bee and boo (platonic ranboo...

By bumblebeepillow

[DISCONTINUED] this is just some platonic ranboo and tubbo oneshots (KEY WORD: PLATONIC) i love their relatio... More

introduction (PLEASE READ)
I've lost so much in the past
in case you don't live forever
don't be scared, boo. im here
Y'all are insane
idk what to call this, but its a request!
i love you, just know that
i love you, just know that (part two!)
human
Only to be met with nothing
I AM SO SWAG (not a part sorry :P)
i miss you too.. part two of only to be met with nothing!
finally, im here (part three of only to be met with nothing)
a bit of filler fluff, as well as something for the next chapter!
i missed someone, but i didn't know who they were
all eyes were on them, wide and judging
stay here a minute with me: (late) fathers day fluff
not a chapter uwu
things from a book i unpublished lul
i cant handle change
you were the one who felt
pt 2 of you were the one who felt
particles (collab w/ @NicoTheNonbinary)
im so fucking tired
fluff pspspspps
michael in the bathroom
they both die at the end (au, PT 1)
little bit of transboo :))
masquerade (happy halloween!)
1 YEAR Q&A QUESTIONS PLZ
love, tommy (chap and 1 year Q&A)
a song of stark white daisies, part 1
c!ranboo memory book entry
hey guys
a very new york christmas :D
merry christmas!
ay, mariposas, dont you hold on too tight
stardust
wooo fluff :D
ahhh Ily guys so much what
#dsmpdenouncegenderroles (WOO COLLAB WITH @FryingPan1234567)
love, tessa
tramonto infunctuato
spider-boo
technoblade
I'm discontinuing this book

keep me in your memories, boo

2.9K 109 211
By bumblebeepillow

a/n

guys why is billie eilish so pretty wtaf- (definitely not foreshadowing to the song this is based on!)

but uh how are you guys doing? i am going to make you cry probably i'm excited :D

basically this is the dsmp is real life, and everyone gets a notif on their little chat tablet thing saying they have five minutes until the server ends and they all die before going to a new server but SURPRISE ranboo isn't home so they are just on a call :D

i'm basing this off of the end of the world by rob dickinson, but im using billie's cover, that one makes me cry and i like it a lot, her voice is so pretty

TW: death, ranboo burns his cheeks with his tears, and y'all are gonna cry too

i hope you guys enjoy!

a/n over

Tubbo watched as Michael placed a triangle shaped block on the top of his shakily built wooden block version of the Big Innit hotel, smiling when Michael grinned widely at his achievement. Tommy was over to keep Tubbo company while his husband was away, he had influenced Michael's decision to build the hotel. Not that it was a bad thing, the two loved each other, no matter how much Tommy tried to hide it.

Taking a deep breath of the salty ocean breeze drifting through the windows, Tubbo high-fived his little son, congratulating him on the structure they had built. "Good job, Michael! It looks great!"

"Thanks, Papa! Uncle Tommy!" Michael jumped to where Tommy was sitting, giggling as Tommy picked him up and put him on his lap, tickling his slightly exposed stomach.

"What?" Tommy grinned, tickling Michael's stomach even more, earning shrieks of laughter from the little boy. "What do you want?"

"I- I- Stop!" Michael choked out a laughing scream, trying and failing to wriggle away from Tommy's grasp.

"Okay, okay," Tommy laughed, letting the boy down with a sudden frown at Tubbo's concerned looking expression. "What happened?"

"Check your Chat," Was all Tubbo had to say, he was clicking at the holographic screen, tears being held back in order to not scare Michael.

"He can't be ending it!" Tommy exclaimed frantically, holding back tears as well.

"What's happening?" Michael tugged on the hem of Tubbo's shirt, looking up at his father in a concerned way. Though he was young, Michael was growing fats, emotionally, as well as being able to walk very well and speaking in a way people could actually understand. "Why are you scared?"

