The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)

10.6K 170 131
By ToxicRhino

"You're going to be coming with me to the Schnee Mansion." Y/N said fiercely as Adam froze.

"Y-Y/N...Maybe I should sit this one out." Adam shirked back. "I don't...after what happened with Marco I don't think I can do this."

"Adam you're not going to get another chance to face this. I need you with me on this." Y/N pleaded. "If it's really too much I'll let you leave I swear it, but I need you with me on this please."

"I...fuck you." Adam grimaced as he nodded. "Fine."

"Thanks Adam, I mean that."

"Tch." Adam turned away. "So what're you going to do about Yang and Blake?"

"Hey Adam...do you think you could take everyone out for training?" Y/N suggested as Adam looked at him weirdly.

"I mean, I guess we could go over strategies but I don't think-"

"Take Blake too." Y/N added in as Adam paled.

"Okay, now I know you're insane. You want me to take the entirety of the team along with the person who more than likely hates me the most?" Adam cocked his eyebrow. He followed Y/N's gaze onto Yang and gave a knowing look. "Ohohoho...that time already?"

"Piss off." Y/N lightly punched him in the shoulder. "We're just going to talk this out okay?"

"Alright alright...it'll give me time to think anyways." Adam turned back towards the group. "Alright everyone on me! We're gonna go out in the back and go over strategies and combat tactics. Uh...Blake maybe if you could-"

"I already heard you and Y/N." Blake said coldly as she got up and walked past. She flashed Y/N a small smile before the entire group left the building relatively quickly. As Yang tried to leave, Y/N caught her arm. They both didn't acknowledge it as Yang looked to him and they stared at each other. There was a knowing look in their eyes as they tried to understand what the other wanted.

"Y/N..."

"Yang I..."

"Shut up and kiss me." Yang said quickly as they locked lips. It was a chaste kiss at first, but soon Yang found her mouth opening to Y/N's tongue. They battled for dominance as Y/N grabbed her by the waist and threw her on top of a table, knocking off all the of the glasses on it. She grabbed hold of him right and pushed herself onto him, having her chest press up against his own. She moaned into his mouth as he began to let his hands roam around her back. She felt all over his scars and muscles, having her hands tracing his shoulder blades. With a gentle hand Y/N tilted her head sideways before sucking on her neck. Slowly sucking harder and harder Y/N placed his hands onto her chest as he felt her body twitch at the touch. Yang jolted in pleasure as Y/N felt her chest through her tight shirt.

Wrapping her legs around Y/N's waist, he picked her up and resumed kissing her. This time pushing her against the wall as they thrusted into each other, letting the passion fuel them as they went along, rubbing each other down. Y/N pulled his mouth away from Yangs as she gazed into his eyes lustfully. The string of saliva between them fell short as Yang licked her lips with a seductive edge to her movements. They were both breathing heavily as Yang pressed herself harder against Y/N's waist. She lightly moaned, obviously wanting more from their current situation.

"You know-" Y/N said before kissing her deeply again and letting their tongues battle once more. "Dealing with our emotional problems-"

Yang broke his train of thought as she kissed him deeply again. They pressed against each other harder this time as Yang was the one to speak this time.

"May not be the best idea?" Yang finished as they looked at each other. "I don't know, I'm quite enjoying it."

"Well then...are you, er, down for this?" Y/N asked awkwardly as Yang looked at him while blushing slightly. Y/N gulped as he felt her legs tighten around him.

"Mama is in need of some stress relief and you look like you could take a breather. Besides, I've made so many mistakes when it's come to this I'm terrified of losing whatever we have right now." Yang said without fear. "This type of reassurance always helps me at least."

"But you are aware we're completely skipping the edgy part where we yell and cry at each other for the entire time right?" Y/N asked with a cocked eyebrow as Yang grinned back.

