MY SISTER'S GROOM || SEONGSANG

By GUCCISXN

๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„ ๐€๐”. (slowburn romance) Seonghwa is under a family curse. To break it, he has to marry his... More

PREVIEW
CHARACTER PROFILE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
AUTHOR'S NOTE + NEW BOOK
ALTERNATIVE SPECIAL CHAPTER
I SAW ATEEZ!

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

2.1K 116 115
By GUCCISXN

Third Person

Seonghwa sighed once again, checking his watch from time to time. He's in his car, waiting for Yeosang to come back after sending him a message that the elder would wait for his return.

He leaned his head on the wheel, closing his eyes while reminiscing the days when Lia and him were so happy together. Seonghwa loved her...really loved her, but now he grew hatred towards Lia. He learned from his mother that the mark on Lia's skin was fake all along. How could she lie to him? Why would she do that to him?

What would actually happen if he married Lia instead of Yeosang? 

Then, I'm the one who is going to die.

Seonghwa thought of an idea. He wanted to make sure of something...

He scrolled down to find his friend's contact and dialed that person.

After two rings, he finally answered, "Hello?"

"Hey Minho, is your sister there?" He asked.

"Yeah she's right beside me. Why?"

"Can you please pass the phone to her? I need to ask something."

After like five seconds, another familiar voice spoke, "Seonghwa-oppa, what's up?"

"Hey Chaeryeong, can I ask if you know about Lia's tattoo on the rib?"

"Uh, yeah. I thought you knew?"

The raven-haired sighed in disappointment, "I do." Seonghwa sort of lied, "But do you know where she got it from?"

"It was two years ago, I can't remember the name of the tattoo shop. But my classmate's brother is a tattoo artist, she got hers done by him."

His throat started to hurt, "Was it my signature?"

"Yeah. Why'd you ask, oppa? Do you want yours done too?"

Seonghwa shook his head even though Chaeryeong couldn't see him. "No-no, I'm fine. I was just asking. Thank you, Chaeryeong." He faintly said and tapped the end call button as he still couldn't believe it.

It's true.

How could Lia do that?

He feels so stupid to believe such thing.

"Why is everything so fucked up?" He said to himself, trying to refrain himself from crying. He placed his hand over his forehead and brushed his hair in exasperation. He hated it. He hate being lied to. At this point, he didn't want to trust anyone anymore.

Seonghwa noticed that Yeosang took so much time getting some 'fresh air'. He looked at his phone again if there was any notifications or reply from Yeosang and to his surprise, none.

The raven-haired started to panic on what could possibly happen to his husband. Moreover when he spotted raindrops strolling down just on the car window.

"Shit. It's raining." Seonghwa glanced at his phone again to dial Yeosang, but no avail. He tried it over three times now but he wasn't answering.

He darted his gaze back to the rain which was pouring stronger. Seonghwa knew he had to do something for he couldn't risk Yeosang to get sick. His breathing fastened on he was panicking at the situation.

He looked over to the backseat if there's any umbrella and fortunately there is. He didn't waste no time to get the umbrella and went out of the car to find Yeosang, not forgetting to take his keys and lock the car.

As soon as he lock his car and opened his umbrella, Seonghwa saw Yeosang just in front of him. The blonde was with San, with an umbrella shielding the two of them from the rain. Their eyes met but Seonghwa's gaze were fidgeting from Yeosang to San then back to Yeosang. Seonghwa swore he sighed in relief knowing that his husband is safe. Although, he inhaled sharply seeing San together with his husband and it bothered him. He didn't know why though, but one thing for sure he was happy knowing Yeosang is in good hands.

"Oh! Hey Seonghwa, nice to see you here." San smiled, his arm wrapped around Yeosang while the other hand is holding the umbrella.

The black-haired did not reply as his eyes were still fixed at Yeosang's. The blonde looked down to the ground, obviously avoiding eye contact with Seonghwa.

"You're drenched." The only thing Seonghwa was able to say.

Yeosang rolled his eyes internally, "Obviously."

The blunt reply coming from the younger didn't seem to surprise him. "Only if you just didn't run away then this wouldn't happen to you."

"You are not my mom so don't tell me what to do."

"You are as stubborn as your sister."

San had his eyes widen while listening to the two's conversation. He felt a little awkward and uncomfortable but mostly confused what was going on between them.

