 𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖸 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗�...

By -bakubabes

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧. 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚... More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭.. 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮.. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯.. 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟰.. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟲.. 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗗 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟳.. 𝗛𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟴.. 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟵.. 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟬.. 𝗢𝗨𝗧 & 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪/ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟭.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟮.. 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 - 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟯.. 𝗘𝗫 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟰.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗧𝗬𝗦 <𝟯𝟯.
𝟭𝟱.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟲.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟳.. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟴.. 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟵.. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟬.. 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟭.. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟮.. 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟯.. 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗦 𝗕 - 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟱.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟲.. 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟳.. 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟴.. 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟵.. 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟬.. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟭.. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟮.. 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡' 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟯.. 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
✩ ! 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ¡ ✩
𝟯𝟰.. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗞 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟱.. 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟲.. 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟳.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟴.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟵.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 ‎ ‎ ‎- ‎ ‎ ‎𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟬.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟭.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.

𝟮𝟰.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.

4.1K 172 242
By -bakubabes

𝗵𝗲𝘆𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀. 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 :(. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗔'𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝗞 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦!! 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗻. 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗿𝗻. 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 <𝟯. 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗻.

𝗽𝘀.. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 <𝟯.

"ow, ow, FUCKING OW!" katsuki yelled from the bathroom. you sighed, getting up and walking towards the bathroom, revealing katsuki analyzing his mouth in the mirror.

"it's hurting again? after 6 minutes?" you ask, shaking your head. it was currently 2am and you were up, comforting him from his pain. "I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THIS TOOTH!" he yelled once again.

"i know it hurts, but stop yelling. your gonna get it taken out tomorrow." you say, putting another bag of ice on his jaw. "i hate the dentist." he mumbled.

"why? they gonna make your mouth feel better." you ask. "pfft, you can make my mouth feel better," he said with a smirk. you smiled, kissing the other side of his cheek. "but seriously, why you don't like the dentist?"

"because, they sticking fucking sharp ass tools in my mouth, poking all around. they might poke me to hard and i go crazy." he explained. "that rarely happens. and when it happens, you can bring it up to the people and they handle the situation. but for what's happening tomorrow, your gonna be on medication that makes you fall asleep." you responded.

"that's even worse." he said, angrily pouting. "it's okay. your mom set up the appointment and wanted me to go with you. she's gonna be busy. so, your gonna be fine." you say, turning off the bathroom light and grabbing katsukis hand to lay back down.

"so, how do you feel now?" you ask, getting under the covers. "okay i guess. it still hurts." he replied, sliding under the covers as well but sitting back onto the pillows.

"if you need something just let me know." you say.
".. i'll feel way better if you held onto me." he mumbled, looking away. "what was that?" you ask, popping your head up and smiling.

"tch. come here." he said, looking back at you. you scooted closer to him, wrapping your arms around his stomach. "not like that, stupid." he said, picking you up by your butt and placing you on his lap.

"you should have just said that." you say, having your arms on his chest. "you know what i mean't." he replied, smirking. "shut up. but goodnight." you say, laying down on his chest. "you dumbass, you know damn well what you skipped."

"but your tooth is hurting." you mumble, still laying  on his chest. "do you think i give a shit?" he asked. you sigh playfully, sitting up on his lap as he smirked.

he lightly cupped your face with once hand as the other was on your upper behind. he pulled you towards him as he slowly kissed you. "mmm- FUCK." he said loudly, as you both pulled away. "i told your stupid ass." you say, laughing a bit.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"katsukiii, wake uppp." you say, gently shaking his shoulder. he groaned, turning over. not to long after, he flew up, holding his jaw as he looked around the bed, seeing you weren't there.

"uh, hello?" you ask from behind him, seeing him slightly jump at your voice. "pfft- who wakes up like that?" you ask, chuckling. "shut up- owww." he lowly groaned in his morning voice, throwing his head back.

"aw, come on. get dressed so we can make it on time." you say, going to his dresser and pulling something out. "you like this?" you ask, dropping it on the bed. "damn. you know my style." he mumbled, smiling.

"how wouldn't i know your style bb?" you ask, pecking him on his cheek. "now get up and brush that stanky ass tongue." you teased. "shut up dumbass. you love my tongue." he said, smirking and closing the bathroom door, loving your reaction everytime.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"yea, we're on our way right now. of course mrs.bakugo. okay, i'll call you back when we're done. bye byeee." you say, getting off the phone with mitsuki.

"i love how your voice changes when you talk to my mom, people at the store, or some shit like that." katsuki said, chuckling. "shut up. you wouldn't understand." you say, rolling your eyes playfully.

"let's get something to eat. im hungry as fuck." katsuki said, closing his eyes. "we can't." you say, pulling out the parking lot. "why the hell not?" katsuki said, angrily pouting.

"your not suppose to eat before going to the dentist. especially not for stuff like this." you respond. "ughhh, you see why i hate the dentist." he groaned. "it's okayy, we'll get something after." you say.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"we're here for bakugo katsuki." you say as katsuki was standing behind you. "bakugo.. bakugo.. bakugo, oh! he's up right now in room 13." the lady at the desk said.

