into this further. He was worried and now I'm worried. Hopefully it's not because she offered to help us. I hope were not the cause of these feelings, tch great now I'm having doubts.

I walked into the cafeteria and see the Seven Deadly Sins universe. Perfect. I walked over to a short man with blond hair and green eyes.

"Hey, Meliodas can I ask for a favor" I put my head down looking at the ground wating for him to answer.

"Sure thing Stein , what can I do for ya?" He said with his smile.

"I heard you and the rest of your universe is training Y/N today " I wasn't to sure if this is the right way to go .

"Yeah , I'm excited to meet her. I've heard alot of good things about her"
Yeah she's awesome

"All I ask is for you and your friends to watch after her please and if you see something off please tell me or Chef Now I don't want you guys all on her back like it's a suicide watch but just make sure she is doing okay " I look him in the eyes and saw that he understood.

"I'll be going now, have fun at training " I waved as I walked to get a fruit and start my day when I saw Y/N walk in.

Y/N POV

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Stein walk past me. He ain't even spare a glance at me. I walked over to the fruits as I seen the Seven deadly sins and the leader of the group staring at me. I mean it didn't bother me as much so I just went along and got some fruit. I also made sure to keep my distance from Stein , I didn't want to make him uncomfortable

I got my fruits and went to Chef's office and one my way there I was stopped by.

"YYYYYYY/NNNNNN" I heard Luffy from a mile away. He came running down the hall and jumped into my arms.

"Hey bud , what are you up too?" I asked

"Nothing , we have a day off and I just saw you come out of the cafeteria so I wanted to say hi heheh" he smiled at me.

"Hey Luffy who is this ?" The unknown person ask.

"Oh this is Y/N , Y/N meet Bow Hammock, Hammock meet Y/N" I gasped quietly and looks up to see the one and only.

She looked up at me and jumped with a  little with blush on her face, she covered her face with her hand as her eyes was glossing at me.

"Umm , hi you must be Y/N it's a pleasure to meet to you" she said as her blush got worse as she talked.

"Nice to meet you too Hancock" she was about to faint.

"Boa you can just call me Boa" she smiled dreamily at me.

Luffy notice and looked at her strangely but then soften his eyes looking at me.

"Don't worry she does this to me too" he told.

"Yeah I know , anyway it was nice to see you two but I have to go before I start my training " I let go of luffy and went on my way to the Chef's office.

"Hey Y/N are you married yet?" I heard Boa ask me. I look back and send her my best smile.

"Nope I'm free" causing her to scream with excitement.

I finally got to the office but before I can knocked on the door he opened it and lead me into his office. In his office I see my sister sitting there looking normal I guess.

"Hey sis , I haven't seen you yesterday I don't think " I told her.

"Hmmm, I don't remember. Anyway how are and your training going ?" She ask as she started to mess with her fingers.

"Mines going great , I have another session in a couple of minutes,hbu?" I sat beside her and grabbed her hand.

"It's been frustrating, It's making my head hurt " she kept her head down as she continued speaking.

"I knew it wasn't gonna be easy from the start but I can't do anything right. Ever time I start to use my head it starts to burn  , My vision goes in and out and I don't know what to do" I think I get it .

"Yeah , just relax maybe you're putting to much pressure on yourself. Your brain and your mind have to get use to using your powers often, don't go above your limit. I think it's best you rest for the time being until you're ready to try again" she nodded at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She ran off to our room.

"Heya Chef you okay ? " he looked down when I first walked in , I just ain't want to say anything.

"I'm good , just frustrated as well" this must be about the Naruto situation.

"Naruto been doing better , but he have been also working very hard I'm proud and worried at the same time. It's not only him but it's also kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke , and the others. They're busting their asses while I'm here stuck and confused." He let out a big sigh and was just staring off.

"I understand , but you have to Understand that without you there would be chaos, you are a great leader and all of know you're doing the best you can. So don't stress it" I winked at him before leaving .

"Thank you " he whispered and was back into deep thought.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

My mood kept just getting deeper and deeper and I hate it. I don't want my emotions to affect me and my training. I hope I get better before I have to go on a real mission.

I was walking towards my destination and saw Midoriya , Todoroki, Sero , and Mina. I was confused.

"Oh look it's Y/N" Midoriya announced with a smile on his face.

They all ran up to me with a big smile on their faces.

"Hey Y/N , I just wanted to say you did a good job at our training session, they couldn't stop talking about you and how well you did" Mina told me with a small blush on her face.

She look really excited.

"Thank you Mina , I'm honor to work with you guys " I gave them my biggest smile yet. Hearing that from Mina and seeing how happy she was warmed my heart.

"Yeah, I would like to get to know more about you and your quirk or nen or whatever you have" Midoriya had his notebook out already looking at me with glistening eyes and a great smile. Whew the smiles that I'm getting today. Once he realized I was staring at him he got blushy and tried to cover his face.

"Awwe don't be embarrassed, it's my fault for staring I'm sorry. After my training I'll come find you at dinner so I can try to explain it to you okay " I patted him on the head as he nodded quickly and kept whispering 'yes'.

"You're really impressive I've told my dad all about you , he wants to see you" Todoroki said.

"Oh of course I'll be happy to meet him, I find you impressive too " I told him.

"Really ? It's a honor knowing that I've heard many awesome stories about you"he told me with a slight smile.

"Stories?" I was confused, I mean I knew that they knew me but what stories are they talking about.

"Yeah , Chef told us all about your cool stories, you're amazing " hmmm?

"Thank you so much , I'm glad you find me interesting" I look at Sero and saw him just smiling like usual.

"Hey Sero , how are you?" I wanted to include him into the conversation.

"Hey, I'm doing great now that you're here. We just came to shower you with compliments since we couldn't really talk to you during our sessions" his smile got bigger with every word it was adorable.

"I have to go to my session , it was so nice talking to guys and hearing your opinions,  I'll come find you guys at dinner okay ?" I was about to walk around them to go through my normal portal.

