Dancing With The Devil

By BadBitchAnthems2

Evelyn goes to Sicily, Italy for the world championship in boxing, not knowing that it would change her life... More

characters
fight or flight
the devil has arrived
devil eyes
ocean eyes
these boys ain't shit
the devil is back
playing with the enemy
saving her, again
devil or savior?
what the fuck
new beginnings
gymtime
boys will be boys
not what I expected
are you fucking kidding me
once again, saved by the devil
escaping
blind date
hard to understand
racing
not what it looks like
calm before the storm
euphoria
the party is over
Not the Devil's secret anymore
I'm most likely killed

we meet again

3.8K 92 116
By BadBitchAnthems2

''Seduce me with who you really are'' - Mark Anthony
Song: Lost in the fire- The Weeknd and Gesaffelstein
————————————-

Evelyn's POV:

"Hello again, Caro". I froze at his words. I didn't realize I was dancing with him. With all the smells and people around me, I must have not noticed his usually very strong and outstanding scent. As soon as I realized it was him, my body got goosebumps all over and I could feel heat rushing into my cheeks. Thank god he was standing behind me and couldn't see me blush.

I had pushed the nasty ass stranger off me as soon as I saw Maxence storming away from the window, I was only using him to make Maxence jealous and if Maxence wasn't looking, I didn't want the strangers touchy hands on me. But then, as I was dancing and enjoying myself alone, two hands had gripped my hips from behind and smashed me against their strong body. First, I was overwhelmed but then I decided to let myself live a little in the moment since I had really already completed my task for the night: to make Maxence jealous and piss him off. So I might as well enjoy the dance with this hot stranger, right? But as soon as I heard him say what seemed to have become my new nickname, "Caro", I instantly knew it wasn't just a hot stranger, it was, in fact him.

My mind wanted me to push him off me and run away, but once again he had the stupid effect on me that made my body not able to follow my mind's instructions. And maybe that was a good thing, because as I was standing there with his lips against my ear, I suddenly remembered the new plan. To seduce him. I pushed the thoughts of hatred and shock away and thought game fucking on. I turned around so that I was now facing him and smirked. Full of confidence I said "Hello Maxence D'amore," while looking him straight in the eyes. "I see you've found me once again". He looked confused for a second. He probably thought I would be shocked and push him off me, and he would be right, if it wasn't for the mission I deffinetly would. But that was the keyword here, the mission.

It didn't take long before his flirty, cocky, self was back. "Yes I have, you left quite suddenly at the gym? What happened? Was it too much for you?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh please, you would be surprised at how much I can handle" I answered with a wink. His grip on my waist tightened and made me come even closer to him. We were still swaying our bodies to the sensual rythm of the song and just as last time it surprised me how good of a dancer he was.

This was quite a different setting from the ball, but on this dancefloor as well, he made me feel like our bodies fit together perfectly. Like they were two halves of a whole. Weird feeling that was... But it could also just be the alcohol mixed with the lights, music, and smells that were messing with my head. Yeah, it probably was.

His eyes flashed with desire as he said. "Oh really?" Then he leaned down to my ear again and whispered "Care to enlighten me?" My senses were going absolutely crazy, almost as if I was about to hyperventilate, but in a.. good way? Everytime he touched me I just felt so full of feelings I couldn't explain or put into words. And on top of that I became incredible irrational and stupid.

As to prove my point about being irrational and stupid, without having the time to think about my actions I had grabbed his hand and led him off the dancefloor and was already on the first step up to the VIP lounge before I stopped and realized what I was doing. What the fuck was I doing?! I couldn't let myself be alone with him, god only knows what kind of stupid things I would do! And definitely not alone with him in his VIP lounge! The alcohol was really messing with my head.

But then, he caught up with me from behind and his hand slid over my ass and up to my hip and just like that, all common sense was gone again. "You wanna go up there?" he whispered and looked up at the lounge. Fuck it. "Yes" I answered. Really Evelyn? Going up to the VIP lounge with your fathers killer? In this state??? Dumbass. But when he chuckled and lead the way with my hand still in his, I followed without hesitation.