Tubbo and Tommy shared a look, a silent conversation. "We're going to a new home in about five minutes, but we will all probably be separated for a bit. It'll be fine though, m'kay?" Tommy explained in a soft voice.

"Yeah, bud. But if we do get separated, I'll try and find you." Tubbo was saying this mainly for the comfort of his son, he knew he shouldn't lie to himself. Michael wouldn't be transported, he was a mob, not a player. He would just disintegrate, pretty much. Along with the rest of the world.

"Okay, Papa." Michael climbed into Tubbo's arms, snuggling into Tubbo's chest.

"Bud, lets call Dad, alright?" Tubbo clicked a few times on his screen, calling his husband.

"Okay!" Michael seemed to be reassured, it made Tubbo's heart pang with sadness that he'd never see his son again, and most likely need to start a new life with completely new people. There was a very small chance that Ranboo would be moved to the same server.

"Hey, Tubbo.." Ranboo's voice was deep, and sad. "I saw the message, you doing okay?"

"Yeah, hey. I'm here with Michael and Tommy, they can hear you." Tubbo wiped a tear from his eye.

"Hey, guys, are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, dad, i'm good!" Michael answered, looking much more upbeat than everyone else. He must not have known that he would de-spawn.

"I'm alright, Ranboo..." Tommy obviously wasn't okay, there were a lot of memories on this server. A lot of pain, but a lot of pride, and love, and happiness. A family, of sorts. Tubbo felt the same way.

Tubbo took Tommy's hand, giving it a tight and reassuring squeeze. "It'll be alright. We'll find each other." Tubbo proclaimed, though he knew they may never see each other again.

"Y- Yeah.." Ranboo's voice broke slightly at the end of his sentence. "We can try..." Everyone nodded. The silence was comforting, rather than awkward. No one knew what to say in a way that felt together, and loving. Like they could be happy being together while knowing the oxygen would deplete almost immediately at the five minute mark.

"Michael, how are you doing?" Ranboo asked the small boy in a shaky voice.

"I'm good! We made Uncle Tommy's hotel out of blocks!"

"Very cool! You should've made the Bee and Boo, though! Papa and I are much better than Uncle Tommy, right?" Ranboo teased good naturedly, aiming mainly to make the joke towards Tommy. The three were much closer now, though Tommy found himself third-wheeling occasionally. But that was inevitable, Tubbo and Ranboo were a married couple.

"You are all great." Michael pouted, crossing his arms exaggeratedly.

"Nah, just me." Tommy joked, earning laughs from Tubbo and Ranboo. Michael didn't really know what to do. Another minute went by, and Tubbo really needed to just talk to his husband. Tommy and Michael meant a lot, but when you are going to lose your soulmate in a matter of minutes, you want to talk to them.

Tommy seemed to see, or know that, so he told Michael to "Come over here, Papa and Dad need to talk."

Tubbo flashed him a grateful smile.

"Hey, honey bee." Ranboo whispered softly, you could hear his skin hissing softly as his tears made contact with it.

"Hello, chickadee. Please don't cry, it'll hurt you." Tubbo's voice was choked, it was hard to talk. "I wish you were here, Boo. Why'd the server have to end now?"

"I don't know, I really don't... I'll miss you so much..."

"Maybe you'll be lucky, and be someone who doesn't remember their past servers." Tubbo sniffled. "I've always remembered. I still remember meeting Tommy on SMPEarth that first day. It's a good memory."

"I want to remember. I just don't want pain. There's been so much on this server that's been amazing. And so much that's been terrible. But the amazing things are overwhelming. I almost forget my memory problems." Ranboo chuckled at his joke, so did Tubbo.