"Good luck "they screamed before I went through the portal.

As I went through the portal, the first thing I did was look at the setting. It looked like a town was destroyed and now it's looks abandoned. The town or whatever look elevated . I think it's about 5feet off the ground. On the actual ground it's just a green field. This scenery looks like something that would be in Seven Deadly Sins .

I look up and see the Seven Deadly Sins and the ?. The Ten Commandments. Wow it's not that unexpected but still.

"Hi" I just started the convo cause why not ?

"Hello there , you must be Y/N. Do you know who I am ?" A short , blonde haired man ask me.

"You're meliodas, Dragon Sin of Wrath ?" I said.

"Yup , I'm glad you know me, anyways today's session is about moves and combos. You will be learning some of our moves and combos and then later on in the session we will test by having you go against some of us , sounds like a plan?" He said with his usual smile.

"Sounds like a plan" I nodded my head ready to get this day over with .

"Okay, I've heard how indecisive you we're, so I got a cup of sticks with all of our names on it , you'll pick one and then they'll show and teach their moves. You'll keep doing this for 2 hours once the hours are up then we'll move to the battles okay?." Hey.  I'm not indecisive. Maybe but still.

"Come up , whose will be the lucky person to train the wonderful and beautiful Y/N. That person issssssssssss" I pulled my hand out the cup and it showed.

"King"

King is really awesome I'm glad I got him first.

"Me? Wow okay let's go"

Everybody else jumped off the whatever we was on and sperated on the green field to start training themselves.

"Um , hi. D-do you h-have a move of mine y-you want to l-learn?" Why king being so shy ?

" Actually I love all your moves so it doesn't matter which one you pick" I gave him my answer which made him shocked..

"U-um okay I'll just show and teach my signature move, is that o-okay? " he ain't never stutter like this unless it was with Diane.

"Of course let's get started ,I'm going to be teaching you.Disaster" He told me.

I looked at him like he was crazy, I'm scared.

"Did I-I say something w-wrong?" He look so nervous now, he had sweat beaming down his face a little.

"Yes, I thought Disaster was only for fairy kings so how are you gonna teach me , I'm not a fairy king ?" After I told him he seemed to calm down a bit and started to explain.

"You're different Y/N , you're able to learn and do our moves because you're ability allow you too. We can't pick up each other ability nor the others from different universes because it's not our ability or we not from the same universe." He explained to the point I can understand.

"I understand now , thank you. " I said.

"No problem, are you ready?" He looked me as I nodded at him.

"Before we get started do you know what disaster is , if so can you tell me ?" He put his arms behind his back as he floated an inch or 2 off the ground.

"Disaster is a move that can control life or death. It allows you to have full control and power over nature how you see fit, the move also allow you to turn a scratch into a major injury, I'm guessing " I explained to him

"Good job that's completely accurate, now that we know what it is and what it can do we can move on." He pulled out a stick that looks like it has water on it, he have me the stick.

"I'm pretty sure you watch our show , me and Melidoas was training to get his powers back mainly. In that cave we fought each other and Melidoas had a little scratch on his shoulder. He had a wooden stick in his hand like this " he showed me the stick.

"The difference is his didn't have water on it but had some left over inside the stick. The move I did was condense power and now you're gonna learn it. Are you ready " he smiled me

I nodded my head and payed close attention to what he was supposed to do.

"I put water on the stick to make it easier for you control , concentrate on the water and bring the water together so they can form a droplet. Like this " he did the same thing he did in the episode and formed a droplet. he brought the droplet towards me.

"Go ahead and touch it" I touched it and it was rocked solid, no wonder it was able to cut meliodas like that, I was fascinated.

"Woah that's amazing would I be able to do that ?" He smiled at me and nodded.

"That's the plan let's get started, concentrate on the water on the sticks and imagine it forming a droplet ." He flowed behind me and guide my hand in the direction of the stick.

"Try to imagine yourself moving the droplets into a ball" it sound easy but it's really hard. I kept trying and I couldn't just focus. Everytime I tried my head would just start hurting.. It's frustrating. I let out a sigh and dropped my arm and began to walk away.

"H-hey where are you going ? " King began to float after me.

"This is frustrating, I can't focus so I just wanted to talk a walk " I stopped to look at King who gave me a pity look.

"Okay but I still have you for about another 1hour and 45 minutes so I would like to walk with you , is that okay ?" He ask politely

"Sure, it don't matter" I began to walk off the white stone thingy we was on before. I look over to King and saw him in his own thoughts so I decided not to push it.

KING POV

Is this what the captain told us to watch out for? For someone who rarely hung out with her I can tell this isn't how she acted in the beginning.

I've always notice her because of Diane and the other girls, gushing over her and speaking about her 24/7. I don't mind though.

She always up for a challenge and always look forward to her sessions but lately she hasn't been focus often, I hope she is okay. She is worrying everyone, I'm glad someone notice it before it got out of hand.

I look over to Y/N and saw her in deep thoughts but then she came to a stop and didn't say anything. I came to a stop to and was about to say something to her as she placed her hand on the tree beside her and closed her eyes.

Few minutes went by and I was confused as to why she stopped,  maybe she is tired ? Or she is meditating? As I was questioning myself I felt a source of energy comes from Y/N.

I look over in panicked just to see blue light come from the tree or should I say water. Is she doing it ?

I saw the remaining droplets from the tree surround her hand as they formed a big drop. I floated closer to get a better view. She then opened her eyes scarying me slightly. She looked at me with the largest smile I've seen yet.

"See I did it , I was just overwhelmed " she told me with her big smile, a smile that hides so many secrets.
"That's amazing ,can I feel the droplet " I floated towards her as she held her hand out waiting for me to touch. I touch the droplet and it was hard, hard as a bullet.

"That's good you got the first step down , now I want you to control the it to pierce into the tree beside you." I told her

She look forward at the tree and guided the droplet at full speed into the tree multiple times. It was impressive I have to admit. Such a fast learner.