We walked through the doors and into a huge lounge that had glass windows as walls, overlooking the dancefloor. There were red led lights in there as well, and it smelled of perfume, smoke, liquor, and sex. In the lounge, there were about 20 people, most of them women. There were 6 men there, and all of them had about 2-3 women each, on their lap.

"Everyone out. NOW" Maxence yelled over the music. Still not letting go of my hand. Everyone jumped at his voice and sudden appearance. He sure wouldn't have to ask the ladies twice, they all jumped off the men and stormed out the door, looking like they were about to shit their pants. Not that any of them were wearing anything that looked like pants, in fact they weren't really wearing anything at all. But that didn't stop them from following Maxences orders immediatly and without hesitation. Before, I couldn't really understand why he had so much power over people when he wasn't the strongest, biggest, oldest neither was he most scary looking. But I kind of started to understand it more and more. It was something about the way he carried himself, the way he walked and talked like he was the boss, so that eventually made everyone believe that he was. Not to mention his piercing eyes and the way he talked that just told everyone that he was not someone to be messed with.

Five of the men got up as well. As they walked out of the lounge they all glared angrily at Maxence, but to their own good, no one dared to say anything. Then, the only man left walked slowly over to Maxence with an angry look on his face. Oh no. He didn't look like he was just gonna walk out quietly. He was huge, maybe 6.6/6.7. With broad shoulders and a big beard, everything about him just looked huge and scary, even his ears looked big. And from what I could see every inch of his body was covered in tattoos. I got shivers down my spine just from looking at him. There wasn't a lot of things I was afraid of, but this man was an exception.

He stared at Maxence, and Maxence stared back. The man's appearance didn't seem to scare him one bit. I found myself hoping he wouldn't hurt Maxence, even though I shouldn't really care, but I did. The man opened his mouth "Eyo D'amore, we were told we could stay here all night. I thought that for all the money we paid we would actually get to stay the whole night. And not just until you found some whore to fuck" he said in probably the deepest voice I had ever heard. He sounded as angry as he looked, which would have maybe made a lot of people scared as hell. But obviously, not Maxence. The man's words only made his grip around my hand tighten so much it almost hurt. But I didn't feel it because my grip had tightened as well. What the fuck did he just call me?! As I was about to say something back, (my fear suddenly gone and taken over by the feeling of anger) Maxence beat me to it" First of all, she's not a fucking whore" he snarled at the man. His eyes were lightning with anger. I wondered why that had bothered him so much? To him I could be just that; some random whore he didn't give a fuck about, yet. But for some reason it seemed like out of everything the man had said that was what had pissed Maxence off the most?

He continued: "And second. It's my fucking club, so you do as I say if you want to keep your life. And right now, I am telling your big dumbo ass to get the heck out of here before I shoot your brains out" his voice was calm, but definitely louder than usual. His eyes looked darker than I had ever seen them, and that, combined with the tone of his voice would have made even the biggest and strongest man on earth want to curl up into a ball on the floor. The man's look quickly changed from anger to fear, and without another word, he looked away and walked out the door. I was a little scared of Maxence right in that moment, but at the same time, I for some reason had this weird feeling that he wouldn't hurt me...

Maxence continued to stare at the place where the man had disappeared for a couple more seconds before turning back around to look at me. His eyes fell on our hands that were still intertwined, his hand had such a hard grip around mine that my hand looked smashed. He quickly loosened the grip and released my hand. That blossomed two emotions inside me. One, the feeling of safety knowing that I was right: He would never hurt me. And the second, a feeling of emptiness when his hand left mine.

I didn't say anything, I was a little overwhelmed from all the emotions and was starting to feel dizzy from the alcohol. I just watched him as he then pulled up his phone. The fuck? Was he really gonna go on his phone right now? I damned that big headed ass that had ruined our moment. Maybe it was a good thing though, so that we didn't take it too far. But all I wanted right now was to touch him and feel his strong hands against my body. Not go on his fucking phone.

The thoughts about the mission were now long gone.

I understood that he didn't go on his phone to text someone, when the lights darkened and the music in the lounge changed to "Lost In The Fire" by The weeknd. He was setting the mood. I felt exitement rush through my body again, as he went to lock the door. I was just standing there, unable to say or do anything, observing him. Taking in all his feautures. He was hot when he was mad.