"Look Y/N, we can do that if you want, but I've done a lot of thinking. I've hurt you, I've hurt you so so bad and I've done so many stupid fucking things I want to blow my own head off." Yang began. "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry for what I did to you. I'm sorry for not listening and I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me. I betrayed you and I've waken up every day since then wanting to change what I did back then. But I can't, I can't change that. So I want to make it up to you. I want to show you that I'm the woman that's deserving of you just as you are deserving of me. I won't let my own mommy issues fuck this up for me. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long long long time. I...I love you Y/N."

The two looked into each other's eyes before Y/N kissed her this time, although much more romantically. Yang was caught off guard and blushed as Y/N pulled back.

"You idiot, I've already forgiven you. I never once blamed you for what happened. You did what you did because of the information you had at the time. Ozpin and Watts manipulated all of you guys into believing what happened. I've gone through too much to hold grudges against the people I love. But most importantly..." Y/N said sweetly as Yang looked shocked before hugging him as hard as she could. "I think I love you too Yang."

"Now..." Yang took a breath. "Now that we've got all the words taken care of, care to finally do what we were gonna do almost a year ago?"

*LEMON START*

"Right!" Y/N said happily. "We were gonna bake Ruby some cookies right?"

"Wha-" Yang was cut off by Y/N ripping her shirt off over head and tearing her bra off. He began making out with her and groping her chest as Yang moaned surprisingly into his mouth. He began slowly caressing her chest before moving onto playing with her nipples, slowly beginning to feel them harden. "Y-Y/N...bedroom...now."

Yang panted out as Y/N happily obliged. He carried her over his shoulder as she happily screamed in mocking fashion. Y/N spanked her as they went up the stairs with Yang desperately trying to get him to crack. Within seconds the door to the bedroom was slammed open, shut, and locked as Yang was tossed onto the bed. Y/N pulled off his shirt and looked down only to see Yang striking a sexy pose.

"See something you like big guy?" Yang teased as she was looking down at Y/N's crotch. "Ooh...that's-"

"Don't you dare say it!" Y/N called out as Yang grinned.

"-bigger than I was expecting!" Yang exclaimed before Y/N was on top of her again and making out with her. He practically ripped his pants and boxers off before taking Yang's off herself. Grabbing her wrist he pulled her hand towards his dick and placed her hand onto it. Yang flinched as it pulsed in her hand and seemingly hardened and got bigger. Yang looked up to Y/N with a lustful glare as he stared down at her like a predator.

"I like that look in your eyes flame boy." Yang licked her lips. She began stroking him as Y/N placed a hand onto Yang's clit. He lightly touched it as she squirmed in pleasure. "Ah! Thats-ah!...not fair!"

Y/N leaned down into her ear and blew air into it.

"All's fair in love and war firecracker." Y/N said in a whisper as he made his movements faster. Yang moaned louder as Y/N sped up his movements with her squirming and closing her eyes, losing herself in the pleasure.

"More...I want more!" Yang echoed out loudly as Y/N stopped his hand movements. "Give it to me..."

Yang panted sexily as Y/N grinned down at her.

"We're still in the warm up phase firecracker, not tapping out now are we?" Y/N teased as Yang blushed.

"No!" Yang shot back, but failed as Y/N took the chance to slip a finger into her slowly.

"Ahn!" Yang felt a jolt of pleasure shoot up her body as Y/N slowly started to move his finger around. She bucked her hips with his movements as he got faster and faster with it. He leaned down and began sucking on her nipples, using his teeth to cause her more pleasure. With his thumb he began teasing her clit as she moaned louder and louder. "Y/N-I-fuck I'm gonna come!"

Y/N looked up at her and bit down on her nipple a little harder as Yang arched her back and froze up. Her body shook as Y/N's hand got faster and faster both inside and outside of her.

"Coming!" Yang exclaimed and began twitching on Y/N's hand. It took around 30 seconds for her to calm down as she laid back on the bed. "Okay...I...I seriously need you to fuck me right now."

Yang looked up at Y/N as she held her legs to her sides while laying on her back. Y/N looked down at her and got increasingly turned on at the lewd pose she was doing.

"Is this...?" Y/N asked as he lowered himself.