"Okay that's great, you got the first move down, one more and then you'll be done okay , so let's head back " she nodded and we turned back and made our way to our training spot.

Y/N POV

As me and King walk back we notice that everyone was in original spot panicking. Oh lord have mercy.

We walk onto the platform and made our presence know , which made everyone rush towards us.

"Where were you guys"

"We started to get worried"

"Glad you guys are okay "

We were showered with concern comments. I just waved them off and walk to the center of platform and waiter for king. As I was waiting I heard them talking lightly.

"King , where were you guys " I heard Ban speak

"We went to the forest ,we needed to clear her mind " King responded

"Why didn't you say anything , we thought yall got caught by the villians" it was now Diane turn to speak.

"Thanks for the concerns but we would've been fine " King said last as I heard him walk towards me.

"That's 75% accurate actually" Gowther spoke.

"Hey sorry for the wait you ready for the next step " I nodded my head as everyone else got off the platform to continue there training.

"So you have did the condense power , now you're going to try to control the plants around you. It won't be easy but it should be easier since you did the first step"

"The same steps is to concentrate and imagine" King took a step back and waited for me.

It took me a little minute but I got it down , in the beginning all I could do was bloom a little flower. I tired to push more pressure on the flower as I was doing so my left eye started to sting real bad.

"AHHH" I screamed alerting King. He rushed over and grabbed my hand that was over my eye.

" Hey , hey you okay? Let me see !" I let him pull my hand back as I tired to open my eye. He notice I couldn't open it so he gently pushed my eyelid up and.....

"What the hell? Y/N is your eyes natural this color ? " I can tell in his voice that he is panicking.

"My eyes are naturally E/C , why? What's going on ? " I started hissing as he kept my eye open for to long. He drop my eye lid and let me breathe for a minute and then went back in.

"The color of your eyes are like a bright yellow , and apparently it's only in this eye , can you try to open it for me ?" I slowly opened my eyes and when I did , I was a big Sakura tree behind King. I gasped as I look at the beautiful tree even though my eyes was still burning.

"What is it?" He turn and saw the beauty for himself.  He turned back to me and smiled.

"I think I understand , Y/N you did this. You made this tree.!" He Was so excited and proud of me. Even though he was more so concerned...

"Huh? Then how come my eyes are like this, could it have something to do with this ? " he nodded gentle.

"That's what I'm assuming,  I think you pushed pass then what you was giving hopefully that makes sense, even so I may be wrong ,so make sure after this you go see one of the doctors okay? Anyways you pass our lesson and our time about to be up anyways. I didn't really teach you Disater I more so taught you examples but good job today N/N , and hopefully me you get to fight in the end." I was still in shock how the hell?

King look kinda bummed that his turn is up, so I ruffled his hair and gave him a sweet smile and gave me one back with a small blush on his face.

"It'll be okay, we can always hang out. How about tomorrow me ,you and the others can have dinner together ?" He agreed and we waited patiently for Meliodas and the others to come back.

Sooner or later they all came back and stood around Meliodas who had the glass in his hand. He looked up at me to speak but was stop as he was shocked as well as the others.

"Woah Y/N , what the hell happen to your eye. It's yellow" Ban was the first to say something.

"Um I kinda pushed myself to be beyond my limit and this happen but I'm not to sure but I know it hurts bad."I told them all.

"Well , I hope you're okay , Can you continue miss Y/N?" Escanor asked.

"Yes Mr.Escanor I can , King helped me. "I send a wink over to King as he blushed like crazy.

"Okay here we go , the next to practice with the amazing Y/N, isssssssss. DIANE" Meliodas announced

A whole bunch of 'awwww mans' and 'dammit ' could be heard through the crowd of species.

"This would be the last session where we practice , next time it's battle time" Meliodas and the others jumped down from the platform and finished their training.

"EEEEE, Y/N I'm so excited and happy to be you're partner, you're really pretty and you make me so flustered and - and -" she started to ramble.

"Diane , I'm excited to be your partner too, and thanks for the compliment " I grabbed her hand to calm her. She was in her human form so she stood a little taller than me but it's okay.

"I think my ultimate move have something to do with my magic ability. My ability is similar to King though it's a bit different. You pass  King lesson so this should be a piece of cake" Her eyes showed so much passion as she spoke.

"Okay start off with a flower on the platform and we'll start from there"
I followed her directions and started blooming a new flower. I've got to admit , it was alot easier because I didn't have to put much effort into like my last practice.

" good , now slowly start growing it more thicker and taller" She moved back a little bit and watch in silence.

Slowly like she said I grew the flower more high and thick i stopped around 30 feet and waited for my next instruction.

"Good , that was an example of what were going to do. It's the same thing just not with plants" She grabbed my hand, opened it and place a rock inside.

"Were using rocks , yay!" I didn't say anything but look at her.

"You're gonna do the same thing just with rocks on the platform okay?" She told me. I nodded and prepare to do my next task.

It was kind of harder for me considering how thick the rocks started off and how the plant started thin. But sooner or later I've gotten the hang of it. It was a slow process but it was a process nothing the less.

The rock was now tall and thick as the flower , this fast learning must've impressed Diane since she was standing with an open mouth and big eyes.

"Wow Y/N , you're fast learner. You've got this down in 10 minutes max" she walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders staring deep in my eyes.

"You've done a great job , now to fully complete this part I want you to try and make multiple at the same time"

This is kind of overwhelming but with this eye thing, it's makes it so much easier and faster. I placed both of my hands on the ground and began to start off with one for each hand. It was going good so far so I decided to step it up a little bit.

I sped up the proccess and did two back to back to get the hang of feeling the pressure of doing both. Next thing you know I'm pushing two out for each hand and they grow taller and think by each push. I started to stop because I was losing breathe but I did it.

"YAY Y/N,WHOO HOO" Diane screamed at the top of lungs. She then pulled me into a bone crushing hug and rubbed her face against mines.