After locking the door he turned around and looked at me. His eyes were back to being full of desire and passion. He walked over to me and without saying another word he smashed his lips against mine. All my thoughts and worries momentarily disappeared. I felt the world and our surroundings disappearing further and further away to the point where all I could think about was him. The kiss was so full of passion and desire. We had both been longing for this moment for what felt like ages. My mind was only on Maxence; his hair against my fingers, his lips against mine, his dick hardening against my thigh, his one hand on my ass and the other one on the back of my neck. Every cell in my body was thinking about him and longing for his touch. He made me feel things I had never felt before. The sexual tension that now filled the room was even stronger than when it had been full of 20 horny men and women.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he smashed me against the wall. It would probably hurt in the morning but in the moment I absolutely loved it. I really did like it rough. Even though we were closer than we had ever been, I was longing for him more than ever. I felt like I could never get enough of his touch. The song, red lights, alcohol in my system and his smell, taste, and body against mine made me feel higher than any drug had ever managed to get me. I was high on him, and the things he made me feel.

His hands went up under my dress and roughly grabbed my ass. I moaned into his mouth. "You like it rough, don't you baby?" he said while detaching his lips from mine, and starting to place kisses on my neck. I nodded "mhmm" was the only thing I could get out. His lips were slowly moving downwards towards my boobs and I couldn't really consentrate enough to get a word out. He stopped kissing my neck and shook his head a little while chuckling. I made a sound of dissaproval, wanting him to contine. But instead he moved his head to my ear. "I want to hear you say it Caro. If that's what you want. Tell me that you want it. That you want me, right here, right now, and that you want it rough.". I almost felt like I was going to come just from hearing him say those words. He could not possibly have asked for consent in a hotter way.

Just as I opened my mouth to tell him the exact words he wanted to hear, someone started banging on the door so hard it felt like the walls would fall down. "MAXENCE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL SHOOT YOU AND THE GIRL YOU'RE IN THERE WITH" a voice yelled, so loud we could hear it clearly even over the loud music. "Fuck" Maxence said while putting me down on the floor again. Was he being serious? He was really going to let someone ruin our moment, again?

Yep, he deffinetly was. "Stay right here" he said while quickly moving towards the door, still with a huge bulk in his pants from our makeout session. I stared at his back in disbelief. He turned down the music and walked out the door. Just like that. He had left me alone, hot and bothered.

I couldn't see who the other man was in those few seconds the door was opened but to be honest I didn't really care. With Maxence out of the room I seemed to get my thoughts straight and somehow reflect on what had just happened. What the actual fuck was I doing? Just moments ago I had been about to tell MY FATHERS KILLER I wanted him to fuck me, roughly. What was wrong with me? Whoever was behind the door talking to Maxence, I shouldn't been damning, I should be praising him. He was my savior of the night. He saved me from making the biggest mistake of my life.

As I came to my senses I felt myself starting to panick. I had to get out of the VIP lounge, NOW. Before Maxence got back. Because if he came back I would just fall into his touch again and my mind would go back to being all blurry and irrational. I ran over to my purse that was on the floor by the table and picked it up while looking around for a way out that wasn't through the door Maxence had just walked out. Thanking Aphrodite and every other greek god, I saw that there was another door on the other side of the room.

I noticed my phone had fallen out of my purse. While picking it up I saw that I had gotten a message, but I didn't have time to check what it was right away, I had to get out of the lounge first. I ran across the room and out the other door, that I, to my pleasant surprise, found open. Only after closing the door and making sure Maxence didn't see me. I looked down to read the message. Once again, it was from an unknown number:

We told you to kill the man, not fuck him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 176 15
Azalea's and Alessandro's storyđź’— Azalea is the quite girl who lives in The States. Even though she is a Russian mafia princess, her life is quite...
4.6K 34 28
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
644K 21.3K 64
âťťI want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
2.7M 61.5K 47
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Book #1 of The Mafia Leaders Series Jules Salvatore knows what it means to be afraid. To run from trauma and pain. And she neve...