Eternal Bond

Door Shadowlock98

"So let me get this straight, we're in a world full of animal people,magic rock cancer, and something that wi... Meer

Act One: A Spiteful Night.
Act Two: A Desert Road
Act Three: City's and Skylight's
Prison Break Event: Message
Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays
Act Six: Begon Oripathy.
Act Seven: A Path Forward

Act Four: Victoria Tower

209 2 0
Door Shadowlock98

" So, how did you find it?" Cupcake asked me when the four of us are outside a building with a giant broken down face clock on it. Much like the dungeon world we are in, everything seems to decaying and decrypted beyond the real world counterpart. Another huge part was that the sky is a mixture of dark green with black clouds. I both love it and hate it here. Love it since its like an RPG where I can get money and cool stuff but hate it since this place is creepy and that one word that describe anything sad without feeling emotional.

"Good thing we took the car, walking will be long and boring" Rodin said while while stabbing his sword in the ground without a care in the world.

"Lets just go inside before night time." Xp Said while checking his wrist then became the first one to enter the building. Rodin follow behind then myself after putting my gun away I then hear footsteps behind me telling me that Cupcake is close behind me.

When the four of us enter the building, the door behind us closed with a loud noise follow by Xp scream in shock while turning around. Rodin stiffen a laugh with Xp point each of us then continue walking forward. We walk towards the end of the hallway to a set of beautiful blue door with golden decoration the doubt that anyone is having is now gone and I couldn't see it, but I can feel each of us were both smiling and excited for what going to happen.

We open the door and we enter what we call the 'Lobby'. the lobby is different from last time we enter a 'tower' which is a building where unlike anywhere else, seems to endlessly spawn monster the further we go and level up our books at the price that its really hard to find and only available at curtain days of the week. The lobby itself seems pretty high class with nice clean tiles that reflect the surface to wooden support columns reaching the roof as support or deceration. There are some white couches to the side which is nice other then that, this place make me feel like if I break something here, not even my soul will pay for it.

The four of us split up for a moment. I walk over to one of the couches and lay down on them. They were soft yet there were some resistance to them which makes them not that bad of a bed. I then hear some knocking sounds so I got up an investigate  which just turns out to be Xp knocking on one of the pillars. "Pretty sturdy. Is this mahogany?" I just shrug my shoulder and walk over to Rodin who was trying to open the gate to the second floor but just gave up and walk back down.

"Doesn't look like there is anything over there." Rodin said while pointing to the staircase.

"Kinda figures." Xp said while taking a quick look around our environment. "Lets go find Cupcake."

We didn't need to go far as Cupcake found a door in the back of the room hidden away a bit. "Oh sa dudes." she said while finishing reading a note from one of the door.

"Anything new?" Rodin asked

"The rules here is a bit different then the last one we went to. Here take a look" She step to the side for a moment for the three of us get close together to read it.

"You know this is violating COVID-19 rules."

"Shut up Rodin."

Greetings

Greetings and salutation my dear guest. Welcome to the beautiful 'Queen Casandra Von Victoria Casper Elsie Tower' or for a more simplistic name 'Victoria Tower.' Beyond this door lies our most pristine audience that must be entertain to their heart content. Once enter through this door, you are forbidden to leave for fear of damaging our immaculate reputation among the theater goers. However, do not worry for when life ends, they will be simply be brought back to the main lobby to rest and recover for the next show. For any question or concern, please write a note and deliver it to our employee drop box by the door.

I looked by the door and saw the drop box.

I don't speak french, but I think its says trash. I'm getting off track and continue reading.

For all way of life, there must be rules set in place to prevent unsavory situations.

· Do not attack the audience.

Must make sure they will come back another day.

· Ultimate not only effect the guest, but your compatriots as well.

Harmony between yourself and your compatriots is key to a long and painless future.

· Any attack made by your compatriots against you will affect you.

You must watch to not to step on each other shoes.

· Do not litter before, during, and after the show.

The janitor was fir- transfer to a different department. (Make sure to get rid of any mention of the janitor being fired.)

· Make sure you follow the script before stepping onto the stage.

Make sure to review what will happen or risk derailing the scene.

· Make sure to entertain the audience and keep the suspense going.

They are our main reason for keeping the lights on. DO NOT DISAPPOINT THEM.

· NO OVERTIME WILL BE PAID!!!

However, you are encouraged to work many hours for the theater.