"Thank you, is that all?" The process took like 30 minutes for me to start the complete.

"Well we have about 90 minutes left , I was planning on teaching you one more move and then by time you finish it should be time to start the matches" I agreed and waited for her to explain.

"I've showed you one move now time to show you another,  this one is called heavy metal , I know you've watched our show so I'm pretty sure you know what that is" Diane places her hands together and tilted her head as she spoke.

"Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about"

"Great, now usually this would be taken an 2 hour process but with that eye you could finish in 30 mins max" perfect not too much stress.

"Now for this process you may have to take my attacks just to get you warmed up okay?" She told me as she started to stretch.

Oh lord, please don't let it be too much.

"Okay so you're going to stand there and take my punches , the goal is to harden that part I'm punching so it can use as a effective technique. To activate it , you have to make sure your spot is tight and once you feel like it's tight enough then you can release okay? " I nodded my head a prepare myself to respond. (I've made something up)

⚠️!!TW!!:SPIT, BLOOD AND VOMIT⚠️

"I-" before I can even finish my sentence she punched me HARD in the stomach making me spit a little.
She didn't stop as she kept hitting me in the same spot, our eyes met as she looked down and sad that she was hitting me like this.

I just took her advice and tighten it up and much as I can and let sit tight for about 2 minutes as I can still feel her punching me in my stomach. My stomach felt numb , her punches kept getting stronger and stronger by the second making it hard to hold myself but I've managed. My stomach was tight enough so I start to loosen a bit as I was now hearing metal clashing.

"*gasp* Y/N I think you did it , keep the hold " she stopped punching me and lifted my shirt up. Her eyes lit up as she saw the metal patch on my stomach.

"You did , but that's just one part" she was now moving to another part of my body which was my thigh. She punched it the same way she did my stomach. It didn't sting as much as my stomach but it definitely stung. I tighten up my leg and let it sit for a few minutes and loosen after and heard metal clashing. Diane stopped again and let me take a breather.

"Good job now , this time I'm not gonna stop and this is gonna on for the rest of the minutes " she did as she said and punched me anywhere she liked.

I've just kept doing the technique for 10 minutes until she switch it up and start punching a different spot each time not giving me time to adjust. I let her punched me which lead her into punching me hard in the stomach.

Vomit started to come out as I let it out on the grass behind us. Even though she looked like she was about to cry her eyes out she didn't stop but she did leave my stomach alone for a while.

She kept hitting me everywhere non-stop, I tighten my whole body and released it when I felt the time was right and it worked. All she was hitting on metal now. But stuipd of me to think I was finished.

She notice my body was full of metal so she aimed at the face, hitting square in the nose causing it bleed. This cause me to loose concentration on my body and I lost my metal body she then went back to my body and more spit and vomit came out as she kept hitting me.

I didn't give up and tighten my whole body including my face and released when it felt right . Now this time she was hitting all metal even my face. She kept hitting me. This move is breath and strength consuming. This been going on for the next 20 minutes. It didn't stop until Meliodas announced it was time for us all to meet back on the platform.

She stopped and stood with tears dropping down her cheeks. I lost blance and concentration and started to falling.

Diane caught me and let me rest on her. I was breathing heavy and my heart was beating fast.  I looked up at Diane to see her teary face.

"I'm *hiccup* so *hiccup* sorry , I had to do it , *hiccup* they told me *hiccup* to not go easy on you *hiccup* they said to *hiccup* push you to your limit" she told me as she continue to sob her heart out.

"Diane , it's okay.  I know it for the training process I'm not mad" my breath was now back to normal and I grabbed her shoulder for support and look at her fully. She look back at me and her sobs turns to soft hiccups.

"I'm not mad at all , I'm glad you pushed me to my limits" I said standing up fully.

"But look at you , you're all bloody" she covered her face with her pigtail and look down at me with glossy eyes.

"It's okay ,  my nose bleeding and my body may be bruised but it's okay. I promise so don't be sad please" she nodded and just sniffled.

I grabbed her hand and made our way to the front with everyone else.

"Good , everyone is here now we can get started" Meliodas announced.

"There's no rule but to not kill each other, so without further ado let's get started, her first fight is going to be with. " He started picking through the glass as he pulled out a name.

"DERIERI"

As before alot of boo's
and awwwe was heard in the distance.

"I'm not gonna lie , she doesn't look strong "Ban said causing Diane to yell at him.

"SHE IS STRONG ASSHOLE"
Her screaming made her turn big , scaring Ban a little. This made her glare at him.

"See what you did , now what if Y/N finds me weird and unattractive " she continue to glare at him.

"It's okay D , you're pretty. I watch the show already so I knew you was a giant already" I smiled at her as she got embarrassed.

"Oops I forgot "she said as she covered her face with her pigtails.

"Now you know who you're going against , the two contestants please step on the platform" me and Derieri step onto the platform and waited for instruction.

"Now Y/N , use what you learned and defeat you're opponents. You can only use the move you was taught so no moves other than those are aloud. You're opponent can use any movement necessary.-

Since we have to report your work and effort we are going to watch the fight. You will have 2 fights, 3 if we have time. Dinner start at 9:00 so I prefer if you would be done by then but it's no rush." He stepped off the platform with the others and sat on the ground.

"You guys can start whenever you're ready" He told us.

"Wooo , go Y/N" Diane said

"I believe in you" King said

"Good luck Lady Y/N" Elizabeth said

" Don't get knocked out " Ban said

"Go kick some butt Y/N" Meliodas said

They was hyping me up and kept big smiles on their faces something I love to see.

" Hey , Y/N? Try your best it's okay if you fail" Derieri said as she was preparing herself for the fight.

"Since when you was so nice" I smirk at her stretching my arms and legs. I still had the blood on my nose from last training but I just told them not to worry about.

"Since now jackass. Take the nice words and shut up" She got playfully irritated. I just giggled and we both position our selfs to fight.

"Don't go easy on me" now it was her turn to smirk.

