Will You Cross The Skies For...

By Antalin_A

She promised to be with him, forever... She made him believe that she will be the light of his life.... She... More

Prologue
Cast And Intro
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
New Story Alart
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Epilogue
New Story Alert- An Obsidian Charade of Love

Chapter-1

3.9K 167 45
By Antalin_A

*past is in italics
*Not edited
*English is my second language, so there might be some errors.
*dedicated to priya_shady
*Please vote and comment, that will encourage me.

The Phosphorus * blinked brightly in that night sky expecting her admirer's arrival. The closed balcony door made her  glow fade slowly, disturbing the beauty of that night sky.

The Jove* and his four visible assistants decided to send the winter breeze as a mediator unable to witness the sad face of their loveable Phosphorus.

The cold wind which tried to caress his face through that open window failed miserably when the curtains defended him.

A group of stars sent a meteor as a spy to cheak his state through the other windows, but even that failed to get a glance of him and fall into the nearby river with depression.

The crescent moon rested comfortably on the velvet sky and enjoyed show with a smile.

And one who is responsible for all this chaos was immersed in his television. Laying leisurely in his couch and enjoying his fresh popcorn, he has no idea of anything happening outside his house.

Ashwin Rajagopalam, a young and handsome businessman, who killed many girls with his charming smile, failed to follow his daily routine of crushing the Phosphorus that day causing all the chaos.

"No..No...No..oh shit!" the disappointment was clearly visible in his eyes as his rivel team manged to score a goal at late minute, winning the match against his teams.

"Those defenders must be blind" he can't just control his frustration at that instant. With a sad face he took his mobile and he looked at the time. It was past three. So he has three more hours before his usual day starts.

'What an wonderful start for my day' I thought in mind while switching off the television.

Football can make your day a mess, especially when you are an Asian and watches the match at mid night sacrificing your precious sleep and your team end up losing, that's quite frustrating.(this is author's mind voice actually)

Caressing his nape, he opened the balcony door and took a deep breath when the cold winter breeze caressed his face and filled his nostrils reaching his lungs. His mind became fresh and a smile crept his face when he saw the Phosphorus* shyly blinked at him.

It was his daily routine to admire the beautiful sky, and nothing provided more peace than this to him. It will be a lie to say that he is suffering form insomnia. He is staying sane just because of this insomnia which gives him time to enjoy the beauty of nature, which is visible only at  rare times.

Entering back into his room and sliding the curtains to one cornor, he took out a dairy which had only very few pages left.

Every night, I dream being in your arms..
Every night, I hear your voice in my ears..
Every night, feel your presence in my house..
Are these true?
No! May be they are the fragments of my memories.
Those are sweet, but my dear!
I hate those, without you..
Give me a curse..
So that my memory will be wiped clean of your memories..
I just don't want to know the girl, who killed me..

'just forgive her Ashwin, that is the best way. Hating her won't give you any sanity. Forgive her if you can't just forgot her. Don't carry her around in your heart' his conscious said.

But can be do any of them. Not really! He can't forgive her or forgot her, sh- she is an integral part of his life who can never leave his mind and soul.

And about forgoting, you need a heart for that, when she broke his heart into pieces and threw that into trash, how can he forgive her.

Ashwin, when he felt a drop of tear escaping his eyes wiped that quickly and tore the paper in which he wrote form the diary. Taking a lighter form the drawer, he walked out and burned that to ashes, fixing his eyes at the crescent moon.

"till the day the sky above us exists, till the the crescent moon stops occurring, till the the hesperus* stops appearing,
Till the day the sun keeps raising,
I will be there with you, for you as the beat of your heart' her words made his blood pumping thing (heart) act faster than usual.

He stood there starring at the night sky which slowly changed its colour from velvet to red and smudged into orange  indicating the the start of new day.

when the clock strike 5:00 and his alarm rang he entered into his room and fall on his bed, trying to get the sleep of that day. He has to sleep atleast 4 hours otherwise he is going to ger dark circles. And he don't want his handsome face to look dull at all.

Ashwin Rajagopalan, a business sensation won't managed to get much sleep with his busy schedule and ends up wasting few by watching football like this.

But this is his way of surviving. He can't continue to live with sanity if not for the things that keep him occupied like football or that beautiful night sky.

"You monkey!Are you mad" she shouted when someone placed a ice cube in her face.

"Don't call me by your name Aparna, I have a beautiful name, Ajay" she heard his voice and opened her eyes only to find him standing in front of her with a bowl of ice cubes.

"Why did you disturbed my beautiful sleep idiot? She asked throwing away the ice cube and wiping her face.

" beautiful? What do you think stupid, that you look like sleeping princess or what? You look like a bird best "he laughed at her hairstayle and she frowned at him.

" okay okay! Don't take your mahakali avatar now, go and get ready it's past 7 and you are already late " he said and walked away.

And Aparna walked to the washroom without saying anything else. She knows that, she is already late.

After Freshing up she reached the dining to find the brake fast already made.