Remember, The value of the audience is more than your insignificant lives, but due to "Morals Laws"  you will be rewarded the longer the show went on. Remember this my dear guest

No overtime will be rewarded.

"This is stupid/What a nice man/This reminds me of my old job." The three of us look at Xp with concern looks.

"...You want to talk about it Xp?" Cupcake said with a hint of concern.

"I'm good...Anyway, what are we bringing to this tower." The three of us look into our equip books we have. "I'm bringing the dps- survival build." Xp said after transforming a giant with heavy armor with a halberd. So he is going to be front line tank.

"Same build as the support from the village ." Rodin entire outfit change from the wooden samurai or weeb armor with a katana into the same tux with a golden trim dragon with a sniper. Basically the same build since the village.

"Same here." Cupcake didn't change much and just use the same support/buffer build. Again, if it wasn't for her skin, we would lose her in the snow.

"Ill use the same one I have right now." I said which didn't change much. I still have the Run-n-gunner build equip from the village.

The four of us walk up to the door brandishing our weapons. "OK, we know what to do lets just see what in store for us."

Xp then open the door and we see a wide bridge and across the bridge we saw or I saw a group of 8 people with hockey mask with machete running towards us. Since I was faster then Xp, I was ahead of him and ready my shotgun while running in an angle. While some of them were looking at me, I hear a few shots coming from Rodin hitting some in front of Xp. Before long, we engage in a clash while Xp is handling 2 by himself, I handle one that seems to wear a light shade of blue cloak. I dodge a few attacks that was aim for my chest which miss then I counter attack by dealing a blow to the head with my baseball bat. This did not go well when it somehow recover and did a full spin and slash me across the chest taking a good chunk off of my hp away. I decided to back up a bit but he was not letting me have any room while still trying to cut me up. I was lucky that my dodge perk kick in that cause some of the attack to miss by going through me but I it wont save me forever. I activated my 'deck' ability which cause the world to slow down and three cards appear in front of me.

Transpire ( 3 Light)

Deliver a singular strike dealing 400% (If target is killed, attack the next closest one with 600% attack power) If target is not killed by this ability, become stun for 10S and take 60% true max Hp damage.

Automated Movements ( 3 Light)

Dodge increase to 95% for the next 30s. Any attacks made against you missed will deal 85% of attack damage to the attacker.

Keep Moving Forward ( 1 Light)

Deliver two rapid strikes at 110% while increasing movement speed for the act.

Of the three options, I pick Automated Movements. my entire body feels a lot stiffer yet more relaxed for a moment. The swing made by it made my entire body bend back for a moment then I deliver a strike as retaliation. the strike made him fall to the ground which I equip my pretty boy pistol and unload an entire clip on him. It might be a bit overkill but I wasn't taking any chances. I looked over to where Xp was and the man already killed both of them with ease.

"Thanks for the help guys." I said to both Rodin and Cupcake. "Leave me with the mini boss who know how to dance and cut me up."

"What do you mean, Xp needed healing. Next time, dodge."

"I tried that, didn't help much."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!"

"Now now Cupcake-" Rodin said with a sly smile of his. "This is a team effort, we cant have all of us fighting. Besides-" He then turns towards me "I had full confidence in you that you can handle it. Let Cupcake heal you up."

Cupcake raise her staff for a moment then my disappear the next moment. I flick my wrist and saw my Hp was back to full and everyone was doing ok. Before long, I saw under all our stats, was the point system being rewarded

+50Pts

50 Pts total

Then we hear on the other side of the bridge a door open up.

"Guess we move forward." Xp said as we march towards the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we enter the next area, we were some sort of a abandon warehouse complete with a catwalk overlooking the main floor when the four of us enter, the door behind us closed and one of the monitor turn on with a timer on it ticking down with the word 'Survive' underneath the numbers.

"Wha-" Then the doors suddenly burst open from both the top and bottom floor and more of those guys with machete started to swarm the Main floor while some with crossbow came from the catwalk.

We didn't say anything and proceeded to our positions. Both Rodin and I went to the stairs to the catwalk while I took point. I keep running forward and using both my shotgun and baseball bat, proceeded to knock them over the railings or get their head blown off. While I was turning around the corner, I saw Rodin using the railings as support and pick some off on the main floor to help Xp and Cupcake. Xp keep taunting which force the majority of them to target him and Cupcake keep both healing and buffing him while casting spells away from him. 'Can I use magic?...wait do I even have a book to cast magic?' My thoughts were interrupted when a sword was about to cut my skull in half but my dodge kick in and it went through my body clean. Unlucky for him, he overextended himself and trip forward. I use that moment and threw him over the railings. Watching him fall, my emotion level finally went up. The next moment, the world slow down then three cards show up in front of me.