"Wasn't playing to sweetheart"

I pushed my body foward towards as she did the same and the match has now begun.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

CHEIF POV

I just got finished reading the note from Soul and ready to make an announcement. This announcement wouldn't get out to Y/N so that's a plus.

" Announcement can I have teams meet in the cafeteria please , I repeat can I have teams meet in the cafeteria please thank you "I ended the announcement and made my way to the cafeteria with Six. The place wasn't far from my office so I was there in no time.

I walked in and lead Six to her seat and walked to grab the mic.

"Thank you guys for coming,  I just wanted to discuss somethings about our new teammate Y/N. It's been brought to my attention that she has been having troubles . Would anybody like to elaborate more?" I spoke as Tsubaki stood up with Maka and made they're way to the front. I gave them the mic.

"I've notice some changes in her for example when we tried to talk to her yesterday she ignored us and walk to her room , she looked bummed about something." Maka started.

"But then we saw how she talked with  Zoro and the others yesterday which was concerning. It's like she seems only happy around people. I'm saying she is acting , I think all this could be happening stress or something" Tsubaki finished as Sanji and Zoro stood up.

"I've actually notice how fast she changed her facial expression walking over to our table" Sanji said as Zoro nodded in agreement.

Then Soul and Kid spoke

"She did the same thing to us. In the beginning it didn't take long to get her attention now it takes you a couple of times to get her out of her head"

"Yes, it's concerning"

I reach out to the mic and stood so everybody can see me.

"Having mixed emotions is normal but from the way y'all talking , it must been going on for a couple of days now. She only been here for about a couple of months.-

(I know the time don't add up but after the incident with Naruto I just skipped it to a couple of  months)

And I understand why she feels this way , but as her comrades it's our job to make sure she feel like she is not alone.  Don't pressure her but just makes sure she feels heard and comfortable cause the last thing we need is her emotions affecting her work effort."

Everyone nodded as my announcement.

"Another thing, I'm planning on adding more universes just so they can make up for Y/N absent so teams might be changing but I'm not sure I'll let you guys know by tomorrow , Thank you for your time and information. Don't worry about Y/N she will be fine, you guys can go back to you're positions and see you guys at dinner" I put the mic down and walked over to Six.

"Are you sure my sister going to be okay she never acts like this." Six looked so worried for her sister it's so cute.

"Yes she will be fi-"

"Are you overworking her , cause if you are then you're in big trouble" she glanced up at me with a nasty glare. A look that can kill.

"I don't mean to overwork her ,but I will make it better I promise" I smiled at her.

"You better" she just walked back to my office and sat in the chair.

Y/N POV

Me and Derieri was head to head now keeping the audience interested. We got a couple of hits on each other.

"Wow , she is strong " Ban said as his mouth was agape.

"I told you !" Diane smiled

"Hmmm, she is something I've never seen before "Zeldris frowned

"Yay! I finally get to see Y/N live" Elaine clapped her hands.

We kept jabbing shots at each other and then things started to get interesting. Then one of her arms formed a wing as the sky's above turned dark. I knew an attack was coming so I just tried blocked it.
She slammed her winged arm down on me sending me flying.

"Omg , I hope she's okay" Elizabeth squeaked.

"Ouch that look like it hurts " Hawk spoke

"Oh she'll be fine" Melascula spoke.

I was flying towards a big rock , so I  fliped so my feet as facing the rock and use my feet to push my body off the rock at full speed towards Derieri.

She was just standing talking to the others. She didn't see me coming but when I got close enough I kicked her in the face causing her to fly through the ground hard.

"Yay Y/N" my number one fan Diane cheered.

"Wow that's a good attack" Merlin cheered.

"There you go" Meliodas spoke

"Very impressive" Gowther spoke last.

It took Derieri a while but she eventually got up and smiled up at me with blood trickling down her lips.

"Good job , now it's my turn" she flew towards me at a fast speed, not giving me time to block or counter attack. I can't counter attack without using at least one technique of King and Diane and I didn't have enough time so I just I crossed my arms and she punch in the center of my arm causing it to bruise.

She didn't stop as she kept throwing jabs left and right.

Once she was done she kicked me in the stomach making me spit up a little blood. This made the others grow concerned.

"Oh my goodness" Elizabeth said.

"Y/N are you alright " King said

"Oh no " Hawk said.

"Y/N please be more careful" Meliodas said.

"I'm fine , don't worry about me" the burning in my eye began as my hands starts glowing involuntarily. I start to concentrate my hands towards Derieri  as she had got into fighting position.

I focus my powers on the remain water on her body , it didn't take long for the water from her blood and sweat form a droplet the size of a bullet.

My movements cause everyone to go into an awe.

"Wow" Jericho said

"Hey King she using your power" Elaine mentioned

"O-oh y-yeah , you're doing great Y/N" King said

"End the match here Y/N" Ban said

'What the hell is she planning ' Derieri thought.

I gently moved my fingers into different directions making the bullet like droplet impale in her body cause her to go into a shock a agony.  Once I thought i was done I stop focusing which made my hands stop glowing.

Derieri stood in front me hunched over as she tried to stand but kept losing her balance. She finally lost all blance and fell to the floor not moving.

Meliodas walked over to her and turned back with a happy expression.

"She's knocked out , you won!" He spoke.

When he mentioned she was knocked out it scared me. So I gasped loudly and ran over to her to check her myself.

"Omg omg , is she okay? Will she be okay?"I ask desperately as I was trying to feel for a pulse.

"She's still breathing and is alive she'll be fine , I'll have someone take her to Chopper or Sakura." I sighed in relief and gave her one last look as I let out an apology. I got up and walk back to the group as they shower me with compliments.

"You were amazing , you also passed the first part of the session" Gloxnia said.

"You're so strong , I might have to fight you one day" Ban spoke with a sly smile.

"You're fight was interesting I didn't get bored one bit" Zeldris with his bright green eyes glistening at me.

"Thank you guys I'm happy you guys enjoy the fight , I have to get ready for my second match." They nodded as I walked away and went to go prepare myself.