"Yeah...go slow at first okay?" Yang said with a grin, but it was obvious she was a bit nervous. "After a bit we can see if my semblance is effected by rough sex eh?"

"God dammit Yang." Y/N laughed as Yang giggled herself. He slowly positioned himself in front of her before leaning in to kiss her. "Ready?"

"Ready." Yang said they locked lips. Y/N slowly slid into Yang as she whimpered from being stretched out. She wrapped her legs around Y/N and tightened up around him, moaning into his mouth. They let go and Yang panted heavily. "S-Slow..."

Slowly, Y/N began to thrust in and out of Yang, running his hands all around her chest and stomach while she felt up his arms and chest. Y/N grunted as she tightened up around him when he pinched her nipples as Yang moaned louder.

"Faster!" Yang moaned out as Y/N picked up the speed. He pushed in and out of her as Yang began to buck her hips back and forth. "So good!"

They continued to fuck as Yang only got wetter and wetter while they continued. She was now losing herself to the pleasure as Y/N went faster and faster. He grabbed her hands and intertwined their fingers while she moaned over and over.

"Y/N! I'm gonna! Cum again!" Yang cried out as Y/N continued. He leaned closer into her and went even faster and harder.

"Finish for me gorgeous." Almost as the words came out of his mouth, Yang finished again on Y/N this time. She came hard as she practically screamed at the top of her lungs.

"F-Fucccccck!" Yang moaned out loudly as Y/N continued thrusting. Yang twitched relentlessly before calming down as they both looked at each other again. Yang had hearts in her eyes as Y/N gulped.

"Uh oh not again-!"

Immediately he was flipped over and Yang perched herself on top of him.

"What do you say we get a little rougher?" Yang said seductively as she hovered over Y/N's dick. Y/N gulped before Yang stood above him and squatted down onto Y/N's dick, allowing her to bounce on it. Y/N immediately groaned out in pleasure as Yang rode him. She put her hands in her hair as she rode and moaned loudly while Y/N watched her.

"Fuck you're hot." Y/N grinned happily, feeling like such a lucky idiot as Yang went to town on him. She continued bouncing until hopping off and turning around so her ass was facing Y/N this time. He immediately hardened seeing her back and ass as she lowered herself onto him again.

"Fuck you're good." Yang grinned and moaned as she began bouncing again, however this time Y/N smacked her ass as hard as he could, leaving a dark red hand mark. At that point, Yang moaned louder than any of the girls had with Y/N. She cried out in pleasure and came instantly at the rough affection. "Oh fuuuuuck Y/N!"

Y/N took his turn to buck his hips up into her this time with Yang having to lean back and place her hands onto his chest in order to stay up right and not fall off. Within seconds of this position, Y/N flipped up and shoved Yangs face into the bed sheets. He began to take her from behind while slapping her ass as Yang moaned louder and louder. After a while Y/N was finally eyeing the thing he wanted to do the most. Pulling her blonde locks.

He began to feel his predator instincts as a Faunus kick in as his eyes began to glow and his teeth sharpened a bit.

"Fuck Yang!" Y/N said almost feral as they both lost themselves in the pleasure. Yangs eyes were practically in the back of her head while Y/N was growling almost like a real animal. He fucked her until Yang was practically drooling onto the bed before Y/N finally lost to the pleasure.

Reaching down and grabbing her hair in a fist, Yang around to life as her semblance kicked in. She didn't really mind when he caressed or lightly ran his fingers through her hair, but it felt like he was gonna rip it out. Her hair exploded in flames and her eyes went red. She was about to give him a piece of her mind before a slap rang out and a stinging sensation hit her ass. She moaned loudly as her semblance made the sensations and pain feel even better as Y/N plowed her. She tried to get up again, but felt another hand spank her ass as Y/N continued moving as hard as he could. Yang could feel him hitting the end of her as she felt herself getting close. Having her hair pulled felt good. Being spanked felt incredible. Having her semblance activated during both felt like she was constantly orgasming.

"I-I love you!" Yang moaned out loudly as she could feel herself about to come again.