A New Tomorrow (Awakening)

When Hp is not at max, gain 30% additional movement speed and attack speed and deal 15% additional damage.

"Rest for tomorrow is a new day."

Companion (Awakening)

You and one random ally is mark with 'Companionship' (gain 25% Attack, 15% Defense, +30 Res, 10% Movement speed and attack speed) If mark companion is defeated or retreated, deal 80% of companion max Hp as damage to the other and stun for 20sec (If the original companion lives, a random companion is selected again.)

"It's too sad to say goodbye twice...I dont want to say it for the third time."

Days To Remember (Breakdown)

When targeting an enemy that an ally is already engage with, gain 50%attack but lose 50%Defense while in combat.

"ooh,ooh remember when we...ooh,ooh or when...aw, those were the days."

Three cards float in front of my face forcing me to pick one of the three. I pick the middle card since a buff like that is nothing to laugh at and It will last for a while...if I live.

"Its ok to cry, I wont judge you friend."

Then my body began go glow a a dim teal color before it faded away I look over to my homies. Not long after, Rodin was also emitting a dim teal color. We both look at each other then a card appear in front of him for a good moment then disappear.

We both look at each other

Then the world began to pick up speed again. It didn't matter since when the time reaches zero, all of the enemies just drop dead and disappear. We all decided to met up in the middle again. Looking over both Xp and Cupcake, they seems to be cover in cuts and bits of blood falling from their wounds when I flick my wrist, they were at max Hp. So I guess its just battle damage and more points began to drop onto our score.

+75Pts

125 Pts total

"What do we do with all the points?" Before I could ask them more questions, another door appear with on word said, we all walk forward to the next area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not before long after multiple rooms passed, we were in a small bar room complete with a dart board on one of the far walls and a pool table close by it but not directly near it to interfere with it. Behind the bar is a man with a white suit on with a small sunglasses with white hair with red highlights cleaning a small wine glass. He then turn his head towards us then gave us a smile.

"Hey guys, long time no see." He then set the glass back on a hanging rack before pulling out a notepad. " Care for anything to eat or drink? "

"Oh, I'll have you, snow cone;)"

"Cupcake, stop trying to flirt with the guy."

Xp said then turn towards him. " Hey Matthew, how's the business going? "

"Oh, you four always bring something to the table when you walk in, but in a good way."

While Xp and Cupcake was talking to Matthew, Rodin and I went over the menu. "Stake with Mushrooms, Sea Stew Gumbo, Damn they have outback burger...like a taste of home."

"Outback burger?" Rodin begin to scan the menu "Where is this 'Outback Burger'? I have Bouillabaisse,Onion Soup, ooh I'm getting the Steak Tartare."

"Whats the hell is a Steak tartare?" I asked "Is that a patisserie bread with meat inside?"

"Ohh ohh, just you wait my southern american friend." Rodin chuckle.

"What ever you say Mr. Getto French."

"...I can even be mad at you Qubec is ghetto France"

Not before long, a girl with long white hair reaching down her lower back and wearing a red maid dress with black shoes. She also have a red hair clip "Oh hey Rodin and Tay. How is everything going...oops sorry you must be hungry-" She then pull out a notepad similer to the what the bartender had."-What would you like today?"

"I'll have the Steak Tartar and a small Oysters with a glass of Bloom Rose Wine." Rodin order.

I look at the menu one last time. "Let me get a Road kill special and a Root-beer float."

The girl Mila took our menu then walk over to where Xp and Cupcake was. Both me and Rodin took out our phone. I went on a you-post and watch some video game pro gamer

"what the hell is Road kill Special?" Rodin asked.

I pause my video and look at him in the eyes. "Its whatever that got ran over." The look on his face is priceless. "Mostly possum." Rodin was about to say something before a glass cup hit the table next to Rodin.

"Your wine sir-" We look next to us and saw a girl who look like Mila but was wearing a green color pallet instead of red. "And your Root-beer Float sir." She set the drink next to me.

"Hello Maude, how is everything going so far?" Rodin asked her.