"Hey Y/N" I turned around and saw Elizabeth as she made her way to sit beside me.

"Meliodas send me here to heal you " she sat up on her knees waiting for my permission to touch me.

"If you are healing me why can't you heal Deri?"I had my knee up to my chest turning my head to face her.

"Because your injury are less then hers, which means I use less power and energy. If I would've had heal both you guys i would've been worn out and then me and you wouldn't have a proper battle if we had to. If you had greater injurys you probably would've had to go to the other doctors." She explain briefly.

"So who is taking Deri?" I ask her.

"Oh , Naruto came a took her" I  turned to look and saw the Derieri was gone, damn.

"Damn that was fast" she let out a giggle and looked at me for while.

"Oh , I'm sorry you can heal me" she nodded and placed her hand on my shoulder and closed her eyes as her hand was glowing.

I felt the bruises on my body lighten and the blood down my chin was gone . She released her hands off my shoulders and opened her eyes. She gave me a warm smile and stood up dusting herself.

"Good luck on your next fight" I nodded my head as she walked away back to spot.

I had to get myself mental prepare for this last match. I've already used King technique now I have to focus for Diane's. Depending on who it is this could be easy or hard.

Obviously me being so focus on preparing, I didn't hear Meliodas call me to come over, nor did here him walking over to me.

He placed his hands on my shoulder scaring me. So I jumped and look back to see him with an unreadable expression.

"You....Okay? I called you like 3 times and you didn't answer" he laced his words with confusion.

"I'm fine really , just getting ready" I said sending a reassuring smile.

"Hmm... okay well let's get start" he walked back to the others as I walked right behind him , now standing in front of the others.

"Okay for you're finally match of the day you'll will be going against.............. BAN!"

"Hell yeah , this is going to be fun" his sly smirk never left his face.

"Y/N are you ready ? Are you okay?" Meliodas checked up on you.

"Yes , thank you for asking." I nodded at him

Me and Ban step in the fighting area and go In position. His tall figure slouched as he bended his knees ready for the go.

"Okay , everything is set. 1, 2, 3 GO!"

Ban ran towards me as I ran towards him, are fist connected as we both threw a punch at each other. The force of the punch was so strong that it cause a gusty of wind to surround us.

"Ahhhhh" Elizabeth screamed.

"Wow such force" Melascula said

"Pft ew I got dust in my mouth" Hawk squealed.

As our hit connected , I didn't see his other swing towards my stomach. He swung at me , jabbing me in the side. The power of the attack cause me to spit up blood.

Alot of 'oh no's" and "Omg's" was heard in the back round. This cause me to jump back and and kneeled in agony.

But that didn't stop Ban he came at me again and I wasn't prepared as I jump back again.

He finally caught up to me and gave a punch to the chest , more blood trickled down my chin.

He grabbed my leg to flip me over,  but instead I pretended to flip only to grab his arm and slammed him continuously into the ground.

Eventually I stopped and swung him far away. For the past month I've been here my stamina has been gotten better. A thought came to my head as I  turned to the audience.

"Pause, I have a question" I look over the audience as I now have their full undivided attention.

"Uh, sure go ahead" Meliodas spoke.

"If Diane can manipulate the earth and King can control nature, do I only have to use the move they taught me or can I use a different move of theirs?" My question left meliodas thinking for a short minute.

"Hmmmm, I'll allow it"
he nodded at me with his eyes closed.

"Alright thanks" I said.

"Heyyyy, what's the hold up are we gonna fight or what?" Ban smirked.

"We are , I just had a question" I told him bluntly.

"Did your question get answered?"

"Mmmmhmmmm" I nodded.

"Okay then let's continue " I got in position as he came charging at me but then suddenly disappeared.

My reflexes wasn't fast enough as he teleported behind me and kicked me in the face.

I kept my composure and got repositioned. Ban launched himself in the air giving me the perfect opportunity.

I locked my knees as I bend them and aimed my hands towards ban the ground starts rumbling as a huge red fist start coming from the the ground at full speed hitting Ban and making him spit of blood.

I heard clapping and cheers in the background which sounded like Diane  and few other people. I had blood trickling down my chin and head.

"Wow, I think it's time to get serious "

His body started to glow purple and get pulled out nunchucks and every second his muscles got bigger and bigger.

( I tried to find a gif but I couldn't find one just look it up if you want to see or use imagination sorry)

"Man , shit don got serious man " I shook my head.

I drop my palms to the ground and let the ground roar again as plants , veins and rocks start to surround Ban. It didn't phase him at all as he obliterated all of my creations.
I kept the creations coming and he kept finding his way through it.

He flew at the speed of light through the plants , rocks , and vines and found his way to me. Once he found me I was hit in the chest hard with his weapon. More blood was shed and more people was worried.

He kept hitting me making new bruises that I've never seen before. I tried to block but but the force of his weapon would break my hold. My body started going numb but I know I can do it.

" Meliodas stop them" the crowd roared.

"No, I'm not gonna stop them. Y/N is stronger than any of us here , there are enemies worse than this. She going to have to get use to it." Melly responded seriously.

"Can you at least ask if she wants to stop?" Elizabeth squealed.

Meliodas paused and look at the fight and decide to comply.

"Y/N , you want to stop?" Meliodas yelled to me.

"No , please don't stop the fight " I scream back to him.

He nodded as the others just kept quiet and just look at us with fear.

"Come on Y/N don't tell me that's all you got" Ban trying to provoke me.

I don't know why I let him beat me like this. I spat blood on the floor and try to ease the pain on my body by breathing.

"Heavy metal"

My body started to harder and skin started to turn gray. A funny aura came from this move specifically. My body started glowing yellow as I focus on my breathing.

This triggered everyone scared to see what was going to happen.

"What's going on?" Escanor squeaked.

"Now this is what I like to see, come at me with your best shot!"
I jumped and came down on him hard on his stomach. But it didn't take him long to recover.

