PLAY WITH ME (18+)

Oleh ANGELES_DIANA

Avelina, a young bright mind that dreams of falling in love. When she was just a child she would lean back on... Lebih Banyak

COPYRIGHT
AESTHETIC
ONE
TWO
THREE

SANTIAGO

605 20 7
Oleh ANGELES_DIANA

SANTIAGO
___

Hurrying, I enter the vehicle making sure to not get any drops of rain in my suit. I HATE imperfections. When I'm seated in my vehicle, I see a shadow running from the corner of my eye. Facing the direction of the silhouette, my eyes come to land on a young girl running towards the direction of the Jones home. She's dishevelled with wet hair and clothes, her white dress shirt is now visible and I'm able to see the top of her breasts and the beige lace bra.

She greets her, what I'd assume to be her parents, with a kiss on the cheek. After she's greeted her mother she moves towards her father, she has to get on her tiptoes and her father leans down to be able to greet her. She's short, with thick thighs that are shown due to her small plaid skirt, she has long hair that flows down her back.

"Can we leave now?"

I hear the voice that I despise most, Elena. My soon-to-be ex-wife. I nod and move my attention to the driver. "We may leave now Karl, thank you." The car moves forward and I do not bother to look at Elena. I just stare straight ahead at the wet road and the pouring rain that hits against the glass window.

The hatred that I have for Elena is indescribable, but so is the amount of love I still have for her. I sometimes wish she would stay, but I know that sooner or later this marriage is meant to fail. There is nothing that would give me back the trust I once had in her.

Both of us should have separate paths. I don't want my daughter to grow up in a toxic household with parents always fighting. It would be unfair that my daughter doesn't get the same or even a better childhood than I had.

___

"Santiago, we're home." I face the direction from where the voice came, and catch the blue worried eyes of Elena. "Are you alright? You seem off, look I-" I open the door of the car and storm off before I could let her finish her sentence. I know it may seem childish but how does she want me to act? I can't be as fake as she is, it's not in me to fake the way I feel.

I enter the home that soon will be torn down, not wanting anything that connects me with Elena. Wishing to forget everything we once had. I want to erase her touch, her presence and everything that has to do with her. Elena has finally shown her true colours that I once would've never imagined were hers.

Climbing the stairs, I go to our daughter's nursery. One of the staff members is taking care of her. I haven't been able to find a suitable babysitter for Olivia, making me more stressed out and worried than I already am, I'm just hoping that everything soon will fall into place.

"You may leave Ophelia, I do not need your services anymore, thank you." I see the young woman not moving, making me annoyed. "I said you may leave now!" My voice booms through the room startling Olivia. "Se vad denna tik fick mig att göra!"

(Translation : "look what this bitch made me do!")

The loud cries of Olivia are heard through the room. I quickly pick her up from her crib and walk around the room with her, to calm her down. Just like I expected she did, and soon she starts to gurgle and giggle like the good little girl she is.

After an hour, I'm sitting in the rocking chair with Olivia. It seems like Elena has left home. It makes me deeply hurt knowing how cold Elena is towards her daughter. I'm behind on my workload, and my sleep schedule has been messed up due to work and Olivia.

I head towards my office, Olivia in one hand and the other occupied with a big cup of coffee. My office is connected with another room that I have transformed into another nursery for Olivia, so when I'm working I'm also alert of Olivias well being.

After many calls and finance checking, I'm able to rest. I discard my clothing and head to the shower. Under the warm water the sudden thought of the young girl I saw today afternoon comes to mind. she had small legs and fleshy thighs and a round bottom that her plaid skirt made sure to make more notable, I was also able to see her small breasts that were covered, much to my disappointment.

I quickly shake the perverted thoughts of her away. She looked way too young, making me think that she isn't even eighteen, making me feel disgusted for sexualizing her.

When done taking the much-needed shower, I head back to my current room and change into a fresh set of clothes. Before I was even able to lay on my bed, I hear a knock.

I head toward the direction of my door and open it, coming face to face with Elena, who's dressed in a silk golden nightgown. It's like she's mocking me, mocking the way I can't touch her, and the fact she isn't mine anymore.

"Hi, I was wondering how Olivia is doing?" I scoff at this. "Elena, you would know how our daughter is if you were a present mother." I see her face fall making the strings of my heart pull. "She's doing alright but I think she might be missing you and feeling a little lonely, she doesn't seem as playful as before." I see her swallow hard.

"Look Santiago I feel like I'm not suitable to be a mother and I just really can't take care of her. I still want to do things with my life and feel as if I were to be close with Olivia, I won't have that freedom of wanting to do things I have in mind for my feature. I was thinking that maybe once we divorce you can have full custody of her, I know Olivia is in better hands with you than me."

That was a slap in my face. She wants nothing to do with us nor with the beautiful human that we both created. If I'm being sincere I wasn't expecting this. "Alright if that's what you want then that's how it will be, Olivia doesn't need you and she will grow into an amazing young woman one day without you by her side. Unlike you my daughter isn't a burden on me and I will proudly raise her myself! Now if you don't mind, get out of my room." With a quick nod, she leaves and closes the door behind her.

___

The glowing rays of the sun hitting my face wakes me up feeling somewhat rested. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth, and wash my face. Heading to Olivia's nursery, I find her sitting in the crib playing with some toys. Seeming to be very concentrated, she looks up and jumps, but then laughs once she sees it's me. This makes me laugh and the room is now filled with Olivias and I's laughter.

She is the only one that brings genuine happiness into my life. I pick her up and head to the kitchen to make her morning bottle. I notice that Ophelia is cooking breakfast and has some salad fruit on the countertop. Deciding to help myself to some I put Olivia in her seat. Once I'm done serving my fruit in a bowl I start making Olivia's bottle and feed it to her and once she's done I burp her.

Olivia then eats some smoothie and oatmeal. When she's well-fed it's my turn to eat. I hand Olivia to Ophelia but she soon starts to cry deciding to sit her in my lap I finish my breakfast with her sitting in my lap.

Tomorrow I have dinner with the Jone's to talk about the new houses that Alejandro will be making. Elena will be attending because one of the agreements that we have for our divorce is that she gets to keep her cars and have a brand new home and I also want a new home where I can start fresh with my daughter. Without the memories of a home where we started our family.

Deciding to go for a jog around my estate I get Olivia ready as well as her nappy bag and I get myself dressed in some black joggers and a white tee and some Nike trainers.

Once I open the door I'm welcomed with the crisp chilly air of the young morning. I run fast as a way to cope with the anger and pain I have inside me, I try to forget all the problems and betrayal from Elena.

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter. PLEASE comment, I'm very much interested in your opinion of the book so far and it genuinely makes me happy when you guys comment because it makes me think you guys are interested in reading more. 🤍

Also I wanted to say that is favorable that you read this book on a black color page.

Remember...

Vote, vote, vote!

Btw thank you ghmr3107 for editing and helping with grammar, please go show her some love if you can. 💖

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

710K 43.1K 49
šˆš§ š­š”šž š“ššš§š š„šžš š°šžš›š¬ šØšŸ š‡šžššš«š­š¬, ššš§š š©š®š«š¬š®š¢š­ šØšŸ š“š«š®š­š”š¬, š‹šØšÆšž š°šžšššÆšžš¬ š¢š­š¬ š¦šžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³š¢š§š  ļæ½...
2.4M 164K 86
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
360K 23.8K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
392K 14.5K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...