She simply gave a small shrug in response "You know what this place is Rodin. Customers are rare which I do not mind. Also, brother Matthew said to give you this." She then set a small plate of cut lime next to him. "Said that its for the oysters."

"Tell him thank you." She gave a small bow and walk over to Xp and the rest.

----------------------------------

After a small time has pass, our food was delivered by Mila "ohh, Im so sorry for the wait, here is your food. She set a tray down next to Rodin.

I get the oyster, but that's a steak tartare? That's just raw meat with veggies and a uncook egg.I guess I can't tell people what to eat and what not to eat, that's just rude.

"Oh, and here is your order Tay."

"Now, enjoy your meal."

"You too." As my natural response kick in. Right when I was about to take the first bite. "Fuck, I can't believe that I said that."

Rodin then look up from his food "Said what?"

"Oh nothing, Just a silly joke I said to the cashier dude from the gas station." He didn't think for a moment then went back to eating his food. I look over to Mila and she was standing by the doorway giggling for a moment while she is using her tray to cover her mouth then went back to the kitchen. 'SHE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!'

-------------------------------------------------------------

After we are everything from our plate, the four of us were standing in front of the blue door.

"So, what did you guys eat?" Asked Cupcake still munching on surprisingly a cupcake.

"Steak tartare with red wine."

"I just are some Southern BBQ." I said while doing a quick stretch before the shitshow.

"Lucky, all I had was some Ice cream Sunday's with a cupcake." She then repeatedly poke Xp side's "This dude wouldn't share some spaghetti with me." Seems like she was upset.

"And I keep telling you, I would have give you some if you would have share some Ice cream with me but NOOOO." Nevermind, she just greedy. Then the door open up and as the four of us walk inside, I can hear the bar workers saying their goodbyes.

As the four of us enter through the door, the door closed and we were meet a long hallway with multiple paintings on the wall some were landscape while others were paintings of the artist themselves I think. The hallway reminds me of that one movie from that one scene. As we got closer to the door, we saw a note on the door. When the four of us walk over to the note, I stop and look and I saw this one painting on the wall.

Who the hell draw this cat? It looks retarded yet beautiful. Ugly yet majestic. Stupid yet smart. Their was a plaque underneath the painting

Vanessa Stockard Black Cat

Who the hell is Vanessa and where can I find their cat? I mean this cat show no emotion yet shows every emotion know to man. Is scared but has no fear. It even has that thing around his neck. I dont know what is, but It makes him feel more impotent then he actually is.

"Hey Tay, you listening?" I hear Xp saying my name so I turn towards him. "Did you hear what we are talking about?" I shook my head then he just sigh then gave me the rundown. "Long story short, we are entering the boss area. We dont know what they do, but its just a review of the first note we found before we enter this 'Tower'. Also, their will be spectators there so dont attack them."

"Ok" I said then we enter the door.

"Oh by the way, what were you looking at?" Cupcake asked me

I was confuse what she mean. "What do you mean,I was looking at the pain-" I turn around to show them the calm yet wild cat, but not only that painting disappear but all the painting vanish as well."-ting...I dont want to be here anym-" I didn't get to finish as the three of us saw Xp dashing to the door as fast as he could.

"NONONONONONONONONO-"

"Lets go." Rodin said running after Xp.

As the three of us enter the door to catch up to Xp, my entire vision turned white for a moment then I started to hear an orchestra playing

(Play the song on the very top if you would like.)

When the lights dim down, we are standing in a open ruined building with stain glass on the windows and I saw a bunch of broken wooden benches scatter on the ground. I knew it was a rundown church  on one side of the building, I saw people sitting and watching our moves then it click. We are on a stage. It didn't matter much because in the center, we saw a women wearing a nun outfit but it has red stain all over it carrying a mace and a kite shield but the most noticeable thing about her was her open skull that was leaking blood and empty eye sockets. Shit is scary as fuck. Then she suddenly disappear out of sight. I then hear Cupcake scream. The three of us turn our heads towards her and she just drop to the floor like a sack of potato. We then hear chuckling, we turn our head then we saw the nun stood back to her original place.

"Memories are the true key to happiness, If I keep collecting them, will I find my true happiness?"