He came back towards me full of energy like he wasn't tired of beating me the way he did. Although he looks like he is a having a thrill , his eyebrows are clenched. His smile don't look real, I can see his teeth grid against each other and his jaw clenched.

Was he scared or was he worried about something?

I closed my eyes and got ready for what was about to happen next.

Ban jumped in the air with an attempt to attack me . When the time was right I cocked my armed back in a fist and punched him in the stomach twisting my fist as well.

His eyes popped out his socket as his body bend forward. The power of my punch sent him flying far away. I couldn't stop now, I'm fired up. I flew over to Ban at a faster pace I did before. I was now out of the vison of everyone else as questions filled the air.

"Hey, where is she going ? " Diane said

"I want to see some more action" Zeldris screamed with determination.

"I hope they're okay though" King said

"Well if they're not okay then Who would make me delicious scraps and who would help us get back to our universe" Hawk exclaimed

I was already near Ban returning the beat down he gave to me. The sound of metal and skin hitting each other mixed with Ban grunts was the only sounds at the moment. The last attack I send to him , made him fly back to where we was in the beginning.

"Hey do anybody else Sense that?" Merlin spoke

"Hmmm?"Meliodas he eyes squinting and his eyebrows frowned. His eyes suddenly widen.

"Everybody move out the way" Meliodas warned everyone as he jumped out the way with everyone else.

Here comes Ban flying towards the crowd falling right behind them. He groaned in agony as he stood up.

"I'm not done*cough* yet" his body was lightly shaking when he went into his fighting position.

I walked towards him standing a couple inches away. I made my heavy metal go away but the aura stayed.

I lifted my hand and aimed it at his shoulder and watch as his shoulder started to split. Blood sprayed around the area, he kept bleeding as I kept reopening wounds that was on my body to his. He couldn't keep his balance as he fell to his knees and spat blood.

"How the hell did this turn into a blood bath?" Monspet spoke with fear written on his face.

"I think this is enough" Elizabeth was scared out her mind. Worried for the both of us.

I stop as I realize that I didn't understand what I was doing. King special sword appears next me ready to launch at Ban heart.

"Oh no" Gilthunder said

"Ban , are you okay?" Elaine screeched

"That's enough Y/N you won already" Meliodas screamed as he saw Ban unconscious body. But I was already in a trance. I threw the sword towards  Ban but Meliodas came in front of him and blocked the sword.

"STOP!" He screamed as he walked over to me with a serious face.

My body aura just got stronger as a force of wind surrounded me blowing everyone around me away.

Meliodas face scrunched up in concern as he flew to where I was.

He grabbed my arms pushed me  harshly on the ground. The wind got greater and it was hard for Meliodas to breath. He turned into his demon form as the purple mark appeared on his forehead. Pushing me further into the the ground.

I pushed him off me and slashed at him with wind that was surrounding me. The mark scared his stomach as he stood up again hesitantly. Blood was stained on my body form all of the fights and from Melidoas.

The others was in a perfect cube from Merlin watching in horror from a distance.

"Will she be okay ? " Diane asked

"Let's hope " Gelda said

This went on for about 10 mins of Melly trying to get ahold of me each time landed him a bigger scars than before.

He pulled out his sword from his back and swipe is down hard towards me.
The wind around me vanished at Melly quickly flew towards my retrained me. I was squirming in his hold trying my best to get out .

"Stop Y/N , You won and passed the session. Come on stop this you're worrying everyone. Stein was telling me to watch out for this. I wasn't thinking much of it and it cause me to be careless I wasn't paying attention. Stop please before you hurt yourself more than you already have. " my body was giving out as my aura gave out.

My eyes went back to normal from before. I looked around confused and then saw Meliodas holding me from behind. He was breathing hard.

"What happen ? Did I win ? " he just nodded and his demon mark disappeared.

"Where Ban , I want -" I was cut off as I seen Ban on the floor bleeding.

"Omg I do that ? I didn't even- " I was cut off again by Meliodas 

"We know , we notice you was zoning out and we acted fast , don't worry you're in good hands now." Meliodas said. Others ?

I looked around and saw the others in a perfect cube. The Cube had cracks all over them. Merlin notice the state we was in and released the cube.

Everyone ran up to us pressuring me with question.

" are you okay ?"

"I can heal you if you want?"

"What the hell type of power was that?"

"You had us worried"

"At least you won"

"I'm fine thank you and sorry for the inconvenience" the kept quiet and was ready to pasture me again.

"I don't know how it started. I was just fighting Ban and then I went loose? " Meliodas nodded his head and let me go and walked over to the others.
I got a full glimpse of his scars. His shirt and pants was ripped as well. He wore the biggest smile on his face as he spoke to me.

"Congrats , you won and you passed." His smile got bigger and bigger. I don't even treat you that good boy why is you smiling.

"I'm sorry , look at you and Ban I- " he shook his head and walked up to me.

"Even though you didn't mean too , it's good that you did. Don't worry about us were really strong and you know that. I'm proud of you and I'm sure Ban is too okay so don't worry" he gave me a closed eyes smile. I look up at everyone else to see them smiling as well.

"Even if our chances of dying was high , it was still a interesting match" Gowther exclaim.

"I was so worried that you wouldn't come back to your normal self." Elizabeth voice sounded so sad.

"Me and Gelda enjoyed the match as well" Zeldris green eyes sparkle as he was mesmerized by the fight he witnessed. Gelda just agreed and send me a wink.

"You used my power so well I'm so happy" Diane pick me up and rubbed me on her cheek.

"Yeah , good job. You even used moves that we didn't teach you and look you're is back to normal" King said as he flew up to me and Diane.

Compliments flew towards me as I was so grateful but I had other things to worry about.

"Melly what about Ban?" Even though he told me not to worry I was just stuck as to how I can do that to him when I just got here a couple of months ago.

"We are going to the Infirmary now, come on we can take the short cut" he held his hands out to me and grabbed Ban and everybody teleported back to the station.