The pink haired scratched his nape as he let out a forced laugh, "Haha, I didn't know you guys had some...beef. Is this about Hana and Jongho?" San assumed, thinking it was the issue a while ago back at school.

The oldest glanced at San, "No. It's different." Seonghwa answered nonchalantly, "Thank you for bringing Yeosang here. I'll be the one to take him home." He added before grabbing the blonde's arm and pulled him away from San. Yeosang yelped in surprise but strangely felt more comfortable under Seonghwa's touch.

"Woah, I found him first. So I'll take him back--"

"He's with me, San. It's my responsibility to take him home." Seonghwa monotonously told the youngest. "You need a ride home?" He asked his friend so the latter wouldn't grow suspicious upon the pair's relationship.

San shook his head, "I'm alright. My house is not far away from here anyway." He smiled then looked at Yeosang once last time, "I'm here if you need any help alright? Call me if you need me." The pink-haired winked and bid a goodbye to the two before running back to the park.

Yeosang sighed and fixed his gaze on Seonghwa. Eyes travelling and scrutinizing every inch and detail of the elder's striking features that screams bad boy vibes. It felt even more romantic since he was holding onto Seonghwa while the latter was shielding the both of them with an umbrella. 

Suddenly, the raven-haired pulled the shorter closer and engulf him into a hug. Yeosang was completely shocked but loved the warmth that he felt from Seonghwa's embrace. 

The taller buried himself on the younger's neck and whispered, "Please don't scare me like that ever again." Seonghwa didn't care if he was hugging Yeosang under the rain and publicly.

Yeosang smiled. Oh how he wished they could stay like this forever.

----

When both of them got inside the car, Yeosang looked down while biting his lower lip before speaking: "Why did you wait for me?"

"Why didn't you reply to my messages?" The taller ignored the other's question.

Yeosang's teeth grazed to his inner cheek as he looked through his side window, "I didn't have my phone with me. Now you answer my question: why did you wait for me?"

"I had to make sure you're safe. I can't risk it. I don't want you to end up getting hurt because of me." He answered honestly. "When I say I care about you, I'm not lying. You don't know how worried I was, Yeosang. What took you so long?"

"I got lost." Yeosang plainly replied.

Seonghwa had his jaw dropped on the younger's answer, "You got lost?!"

"Calm down, Hwa. Good thing San was there to lead the way back." Yeosang tried to reason.

"And what if San was not there, huh? This is the reason why I'm so protective over you because you are so clumsy."

"That's enough, Seonghwa. I've had enough of drama today. What's important is I am here now, safe and sound." Yeosang let out a deep and shaky breath while crossing his arms over his chest and rubbed his own shoulders to produce heat.

The older noticed this. Yeosang was soaked wet from the rain that until now is still pouring and the latter was shivering.

"Take off your top."

The younger had his eyes widen. Did I hear that right?

"Excuse me what--"

Yeosang wasn't able to finish his sentence when Seonghwa took off his own black hoodie and it caught the blonde off guard. The former gulped as it's his first time seeing Seonghwa topless. His first instinct was to look away, shutting his eyes close and cheeks flushing red.

Then he felt the clothing on his lap. Yeosang was perplexed; so he glanced at the older, trying not to look down to his lower body.

"You heard me right. Take off your top and wear my hoodie."

"N-No need. I'm totally fine--"

"Bullshit. You're shivering. I don't want you to get sick so please do what I say." He sternly said, looking straight to the road.

Yeosang sighed and begun remove his own sweater and put on Seonghwa's hoodie. The strong scent run through his nose and he felt more comfortable and warmer wearing the elder's clothes. He let out a small smile at the gesture.

Seonghwa started his car and began to drive going back to the house. Both of them don't know what to say, silence took over them. So they kept it like that until they reach back to their house.

----

The next day happened fast and the blonde buried himself in books in the library to kill time. It's currently his recess break and the boy didn't feel like eating today so he'd rather be in the library. He haven't seen Wooyoung either, assuming he's busy with other stuff or hanging out with his other friends.

But boy he was wrong when he saw his best friend entering the library with a grin plastered on his face.

"Studying again? Boring." Wooyoung teased as he took a seat in front of the blonde.

Yeosang rolled his eyes, "I've been slacking off lately. Lots of drama recently happened."