"Yang! I'm gonna come!" Y/N grunted out as Yang moaned back in response with an inaudible noise. She wiped the drool from her mouth as Y/N pulled her up by the hair and continued thrusting into her. Yang felt herself about to finishing as her eyes now fully rolled back into her head as Y/N thrusted one last time before biting down onto Yang's shoulder, digging his teeth into it. Electricity coursed through his dick as he came inside of her and and Yang began twitching as she reached her hands back and held his head to her shoulder as he bit and sucked down on her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck! AH!" Yang moaned loudly as her entire body twitched. Y/N filled her up and once he was done he slowly pulled out as Yang went limp and fell onto the bed. Her semblance died down and her body was left with red hand prints, bite marks, pinch marks, and hickeys all over. Her body twitched with black electricity as she laid with a dopey smile on her face and half lidded eyes. "Y-Y/N..."

Y/N snapped back to his senses and pulled Yang up and under the covers. He cleaned himself and her up before putting her clothes back onto her body, at least what was left in the upstairs bedroom. He put his underwear on before sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at the ground. He turned back to look at the small black aura mark forming onto her shoulder where he bit down. He smiled a bit before looking at himself in the mirror of the bedroom. He looked disheveled and tired. There was a beard forming onto his chin as he scratched it. He smelled. He smelled bad. Like sweat, death, and cinders as he walked into the bedrooms bathroom. He took a hot shower, relishing the steamy water pouring down onto him. He signed in content as he felt the tension and dirt rub off of him at the same time. He sat in the shower for a while to simply think before hopping out and wrapping a towel around himself.

He stared at his horribly scarred body and hesitated. He ran his fingers over the rough edges and marks. He thought scars were supposed to make people look cool, not horribly disfigure them. Turning around, he looked to see the property of Blake mark that started it all.

"I've been through too much to hold grudges huh?" Y/N reiterated what he said to Yang. He scoffed before shaving his face and washing it. He brushed his teeth before taking a pair of scissors and looking at his shoulder length hair. It took him around 20-30 minutes to trim his hair the way he wanted it, but in the end he ended up pushing it behind his ears again and letting it be disheveled. "What a joke."

Y/N ran a hand over his clean shaven face and his now just above the neck length hair. He gripped the counter of the sink and grit his teeth.

"Why is this so hard?" Y/N looked at his dull eyes in the mirror. With the scars on his body, he thought back to that first day. Him staring into the one way glass of the test chamber. It's what woke him up originally. It snapped him out of his stupor. So what if was losing constantly if he had the people closest to him in his corner? He said it himself, he was reacting and not acting for his entire life. What kind of leader was he? Always proclaiming that others should get over their pasts when he couldn't even get over his own. Salem was right. He was a hypocrite.

Y/N looked down into sink before looking back up and standing up straight. He focused on his body for once in a long time as all of his scars began to heal. The scar from Ilia stabbing him in his throat, the scar from the collar bomb blowing up, the scar from Adam running him through with a sword, the scar from Grimm Y/N ripping him up, the scar from Salem stabbing him with her powers at the start, and the at least 40 other scars he had gotten from random fights with Grimm and humans alike. Finally, he turned his back as the last scar standing was the one that started it all.

'PROPERTY OF BLAKE'

"You started this all for revenge too huh Nora?" Y/N smiled confidently. "I did too and I changed along with you. I don't need these anymore."

The scar disappeared and Y/N looked at his newly unscarred body before smiling brightly. The color returned to his eyes as for the first time in his life he looked happy. In some twisted way, he was happy in this situation. He lost the relics, he lost maidens, he was up against an impossible war, but even still, he was happy. Perhaps it was because he had just had sex or perhaps it was because for the first time in his life his goal wasn't a bitter one. He wanted to live together with his harem for the rest of his life. He wanted to save Remnant no matter what. He wanted to defy the gods and save Arslan. Yes, for once in his life Y/N was happy.

Because for once in his life, he wasn't fighting for revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.8K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
871K 40.4K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
947K 40K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
117K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.