TIMESKIP

Me and Meliodas was already patched up and checked on. Ban did too but he was still sleep and recovering. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and gave a prayer over him and walked out with Melly.

( Sorry to all the atheist people, reader don't have no specific religion but it sometimes will be Implyed sorry )

"I'm glad you're okay, really" Melly told me looking at me.

" I'm glad you're okay too , thanks for being there for me" he nodded and smiled as he look foward.

"You'know if you have anything you need to take about you can come to me !" He pointed to himself .

"I know , I'll come to you okay if I need anything" we made it too the cafeteria and saw everyone eating as usual. Melly nodded at me as he went to his table and I waved at him.

I grabbed my food and was about to go to my table when.

"Y/N there you are , are you okay " Tsubaki came up to me with the rest of her crew.

"I knew something was wrong when you ignored me the other day" Soul looked playfully irritated.

"I don't remember that? When did that happen" I really didn't remember.

"You said you was okay at first , I heard what happend." Stein butted in.

"I'm sorry I really don't know what happen . I was fine before"

"It's not good to lie , especially when I can tell if you are " Stein glared at me.

"Okay Stein you're right , I'm not okay but-" he cut me off.

"It's okay we can all talk about this later , i just wanted you to he honest and I just wanted you to know that we know that you're going through something and that we're here for you" him and the rest walked off.

Everybody is 'there' for me. Hmmm whateva.

I walk over to Mha table and sat down.

"Hey extra. I see how you fight and I want you to go against me" Bakugo demanded.

"Lol, that's fine" I smiled at him.

"Tch" he turned his head away from me and shut his eye.

"I'm glad you're here and okay Y/N" Deku said

"Yeah, you're really strong" Todoroki said

"It's good to finally talk to you Y/N" Jiro

I look down the table and saw the LOV.

"Damn why y'all got them down there like that" I said as I took a bite out of my food.

"We don't know if they might try something" Iida spoke.

"Hiiiii guys , nice to see you" they just looked at me and didn't say anything.

"Hiii , nice to see you too" Toga screamed back.

"I'm really impressed by your power, maybe I can look into it" Shiggy said.

"Hehe maybe" I replied.

"So Y/N , how's training coming along for you ?" Tsu asked nicely.

"Getting harder by the day but I'll get there you know ?" She nodded and went back to her food.

"So are excited? You're not that far from going on real mission with us !" Mina exclaimed.

"I really am happy and it just give me more motivation" I said

"Do you know how many training session you have left?" Kirishima asked.

I shook my head no and told them that you hope that it's not alot. Aizawa came with some other people and sat down with us

"L/N you've been improving I see, Great job. if I didn't overwork these children they probably would've joined in the session we had" Aizawa smirked at me cause some complains to be heard in the back ground.

"Really Mr.Aizawa , we could've been bonding with her form the jump ?" Denki screamed cause almost everyone to look at him.

"To be fair , you guys were the ones complaining about being tired so we gave yall a break" All might defended Aizawa.

"What is your quirk" Shinso spoke.

"I don't really think it's  a 'quirk' , it's just more so a power. Plus I don't know I guess anything?" I saw Deku scribbling in his note book,I shrugged and went back to me food that was half way gone.

"You can kick ass kid we're proud" Miruko said as Fatgum , Best jeanist,  and Endeavor all sat down when Aizawa came.

I nodded in thanks for the compliments. I continue to talk to them as the cafeteria starts to clear out cause everyone was heading to they're room. So did some of the people at my table.

"Goodbye , nice meeting you" All of Class 1-A and The two teachers said.

I waved back and said my goodbyes to the villans and was on my way out the the door.

"When are you going to see her again" I can basically hear Toga pout.

"Soon" I heard Dabi said as their voice was out my ear range.

I made my way to Chief's office and Knocked on the door. A small 'Come in' caught my attention and I ease my way through the door.

"Where my sister? " I asked, then I placed my bag on the chair next me.

"She sleep in your room , she told me to tell you that she wanted to spend more time with you tomorrow. So you have tomorrow off." he had stacks of paper in his hand moving them around alot.

"Okay thank you" I looked at him waiting for him to finish.

"A topic was brought to attention today but we'll discuss it when you have another day off or something. The SDS reported back to me saying you passed which is good. They gave positive feedback and comment about you. They were really impressed. "

I put my head down and blushed. Badly. Damn speaking of SDS, I need to see Ban and Derieri and make sure they're alright again. It seem like Cheif read my mind.

"They are fine , stop worrying. We gave them medication that's going to have them out til the morning so you can visit them then okay? You worked  hard today you need to get rest." He looked at me with a stern face.

I grabbed my bag and thanked him for the break and had my hand on the knob when.

"Oh wait , you're going to have your next session with the HxH Universe so prepare yourself. Have nice break, you need it"

I left his door after I said my goodbyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I stop my room and put my stuff down  and went to take a shower and do my night routine. I got in the bed with my sister and brung her close to me. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and let  my eyes get heavy until I was finally alseep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS AND INCORRECT GRAMMAR! Hi guys hehe. I'm sorry it took so long, had a writer's block. So if it's bad I'm sorry and I will improve next time.

But I'm not gonna slack ,I'm going to be writing down ideas and the next chapter and it should be posted soon. I don't want to disappoint you guys. If you guys have suggestion, ideas, feelings or question feel free to comment them. Yes please give ideas.

I'm glad I'm finally done with this chapter it took 2 months for me to actually finish and post. I was gonna post more gif but my times was up and I'm getting tired. Sorry for the long chapter I didn't want to make a part 2 so. Those who read thank you. Those who don't read thank you too. The book is over 1k views I couldn't thank y'all enough. If you love this book go check out my other ones. Thank you guys for reading and again thanks for waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 1.6K 28
❝𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,❞ ❝𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩...
31.2K 738 21
Fanfic, about you and Feitan (fem reader) ..................................................................................... You're on a mission w...
23.2K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
9.9K 243 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...