What the hell is she talking about? I didn't get to think long before Xp charging at her and the sound of Rodin gunshots and smoke trail trying to hit the Nun. Enough time was wasted and I charge around her with my shotty while I saw Rodin trying to find higher ground. I went around her backside and fire a shot at her thinking it will hit, but she bend her body around unnaturally at the last moment and it nailed Xp in the chest. With multiple bullet hole in his chest, He sent a glare my way but didn't say anything knowing it was an accident, but I should talk to him when I get the chance.

Their was no use in stopping her, she keeps dogging both mine and Rodin gun shots while blocking Xp attack with her shield. When Xp and her weapon clashed, Xp use his free hand to grip her sheild and lock both the weapon in place.

"NOW!!!"

Wasting no time, Both Me and Rodin unloaded an entire clip onto her which seems to work as she had bullet holes in her but her next move shock the three of us as she began to glow green which cause all the bullet holes and cuts to heal up.

"Much better." She said with a cheerful smile. "Memories is the key to happiness."

Both Xp and I back up a bit we were both thinking the same thing. 'That was Cupcake skill.' She then started throwing fireball towards us. Again, its was another Cupcake skills. Xp keep backing away from her while she keep dodging our shots.

Sadly, a fireball landed on Xp and the flame instantly engulf his body. "Oh, hot hot hot-" He repeatedly said those words while using his free hand to put it out. Before she could cast another fireball, it began to shrink then disappear.

"NO-NO-NO MY HAPPINESS" She then went into a state of shock as she clutch her head and began to shake violently.

That was when we knew that it was our opening and the three of us made sure to finish her off by using everything we got. I keep pumping after every shot and once I needed to reload, I use my card ability and chose the 'Unload' card which summon more guns to my side and reloaded my current gun and I let it rip, Rodin both threw grenades then fire sniper rounds onto her, and Xp weapon began to glow then gave a downward slash onto her  "Time to move forward" He shouted which the weapon landed on top of her/it/thing. The area was chaotic and their was smoke.

Black smoke fill the air blocking our vision. "Did we get the crazy bitch?" I said while trying blow the smoke around me away. When the smoke disburse, we saw she still standing in the center chuckling.

I turn to my side and saw Cupcake running towards us while holding her head. "What happen?" 

None of us said a word and focus our attention to the nun but she was gone. "Watch out, crazy bit-" Xp never got to finish when she knock him in the head with her mace and he fell to the ground.

"YES-YES-YES THIS BRINGS ME JOY." The crazy nun said. Her weapon was morphing into something. I knew it was copying our ability as I saw the shield and mace now became what Xp was using. She then slam her halberd onto the ground. Then a sudden shiver went up my back and my insistence were telling me to run away. Damn Xp and his fear effects.

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear a scream coming from Cupcake then the world slow down again and another three cards show up in front of me.

Fan the Flame (Awakening)

When an ally is defeated or has retreated, remaining allies gain +5% Attack, slightly reduce attack intervals (Only trigger once)

"Rest now, you did your best. We'll make sure to finished it.

Rise Together (Awakening)

Any mark ally targeted by 'Companionship' gain additional 5% attack,5% Defense, 5% attack and movement speed, recover from status aliments 75% quicker.

"If I fall, I gotta get back up not for me, but for my friend."

Another one (Breakdown)

Enemies engaging you have -20% reduce attack, Received 20% additional damage from range attack.

"Its ok to be greedy, It's a part of human nature."

I select 'Rise Together' hopeing that Rodin could do something.

"When we reach our lowest point, we can only go up from here."

Another teal light cover my body but it didn't matter when the entire world started moving as crazy bitch swung down the halberd down on me,but it went right through me because thank you dodge. After the third dodge activation, She immediately dodge out of the way and I saw something heading towards me at high speed then my vision went dark.

(End Music if you like.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I immediately sit back up greedily fill my lungs with cold surrounding air and started to panic for a moment when my surroundings was unknown to me.

"Woah, take it easy Tay" I saw Xp drop his weapon and reach his hand towards me. "Relax, I dont know what happen, but it looks like it's over now."

"Wh-" I was cut off when a sudden headache. I then saw Xp handing me a cup of water which I took and immediately chug it down. "Thanks bro." I immediately got up but stumble for a bit but I knew Xp got me since he has his hand out to catch me if I fall. "What happen?" I asked.

"AGIFOSJMN" We heard Cupcake screaming incoherently we rush over to see what happen but she stop and look at up. "Sorry I didn't help out much." It wasn't her fault but she was feeling bad about what happen.