"Maybe your memory problems will carry on. It'll be hard for you to block out the painful memories. Im so lucky I was able to find Tommy's assigned server, and Will and Phil and all the other's from SMPEarth. I never found the other's from Business Bay, though." (listen i know nothing about anything from before the dsmp bear with me-)

"I don't really want to forget." Ranboo said. "But I probably will... "

"Tubbo, I don't want this to end. I don't want us to end!" Ranboo cried out suddenly, the hissing of tears on his skin was loud enough to be heard from the shaky connection of their call.

"I don't either, Ranboo, I really don't," Tubbo was being quiet, he didn't want to scare Michael, partly, but also, he knew it had to be over. There was no changing this."I love you so much..."

"I love you too..."

"One minute! One minute! One minute!" An automated voice blared in the sad silence.

"Let's say goodbye to everyone, with the time that's left." Ranboo said, earning a shaky nod from Tubbo, who clambered back to Michael's room to lay in the blanketed corner with Tommy and his son. Everyone was added to the call, enemies and lovers, friends, frenemies, anyone and everyone, to say a final goodbye. Some people would stay together. Some would be forced away. Some would remember. Some would forget.

But they all cried together, about losing the memories, the bonds, the warm hand to hold. Comforting words, or singing a fallen country's nation. Sitting on a bench, or sitting in an obsidian room that cried just like you. Sad and happy. Screaming and laughing. Happiness, togetherness, lacing their cloud of pain known as the Dream Smp.

"20 seconds."

"I love you guys. Thank you for a home." Ranboo said quietly.

"Thank you."

"I love you guys, so, so much."

The call was filled with crying, "I love you"s and "Thank you"s.

Tubbo and Tommy held hands as the timer counted down, Tubbo squeezed his son tight, and muttered right before the clock struck one, "Keep me in your memories, boo."

a/n

i'm not sure how i feel about this one, but I did cry while writing it, so maybe that's a good sign? tell me what y'all think!

we hit 20.k!!! thanks so much guys! i also got a bunch of followers, but it turned out it was bot follows, so that's frustrating. I feel like I can't achieve my 100 followers mark because I passed it with bots :( i was almost there, i had 98

i shouldn't be so sad about it, but i am :(

but on a brighter note, q&a time! :D

from  :D

Pronouns?

they/she! i prefer they/them though :D

Words you say a lot?

Not much i particular, but i do a lot of fast Ohmygod-ing, in the way ranboo will say things like that, mainly when i'm stressed, embarrassed, or something weird is happening

i also say swag a lot, idk why

Do you care what people think of you?

i do, more than i should, lol. but the dsmp has helped me with that! :D

Middle name?

Elizabeth (basic af but im white and my family is very italian so ig its kinda standard-)

Last song you listened to?

Billie Eilish's cover of the end of the world, i listen to music while writing, but i listen to a lot of lemon demon, glass animals, mother mother, ricky montgomery, wilbur soot/lovejoy, i like melanie martinez, ben platt, the music from dear evan hansen is really good as well as his independent music! but i listen to a lot of random shit cause i just listen to playlists on yt!

from 

what made you start the book?

both of my books are just cause i love dynamics and the dream smp, need writing practice, love writing, and like a place to rant but still make something nice with it!

do you have any pets?

no :P my mom is allergic to pretty much anything living

whats your fave quote or drabble from the smp?

ranboo quotes are the best, either lore or bits, but i love the classics of course like "Blue premium bond. AHHHHH" and "Just killed a woman feeling good" and for lore "I was willing to fight the world for you" "This is checkmate", and "But what am I without you? Yourself"

but ranboo

just ranboo

whens your birthday?

I don't want to get very specific, but march!

okay, thats all, thanks for reading! if you have more questions you can comment, i'll answer there! have a great day/night/4am, ily!💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.2K 29
โ๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐š๏ฟฝ...
46.9K 1.2K 63
You can probably tell by the title :) Pretty sure this is my 6th book lol ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I w...
25.3K 936 37
This is 100% platonic in every way. Both of them are uncomfortable with shipping and not to mention that there minors. I hate that I have to say this...
2.3K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...