Female Crush X Male Reader

By Luigitails789

Just a bunch of stories and oneshots about you being with your crush. Don't expect this book to updated on a... More

Unbosom
Nonacceptance
Lacuna
Celebration

Attune

5.7K 64 48
By Luigitails789

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(C/N) - Crush's Name
(C/EC) - Crush's Eye Color

===========================

Yandere!Crush x Accepting Male Reader

(Author's POV)

...

...

...

...

...

...

???: C'mon now... Please wake up...

There was a throbbing pain in your head, and your body was incredibly weak. Your eyes tried to open themselves up.

Not what you were expecting when you were walking home from school on a Thursday night.

???: I hope I didn't add too much chloroform... Large amounts of it onto cloth isn't lethal... Right?

(Y/N): Urgh... Ugh...

???: Oh, there you are! You're finally awake...

Looking up, you were slightly surprised go see your female classmate in front of you. Her pearly (C/EC) shined through the barely lit room you're in.

(C/N): I was honestly worried that I accidently killed you... (sighs deeply) Well nevermind, I'm just glad you're awake now, so that means you're probably fine.

...

(C/N): Probably.

Speaking of which, you actually can't move at all. You looked to see that your arms and legs were tied to the chair. You just decided to ignore it for now and tried to get some information out of the girl.

(Y/N): (C/N)...

(C/N): (gasp slightly) You said my name...! O-Oh god... S-Sorry I'm just a b-bit overwelmed. I promised myself I would be more composed than this...!

(Y/N): Where are we exactly?

(C/N): Well... I-I can't tell you!

(Y/N): Besides the fact we're in a basement?

(C/N): Well yes, we're in a basement, but I can't tell you exactly where.

(Y/N): I should have the right to know, since I'm basically just strapped in a chair in someone else's basement after all.

(C/N): Y-Yeah... I know this isn't right. And I know this isn't the best time and place for our first date, but I'm sure you'll get used to it! F-For now you can just sit there, be your perfect self, and we can just talk in the mean time.

(Y/N): I mean... That's all what I could really do for now, considering I just got kidnapped out of nowhere.

(C/N): U-Uhh... K-Kidnapped is kind of a strong word... Think of it as-

(Y/N): Surprise adoption?

(C/N): No. Umm... Ah, think of it as a "Vacation from your life!" Yeah... That seems better.

(Y/N): (raises eyebrow) Is it really th1ough?

(C/N): Yes it is. Because all you gotta do now is focus on me, and I get to love you, and you can NEVER leave.

Your cheeks were flushed with pink. You never had anyone said that they liked you in that way before. Well... Probably except your parents, but that's besides the point.

(Y/N): You... Like me?

(C/N): Hmm? W-Well of COURSE I like you. Why else would I be doing this?

(Y/N): To hurt me-?

(C/N): NO!

She covered her mouth from the sudden outburst, but she just sighed in exasperation.

(C/N): N-No... No I would never hurt you. It would pain me to see you hurt as it would be for myself.

(Y/N): There are other ways of showing your affection to a guy (C/N).

(C/N): Well what else was I supposed to do, ask you out?! It's not like you would've said ye-

(Y/N): I would've accepted.

(C/N): W-Wait... Huh?

(Y/N): I would've loved to go out with you.

(C/N): Really? I-I...

Suddenly, her eyes widen, and she just smirked and looked back down at you.

(C/N): Aha! I-I see what you're doing there! Good thing I read a whole lot about this.

(Y/N): Wait wha-?

(C/N): You are only PRETENDING to like me to let my guard down so you can escape. Oldest trick in the book, but I'm not getting fooled by that. (puts hands on her hips while smiling proudly) I'm confident of my abilities. Besides, we barely had any time to spend with each other.

(Y/N): Well... I still like you.

(C/N): W-What...? Hah... B-But that's impossible. We barely even spoken before.

(Y/N): True... But I did notice you were following me around after school.

(C/N): W-When did you saw me?!

(Y/N): Around... Lemme see... Three weeks ago?

(C/N): Y-You noticed me the day I started?! Why didn't you say something? Or call the police? Or do anything???

(Y/N): (shrugs) I'd like the attention.

(C/N): B-But what if I had the intention to hurt you, possibly kill you? Do you r-rsally care that little about your safety?

(Y/N): I mean if it's with a cute girl like you then I wouldn't mind.

(C/N): Cute...? I-I... N-No this can't be right. You must be lying to make me trust you... R-Right...? There's n-no way you were going to ask ME out...

After shaking your head, (C/N) looked more distressed and confused than ever before. She kept pacing around the room in panic.

(C/N): I don't understand... This wasn't supposed to happen... It shouldn't be so easy... Oh god... (turns back to you) I-I screwed it all up didn't I? You actually liked me, and then...

She then shook her head and looked towards you with her eyes gleaming with determination.

(C/N): N-No... I can't give up now. Just because you probably don't like me anymore because of... Well, this... I could still make this work.

(Y/N): (C/N)... I still like you, ya know.

(C/N): B-But why? I did all of this to you and you still...

(Y/N): That's the point though. You literally did all of this for me just to show your true feelings. The fact you're pretty cute is just an added bonus.

(C/N): Even still... I had this whole thing planned out. It was either this or kill that girl that keeps talking to you at lunch, but I thought this would be alot easier to get away with despite you hating me so-

(Y/N): Well I don't hate you (C/N). I never will.

(C/N): I... (sighs) I'm sorry I'm just... So lost now. I really expected you to hate me.

(Y/N): Do you want me to hate you?

(C/N): O-Of course not! I love you after all...

(Y/N): Do you love me enough that you can free me from this chair?

(C/N): Ah... Right, of course. I'll untie you.

She then removed the restraints from your arms and legs, freeing you from the hard wooden chair you were sitting on.

(C/N): There... I'm really sorry. Were the ropes too tight?

(Y/N): Nah it's fine. Don't worry.

(C/N): I'll never tie you up ever again, I'm really sorry darling.

As you try to get up from you seat, you only realized that your legs weren't fully awake and almost fell to the floor.

(C/N): C-Careful now! Your legs must be weak from sitting on that chair for so long.

(Y/N): (smiles) Can I just... Lean on you then?

(C/N): Yeah you can lean on me! O-Of course.

As you wrapped your arm around both of her shoulders, you quickly leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Her cheeks were so red, and she almost lost her balance.

(C/N): Y-Y-You just...

(Y/N): Did you... Not like that?

(C/N): O-Of course I liked it! Do you know how long I waited for you to do that?

(Y/N): Hehe... Well sorry to keep you waiting. So what happens now?

(C/N): U-Umm... Well how about I just take you upstairs to the living room? I'll make you something to eat and we can eat on the couch together?

(Y/N): We can also watch a movie if you want.

(C/N): Y-Yeah... I like the sound of that...

You both slowly made your way back to the stairs leading to the foyer. (C/N) just sighed dreamily while her head was filled with dreams of her future with you.

(C/N): I love you...

(Y/N): (smiles) I love you too (C/N).

As for you, I didn't mind her yandere personality. You loved her for being here for you, and that's all that matters.

===========================

Haven't updated this book in a while. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
843K 8.4K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
276K 18.9K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
119K 15.8K 34
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...