Xp then handed her a cup of water. she took it without hesitation "It wasn't your fault, She got a surprise hit in and use your skills on us."

"You should have seen it, when she was about to throw last fire ball at Xp, it disappear and she went mad. Sadly, we didn't pass the DPS check." I said throwing my 2 cent into the wind then we hear another loud gasp on one of the corners of the room We rush over to see the final of our quartet Rodin awake Xp again offer him a cup of water which he took but took his time drinking.

"Thank you friends." He then got up from the couch and stretch his body like he just woke up. He then turn towards me "Umm...sorry Tay...for what happen in there."

"What happen?" I asked confused by what he mean.

"...My shot was going for the Nun, but she move last second and...you know." he said scratching behind his head.

"You good." I said extending my hand which he took. "Beside I also shot Xp on accident too."

"I am not going to lie, that caught me off guard." Xp said as he rub his chest for a moment.

"That fight caught us off guard." Cupcake said which we all nod in agreement. "Anyway, lets collect our reward and lets go." 

The four of us saw a set of stairs which leads to the first floor that we enter. Whats new about this time was at the front of the reception desk was a robot with moving gears sticking out of her back and half of her face gone show smaller gears. Xp showing no hesitation move to the front of the desk.

"Good evening dear guest. How may I help you today?" She said without moving her mouth.

"Hello, we are here to pick up our reward Ms." Xp said undisturbed of who he was talking to which was weird since he a coward to the abnormal.

She then began typing on the computer and for a minute it was completely silent then we hear a ding sound and she stiffen out her back then turn towards Xp. "Hello. You and your compatriots have completed nine floors. Sadly, you did not complete floor ten." She said then a open up when a box was raised from it. "Hello Mr. Armor sir, please check the content and sign your name or pen name on the paper." She handed Xp a paper then move to the side and stare at the three of us as if we know what to do. Rodin walk up and she said the same thing to Xp but address him as 'Mr.Sniper.' She move to the next spot over and Cupcake walk up towards her. Again same as the other two but refer to her as 'Women of cloth.'

Then it was my turn and like the other three, it was the same script but she called me 'Mr. Runner.' I dont know if I should be happy or angry as she calling me a coward or a daredevil. I look at the paper and it was a list of the context of what was inside the bag.

300 Tower tokens

5 Exp books

5 Healing Potions

Thank you card

I check the bag and everything was there. So I sign the paper with my name Tay on it and handed it back to 'her.' When she has all four of our papers, when then type it into her computer. "Thank you for your involvement and we hope to see you again Mr. Xp, Mr. Tay, Ms. Cupcake, and Mr. Dragon." She gave a small bow then began typing on her computer.

As we are walking towards the exits, Cupcake was talking to Rodin. "Why Dragon?"

"Dragon dese NU-"

Xp cover his mouth with his hand. "Dragon is a cool name nothing more nothing less." He then release his grip as we walk outside. We were heading towards the park car out in front. Me and Rodin sit in the back while cupcake and Xp were in the front while Xp was driving. We back up into an alleyway then Xp forced us back into the 'real' world. The neighborhood we were in was quiet nice. There was a homeless man sleeping on a plank with two cinder blocks as support, guy robbing someone in a different alleyway, and someone was running to our car with the damn hammer which Rodin tap on my shoulder. I look at him and he made a gun motion with his hand, thinking nothing of it, I handed him my pistol and he roll down the window, fire a few warning shots near the guy which he stop and drop to the ground, roll the window back up and handed me the gun.

"Fuck you Lungmen abominations" I hear the dude who was chasing us screaming at us.

"What a nice neighborhood." I said to no one as I stretch my legs out while checking out this one girl outdoor environment channel. It would sound boring, but half of the world us down in hell so its interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------

Greeting and salutation fellow Doctors. Few days age was another great event called Contingency Contract or what I like to call it 'Pover lvl MVP operators even if you are not going to use them after this'...yea...long but accurate for me.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy another episode of Eternal Bond.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

853 23 4
This is a story, a story of a traveler, a savior, a hero, a failure, a summoner that will face many things and beings throughout Terra. From saving p...
19.2K 459 25
After being absorbed by a mysterious portal, Amiya, the Doctor and their companions find themselves in a place unknown to them. What will they do? A...
255K 9K 69
I do not own any pictures, songs, references, and other stuff that get put in this story. Oh, and updates are slow as hell. Came up with this story...