" Ajay! You cooked! I'm so happy thank you so much" her voice can tell how happy she was.

"I know dumb head that you will be sleeping, so chose to do this. Buy tomorrow, no way! You have to cook" be siad and in stern voice and she smiled.

After eating her breakfast, she took her handbag and got Ready for her office. "Ajay! I ate your ice cream last night, so don't search for that okay" she said before running out of the house and Ajay who was in kitchen came out with a spatula and found her already gone.

"this girl will never change" he muttered even after knowing how much she had changed in the past few   years.

Ajay, a playback singer and a lecturer of physics in a reputed college knows her from the time Aparna was a teenager. The relation they shared was something that anyone can understand. But both of them knows, what they are to each other and won't mind anyone saying anything.

Suddenly his mobile rang, dragging him out of his thoughts. As soon as he saw the caller name, his face turned pale and frown covered his face.

"what do you want now?" he irritation can be seen.

"Okay I will be there in 10 minutes" he threw the mobile in the nearby couch after ending the call. This particular person is going to killing his sanity and he has end this somehow.

Aprana stood in the edge of that busy road waiting for the right opportunity to cross the road. The beaming vechiles made her heart shutter. The fear of speeding vechiles has been hunting her for years and she don't know how to overcome that.

Whenever she took a step forward a vehicle made her step back. Getting frustrated, she looked at her wrist watch and it showed only five minutes left for the attendence, and of she is late, she is going to lose her half day salary.

Suddenly she felt someone holding her hands and when she turned to the side she saw her friend Chitra standing there with a smile.

"Your fear of roads are still there, isn't it?" she asked with a smile and Aparna nodded, half emabrassed and half happy that atleast someone showed up to help her.

"Come with me" Chitra held her hand and made her cross the road. "what are you doing here Chitra" Aparna asked, surprised to meet her there.

"ohh! I came here to meet my friend here in the opposite coffee shop and saw you so came to help you" Aprana nodded in reply to her words.

"i'm getting late Chitra, will meet later bye" saying so Aprana faded into her office while Chitra stood starring at her dissappearing figure.

Chitra really felt bad for Aparna. Working in private sectors are hectic and can be too hard for someone like Aparna. She should have lived a life of Queen. But, everyone including chithra knows that all these are because the decisions she took. This is the way Aparna decided to live her life.

Sitting in her cubicle and going through the works she left unfinished last day, Aparna can not really concentrate on anything for no reason her mind decided to. Jump form one branch to another every other minute.

Taking deep sighs and talking in her mind to. Concentrate didn't worked that day and she stood up to get a little walk to the cofeteria downstairs.

As she walked through the corrieder, she heard many murmures, mostly about her and few soul preicing stares as if they are looking at a murderer.

None of these are new for her and she passed the state of caring about them long ago. Reaching the cafeteria and grabbing a hot coffee, Aparna can finally feel a little calm. But less that she knows that, her peace of mind is not going to last long.

Aprana shrank her eyebrows when the PA of her MD stopped her.

"Aprana, MD wants to meet you" he said and  Aparna has no idea why her blad head MD wants to meet her now. That sour face only knows to shout and she is in no mood to ger scolded now.

"Aparna, I have an important job proposal for you" he said with a smile? Oh that is something closer to smile which Aprana struggled to name.

"But sir! I- I'm comfortable with my present job and I don't want to get fired now" there is no wonder that Aparna thought that he came with a creative sentence to say that she is fired.

"Yeah! If you don't want to her fired then you have to do that work" he said with his usual tone.

"okay sir, what is that?" she asked. After everything that happened in her life, there is very few things that she didn't faced and she can't lose this job too. No one will pay more than this company for her single degree qualification.

"Nothing much Aparna, you have to assist Mr. Ashwin Rajagopalan for the next few days" Nothing after the name 'Ashwin' entered into her mind as she stood frozen.

The opening of that cabin door or the person who came inside, nothing registered in her mind until she heard that voice.

"welcome Mr.Ashwin, I'm Ragahv, managing director of this branch".

"nice to meet you too" the newly entered one said and all she can hear after that was 'nice to meet you too'

"And she is Aparna, and she will be assisting you form today onwards" as Ashwin turened towards her they both felt a shiver in their spine.

Her hearts skipped a beat and her mind froze. They both looked at each other with an unknown emotions and the air became heavy for Aparna as she felt hard to breath.

"It's nice to meet you Aparna" he forwarded his hands and Aparna bought her hand forward without her conscious and her skin touched his making a shive run though her spine, dragging her back to conscious and reality forced her eyes to shed a drop of tear, even after she tried hard not to.

Phosphorus - planet venus in morning appearance (morning star)

Hesperus - venus in evening appearance (evening star)

Jove - jupiter planet.

Here is the first part guys, hope you liked this.
And please vote and comment, express your veiws in this story.

Take care and good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 55.4K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...
45.2K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
308K 25.6K 144
English version of My Innocent PA ( Completed book) He never wanted to love her as he knew that he could only hurt her with his love but he had no id...
1.7M 141K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...