Wooyoung hummed, "I see. Anyways, Hana got suspended." He continued.

"Really? For how many days?"

"Three days only. Exploitation plus bullying."

"I still don't understand what will she gain from that regardless of the consequences." Yeosang wondered, pertaining to Hana's issue yesterday.

"Obviously attention and Seonghwa." Wooyoung rolled his eyes at the thought of it.

Yeosang chuckled, "Good thing we didn't get suspended. Where were you this morning by the way?"

"I didn't get suspended but got CARE Program instead, that's why I wasn't able to see you this morning." He answered with a shrug.

"What? You got CARE Program but I don't?"

"Because I fought with her and pulled her hair. I'm disappointed."

Yeosang shook his head, "Maybe if you did not interfere then you wouldn't have gotten the CARE Program." 

"Fuck the CARE Program. I'm disappointed because I didn't get to rip her hair out of her scalp." Wooyoung leaned back and cross his legs, "Should have went harder." He joked.

Yeosang snorted too loud that the librarian scolded him for being too loud. The blonde mumbled a small 'sorry' to the woman and Wooyoung can't help but be amused.

"How was the program?" Yeosang murmured.

Wooyoung tsked, "It's boring as fuck. I appreciate teachers doing this but I hate it when they lecture me when Hana is the one who did wrong. I prefer detention, I could just sleep through the whole hour." He explained, very uninterested at the topic.

"I mean you shouldn't even do that in the first place."

The other scoffed, "She deserved that. I'm not going to let her downgrade you."

"Thank you, Woo. Yet still, you should not have done that."

"Ugh, I don't like talking about her. Let's move on. 

Why were you with San last night?"

Yeosang tensed as the question caught him off guard, "Pardon?"

Wooyoung kept a straight face, "I saw you and San at the park, hugging and very close to each other." He narrowed his eyes, voice be getting a little intimidating.

If Yeosang was honest, he didn't know how to answer it. He didn't want Wooyoung to see him as a traitor or to even have misunderstandings with him. He knew his best friend has a huge ass crush on San.

So he thought carefully on how to explain it, "Ah, we met each other coincidentally. I didn't have an umbrella so he shared me his." Yeosang shrugged as if seeming like it was nothing for him.

"That's kinda sus though." 

"I hope you're not jealous, Woo."

The latter snorted in complete disbelief, "Me? Jealous? Nah. San was just being nice to you. I'm sure he doesn't like you or anything, unless you do--"

"Wooyoung, you know I only have eyes for Seonghwa." 

"Of course you do."

"Hey, San and I are just friends, nothing more." Yeosang reminded.

Wooyoung genuinely smiled, "Sangie, you don't need to prove it to me. I'm also San's friend, not boyfriend. I don't even have the right to be jealous. I won't let our friendship get in the way because of my liking for San." He explained to reassure his friend, "You're important to me 'cause you are my best friend. So, please don't get intimidated by me."

Yeosang's lips curved into a crescent, feeling a bit ease at Wooyoung's statement. 

As if on cue, the bell rang indicating that it's time for class. The two best friends stood up and made their way to their respective classrooms.

In the library, two girls came out of the shelves and stared at the voicemail; where they recorded the info they discreetly got from Yeosang and Wooyoung. 

"I'm not surprised. Lia's brother likes Seonghwa-oppa all along. No wonder why he hid Lia's secret from him."

"I know right? How unfortunate. Have you send it to her?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think we are doing the right thing?"

"Babe, you know we have to do the wrong thing to keep our relationship safe."

----

AAAAAAAAAA i'm finally done after three days of writing this chapter. istg writing is so hard but very worth it khduygwkdygyec and i know im late buT HAVE U SEEN MAYFLY AND IT'S ONE'S PERFORMANCES? I SCREAMED SO HARD SEEING THEM ALL INTERACTING AND THEIR CHEMISTRY IS SO GOOD OHMYGOD ITS EVEN BETTER THAN ME AND MY GF'S (lmao jk babe ilysm dont kill me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 19.4K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...
633K 38.7K 78
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ. everything started with the mysterious illness that had brought death...
18.8K 866 20
seonghwa and hongjoong are already off to a bad start from their first encounter off campus. what will happen when hongjoong discovers his roommate f...
161K 7.6K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...