"great, thank you." you say, signing all the papers the way mitsuki said to. after that, you walked to room 13 with katsuki following behind you.

"oh my fucking gosh-" you heard katsuki mumble lowly from behind you. "is that katsuki bakugo?!" his dentist he basically had since he was a child, said loudly.

"my oh my, look how big you've gotten since last year." doctor remy said happily as katsuki hummed. "and who's this pretty little lady here instead of your mom?" he asked, giving you a smile.

"she's my girlfriend." katsuki said, wrapping his arm around you. "ahhh, a girlfriend? i remember when you were 7 years old, saying you had a agency full of your ground of friends!" doctor remy said, laughing.

"really? i remember izuku telling me about that." you say, smiling at katsuki. "well, i don't wanna hold you two up from whatever y'all were doing. sit in the chair." doctor remy said as katsuki did it.

"and ms.." "you can just call me (y/n)." you say for the doctor. "oh okay. well, can you sit in the couch over there for me? by the way, i'll be back." he asked. you nodded your head. "good luck baby." you say, smiling at katsuki.

"give me a kiss." he said. "i can't, not before this." you respond. "come onnn, my mouth is gonna be bloody for hours." he whined. he had a point. "fine. but just a peck." you say, cupping his face.

"another one." "another one." "another one." he asked as you gave him peck after peck. "another one." "listen here dj khaled." you say, starting to laugh. "alright, we're ready to begin!" doctor remy said, walking in the room.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
after maybe 3 hours, katsuki was finally done. "you can see him now." doctor remy said with a smile. you got up and walked over to him, seeing him knocked out (sleep) with towels and tissues filled with blood in his mouth.

"aww." you took a picture and sat down in the stool next to him. "so, here's the medication for you to put on it after it stops bleeding. and here's 5 bags of towels and tissues to change out in his mouth." the doctor explained.

"doesn't he have to eat soft foods?" you ask. "yup. he can't start eating regular food after maybe a week or so." the doctor said. "pfft. he ain't gonna like that." you say. "yea but, he'll just have to deal with it. you guys are free to go when he wakes up. just let us know first. plus the medication he was on during the surgery is gonna make act .. high but a different high."

"that's gonna be funny. thank you." after maybe 30 minutes katsuki woke up. he sat up, startling you a bit. he looked around, starting to cry. "whoa whoa, why are you crying?" you ask.

"have you seen my mom?" he asked, crying more. "no, she's busy. she didn't come here with us." you explain. "she didn't come?" he asked, sobbing at this point. "katsuki *pfft* here. wipe your nose." you say, giving him a tissue.

"who are you? where is my girlfriend?" he asked, sounding more angry with his sudden mode change. "im- well, i don't know." you say, recording him but playing along.

he started to cry. "are you kidding me?! my moms not here, my princess is not here," he gasped. "what about my dad? he's got to be here." he asked, his voice sounding more muffled from the tissue.

"oh, im sorry. your dad is busy with your mom. and your princess?" you ask, feeling your face heat up. "yea *sniff* my fucking girlfriend. what do you mean my dad is busy with my mom??" he asked, sounding angry again.

"like their busy doing wo-" "ARE THEY FUCKING? IS THAT WHAT YOUR TELLING ME?" he yelled, cutting you off. you busted out laughing. "whattt? no, their busy at their job." you say, wheezing and catching everything on camera.

"OKAY BUT WHERE IS MY PRINCESS?!" he asked. "i don't know. i think she left, im not sure though. tell me about her." you say. "i need to get in contact with her because i love her so much and i haven't got the chance to tell her because im pla-"

"whoaa whoa whoaa, that's enough." you say, feeling your face heat up. "what? you don't think she loves me?" he asked, starting to tear up. "i-im sure she loves you very much." you say with a smile, replacing his dirty towel with a new one.

"how do you know? are you my girlfriend? where's my phone?" he asked. you handed him his phone as he stared at it blankly. "how do you unlock this?" he asked. "it's already unlocked." you respond. "but i didn't even do anything." "thats the point." you respond.

he rolled his eyes, going to his camera roll. he clicked the picture of you and him together, looking at you then his phone again. "*gasp* you lied to me! you are my girlfriend!" he said, showing you the picture.

before you could respond, the doctor walked in. "ah, i see his awake!" dr.remy said. "yea, we're ready when y'all are." you say with a smile.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

heyy babes. it's crazy that i started this chapter today and finished it today. this is only part 1 though so yea <3.

hope you enjoyed and thank y'all for 20k again. love y'all and until next time..

𝟭𝟴𝟬𝟭 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 😵‍💫..

- 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀 👩🏽‍💻..

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║║

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3K 28
❝𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄❞ ✰ 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ¦ 𝖥/𝗇 𝖫/𝗇, 𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏...
113K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
2M 62.6K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
212K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...